What games have dominant, attractive women in them that AREN'T the player character?

What games have dominant, attractive women in them that AREN'T the player character?

MGS3 is the only one

Read Dead Redemption

If she doesn't enjoy the roleswap for sex, you're probably doing something wrong (giving her any control)

Guys is the reason I have low testosterone because I've fapped 8 times a day since I was 10

I thought it was drinking too much milk.

Most Zelda games.

>I'm manly because I force my girlfriend to dominate my boipucci

You expect me to believe that shit. The only men who have this fetish is pussies who are too scared to talk to a woman or make any advances so they want all the work done for them

Every JRPG ever.

>What games have dominant, attractive women in them that AREN'T the player character?

There's an entire trope in anime for this sort of character, they show up all the time in JRPGs.

This. Dominas are for beta faggot cucks and manlet trash.

>not wanting to remain a boyish twink well into your 30s

My ex-gf and I got together because I was a masochist and she really wanted a lad to fulfill her fantasies.

>It's a dumb frogposter talks about sexuality episode
Emarrasing

but what if my gf has a dom fetish?

Dom Samus is best Samus tbqh.

Dominate her instead until she likes that more or break up. Don't let a fucking slut control you. Don't be a pathetic beta.

I'd respect him even more if he indulged my dom fetish.

t. virgin

but what if we are happy while doing this and we fuck each other ass?
like, today i fuck your aasand tomorrow it's your turn.

Actually, it's the opposite

>getting your ass fucked

You are a closet homo and a beta. Do whatever you want then just make sure you never have children you waste of oxygen.

This

She's secretly hoping a real man will come and fuck her the way she evolved to be fucked, the way her instincts tell her

Disagree

Uncharted 4 but everyone shits on it for some reason

but what if I've have childrens, a good job and we're living an happy life together?