What are some open world shooters with fun gunplay like FC3?

What are some open world shooters with fun gunplay like FC3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HsiLYowlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Far cry 4

Far Cry 4 is better in every way. If I skipped 3 I would have given it a 10/10

Far cry primal

Have you tried Far Cry 4?

far cry 2 has the best gun play possible, but a lot of garbage that comes with it. far cry 3 and 4 move away from what makes it great for those upgrade systems.

Anybody else think Far Cry is shit?

Fallout 4

I played about half of Far Cry 3 (I think I was about to kill Vaas). Lost my save. Should I just go onto Far Cry 4 or play through again?

Also, are the two spin-off games worth playing (Blood Dragon and Primal)?

Blood Dragon yes, because it's actually funny and not meant to be serious. Far Cry 4 is just so much better than 3 in setting and weapons and gameplay amd story. If you play through 3 it'll feel too samey and ruin the freshness of it.

So skip replaying/finishing FC3 and play Blood Dragon first, as FC4 has the upgraded gameplay. Then go onto FC4.

How Primal?

>How Primal?
You know the way Fary Cry 3 has that one really basic, floaty melee attack and that's it?

It works the same way in Primal despite there being no guns.

I would avoid FC4 at all costs. At least FC3 has some pace and let you explore the map in all its glorious comfy. FC4 costantly throw stupid enemies\animals in your face, ruining the entire experience. Seriously, you can't walk for a minute without encounter some edgy militia or wild animal

Only Far Cry I enjoyed was 3

Vaas was such a fun villain and I actually enjoyed the story for what it was

Far Cry 2, and 4 on the other hand were pure shit in my opinion

Half the weapons are the same which is why I dropped it. Literally same AK, and 1911 models reused.

See I am a person who loves FC2 and hates FC3&4. 2 had some good gunplay but as others said a lot of bs that comes with it.

3&4 just lost something and now all the guns feel too light and the shooting too floaty.

God no
4 was a disappointment for me
Pagan Ming is the only good thing it has and the whole story is full retarded because the only way to side with Ming is to do shitty EE ending. If you actually play the gamr you have to constantly pick between 2 retards.

im here to remind you that far cry 1 was garbage

I prefer more shit to attack/destroy + the verticality and flora are maximum cozy.

Primal is 7/10. My gf got it and was disappointed

Pagan Min you uncultured boor.

White Gold aka Boiling Point 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HsiLYowlE

I feel you on the gun thing.

Something that might have influenced my opinion is that I played Far Cry 2 on console but Far Cry 3 was one of the first games I played on PC and I remember being amazed at how good the game looked and ran at 60fps.

I guess I should go back and play through 2 and 3 again to see how they held up

>nu-Far Crys
>fun gunplay
pick one.

Also, play STALKER.
It's everything FC2 and above try to be, and much much more.

original PC game was good. Like STALKER-lite in many ways.

2 and up were trash.

Sabal had the better plan and at least he won't recruit child soldiers. But the whole point of the story was showing how """"""""""freedom fighters"""""""" are usually too entrenched in opposition they aren't really about helping the country anymore. There are no good guys, none of this "natives r innocent n good" shit. Which is why I love it. It's simple but I like stories that shit on tropes.

Which is why you play the better game instead of 3.

>Muh comfy
Fuck you. FC4 is more like FC2 in a good way and the jungle in 3 is fucking boring

Too bad FC3 and 4's gunplay was fucking trash.

you mean Fallout 3?