5 months until launch

>5 months until launch
>literally N O info about NX

Where were you when nintendo finally sunk into the bog of 3rd party death

I wonder what Reggie jacks off to

>it's ok when sony reveal their next gen system entierely (neo was a leak) 3 months before release
>somehow nintendo is supposed to die if they don't give you all the specs one year before showing the prototype.

Probably cuckold.

>literally N O info about NX
Untrue, we've already had confirmation that it will be a flop.

Sony's last system wasnt a flop

>somehow nintendo is supposed to die if they don't give you all the specs one year before showing the prototype.

The difference is that Sony is the king of the mountain right now, they can afford to fuck around.

Nintendo has something to prove, that they've changed, and they're in the exact same pattern that fucked them over last time.

Probably Mario and Luigi.

>Untrue, we've already had confirmation that it will be a flop.
Kill yourself live on YouTube.

the ps4p isn't a new console

ps4 brand is already on top

It's LITERALLY OK when Sony does it. LITERALLY. No reason needed, they are Sony and thus can't do no wrong.

Sony always wins, which is why it isn't a problem for them.
Nintendo on the other hand...

>It's LITERALLY OK when Sony does it. LITERALLY. No reason needed, they are Sony and thus can't do no wrong.

I don't think you understand. The reason why people are so harshly criticizing nintendo is that they don't want them to pull out of the hardware business.

Thus bad decisions like these, are going to upset them.

Sony is in no danger of having to pull out, because they've sold the most units four generations in a row.

>I can't think at a higher level and contexualize actions at a base level
I bet you're one of those people who thinks reverse racism exists.

Isabel, even though her heart is somewhere else.

>ps3 outsold the wii
loving every lel

We're talking about gaming consoles.

>its a sonygger shitposting thread

>any criticism on Nintendo's continued poor business practices is shitposting
NintendoGAF, everybody.

>they've sold the most units four generations in a row
The Nintendo DS outsold the PS3 and the PSP combined. The Wii also outsold each of Sony's consoles in the last generation. But don't let those facts get in the way of your gaming industry expertise.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

JAV, since it's all censored.

There is a very big difference between criticism and plain shitposting.
OP saying Nintendo is going 3rd party because no NX infos is a shitpost. Not criticism.

>disregarding the Wii when the little fucker can emulate mame and arcade games.

LOL fuck away from with your shit.

Im sure Nintendo will do something stupid like silently launch the console and somehow hope it spreads via word of mouth

Maybe NX stands for no explanation

Well, hitting it big with a bundled sports game and the novelty of motion controls guaranteed the success of an underpowered console with a touchscreen controller, so I'm sure the NX will be fine.

Why does Nintendo hate success? They shoot themselves in the foot so fucking much it's not funny.

underrated

Nintendo is literally marketing a mystery box.

on which mountain user? Console? maybe.
Handheld? Kek

History showed that would not be a good idea.

Oh god I can't wait for the NX to be revealed, the shitposting will be out of this world.

If it's anything less than a bleeding edge PC's power for under 500 dollars Cred Forums will go into meltdown over it, I can't wait.

PS4 was unveiled 8 months before launch. Pro's reveal is excusable because it's an upgrade, not a completely new console.