Tfw you will never start a colony on a distant world and force random females to sleep in your bed

>tfw you will never start a colony on a distant world and force random females to sleep in your bed
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters/discussions/0/620695877337696082/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This game is fucking incredible, recently got back into it with the medieval mod and created my castle where all 12 people have a halberd, ballister towers around, shooting the shit out of abbos when they attempt to invade, lock their wounded in a freezer prison to starve as punishment after harvesting their organs, we later eat them.

sweet.

I just got into it and even the standard experience is so open ended.

I fucking love it.

I've been running a full MAI colony harvesting and butchering most humans that dare attack save a few that get auged up and used as transport mules because even with bionics they are worth less then hauler bots and can be made to move faster and fight all for the low price of 1300-1400

Really hope the devs keep the train going with this game.

Its suffering from Early Access popularity. AKA Modder make the game better before the devs.

>Its suffering from Early Access popularity.
Yeah, I think early access is the worst thing steam ever did.
Sure it gives us games like this, but most of them end up like Starbound where the dev cashes out after getting some easy sales.

Dev, single man. Of course its going to be slower progress

So far he's been good about it.
He updated it just this month I think.
But yeah it's one dude so it's gonna come out at the pace he alone is capable of.

Dayz

2 guys doing the actual coding, 2 dudes doing the art and a guy doing the music

When are we getting a mod to go from stone age, throught medieval then black powder? Shit is begging to be done
Also, the Dev has to work in a way to allow you reject niggers

Its call making concentration camps

the game is even better knowing that it was made by somebody supporting gamergate

never played it but I thought it was officially finished
what is missing?
or is that just another case of steam users getting to used to regular free updates to an already good and complete game?

Its an unusually high quality early access build, so it feels very much like a finished game in some respects.

Interesting.

I have this list of Game devs and their opinion on Gamergate. Do you have another citation?
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters/discussions/0/620695877337696082/

I really hope they add pregnancy and children to the game
female colonists can already give birth, its just really awkward when the one day old child is as able as a 25 years old colonist

I gather Tynan isn't going to from what he said numerous times and you'll just have to rely on Lord Fappington, or some other modder who is working on that.

> actually play this game

> it's like Dorf Fort if you removed all the fun and interesting stuff

at least there's mods that add some depth, but fuck if we'll ever get a proper overhaul mod when the game is actually "finished"

How come?

>Still no slavery mod
>Still no rape mod
>Still no way to use your captured raider boss as a cumrag for your colony raising the morale

Your list needs updating. Chris Priestly no longer works for CDPR.

source, also it seems really weird not to implement it when child brith is already in the game honestly

Is this truly modern dorf fort?

put lights in areas that could spawn hives to reduce the chance

thats why you dont dig deep anymore

i gotta try an ecterior only mountain colony, could be fun easy to make kill zones too

If modern dof fort means "dorf fort minus 95% of the features" then yes

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it means, "dorf fort subtract gameplay add graphics and quality of life"

What would be the point with shitty character models like those?