Other urls found in this thread:

opendota.com/distributions
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321502216
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171902926
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279922288
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328216986
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280590336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A game full of mmr ceiling hitters wanting to feel important again. Same with any online game with a ranking system

Maybe you should git gud

>Turkish or Russian
Found your problem. Don't play games full of inferior races.

>playing a ranked gamemode while having a limited understanding of the game
Play community servers
They worked well enough for me.

>Turkish
>Russian
>races
dammit I took the bait
cockroach is a species too btw

>tfw people are so paranoid of cheaters they call me a cheater everytime because my profile is private, even if my stats are average

And then people are suprised my profile is private when every little shit in CS:GO sniffs your profile after every match.

This is why I stopped playing CS GO. That and it's full of Slavnigger children. Seriously, every game I get matched with fucking cryllic named Slav kids. I have never played with Americans or Western Europeans ever.

>PC gaming master race
>Most popular shooter is an RNG fest full of third worlders and almost every low ranked account is actually a seasoned player on an alternate account and you'll often get put against entire teams of these

Dont forget that approximately half of the playerbase is actually cheating

PC is truly garbage.

Cheaters, probably. The game is fucking full of them. Made it fast to global elite, realised it's still full of shitters, Russians, boosted fucks and cheaters. Then I quit playing.

Overwatch doesen't have this problem :^)

The RNG doesn't cause issues, might as well be weapon sway. Horrible fucking hitreg as well as the shit tick rate are what cause issues. I've literally gone months with ~half my shots not registering properly, until a patch completely fixed it and every shot hit registers.

I have pretty much quit playing PC games online. Steam is 1/3 Russian and all games are filled with them. Even non Russian servers.

if you check probably 50% of the games had 1 vacced hacker and unknoiwn amount of undetected hackers
thats what it means to play an fps that a russian kid can re-buy at 3€

what is even the point of smurfs? to feel better for killing people who dont play as much as you do? thats some beta shit i ever heard.

just to be sure, how many hours does your steam profile show?

Getting VAC banned is the point, user.

Russians are the best examples of the white race

>what is even the point of smurfs? to feel better for killing people who dont play as much as you do?

Thats exactly the point.
Most people dont want a challenge, they want to win and show dominance.

Yeah nah.

Why does Cred Forums go apeshit over people getting mad about BF1 and Mafia 3 being anti-white, but no one blinks an eye at posts like these?

Because Turks and Russians are subhuman. It's like someone saying they fucking hate rats. Who cares?

How are these issues even related?

>average
>he cant leave silver b-because of s-smurfs, okay!!
sure thing bud

It's true. There's nothing more to say.

If Russians are "subhuman", then Americans are nothing but parasitic organisms that barely qualify as animals

as a finn I pray nato goes to war with russia and nukes all of them to ash

>silver
>average
lol. Silver is complete fucking shit, gold is awful, whatever's after that is average and anyone with any amount of skill is in GE.

Because there's an example of ridiculous hatred against Russians, and no one gives a shit

But dare to say that BF1 is pushing a nigger agenda, and the politically correct brigade on this board comes in full force

Ah you're a spurdo faggot mad about being a shit country

I'm not American, you vodka-infused monkey. Your people are awful.

If you define "average" as the skillgroup most players are in, that would probably be around the highest silver rank.

So your arbitrary definition of average is useless.

a shit country that slapped russia's shit so hard they're traumatized as much as the US are about vietnam

Well then you're a general Eurocuck mad about being inferior to Russia, not too much of a different

>smurfs

what?

>inferior to Russia
Nice talking to you, Misha. Thanks for the laughs.

the idea of 100mil dead russians brings joy in my life

>mad about being inferior to a 3rd world country
>when i life in a country with the highest living standards in the first world

I guess you are not the best at logic.

>mfw german
>mfw almost all "good" gerrman players are cheating

why is my land filled with disgusting cheater fucks.

That would actually be the later gold classes, or whatever's right after gold, as I said.

It's true though

Inferiority does not manifest itself only in living standards

Petty, disgusting little creature with too much anger for his own good

Hurr

According to what i could find its actually gold nova 2.

>console gaming
>most popular games are cawadooty, halo, bethesda shit

most people have shit taste, platforms have nothing to do with it you shitposting cretin. I'd rather have CS:GO be our most popular shooter instead of fucking CoD

this was absolutely true ~150 years ago, the 19th and early 20th century is when Russia peaked

it's all been severly downhill since then, though. the average modern Russian is subhuman filth that I wouldn't even spit on

>Inferiority does not manifest itself only in living standards

It kind of does.
Technological and economical prowess are the marks of high tier civilisation.

Christ, the average CS player is shit.

>the average modern Russian is subhuman filth that I wouldn't even spit on

This is what happens when an edgy 15 year old spends too much time on boards looking at cherry-picked images of lower class Russian people wearing tracksuits and squatting

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's a certain class of people

We have squatters

You have niggers that shoot you and carve you up just for looking them in the eye

Sell your phone number to the jews and upgrade to prime account

if getting rid of that certain class of people meant nuking every russian im pretty sure most non russians would be fine with it

Just like the average Dota player who sits at 3000 mmr.

opendota.com/distributions

>that mmr by country
>tfw russian average is actually 2900 and my countries average is ~3400
>the flammers were always right

>Lose every single game 16-0, get absolutely obliterated every time
Normal people look at this as an opportunity to learn but CSGO players look at it as an opportunity to rage and blame some other country for their inferior skill.

Nice meme bro, but turn off your "I'm on an edgy imageboard and must act accordingly" mode just for a second and think about the trash you're typing

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321502216

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171902926

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279922288

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328216986

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280590336

OP here, here's the last guys I played against around 20 mins ago.

And this kids, is why you should always set your profile on private.

but russia as a country is a net negative for the rest of the world. they dont matter scientifically, economically, culturally etc
Their most notable achievement is being a military threat to its neighbouring countries.

>Be me
>Absolutely shitstomp other players or teams in every pvp game I play
>Get bored of winning 90%+ of matches
>Quit game out of boredom when only 1 in every 30 matches is good.

Sometimes being good feels like a curse.

No, seriously. Give me sources for all this bullshit.

>play with pubs
>same rank as me
>I'm infinitely better than any of them

Don't play multiplayer Steam games that constantly go on sale for $3. It will be bought by poorfags and alternate accounters and hackers.

It's a great way of doing business though.
>ban-wave hits
>game goes on sale instantly after

CSGO matchmaking is pretty horrid even if you're an average FPS player, you'll constantly be playing with or against complete idiots, slowly grinding your way to the next rank. Cheaters and smurfs are also really common in the lower ranks, it tests your patience more than anything else really.

>People are defending valve