What is the worst.......... map

What is the worst.......... map

eichenwalde

Either temple of annubis or Hanamura

The control center section of lijiang tower is easily the worst.

Anubis, Hanamura, Volskaya. The first point of Eichenwalde is pure cancer but that can be said about Hollywood and King's Row too.

Ilios ruins

This.
Nothing else compares.

Anubis. Very bland, and takes too long to play

This

Hanamura.
Eicenwalde.
Anubis.

Does everyone really hate Eichenwalde that much? I love it, might even call it my favorite map.

Since Pharah is barely played nowadays people find the first point hard as fuck to capture. The bridge area is also a bit tough, but basically whoever controls the other bridge overlooking it wins.

Probably just shitters who think the first point has an unflankable choke even though half the fucking cast can bypass it.

I don't really dislike it, but I wish the attacking side had a spawn point closer to the castle.

All of them. Because Blizzard have absolutely zero FPS experience. 100% certain the community would have a better idea of what to do, but
>buying a game without an SDK
never ever

Eichenwalde from a competitive standpoint. Like you're lucky if either side manages to get past the first chokepoint.

I like them all

No you don't.

Every KOTH map is shit.

I really despise playing on Dorado actually

This

Illios, Lijang tower, eichenwalde, anubis.

Hanamura

It has a very noisy design to it.

Most of the maps you can tell where you are based on geometry alone, but eichenwalde is just rows and rows of nondescript houses

Dorado, Anubis

HEROES NEVER DIE
you fucking retard

Sounds like you're a shit Tracer. Getting gud with Tracer makes any koth map fun.

The KOTH maps are the only ones I don't completely hate.

they're all shit

every map is filled with superfluous garbage that doesn't add any meaningful tactical options

Route 66

>LA LO LEE

Numbani on attack

If you're still playing overwatch and haven't gotten bored of its repetitive content you have autism.

Hanamura hands down.

>Stop liking what I don't like

>if you're still playing chess and haven't gotten bored of its repetitive content you have autism

i bet all you faggots are below 2000

KOTH bring the inner retard in people
So those

t. CSGO player

Anubis

2600 here actually.

anal

I don't play CSGO for exactly same reason, but keep enjoying eating shit over and over.

Chess has been done to death. Everything is meta strategy and counters to meta strategy.

Any map where there are like 2 minute sections that are almost impossible to properly defend, aka. route 66 and kings row.

qeqin hard mate. there's one row of houses.

>abusing tracer makes maps fun

>instalocking tracer
never ever

Nice screencap of someone else's diamond

All games are doing the same shit over and over.

These are the right answers. Most of the maps are underwhelming but these are the worst.

>all those buildings to the right and left of the first choke point in Hollywood
>all of those roads and buildings opened up before the one choke point in Echenwilde
>All that shit between point A and B on Anubis

Like all of the non KOTH or Payload maps have major issues, and a lot of the payload maps have these big ass stretches that are hard as shit to hold off properly. Then again Payload is pretty much designed to get progressively harder for the attacking team as they move forward. That one Russian map is actually pretty good though, all things considered.

The game still doesn't have a map as bad as 2fort
I'm at like 2800+ and it's been a fucking lot of luck. Rarely will games be won by the best players, it's always just one shit player dragging down their team to defeat. I remember feeling enraged seeing a useless Torb constantly rebuild his turret near our first point in that African map, then I noticed they had a shit tier Widow who wasn't killing anyone and who wouldn't come near the point so we won anyways.

>all those buildings to the right and left of the first choke point in Hollywood
>all of those roads and buildings opened up before the one choke point in Echenwilde
>All that shit between point A and B on Anubis
>All those buildings and Alleyways before the Hanamura chokepoint that even have hp packs just sitting around in them.

They really have no fucking clue what they are doing.

I hate all of Lijiang Tower but this part is on a higher level

>The game still doesn't have a map as bad as 2fort
At least 2fort was fun, the maps in this game sucks

why all the hate for anubis?
serious question, i dont see the problem
prob because i play junkrat

Ilios

>designing a map around a gimmick

How has illios not been posted yet?
It is by far the worst map in the game, because 2 out of 3 parts are so shit. Well is the only decent one. The ruins and lighthouse are absolutely awful.

I don't want to play any KotH maps

>2fort
>fun

rofl

Aikenvald

The first choke point is the biggest problem.

Volskaya Industries or Route 66. KotH maps are all great but Nepal is the best.

Kings Row
Temple of Anubis
Nepal
Hollywood
Numbani
Route 66
Eichenwald
Lijang Towers
Hanamura
Ilios

From best to worst

Oh yeah, throw Dorado in between Eichenwald and Lijang and Volskaya between Hanamura and Ilios

Is it even possible to get above 3500 by playing support and solo q?
I'm sticking at 3300 and 3400

No.

Blizzard needs to get off their asses and make more maps already.

Eichenwalde is alright but we need more.

Also is it too much to ask for new game modes? Maybe some kind of capture the flag map or maybe even a CS style detonation map?

King's Row

This is a worst map thread, not best.

>mfw I use Winston and those stages are my favorite

It's more fun when you're the one throwing people off the cliff.

Hanamura
Anubis
Eichenwalde

I like any KOTH map because attack/defend is objectively the worst mode.

5CP when?

>tfw hit 2.9k earlier this month, but down to 2.4k right now
Solo queue hasn't been kind to me. What's your secret?

Volskaya Industries.

T h a n k y o u

Ruins is literally the most annoying/boring/cancer map of the game.

>Junkrat/pharah just spamming onto the point.
>They can't miss due to how small and crowded it is.

Why don't they just test out new things like CTF in Brawl mode? The KOTH maps could easily be transposed to CTF. If it ends up a huge mess, it's just Brawl.

Ilios
%100%

Pharah needs to be exposed to do that, as her rockets don't arc, just fucking shoot her. Skillrat is another story, he can just stand back behind cover and shoot into the point without worry.

fuck Hananura and Anubis, they're not fun to play at all

Eichenwalde.
That one choke point is retarded.
Defense is shit.

>capture the flag

Be too unbalanced. Tracer and Genji would be ridiculously OP

Nah bruh

I'm not a big fan of Route 66 but then again I'm garbage at the game so what the hell do I know

They would be good but you underestimate the defense potential.

Mei walls, Junkrat trap, Widowmaker would become useful, Roadhog hook, Zarya ult. There's lots of ways to restrict their movement but the map would have to be designed right.

I just hate that 98% of the map doesn't even get used cuz people just have to sprint to the point and cram in that bullshit little square hole in the ground

route 66 thats shit is awful

garbage players can still hate specific maps. Source: I'm a garbage player and I hate anubis

>tfw playing Pharah and sneaking up to the balcony that everyone forgets about

Git gud

Any map that has a large number of deathpits is terrible. I'd say Temple of Anubis is the worst because there's so little room to maneuver that it's just a fucking spamfest.
You could make a good case of just about any map. None of them are great.

You should really raise that "limit"
I capped at 2392, currently at 22somethingsomething, and I'm absolute fucking garbage

>nepal
>best

Lijiang is the only one I actually hate. Hanamura is frustrating on attack sometimes but it's also pretty fun

I like it because I play a lot of mercy and it's a total res fest every game.

Eichenwalde is quite bad, especially since it shows they learnt nothing from the feedback on the other maps

I wish the game had good maps and not a range from fucking terrible to almost passable

Ching chong tower

>What is Numbani?

Any two-point assault map

Eichenwalde. Because people can't handle it in quickplay and everyone just gathers at the choke point to get mowed down.

Eichenwalde is pretty bad, they even tried to fix it with faster payload movement but that doesn't fix the problems with the map itself.

Additionally all of the control maps are meh

Ctf would be nothing but tracer unless they severely restrict movement on whoever takes it.

playing junkrat and getting 20 player killstreaks from that balcony is unparalleled fun.

There is literally nothing wrong with eichenwalde

Would a domination type mode be viable for this game? As in capturing/holding a number of points at the same time. I imagine that entirely new, less congested maps would be needed but I'm sure the characters themselves could make it interesting

Is the map rotation completely fucked for anyone else? I swear to God I haven't seen Kings Row, Hanamura, or Dorado in what feels like weeks. All I seem to play is Anubis, Nepal, Ilios, Hollywood and fucking Volskya.

The worst level is Watchpoint Gayfaggots.
FUCK that level.

I've gotta agree with this. It's a chore on both sides and that last point is pure concentrated cancer for the attackers. Probably the worst choke in the game and it would have to come right at the very end meaning it's very easy to fuck up a perfect run and get stalled there for 5 minutes straight.

90% of the maps I get are Hanamura and Hollywood lately.

Any koth map, fucking hate all of them. This game not having map or mode selection is utterly retarded. cs:go lets you pick the fucking map and it's doing fine, so what is Blizzards problem? It's like the things still in early alpha.

I am curious why they haven't put a ctf mode in this team game.

>The first point of Eichenwalde is pure cancer but that can be said about Hollywood and King's Row too