yeah right

season 2 when?

it's his trigger phrase. like 'would you kindly'

It is unacceptable to beat women.

even at video games?

Especially.

She needs a glass

[glass her]

>Why does everyone hate the farm so much?

In the comics it's where nonhuman fables go. It's also got some rebellious factions.

Snow doesn't become mayor, she as Crane's second takes his role as Deputy Mayor, it's only a temporary measure until King Cole returns.

And the girls probably put the ribbons on because it was part of the clubs rules, and probably weren't told it'd behead them.

no matter what way i look i still see a black beanie on her head what the fuck is wrong with me

Wait that's supposed to be hair?

as you can see yes, so mindfucking

user, you can even see where her hair parts..

Well fuck me then. Please.

what do you mean you gonna put in my popper?

A shiny copper.

posting best girl

fuck telltale for not doing season 2.

>not posting bestest

>People actually like snow white.
Appalling taste.

[THIS CHOICE IS BLANK]

>Why do all the Fables hare Bigby for not solving crimes and yet won't help him with his investigations?

...Have you ever met a nigger before?

>choosing snow white over the far superior Cinderella.
Agreed, user.

what's wrong user, don't you like blue hair?

I'm not sure if i'm disappointed or glad

They really half assed the tail end of the first season, the final episode was 70 minutes long, whilst the first episode was bloody 120

Never because the author got all jewy with the games story and forced them to change it entirely so they never want to work with that asshole again.

While I agree with you that final episode was short, but I'll be waiting patiently for them to release season 2, the whole series were really amazing for me

No, i also despise red lipstick and anyone who looks like my ex

Really? That fucking sucks if true
Its retarded when authors get butthurt over someone having a different vision of their stories

That's not entirely true, every game telltale made was inspired by other work, they just got the permission to make a game about it. The reason why it's taking them so long to make another one is because it wasn't as profitable as game of thrones one or minecraft which is fking 8 episodes long. So yeah we're in minority here

I'd still want a season 2.

>you will never get a snow glamour

I'm sorry but, these lips are sealed

And yet it's one of the best games Telltale made. I don't see a problem here.

She was the cutest in the whole game.

Shame she didn't stick around for long...