Another Sif clone, bravo From Software

youtube.com/watch?v=KWCt6PVXCvQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
pastebin.com/TMvECGLD
youtu.be/KWCt6PVXCvQ?t=203
nvidia.com/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-314.22-whql-driver.html
00tn2.blogspot.com/2016/04/dark-souls-3.html
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GeForce-GTS-450-vs-Nvidia-GTX-550-Ti/m7762vs3161
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know
nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-314.22-whql-driver.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOD DAMN IT

STOP COPYPASTING DS1 YOU LAZY FUCKS

Is Dark Souls 3 much more graphically intensive than the other two games? They run perfectly fine on my rig but DS3 looks kinda prettier I guess.

Yeah, it uses the same engine as Bloodborne which was a huge graphical step up from Dark Souls 2 and sometimes looks better than 3.

>no sword

what are we complaining about?

das 3 has absurd system requirements considering it looks worse than bloodborne and that game was fucking ugly

>no sword
>what are we complaining about?

COFF COFF

>3:10 Bloodborne copy pasta
>blood soiled ground with bugs on 4 legs

>barefoot girl using ice magic AND a scythe

Wow where have I heard that before

So is no one gonna point out that they stole the name from Frozen? Because I will.

>bloodborne and that game was fucking ugly

graphics don't matter if you can do sickdark artstyle.

nigga just play the superior game

Why are you guys even interested in dlc? Just stop buying it and they will make ds4 instead because they'll realize dlc is not the way to scheme customers out of their money.

ds has a strong community. It would be possible to boycott the dlc.

why does the game take control of the camera when you do that riposte animation? that shit is annoying

I don't know what they changed from the original demo, but it's boring shit now.

>played Dark Souls 3
>Enjoyed it
>have no interest in the DLC

I feel done with this series.

That looks like a poor man's Ninja Gaiden 2.

From does the only DLC worth buying. Sometimes the DLC is better than the main game.

Nigga, I am going to. You can play more than one game. Stop posting the same webms in every thread please.

dark souls 3 confirmed worst souls game. DS II haters on suicide watch

They have a new trailer coming out soon by the way, this was posted yesterday and quickly deleted, video is not surprisingly private.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA

You can turn it off.

So, Priscilla is Velka's daughter confirmed. And her father is Gwyn.

What the fuck, is from getting lazy ?
> Muh tribute
No no no no no
Shit, ds3 really ds1.5.5.5.5.3

it takes control of the camera in a way that shows you what you're doing and where your enemies are
nothing major, you just got shit taste nigga
nice meme
no, here's the other webm

where are you even getting that from?

The boss with the scythe is Velka. You can see her statue in DS3 in Undead Settlement.

>people let themself get spoiled
>not playing blind
tards

Why even bother calling it Dark Souls 3 if it doesn't have anything original?
Why not Dark Souls 1.5? That's what it is, after all. A shameless rehashing of Dark Souls. Don't forget to praise the sun, look out for large chests, and always remember that Sif will give you the feels.

But Sif was Artoria's trusted (female) hound.
This looks more like a true Fenrir expy.

>There were more mimic chests in 3 than ordinary chests
>The VERY FIRST chest you encounter in the game is a mimic
This will always annoy me.

This is actually more like an O&S clone because you have to fight the NPC and the wolf at the same time

Please tell me from what game they copied Cathedral Of The Deep and Crucifixion Woods, I need to explore these glorious areas again

>pc version
>matters

They actually never know how to properly do the pc port since the beginning. Ds2 was downgrade, that's why it can run on toaster. With ds3 using bloodborne engine, very obvious they just slapped in and call the day.

Normally I'd say you're right, but souls games always do dlc right

Bloodborne

>the camera in a way that shows you what you're doing and where your enemies are
the camera literally turned 360 degrees by itself after that last animation.

Will the scythe girl be as good as Lady Maria?

It doesn't look like the fight with the wolf is anything remotely similar to Sif, though.

It looks like you're just fighting a guy and his giant pet

oh so its more than pvp content?

Em, what areas actually? I don't recall it

The soundtrack though.

BTFO

sorry, 180 degrees*

Things according to Cred Forums
-good games never existed
-everything ever released by man is a piece of shit
-games will always be shit

Was that Gertrude with the scythe? It was too short to be Priscilla and she was talking about her father who loved fire. Plus her scythe was waaaaay off

Yes, of course. Fucking GameStar is a shit magazine.

> ashes of arundel
>think what looks like snow is actually ash
>it's just snow
>again
God fucking damnit, this gameplay was boring as shit too.

The requirements are actually way off. Modern drivers are just terrible for the game. Downgrade your drivers and you will see an absolutely ridiculous performance boost.
At the very least with nvidia.

I have been playing the game with stable framerates using a GTX 560M.
Granted that I do have an i7 processor.

Am i the only one who thinks this looks fairly interesting?
Looking at DS3 one might be sceptical, but if you remember the days of DS2, the DLC was indefinitely better then the base game, the same goes for Bloodborne even

Since 3 literally copy and pasted Anor Londo from 1 and bullshitted the explanation, did you really think they were above this?

>DaS2 fanboys being contrarian
>trying to push the Zelda cycle and turning every souls thread into a DaS2 vs das3 shitshow

Dark Souls is a normy territory now. These fags will play every rehashed obscure shmup or fighting game, but when the game became popular, they start to hate on it.
>inb4 I'm a huge souls fan and they're just lazy making shit rehashes

>video is not surprisingly private.
Well. Now it is. I was thinking of downloading it so that it could be mirrored.
But since I didn't get to it in time I sure hope you or someone else did.

Crucifixion Woods != Forbidden Woods

I can't think of any areas in BB that are similar to Cathedral of the Deep except maybe Upper Cathedral Ward

The snowy landscape looks comfy.

From has been rehashing assets for fucking eternity. This is sadly nothing new.

How do you think they could have Dark Souls 3 out just 1 year after Bloodborne?

The only ugly part of Bloodborne was the character creation screen, shit looked like something form Runescape.

It's probably gonna be a lot more fun the it looks but i will be mad if all we get is "le snowy winter land" again.

We also don't know jack for shit about what the setting is for this DLC so lorefags like me can't even get hype stuff like that

Crucifixion Woods and Cathedral Of The Deep is an unique areas in all Souls games. But these idiots will notice only content from the other games (which Dark Souls 1 had plenty of) and whine on all over the Internet that there is no unique content in Dark Souls (2, 3, Bloodborne, etc)

>The boss with the scythe is Velka
*citation needed*

>Japanfags believe this

Capcom is the only asian that can do graphics and their games dont run shut either.

>Muh RE7

No not RE7.

RE5 in 2009 looked better than BB and it also had godtier animations.

Dark Souls 3: HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME IN THE PAST GAMES WHEN ____

Also most of Amelia on-wards was a step down in quality, some of the areas in Castle Cainhurst look like a PS2 game

Also, you forgot that Painting World of Ariamis was heavily Velka influenced?

There is nothing wrong with snow

this game looks like shit. I'd rather replay Bloodborne for the 75th time, which I will do.

Problem is, dlc title called ashens yet they use snow = ashes , already out of content

Have you seen the bloody flowers and fly monsters? I believe that there will be something pretty interesting underground. Hell, maybe it's The Deep as we know it (the entrance is near Cathedral Of The Deep, and descriptions of Deep items tells us about insects and cold)

>the player is so bad they have to fight with infinite hp

What the fuck, how do you dodge that quickly?
I thought their was a short cool-down between dodges?

We knwo form 1 that Velka used a rapier as her weapon

>Velka's rapier
A symbolic, powerful thrusting sword used
by the pardoner serving Velka,
Goddess of sin.
It is no mere symbol to be sure; the pardoner
is an inhuman swordsman, and wields this
enchanted blade with special sword technique.

I would love nothing more then to know what the fuck Velkas deal is after all this time but i don't think that is her

if the boss is Velka, why are we in conflict with her?

and for that matter, how was she a god if she didn't get any of the first flame? Did she exist seperately from Gwyn, Nito, etc.?

There's a lot about DS lore that just doesn't make sense to me

What fucking soundtrack? 90% of the music in DS3 is indistinguishable. In fact I thought the music used in the trailer was just recycled from the base game. Orchestral music is so bland now.

>sword used
>by the pardoner serving Velka

We already have a snow area
Pluse i think it's cheap to just do the same shit that Bloodborn did

in different stances you dodge differently enjoy not holding 30 fps

>A symbolic, powerful thrusting sword
what did he mean by this?

Wait, are they forcing you to fight Priscilla this time or was that someone different? I wanted a covenant where you protect the fluffy tail

The First Flame was a lie, user. The second big DLC will tell us about it.

Read what you posted. It was used by a servant of Velka, not Velka herself.

I know that, but you where dodge frame-perfectly, either that's just impressive, or im missing something

Wait, the deep is an actual place?
How did i miss that

>hey, remember that time in DaS1 when a maneating cleric from the WoW named Aldrich formed his own religion and destroyed Astora?
>Remember seeing the followers of this cleric casting dark magic all over Anor Londo and murdering the giant blacksmith? How about when the usurped Gwyndolin's throne?
>hey, remember that one time in DaS1 when the hollows of New Londo came up with a plan to steal the first flame instead of just letting it die?
>remember that one time in DaS1 and DaS2 when people learned how to cast humanity-based magic without invoking the Abyss?
>hey, remember that one time in DaS2 when Alsanna's descendents mixed the Abyss and the Old Chaos together and used the resulting cursed fire to destroy the kingdom of the butthole face giants?
>Hey, remember that one time In DaS2 when an army of soldiers genocided Lost Izalith and the remnants of the chaos flame actually died?
No, I don't remember those things happening in previous games

as deep as your anus

>A symbolic, powerful thrusting sword used
>by the pardoner serving Velka,
>Goddess of sin.
Le roi des abeilles n´a pas d´aiguillon

I guess the place can be corrupted by the Deep, just like the Abyss

DaS3 is disappointing because there is hardly anything original about it. Shit on DaS2 all you want but the game had its own identity. DaS3 from start to finish was "HEY REMEMBER DaS2!?"

>bloodbornes dlc was snow areas
No

>That huge viking with shield and axe
>You can get his axe

Hope it doesn't sucks.

Le ro jien caens

It's not an actual place yet, but it could be a place in the same sense that the Abyss is a place of Dark. I don't think we have anything more on The Deep than it being a possible future age, but if it's starting there could be a place heavily influenced/associated with it, like the Abyss was.

Well fuck me you are right.
But i still don't think it's her since she is addressing someone as father

>DaS3 from start to finish was "HEY REMEMBER DaS1!?"

ftfy, they deliberately go out of their way to avoid directly mentioning anything from 2.

Was that a Javelin weapon?

The Deep is just the term Aldrich used to describe humanity in its nonwild, not-Abyssal form. The age of deep water is just a world without fire (what you see happen when the flames fade)

We won't get it though

we will

as arrows

Think he means Cainhurst Castle. Which wasn't actually a large area. Just the yard was a snowy area.

when is this comping out for PC?

That's actually will be fucking cool

For greatbows

>that boss with the chair strapped to his ass
10 /10

light armor

when will we get Gough's carvings again

>HELLO
>VERY GOOD
>I'M SORRY

The player knight is wielding it at the fight with notSif

What do we know of Velka? Was she part of Gwyns Pantheon, or did she acquire Godhood somewhere else? If to the first, she could simply be referring to Gwyn I suppose. But if she's so related to Priscilla, who was a half dragon, is it possible Velka could be connected to Dragons? I'm reaching, I know.

Gwyn is lord, he is just dude with very powerful soul. I always thought there must be real gods and velka is one of them.

I want his armor too. DS3 really dropped the ball on not giving you most enemy's outfits to wear. DS1 and DS2 let you get almost every normal enemy's outfit as equippable gear, in 3 this is hardly the case.

>I have been playing the game with stable framerates using a GTX 560M.
Thanks for this piece of info, m8. I was afraid my old gaymer laptop with a GTX675M might not be able to play it, but it seems I should be fine if what you wrote is true.

Those are already in the game, friend.

3 already has those you dingus

Those are already in the game

Trade with Snuggly the Crow to get them

I'm pretty sure a distinction was made between age of dark and age of deep.

It's sad to see that this series has been turned into nothing more than Maximum Pandering: We Want Reddit to Notice Us - Epic References Edition.

We don't really know for sure.
There was this guy that made a really detailed explenation on why The Deep wasn't JUST a world without fire but some sort of deviation form the abyss

it goes like
>Fires deveation is Chaos
>Abyss deviation is the Deep
to keep it short

How many bosses are there supposed to be? Did they really show all of them?

>l0l nice toaster
I agree, the game looks pretty shit and runs like shit. -1/10 hackazaki

Low equip load + light stance = dodge god

I want his shield.

The axe looks cool.

Now if only we could get a fucking good mace.

at least 3 seperate bosses.

It's possible, but what would said gods even do before the age of fire? In the age of dragons, everything was static and without change.

They could, actually. They always spoil everything in their trailers. Fucking amateurs.

What equip percentage?

I see a Dark Souls 1 copy paste and a "We want the Maria audience"

>we get a good looking mace
>they make it two handed and shit

There's other factors to take into consideration though. Cpu, ram capacity/clock speed, etc. but you're probably good.

>everything was static and without change
This is what actual gods wants you to believe

>people are mad that 3 takes inspiration from the best game in the series

Why?

25% iirc

I want to blame bamco for this, they didn't do that with BB.

Until the meter turns green

We know fuck all about Velka.
That's why people want to see her so bad.
Aside from what happennd to gwynevere and Velka is the next highest think on the list we want info on

dude remember when 1 recycled a third of its bosses from demon's

Yeah I really like how they tried to bring the artstyle and speed of bloodborne into the souls series.

Talking about DaS 1 there friend

Bloodborne is irrelevant

It's what the narrator wants us to believe, and I don't see how we have any reason not to believe her. Especially since she speaks of the Age of Dark, which the Gods would want kept quiet.

The DLC and the bosses look really good, mainly because snow areas are the best and most aesthetic.

But I can't bring myself to finish DaS 3. The game doesn't bring anything new.

I don't think that area is it for the DLC
BB's DLC was pretty long and they started working on this one right after 3 went gold

I have 8gigs of DDRIII RAM and a i7-2670QM CPU on my laptop. Does that sound good enough to run DS3 at stable 30fps?

Velka is the narrator

awoo

At least they understand their fuck ups

Yeah, you're probably fine.

>hey man stop copying from my test
>dude relax i'm just taking inspiration from it

It was a joke, friend.

>laptop

What a tweest. Could actually be possible, though, but I doubt it.

Fuck, I really hope there's more Velka. And more Sneks. Velka, Sneks, Gwynevere. That's all I want wrapped up in DLCs.

Did they raise the damage of large heavy weapons, or is it still Longsword: The Game?

The Sif clone is kind of bad yeah

Nothing else DaS 1 related from 3 isn't though

>everything was static and without change
I am not sure about that. People where worshipping dragons and presumably transforming into them. Gwyns knights also have armor and weapons, so there was normal human civilization and kingdoms. They worshipped gods and dragons(probably warriors did this like in dragon peak or ds1 covenant).

What are the chances that From will drop the ball and not include a covenant led by Priscilla?

Yeah, but BB's DLC was 3 smaller DLCs stuck together.

>muh sif
>clearly has a new moveset

>pastebin.com/TMvECGLD

>Q: Armored Core?
>A: We are working on Armored Core.

>find a covenant led by Priscilla
>DaS1 flashback
>slaughter Priscilla and everyone related to the covenant
Feels good lads.

I want them to make a Dune Souls-style game.

>killing Priscilla

Get out.

When a webm becomes a meme

How come Bloodborne just looks like it had 500% more effort put into it? And DS3 just looks like shit in comparison. Lame boss battles, lame generic areas, lame art style, etc.

What went wrong?

God, snow levels look so comfy in Souls games

I hope they don't
She is jsut gonna be dead.
I can see it already
Walk up into the empty tower where she was
just one item laying on the ground.
>Priscillas tail

I-IT'S A REFERENCE

When you give the firekeeper the eyes, she states that a world without fire is a world filled with darkness that comes about when the flames fade. This is literally the description of the Age of Dark, as found in DaS1. They don't explicitly call it an "age of dark" in DaS3 because "the Dark" when used as a title in DaS3 (as in, Dark Sorcery) refers specifically to the Abyss, which is not what the age of dark actually is (it's just the lights going out)

Hell no, the lack of proper snow physics kills it

You have it backwards, Deep deviation is the Abyss as Fire deviation is Chaos

christ this game looks janky and ADD as fuck

This is why Im glad this is the last souls game. They dont have a single original bone in them anymore, its time to stop.

Don't let things that are false annoy you so much user!

Not enough exclusivity I guess

>Aldritch's soul lets you make Lifehunt Scythe

What if she was eaten by him

read the item description

I think it looks pretty good.

Pretty sure scythe lady is Velka. I'm curious if the giant crow thing is a second form or another boss.

Vore roleplaying gone wrong, gone sexual

why the fuck did they do a skyrim dlc? How about an arid desert enviorment for once? With mummys and pyramids and brendan fraiser wtf

If she was nommed by him he would be able to exactly reproduce her weapon, like how he exactly reproduces Gwyndolin's weapons and magic. Since he got it wrong, it's logical to suppose that he didn't eat her, it was merely a prophetic dream

Well that's relieving.

Unless this dream led him to find her and devour her

What if scythe lady is Gertrude? I thought that the hideous 2 story high crow woman boss from the first trailer was Velka

wow they couldn't have ripped off bloodborne anymore than this. how fuckin lazy

youtu.be/KWCt6PVXCvQ?t=203

No, it doesn't. Dark souls 3 uses the same engine, but is better optimized on new consoles. Stop trying to make the pcucks upset.

Not only Sif, no one noticed the obvious Vicar Amelia in a FUCKING CATHEDRAL mid video?

Are you shitting me, From Soft?

It's time to stop posting Nioh webm's in every Souls & BB thread, friend

>laptop with a GTX675M
You should be in luck then.
nvidia.com/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-314.22-whql-driver.html
>Supported products
>GeForce 600M series:
>GeForce GTX 675M
As others have said, other components matter too. But on the GPU end of things, expect something as silly as a 200% to 400% performance boost.

>lordvessel guy looks like Vicar Amelia
good hunter, you are blind

The Painted World of Ariandel goes all the way back to DaS 1, so with that logic Bloodborne actually ripped off Souls

Could be.

I'm still subscribing to the theory that Crow Lady is Gwynevere due to the not Lord Vessel and the bosses shown in the trailer all relating to her.

YO WE GOT SOME FEET

>all the bosses in the trailer relate to gwynevere
>implying that Gwynevere is Lothric's queen
translation error, scroll down this webpage

00tn2.blogspot.com/2016/04/dark-souls-3.html

until you hit the Divine Blessing description, and see how the translation that implies that titties is lothric's queen was wrong

Where

Sorry, I actually meant "video is, not surprisingly, private", it was always private so I don't think anybody saw it.

>upward thrust
>jank animation skip
>suddenly its a downward slice
...........wut

Literally the entire plot of 3 happens because of 2 you fucking moron

The guy with the lordvessel is Allfather Lloyd. Velka is his daughter. In the video she calls him father.

Is this entire game's combat this fucking cheesy?
Are those QTE one hit kills? Get this fucking grabage out of here.

This is what I want from DaS3, retakes on DaS1's Lore

How much are they paying you to shill this shit?

>t. VaatiVidya

why do you cowards insist on shitting on the Lord of Hollows end? are you just too scared to break the cycle?

Lloyd was a derivative fraud, and the Allfather title was self-proclaimed.
t. Carim cleric

How it feels when you realise that Nioh will never destroy Cred Forums like Bloodborne did? How it feels? To be a bitch?

>that lordvessel thing
>looking like Amelia
Looks like you need more eyes on the outside hunter since you clearly have none.

DUDE
DUDE LISTEN
DUUUUUDE
DUDE LITERALLY
LITERALLY
REMEMBER
DUDE
REMEMBER DARK SOULS 1?
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

That's Ariamis, user.

Another wolf is kinda lame but it looks way more aggressive than Sif, outside of that I actually really like how the area is shaping up, big, open and snowy is fine with me

That's what that parry is supposed to do, it keeps the camera focused on the person you just parried for follow up , while the first parry keeps you facing forward.

Lord of Hollows end is best and it's the only ending where Anri gets to live since she goes crazy if you do her quest normally

>actually caring about what happens to Anri
worst girl

I can't cuddle with the firekeeper in that ending.

>not wanting to fuck loyal, possible brainwashed bitches while being the kingpin of Londor

brebare to restard :DDD

Oh wow, I can't watch five minutes of this rehash galore. Everything looks so incredibly bad.

>tfw no cute girls with cute feet in BB

OFFICIAL difference between Sif and DaS3 pupper
>DaS3 pupper does not use a sword
>DaS3 pupper uses magic attacks
>you seem to fight DaS3 pupper together with his(?) owner in a dual boss fight

I assume she was referring to Gwyn since she says "your fire".

I'm maintaining the theory that scythe lady is the daughter of Gwyn and Prysiclla as the dude talking mentions the world we are going to is for outcasts.

Posts like this really makes me wish Dark Souls 2 had never happened.
It's a fucking sequel. I have no idea why people go totally bananas over Dark Souls 3 in particular having lots of elements from its predecessor when just about every damn sequel does.

If it didn't, then it wouldn't be much of "sequel" would it?

>wanting to fuck walking corpses

Amelia has cute feet

Also DaS3 pupper is much smaller

>implying
you're king of londor, just scoop her up from firelink after the credits roll. she already agreed to let the flames die

that's what Yuria is for

That's literally everyone in the Souls universe

Just don't take the armor off

It's a bare-handed blade catch, you can do it on any human weapons, even axes.

WHY DOES MANKIND DIVIDED HAVE HUMAN REVOLUTION'S MAIN CHARACTER?

JESUS FUCKING REHASHES

But the second phase of the boss has lordvessel with hot lava in it. It could mean that she refers to the fire in the lordvessel and not about Gwyn, he's a history now.

Yo he just stabbed that dude with an axe.

THE MAD GAMER PROJECT NIMBUS REVIEW

Hey guyyys, what’s up and welcome back to another episode of The Mad Gamer. Sorry I haven’t uploaded in awhile, but my mom wouldn’t pay the internet bill until I did my laundry, and you guys KNOW how much I hate laundry…

Anyway, today’s game is available ON SALE right now at Chrono.gg, your one-stop shop for daily game deals where the devs get their cut too, and if you click the link in the description that’ll shoot me a little extra money, which is great, ‘cause The Mad Gamer probably wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for viewers like you.

Anyway, the game’s called Project Nimbus, it’s ten dollars, and it’s about a war that destroyed the Earth’s surface. A bunch of poor people are still on the planet 40 years later even though it’s totally messed up down there, and the rest live in floating cities and fight each other with giant robots called Battleframes. It’s totally sick cause there’s tons of weapons and stuff, but the graphics also look really good on my dope gaming PC, and sorry I’m just videoing the screen with my iPhone, but my little sister broke my Canon and my stepdad won’t get me a new one, soooo…yeah.

Anyway, that’s our show, thanks for watching The Mad Gamer, don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe, and remember, if you wanna play this awesome game for yourself, just click the link in the description, and a little bit of what you pay goes towards my new Canon so I can start uploading videos regularly again. And guys please subscribe, when I finally hit 100 subs, we’ll have a huge party and I already promised a BUNCH of you I’d do the toilet paper challenge if we made it. Thanks again for watching The Mad Gamer, and remember, stay mad, bro!

The pupper also seems much more aggressive than Sif was.

>not putting on the untrue dark ring whenever you want to fug

but user, Priscilla is already Gwyn's daughter. Don't tell me that you actually think that Priscilla was Gwynevere's kid?

It's not having lots of elements it's fucking pandering to the autistic fanbase with unoriginal references.
It's a cheap tactic, and will earn completely unjustified praise for 'amazing' story/setting.
Dark Souls 2 actually did a sequel right - the referencing was extremely mild, the world-building was fresh and original, the bosses had their own designs.

You can also parry a bird lady boss's dash attack

>Samoorays of the Fallen
Get this shit out of here

He's seath's daughter though

>Gwyn fucked a dragon and made Priscilla without telling Gwynevere

Gwyn had good tastes

why would Gwyn tell his daughter Gwynevere that he fucked a dragon?

>He's seaths daughter

Im retarded.

I don't care, poise is still fucked and straight swords is still the best thing ever.

Another? What was the other clone?

So is this a pvp expansion or not?

>Dark Souls 2 actually did a sequel right

Stopped right there.

Kill yourself DS2 shitter.

Adeline is pretty cute.

I forgot about that, been too long

Who the hell did Gwyn bang to make the rest of them then? I really should brush up on Dark Souls 1 lore

too bad dodging like this serves no gameplay purpose since backstepping has the exact same effect and is much less intense skill-wise.

Yeah dude The Two Towers is such a bad sequel, they literally rehashed The Fellowship of the Ring's characters

>a proper sequel completely ignores the major themes, factions, and conflicts of it's predecessor to go off an a completely unrelated tangent that nobody cares about
>it only touches on the predecessor to try and retcon it
how about no

PVP should have remained an afterthought

Calm your tits, I'm just clarifying a gimmick. Have a dark souls 3 webm in return.

Nobody, he just shared his lord soul to random zombies to get his family. It's the reason why Allfather Llyod is his uncle.

We don't really know

>not finding preggers barefoot fake Iosefka in her clinic

the rat in dark souls 2 has sifs moves

So is lady Maria

>that guy actually using Dancer swords

I fucking hate FROM for always gimping boss weapons

Did she say
"We have no need to fight Flan"?

As in the dude who got married to gwynevere?

The garbage Shadow Warrior reboot makes me hate this aesthetic and setting.

2fag are cancer

Maybe. Did they though, or did Dragon worship become a thing after? It looks like humans and lords were just hollow dregs in the DaS1 intro, prior to finding the flame. I expect that kingdoms and civilization could have spawned between the souls being discovered, and the war against the dragons. At least some planning was needed.

Can I run DS3 with a GTS 450 and an i3-2100?

>the world-building was fresh and original
and hot garbage, can't forget that part
3's fanfiction is only a little better

>god of justice
>not using a scythe

Nigga

The scythe bitch is Ocelotte you fucking autists.

The scythe bitch is Solaire, retards.

i3-2100 +GTX550TI here, sometimes lags a lot, some lag spikes when the game is saving, but I can play it 20-30 fps in 720p, so do the math

Ocelotte was a son, and was in the game already but censored to hell

The scythe bitch is Ornstein you dumbasses

Fuck off.
Only thing wrong with DS2 was soul memory.
A-team fucked up every improvement they decided to pay attention to the consensus of the normie fanbase.
But stay on the fucking 'DS2 is bad' bandwagon you tasteless mongol.

Yorshka is Ocelotte, Gwyndoline just taught him his ways. Wait till he hit puberty.

She is clearly our firstborn you fucking retard

I don't know if a GTX550TI is better than a GTS 450. Computers are not my strong point. GTX seems better because of the X, and TI stands for Titan I think and titans are big and strong so I dunno.

Dark Souls is one of my top 10 games and i have no hype for this

Enjoy your Adaptability exploiting

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GeForce-GTS-450-vs-Nvidia-GTX-550-Ti/m7762vs3161

Maybe try on lower resolution

bait

I wouldn't try.

Exactly as expected out of Team C!

>Only thing wrong with DS2 was soul memory.
ay-la fucking-mao

>Shitty Combat
>Stupid healing items
>Shitty level desing
>Shitty World desing

Well at least majula is comfy

>sickdark
Did you spend the last 2 years in a cave Frodo?
'sickdark' is not coll meme anymore.

>he wants snow ash
>again
did you forget DS2's 2nd DLC?

who would win in a free-for-all between Gwyn in his prime, Vendrick in his prime, and Gehrman in his prime?

>Firekeeper looks just like the doll
>have a boss fight with another one who looks just like her

Glad they are remaking bloodborne for pc

>PC was a mistake.
DaS1 and now DaS3

>Team A
Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne
>Team B
Dark Souls 2 and 3
>Team C
Lords of the Fallen: The DLC

kek

I can't even run DS3, and I run the first two at 60FPS. If you have older cards you're fucked since nvidia loves to make them useless with new drivers

Superman will win

Gwyn since he's a literal god.

>yfw Ariamis was a cute rapunzel loli this entire time

that's Ariandel, not Ariamis

>angelic names
>churches everywhere
>winged creatures everywhere
>entrance is in Lothric
we angels of lothric now?

I came

>garbage Shadow Warrior reboot

>that shitty ass dodging is the pinnacle of skill for the average mentally ill millennial

kek

There's more to it than the lights simply going out. If it was just that shit got dark and we needed a flashlight, all the plots and sacrifices of the past 3 games would be vast overkill as solutions.

>people still bother with DLC 3 after the blunder that was Das2

Actually, previous DLC shows us that the entrance may be somehow linked with the Cathedral Of The Deep

the reboot was garbage but environment was nice af. why the hate?

the threat of the age of dark isn't the fact that it's dark, it's that when the lights go out everyone hollows. nobody wants to hollow out

>le who will win /vee/ xd

Are you fucking 12, you mentally impaired mongoloid?

So that scythe girl is basically Priscilla + Lady Maria

>people still playing hundreds of hours in Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3
Must be plebs amirite?

Does dark souls have a story yet?

>in a cave

Better than in your basement shitposting on Cred Forums, you mememeister ;)

Is basically Martyr Logarius and Lady Maria

Dark Souls 3 is basically Bloodborne Souls

Thou must returneth whence thou came.
This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind, but thou dost not belong.
Otherwise, thee must put thine hands to work giving me a foot rub.

Forgot about Demon's Souls

sure thing, just let me cut your tail off first

When I cut your dick off : ^ )

>doesn't release until Oct 25
JUST

From the thumbnail it looked like she has or is holding a horsecock.

why is Geralt in 16th century Japan?

end of fire, my man

I really prefer that dark souls has a much subtler damage display number

It's a very long questline

Ok, it's starting getting weird

Does anyone really expect anything original from these shitty nips at this point? I mean Dark Souls 2 and 3 were pretty much 100% "le dank callbacks xD praise the sun." Just let the Souls meme die. Let's forget almost everything post DaS1 and pretend the franchise died with some fucking integrity.

so what's the final consensus?

is the scythe woman Velka or not?

C U T E
U
T
E

>end of fire
>breaking the cycle
end of fire is for people who don't think that the cycle should continue but are too big of pussies to actually commit to the idea

whites have the money

>nigga just play the superior game
>show QTE
>""""""""""""""""""Game"""""""""""""""""""""
also that HUD sucks

the gameplay looks solid

why do people don't like dark souls 3? Looks a lot less clunky than dark souls 1 in my opinion, but I haven't played any of these shitlorian games.

I still don't get why they show enemy stamina. How the fuck the player character can see the enemy stamina?
It's a cool mechanic if you use a spell or ability, or a special equipped item to see it though

>Another
I heard there was a wolf boss in the DaS2 DLC, is that fight really so similar?

less clunky != better, my dude.

Do you just assumed xirs gender?..

youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo

don't mind me, just posting the best boss theme in the series

You only say that because you see it too.

Do I buy this game for my PS4, or PC?

>00tn2.blogspot.com/2016/04/dark-souls-3.html

Stop posting that shit retard, the guy clearly has mental problems.

I started to see the images of Priscilla grabbing horse dicks in my mind, that's for sure

>SNOWY MOUNTAINS AND VIKINGS ORIGINAL IDEA DO NOT STEAL

Skyrim was a mistake.

why can't from make decent axes for once

nah my man, it's about allowing the cycle to come full circle and restart

>But one day, tiny flames will dance across the darkness.
Like embers, linked by lords past.

it's like the opening cinematic to Dark souls 1

pure pottery

none of the translations on that page are wrong

this art is wrong, the firekeeper LITERALLY has no eyes, your waifu has that mask socketed to her face

Whatever is more convenient for you

wtf I hate europe now

Velka should be a rapier user, no?

Someone make it so.

Then use another source.

You can clip the camera through the mask and see her eyes, you dumbass.

I don't think you understand that like a third a half of DaS's are copypastes of DeS.

>another grey and dull DaS 3 area

Looks like the worst and most boring snow area so far. Kinda disappointing desu.

What does it lack?

Wish Dark souls 3 was a good game tho.
Its not terrible by any means , but its just too much of the same shit.
Also build variety is very small , every weapon and armor build feels the same.
I got so bored with it i didn´t even went past the main castle after that dancer of the whatever.
Dark souls 2 is still the best in PVP , and Dark souls 1 is still the best in Atmosphere and setting.

I don't consider DK II or DK III real souls games.

The best souls are Dark Souls>Bloodborne>>>>Demon Souls.

So it makes sense they have no creativity in sequels.

You can turn it off.

what a stupid fucking mechanic

Im actually starting to enjoy the pvp in the game, you do have to really optimize for a "funweapon" to be putting out respectable damage but you can use just about everything as long as you carry a parry device around for washing pole running attack spammers.

DaS2 DLC had an invisible wizard sabretooth tiger.

parries in ds are just as bad

REV UP THOSE TEARS, ANOTHER MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT

An interview with Miyazaki:

polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>"It is taking place in the Painted World, but it’s taking place in a different Painted World," he said. "However, there are some connections between this Painted World and the one from the original Dark Souls. The reason I decided to return to the Painted World is because it matches with the theme I’m trying to describe in the first DLC. Players should be able to understand the reason as they play the DLC."

>"It’s kind of a spoiler, but there will be two boss battles in the DLC," he told us. "Just like in the base game, there will be big changes during each boss battle. That’s being emphasized more."

>In the case of the wolf fight, the boss battle actually begins by fighting a difficult human character, seemingly defending the wolf. Once he falls, the much bigger, much more powerful wolf takes his place.

>Miyazaki promised there will be lots of other content in the DLC. This includes four new spells, four full armor sets and 15 new weapons. Perhaps most interestingly, the new weapons include a new spear type that players can actually throw during battle.

>"Ashes of Ariandel is independent from the base game," said Miyazaki. "The storyline and theme of the base game are pretty much concluded in the base game."

>"Our approach to the DLC for Dark Souls 3 is allowing players to access the DLC once they reach a certain area of the base game," Miyazaki said. "Once they reach that area, they always have access to the DLC. But that is definitely not at the very beginning of the game, because of the difficulty level."

>"It’s time to move away from the Dark Souls franchise," Miyazaki said. "As president of From Software, I’m not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future."

yes

Wow, you could not be more of a shitter..

>polygon

Are you serious?

>b-but polygon

Its straight from hackazaki's mouth inbred

>Cred Forums hates DSIII now
>And Nioh apparently

God, fuck this place. Fuck all of you.

>It’s kind of a spoiler, but there will be two boss battles in the DLC

Trailer already showed 3 bosses though.

Am I the only one who though Sif was a nice but underdeveloped concept, and would have likes to see it again except fleshed out?

>Dark Souls doesn't take place on Earth

>Only use shitty bland European settings anyway

>Snowy mountain region :^)

WE NEED IT TO BE MORE GENERIC!

ADD VIKINGS!

YES! THAT'S IT!
NOW WE HAVE NOTHING ORIGINAL AT ALL ABOUT OUR NEW SETTING!

WE DID IT FELLAS! NOW SKYRIM FANS HAVE TO BUY IT!

SO MUCH MONEY!

>Major changes in each one

It has shown varying phases

>>"It’s time to move away from the Dark Souls franchise," Miyazaki said. "As president of From Software, I’m not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future."
thank FUCK

bring back my Mecha

Honestly do you want them to change up the formula so much that you start to hate the games? Only major problem I have with it is that a lot of weapons don't feel viable. I mean I still use my favorite weapons but unless they overhauled some things and longswords aren't king still? Was annoying seeing someone do better with a sword stunlocking people while someone else in heavy armor using a heavy weapon was obviously outclassed.

Ni-oh really doesn't look fun to me, the combat looks closer to something like the witcher or lords of the fallen then souls combat to me

>talking shit about vikings

>doesn't realize how 2 phase fights work

>not King's blade

imagine what they can do with first person dungeon crawling technology now

>combat looks closer to The Witcher or Lords of the Fallen

there were already confirmed vikings in the base game ALA the warrior class armor

>tfw no Giantdad boss fight

Hopefully in the next DLC

Did you play it? It's literally just Souls combat with stances being different weapon movesets

it just looks clunkier to me, all the webms being posted kinda show what i dislike about it

scythe/ lordvessel fight is a single boss with 2 stages like nameless king and his beast.

das3 was regarded as a linear das1 rehash with shit build balance and no poise on Cred Forums since day 1. don't confuse your newfaggotry with le hivemind's current hot opinions.

Seriously though, why another Wolf? Just why? Bring in a giant crow, a giant snake, not another quadruped mammal. Christ sake.

That doesn't make any sense though, are you saying the scythe qt transforms into that horrendous beast?

The beast is probably her father.

I'm talking shit about fucking thoughtless this DLC is.

I have viking blood, and even I'm getting real sick of every fantasy game playing follow the leader with Skyrim.

Not to mention this gameplay consists entirely of a european knight killing scandinavian vikings, you fucking mongoloid. Why the fuck would you defend it if you love vikings so much?

>clunkier
Nigga, what in the fucking world are you talking about?

>Everyone is a giant again

This shit bothers me so much, why the fuck is everyone but you a fucking giant in DaS 3? Even the fire keeper is taller than you

What the fuck I'm playing super mario or some shit

What is she saying? All I can understand is 'father' and 'fight'.

>you have to play through half the game in order to access the DLC, even if you've already beaten it
>only two bosses
>literally takes place in Ariamis

Good grief.

This is why I buy AMD.

I have an older AMD card in a spare laptop, it could run DS1 and 2 at 60FPS, and it runs 3 pretty well.

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE HIM IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN YOU FIGHT HER

>I have viking blood
W-where did you get that?

>Dark Souls doesnt take place on Earth

Both Bloodborne and DS3 have Earth's moon you dumbass

>you have to play through half the game in order to access the DLC, even if you've already beaten it
>source: my ass

>be manlet irl
>be manlet in souls

I'm ok with that my man

There's more to it than that but some of the key differences were removed based on feedback which is annoying.
Clunky is a feeling, you can't really see a feeling. And the game doesn't feel clunky at all when you play it, everything is smooth. This is probably the wrong thread for this though.

What, you want more boring fights like Maria in Bloodborne?

Moshi moshi, Geralto sama

OHAYO

I buy it on a really good sale.

No I don't want to feel like a fucking hobbit going through lordran

>that chick flipping around with a giant scythe

Boy haven't I seen this before

>waifu boss

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Lame boss battles
lol, Bloodbornes vanilla bosses was one of the weakest parts of the game desu

Everything is oversized in DaS3. That's one of my biggest gripes with the game. Everything is scaled like Rareware developed the game.

I-IT'S JUST A CALLBACK, SH-SHUT UP

Hope you aren't talking about the durability system because that shit was dumb. In Souls it's not as big a deal since there's bonfires all over the place and weapons usually take forever to whittle down. In Nioh it was even more tedious and stupid.

so there's frozen forest dickwraith (with woof) and notpriscilla, mini version
I don't like fighting human sized bosses much

>another das 1 clone boss

Why are these devs so lazy on designing new bosses?

gherman would fucking murder her

his dashes make ornstein look like a snail

>Gertrude
>using sorceries instead of miracles

No

Vikings are the most overused and generic culture to put in any game, as soon as I see them I lose interest instantly. The only game where this is an exception is mount and blade because I can kill them. We get it, it makes anorexic pasty fucks feel powerful through proxy, but why not just go down the knights route? Or those that fought against muslims in hungrary?

Vikings did fuck all for europe, they were a scourge that no one missed.

>Why is Miyazaki so lazy on designing new things in general?
FTFY

>DS3 actua)ly makes DS2 look better in comparison

This is what happens when your to scared to change a formula

So, we have a javeling now. How will it work?
Weapon with quantity, and with each thrower the quantity will lower? Like javelings in Diablo 2? How will we upgrade the weapon? Will it be possible to throw the last one? How will it replenish? These are the questions.

>"DLC is set in another Painted World"

Wow, nice job making everything that takes place in the DLC be utterly insignificant. All we wanted was Londor

>Sif Clone
>A literal Bloodborne boss

I guess DaS3 is going to stay a shitty game even with DLC.

Abyss is a corruption of Dark. I wouldn't be surprised though if Deep is as you suggest (a further corruption associated with the Abyss). Wouldn't surprise me (with all the DaS1 call backs) if New Londo getting flooded fucked up the water from long term contact with the Abyss (another thing Gwyn is at fault for).

Late post but what driver famalamadingdong?

Literally a reskinned Bloodborne boss from Cainhurt Castle

Literally every from DLC isn't connected with the main game, my man

>tfw I've greatly enjoyed all the Souls games and Bloodborne

hey

Maria is a giant as well.

I'm on 314.22 with my GTX550TI, with the newest driver the game ran like shit, with the old driver I was able to beat the game and have fun on my 5 year old gpu.

>acts like Bloodborne isn't a Souls game
>enjoyed them all
No you didn't.

I mean lore wise ye gobshite

Wtf are you on about Old Hunters was a massive lore dump, and hsowed where everything began. AoTA closed up lore holes and lets us see the original knights.

Quit being an apologist.

Why does that cunt have a Gravelord Greatsword at the tip of his 'staff'? Why can't we have it? Why does it seem to have Chaos fire in Phase 2?

>stop using a valid source with valid information because I don't like the author!!!
t. retard

>i didn't play Das 1 or BB

Every lord of cinder has fire in Phase 2

Are you retarded? Music in DS 3 is god tier. In BB it was great as well, but both DS 1 and 2 had very mediocre pieces.

he didn't eat nito before someone leaps in and suggests that
presumably, much like priscilla's lifehunt scythe, he dreamed of the gravelord (and his sword)
the fire is just his lord of cinder second phase where they get all firey

Define "looks"

Visually it looks better than anything is DS2.

She's just as tall as the Hunter.

Thanks bro, ill try it out on my 650ti

>BB is all about being aggressive and quick
>Das is slower and about being a patient fuck an muh shield

>Bland European settings
>European settings
>Bland
Lol cos a AMerican based fantasy setting with burgers and flag waving would be such a improvement right? Hell maybe even a native American setting? Sure had a lot of architecture and design to take from right? Goddamn you sound like a retard

>wearing white cleric's set
GERTRUDE IS GUARDING VELKA

VELKA IS GOING TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE LORDVESSEL

The 314.22 Nvidia driver. I posted it here .
is the laptop version hough.
Here is the desktop version nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-314.22-whql-driver.html

The entire Dark Souls 3 OST is like the same shit.

I thought DS2 had much more varied tracks compared to DS3, DS3 soundtrack just sounds too samey all the way through. I liked the menu music but that's about it.

Maybe he's just a weaboo and should play nioh with glorious asian setting?

>he's only played BB and DaS3

>lord's are gods
Just accept that you're now part of a slime-monster, Gwyndolin.

>DLC will be $15
>or you can pay $25 for the Season's Pass
>"There is still another instalment planned for early 2017"

Oh boy, if they're already rehashing so much in this first DLC, I can't wait to see what they'll do in the second.

Among many other more important things like the lockon movement and Ki mechanics yes. Durability was fine to handle if you actually played the game right, and the items took less than a second to use, unless you think healing is tedious as well. Souls durability is shit and pointless, it's not even in the game.

I bought the Deluxe Edition for like $30 on cdkeys, you missed out.

>2:34

rekt

>tfw we get the lore that connects DaS to BB in the second DLC

>people are surprised that From Software rehashes its own content

Seriously, do people think Artorias is an original boss?

Or that Seath was?

Or any number of other bosses and NPCs?

They do this all the time.

I'm not saying that's alright or acceptable, I'm just wondering why you're surprised by it at this point.

Do you think they'll add any DARK weapons in DARK Souls 3?

>do people think Artorias is an original boss
>or Seath
Yes. Because they were.

Funny.

They provided us with the word for Happiness.

Something I don't think you ever see much of anymore.

You think Demon souls and Das 1 are focused on aggressive quick play styles? My sides those games are even slower than Das3 too. Not even shitting on the games but you are delusional if you BB is like another souls in the 1-3 series where you could consider it a sequel to any of them.

>apologist mindset

Copying the "idea" of specific boss from a PS2 game is not the same as copying down right movement, animation, look in a sequel game and selling it as a DLC.

So fuck off hackazaki drone

This, nioh is just dark souls: autistic edition

He's implying that they're not original because they came from the Berserk manga.

Whereas this gigantic wolf looks identical to the gigantic wolf from the first game in a game already too full of homages to the first game.

It's alright and acceptable if it's good.
Lots of people worship Dark Souls 1. This means it's alright. And acceptable.

Artorias is basically Penetrator + Allant
Seath is a King's Field boss

>he's only played BB and DaS3

Demons is pretty fast dude

>Call of Sif; Modern woof-fare

Why does Cred Forums hate DS 3? No memes pls

>female Logarius

>Seath is a King's Field boss
Not mechanically. Fuck no, only the name is the same.

You're right about Artorias though

They play completely differently, my dude.

good one

Artorias-like boss fight is in King's Field.

So is Seath, who's an Angel in KF.

>apologist

Did you somehow miss the part where I say this is not acceptable?

Too mainstream. Not a sicrit club for a hardocre gamers anymore.

with how miserable everyone else turned out, she probably died alone in her little world, fed to a blob, or got bullied to death by Pontiff Hitler or something.

>implying
It can even be called Earth and not be ours, fool. Just look at Dragonball. This shit happens all the time in fantasy.

Or maybe because the game is just a pile of disappointment?

he ran out of berserk things to copy i guess

It's a mix of the Souls gameplay starting to feel stale and predictable and the mainstream success of the series, combined with the lore focusing a bit too much on rehashing from DaS1 instead of bringing new stuff to the table.

Also quality is OP

The novelty of the gameplay kinda wears off after some time.

They're completely out of ideas. Let the series go quietly.

Tryed to play Dark souls II.
Never got past the second boss, way too hard for me. Yet I love this game so much, i've seen plenty of gameplays, the bosses are awesome, the music, the atmosphere, the fear that the monster and the bosses induct.
I love medieval shit (read berserk around 50 times) and all that stuff.
It feels so bad to be shit and not being able to complete the game.

c'mere

>Penetrator + Allant

I don't understand, penetrator is basically a shitty version of allant with only 2 of his movesets and no level sucking gimmick

>Artorias-like boss fight is in King's Field.
>
>So is Seath, who's an Angel in KF.
Have you played King's Field games, my man dude?

I'm a FS apologist and I don't mind them reusing assets, but there is no boss battle in King's Field and Shadow Tower games that Souls games copy.

No, you fucking hipster.

I guess that's bound to happen when most your inspiration comes from a manga that updates every once a never.

hello Cred Forumseddit

It's a tired formula now. It ran it's course.

how can you screw up eye placement this badly

I'm really not feeling this one for some reason. At this point I feel like I've seen everything that From could do with snow levels. I'm also getting sick of them reusing the same plot points.

>hipster
user, how have you not gotten sick of playing the same game five times?

>didn't change the formula enough
where the fuck is poise

>hey, remember that one time in DaS2 when Alsanna's descendents mixed the Abyss and the Old Chaos together and used the resulting cursed fire to destroy the kingdom of the butthole face giants?

When did this happen, where was it covered?

And yet people played and loved Bloodborne

They can still enhance the formula, they just need to make a new setting

No, in fact, Souls games rejuvinated my love for videgames, and I can only enjoy a good souls game and some indie games

Looks like shitty korean mmo

But it's better than 1 or 2

Oh nevermind, you're a shitter. It's rather difficult to tell in Souls threads.

>he hasn't played the first two DaS games

its fine the game isnt for everyone, i hope you find a game that brings you great joy in the future

Hey, I saw this move in one of my animes

>in a game series where a great attention to detail is given to every aspect of the world/lore
>just thoughtlessly put in Earth's moon because they couldn't be bothered to design another lunar surface

Nice try bucko

if she's behind a fog wall she deserves to die.
no exceptions.

>when the LSD kicks.webm

Given how atrocious the moon looks in the HD I think they were just being lazy.

>Miyazaki states there are only two bosses

Oh boy, what fun.

We both know they won't stray from the formula now because it's too popular. Bloodborrne was in development when the Souls series was still in the 'cult following' phase. Now that it is mainstream and memed up to its eyeballs, they'll do what makes money rather than reinvent the wheel.

>dude posting the same ni-oh webms in any thread vaguely related to souls game discussion
you're not here to make a sale dude

>We both know they won't stray from the formula now because it's too popular
I'm sure hope they won't. I was crushed by the news that soulslike games are over.

But we've seen three

no shit,he's just trolling

I never knew how much I wanted this until now

No weirding voice guns from the lynch movie tho pls

We have seen Wolf fight and Velka/Dude with lordvessel fight. It's two.

leaked third boss

I'm waiting for Nioh but seriously I hope you die soon, every fucking souls thread

just as retarded as ds parries and probably as well will make most if enemies fucking worthless

I get the feeling that's just a mistranslation. I mean come on, two bosses? Hasn't every single past DLC had much more than that?
Scythegirl and her daddy seem like two parts of the same fight to me, unless I'm missing another one that isn't the dog.

I like how the dude in the trailer is level 200 and throwing R2's into the longsword combo to try and hide the R1 spam blender and a bazillion stamina to block with.

anime as fuck

I'd leak my love juices on her face if you know what I mean

Well I certainly hope that isn't the case. I knew we weren't getting five bosses but I was hoping for three.

Eh, still a cute.

No, I do not know what you mean. Please explain.

Because Sony is the true hero

Glad you enjoy them, I did too.But for me, I'm looking for something different now. That's what I felt when I first played a souls game, it was unique at the time. A new Souls/Bloodborne game won't recapture that feeling. I can appreciate that they're good but I'm tired of them now.

I want to ejaculate on her face during sexual intercourse

There is a lot of game developers out there who make interesting and unique games, though

Most likely because it was made right before Miyazaki went into full "fuck it" mode.

Not even close.
DS3 is more linear than a single path in DS2.

It's far harder to time and only works on certain enemies and attacks. You can't even block properly when unarmed, and parrying with a weapon leaves you wide open.

Would you say that the series shouldn't continue after the first game then? Or what would you like to add to it, to save it from being a "tired formula"?

As for the lore - the very idea of linking the flame and lords of cinders are the main focus, and obviously to be understood, layer must be familiar with the first game. But as for the lore recalling to ds 1 Aldrich, Abyss Watchers, Oceiros and Nameless King come to mind. The first one devoured Gwyndolin, and that's pretty much the only reference, the second ones rely very heavily on the ds 1 lore, that's true, but they seem to be the most loved boss in the game anyway? As for Oceiros, his story is completely different, and the only relevance Seath has here, is that Oceiros studied his Archives. As for the nameless king, ds 1 merely mentioned his existence, 99% of his lore comes from this game.
I'm very ok with continuity, and don't see any problems here, but I guess some may dislike it.

That's the meme

>DaS2
>not forgettable
choose one

That's what I mean, I'm done with Souls/Bloodborne games and moving on.

No, because I don't think Dark Souls 3 is a bad game. I just think the universe is a little played out and I'm glad they're taking a break on it until they can come up with some fresh ideas.

>would you say that the series shouldn't continue after the first
Seeing as that was the original plan for Dark Souls, yes.

>a break
user...

>until they can come up with some fresh ideas.
Until something of note actually happens in Berserk.

What is Velka? She's said to be a goddess, but DS usually uses that word to refer to the royal family of Gwyn, and she wasn't part of it. Is she above them in hierarchy? What even is she?

Also, what caused the lords of cinders of the past to rise again to link the fire? Why not just find a new person to link it instead, as it always was? And how is DS 3 cycle different from the others?

What a shameless bootleg

Just stopped by to say Nioh looks alright but fans seem like deluded faggots. Im sure its the appropriate thread.

You know we're not getting another Dark Souls game for a while, right? They're working on other shit. Even if its Souls-esque we're not coming back to this setting soon.

I want a new Ninja Gaiden instead of the adventures of weeaboo Geralt.