Cred Forums hates Battlefield 1 for having black characters cause MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY and MUH SJW REVISION

>Cred Forums hates Battlefield 1 for having black characters cause MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY and MUH SJW REVISION
>no one bats an eye at the whitewashing in Ni-Oh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unintelligent frogposter

>Cred Forums hates frogposters

fuck off. also if any board hates BF1 for having niggers on the box, it's

dumb frogposter

The MC in Nioh is a real person. Rather, based on a real person. Willian the samurai white guy.

Adding in 10 trillion blacks to WW1 because you dont want a tumblrina to shit their pants is wrong.

Yes. There were blacks, turks, and whoever else the fuck was there, but not to the magnitude the game says.

Kys

fuck off you racist piece of shit

which historical event is nioh based on again?

saw this thread already don't respond. Even ironically.
>inb4 bump limit

stupid frogposter

>implying Cred Forums isn't ''Cred Forums with small relations to vidya''

Go home Ian you're a faggot.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
William Adams was a real white Samurai.
Also Nioh is not a historically accurate game, editing history like battlefield 1 is doing is wrong on so many levels.

>its wrong to show black people were in WWI even though they were
>its ok to show a white Samurai just cause one existed

It's wrong in the sense that people are rewriting history in their favor. Kohima warned us about this.

>Also Nioh is not a historically accurate game
like battlefield?
i sure remember reading about some control points action in ww1

Yes. If everyone was a white samurai then we have a problem

There's just something so goddamned obnoxious about the way SJWs incorporate minorities in media. The BF1 guy is positioned like a fucking fashion runway model, but he's also kind of ugly, so it's a big "Hey, I'm here. I'm black. I'm ugly. But I am beautiful. You racist."

The Demoman was fine.

Again Nioh is not a historical game, if it was a game about a great japanese battle and ever samurai was white then it would make sense.
If they made Oda Nobunaga a white man I would be pissed.

World War 1 was a white war, they were some non whites fighting but they were a minority. World War 1 was a white man's chimpout that roped a few others into it.
Making everybody in the game black to make your game seem more pc is far more offensive, you are using an entire race of people and editing history to make money.

You kidding, OP? Every other post in a Nioh thread is a jab at the MC and the Ken-sama pasta.

Yeah. Why don't they add dragons to bf1? Or an m1 Abrams?

How do you care?

Honestly

Battlefield 1 isn't a historical accurate game nor is it trying to be, it has weapons that weren't used at the time

Its trailer set up the expectation that it would be accurate. Also the BF series started out with 1942 which was pretty accurate, and the moniker "Battlefield ONE" combined with the historical source material heavily implied it was going to be a return to the roots.

unintelligent hill shill.

Then why set it in ww1?