Something just doesnt seem right

Something just doesnt seem right.

Why are they taking so long to reveal it? Why are they being cryptic and mysterious fucking 6 months before launch? Why is the only nigger to come out and speak about it the Pokemon Co. Head?

Sony didn't say anything official 3 month pefore the Pro reveal. why are people mad the nx is taking its time? They could literally reveal it in December, just to prevent some people to buy a ps4pro for christmas.

The xbox one and ps4 were first shown off 7 months before they got released, so I don't see how this is a big deal. But if they don't reveal it after October, then I'll start to worry a little bit

they realized they fucked up with the hybrid concept and doing another under-powered machine with no third party support after hearing the initial response from people

probably trying to salvage what they can to make it at least a mediocre console at best

Pokemon has nothing to lose and everything to gain

Nintendo can't strangle their golden goose, but they can litigate against 3rd parties and random literally who developers.

NX is launching next year. It would be stupid to make an announcement so close to holiday, as nintendo still wants to sell games for 3DS and Wii U.

>It would be stupid to make an announcement so close to holiday, as nintendo still wants to sell games for 3DS and Wii U.

What Wii U games?

We knew everything about the pro early 2016 because of the docs and "leaks" from devs talking about the devkit

We know literally nothing about the NX

This.

Actually, nintendo have a quite strong nintendo NX marketing going on.

We know it's shit

They do?

Why do you care so much. Just focus on your WiiU and 3ds.

We're talking about it right now

Stop being obsessed by it.

They still sell old games.

Why would you not buy a wii u game you wanted because of the nx?

No sir.
We're not talking about it.
We ARE it

I don't know, why do you ask ME?

That's not marketing you stupid drone. Normies no fuck all about the NX.

>NX IS HUMANITY
Sasuge Nintendo-san