What will be the next casual fad after Pokemon Go?

What will be the next casual fad after Pokemon Go?

PSVR

Going clubbing and casual sex

your mom

Only negros go out to the clubs anymore

The Mario game coming to phones

>casual fad
PSVR will be niche, the only people who'll shell out for it are NEETs who want to beat off to Summer Lesson/Happy Manager

Whatever it is, the guy will be a billionaire.

It's already wow again

Daily threads on Cred Forums and 2 generals on /vg/ then?

Who drew this Christmas cake? Google only gives me moonrune pages.

Probably Mario Go or whatever it's called.

Anything mobile will dominate the future of vidya. No one wants to make games for anything but phones now, since even consolefags are becoming as entitled as PCucks.

This dick.

*grabs my crotch aggressively*

sauce pls

this guy 比村奇石

himura kiseki

Thanks user

xoxo

You're falling for the same investor baiting as the stockfags.

People like Mario, but they don't obsess over it like autists like Pokemon fans do. Please note the lack of a Mario board, and the presence of a Pokemon board.

People won't be dropping cash on mass for whatever the closest equivalent to Pokemon Go lures are for this Mario game. People will fuck around with it for a month at best, and it will be much, much more casual than Pokemon Go. People won't go crazy for it, but it will be enjoyed, and while it will turn a nice profit, it won't be a craze that's making news headlines daily weeks and weeks after launch. I expect news outlets will forget about it two weeks after launch, instead of presidential candidates talking about it to show how hip they are with the kids and the youth culture. Pic related.

Thanks, user.
I'm not sure if you were trying to fuck with me by posting yet more moonrune, but it pulled up good results, so thanks either way.

this

normalfags and casuals will download it, play the free level, hit a paywall, then 90% will drop it immediately

there will not be herds of people rushing to get blastoise, so it won't catch on and be some easily noticeable trend that people bandwagon around

*teleports behind you*

No, THIS dick.

*points at your mom*

this THICCC