Sapienza>Bangkok>Paris>Marrekash

Sapienza>Bangkok>Paris>Marrekash

And water is wet.
What's your point?

Correct

Sapienza is overrated.

Paris>Sapienza>Bangkok>Marrekesh

Bangkok is too small compared to other maps.

some body actually bought this game? is it eny good, episodick cash grab and online shit is terrible.

It's a great game with absolutely terrible release model. It's essentially in Early Access which IO constantly denies.

That and Squeenix's online-only trash are my main knocks against this game.

I prefer Bangkok to Sapienza.
I just want the cafe/bakery/clothing shop area to be used.

Friendly reminder that if you're playing through the levels for the first time while having oppurtionities on, you're playing it wrong

It's not online only, but if you start a game while online and you get knocked offline, you have to make a new seperate game file for offline only, until you get online back.

Basically, you have 1 for online and 1 for offline, and neither shall ever meet.

Guessing for leaderboard crap.

Accurate

paris > bangkok > sapienza > marrakesh

it's still not as good as blood money imo, handles awkwardly and the UI could use some polish but i'm having >fun nonetheless

>It's not online only
Oh come on. The offline mode is so gimped that it might as well not exist.

I like Marrakesh more than Paris

But you can play it while not having internet. That's the only reason I ever see gripes against online only, that you can't play it offline. And you can play it offline.

Damnit guys I tried the pharmacist elusive contract while I was hammered drunk. I got her and hopped the ledge to climb down and they blew me away. I had never been spotted or shot at while climbing before.

Yeah but you can't use any mastery items

You can play Counter-Strike offline too, and it's as stupid as playing Hitman offline.

>no mastery
>no item unlocks
>no rating
>no contracts
>no escalations
>offline mode is a shell of a game

yeah you can play offline just fine, i don't get why people are griping

Yes, and CS isn't online only then either. It's stupid to do so, but the online part isn't DRM.

briefcase unlock fucking when
wa2000 fucking when

At what point does game become "online only"? Having 90% of the content require a connection apparently isn't it. What if the targets only appear when you're online? What if you couldn't run or crouch offline? Or if you could only access the menus? Technically you can still do things in the game, without an internet connection. And you would probably defend it.

>Can't even use sniper rifles offline

Yeah, you """can""".

>At what point does game become "online only"?
When you can only play it online. When you need to log in to be able to play at all, either for DRM or matchmaking. Something like Overwatch is online only, there's no offline mode.

Sapineza is what I want all games to be one day. That level of detail, with that amount of gameplay variety. It is a flawless level. That one level > all of MGSV.

Fine, it's not "online only", just so we can shut up about semantics. There is still a lot of functionality of the game that shouldn't require a connection to servers but does.

so is this game uncrackable?

It has triple DRM on PC. Steamworks is nothing, Denuvo will take a while but always-online shit is a problem.