Can we have a sports games thread?

Can we have a sports games thread?

does anyone actually play sports video games?

Currently playing 16 with a Wigan carrier desu. I don't know why isn't this game popular in the west.

Blacks love playing 2k, and Maddon.

Literally every guy in England is obsessed with FIFA

>Literally
now now..

I only play them when there is a big international competition in football (either EURO's or World Cup)
Don't really care that much either way. FIFA and PES get boring fast once you find out the best way to score - no tactics whatsoever. Football Manager is just too much of a spreadsheet autism simulator for me to really enjoy it

FM12 best FM

My friends play them, classic normie shit

Fifa, NBA2k1?, GTA, Tekken, Need for Speed and I can't think of anything else

Reason why I have those games installed on my PS3. Except Tekken, I like playing that from time to time too

Does anyone else play the Football Manager games but not like football? I guess I'm just autist for all the stats and stuff.

Me. I only like autism simulaters, i don't even watch football or fan of a club yet i have 300+ hours playtime fm 16

Nah I stopped playing FIFA like 7 years ago, it's all about FM.

>tfw your local team got promoted from national league south last season so you won't be able to manage them any more because picking anything other than the lowest available league is obviously degeneracy

Football Manager also get boring fast once you find out the best way to score

can't run FIFA 17 on PC
looks like I'll have to buy a PS4

everyone who isn't a "gamer" plays football games.

I want to beat you.

>still no good FIFA alternative on Steam

How do you fuck up this bad?

Football Manager is the best Grand Strategy Turn Based Sandbox Squad RPG.

I like them, but I like sports too. It's a shame though. Madden is trash and 2k is becoming trash. At least the show is still good.

if Konami would uncuck the PC version of PES we'd have that but those faggot nips keep releasing the last gen version on PC

Sports games are actually fun for local multiplayer. Other than that though they're shit and the yearly releases can fuck off.

I miss Midway arcadey sports games too.

Tekken is normie? I mean out of all fighting games my normie friends respond to it the most positively but I didnt know it was more wide spread as a normie game.

>Football Manager
>Out of the Park
>Franchise Hockey Manager

There's some great stuff out there

One is for children. Guess which one.

Tekken was really famous where I live when we were kids.
You'd pay to play the games for a certain amount of time and Tekken 3 was most played.