Do you keep your Steam library organized? Post the categories you use

Do you keep your Steam library organized? Post the categories you use.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Theo47/depressurizer/releases/tag/v0.7.1.3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, the games are in alphabetical order. There is also a search bar on top.
Don't be an autistic fucking piece of shit.

AutiSm

How would you find all local co-op games using that search bar?

I actually play video games and know which ones have local co-op.

Your library must be very small.

You must be braindead.

No, he's right. If you think categories are autistic rather than just convenient, then your library is probably quite small.

>implying i have friends to play local co-op with

Define small.

what's in the trash

Usually just the "Installed" bit in Library.

Not much.

>favorites
>buyer's remorse
>games

Under 6"

I add what I play to "favorites", and hide everything else.

Anything else is literal OCD.

search+alphabetical. i'm not a complete idiot so i know which game is which according to the name.
truth be told, i never really even use search because i know the alphabet

delet this

I just loosely sort them into four folders

Multiplayer/Co-Op
Games to finish
Games I'd like to eventually play
Completed games

Everything uncatagorised are trash games I'll probably never touch

>implying anyone here has over 4 inches, me included

why do you keep "trash" installed?
just uninstall and hide all uninstalled games

Just to illustrate one of the many uses of Steam categories to those who choose to be cunts about this:

>feel like playing a horror game
>look through "Horror" category that includes only horror titles

>feel like playing a horror game
>look through the entirety of the alphabetically sorted library, which for some people would mean reading a list of 1000+ entries

See, this is why some people prefer categories. It's not "autistic", it's not "idiotic", it's just plain convenient.

If you bought a game, you should know that you have the fucking thing in your account by heart, unless you're a hoarder redditor or a bundle memer.

Still no number, just like I thought. Fucking braindead retards like you need to die.

Under 700.

Ahahaha, no.

Just two categories. Finished and Games.

Nigro, can you even achieve 700 without bundle filler tier garbage?

No, it's actually not normal for people with 1000+ libraries to be able to immediately recall every single entry, their respective gameplay types and their themes. It's normal to forget, or at least temporarily misplace unimportant information like that and to require reminders like titles in order to recall details about single entries in huge libraries.

As it's been said, categories are useful for people with large libraries, probably less so for people with smaller ones. To argue against convenience is retarded either way.

I try to.
I need to think of other things, because it's not precise enough

Pretty simple.
Perhaps too simple at times.
Misc. is just games I don't care enough to categorize, or can't justify making a new category for.

>organizing things makes you a redditor boogeyman
>organizing things makes you a memer
Please choke yourself you cancerous fuck and stop shitting up this site.

Just like I thought. Fucking "The Orange Box is all the games I'll ever need" clowns like you need to die.

>If you don't have 7 fucking hundred games you're a "The Orange Box is all the games I'll ever need" clown

Wew.

>I buy indie games by the dozen and need to categorize them because I don't know shit about any of them
How fucking retarded can you even get? Don't tell me you also buy old games that have no reason to exist on steam too.

>Partial Controller Support

what a fucking dogshit category, what the hell do you even put in there that wouldn't fit into any of the others

I show installed only. Sorted alphabetically. I have one category for games I bought last holiday sale.

>I buy ancient fossil games on Steam only to post reviews and guides for attention: The post

why would you even have 700 games installed? it's not like you play even half of those weekly

>Fast games
>MMO
>Currently playing
>Occasionally
>Will play
>Already played
>Why did I buy this

Last time I looked The Orange Box didn't have 699 games you fucking Cred Forumseddit AIDS. Just off yourself already.

>Buyer's Remorse
That's all.

This is about having games in your library, not about having games installed.

Goddammit, Steam's library is just a fucking convenient game organizer. I have a similar thing for my movie collection. I can't believe people are legitimately arguing against the concept of organizing your shit.

some of these have literally 1 or 2 games in them, neck yourself

Kodi

>installed
>not installed

Changed these somewhat recently with depressurizer

Not completed
Complete
Not going to complete
Multiplayer

>implying anybody is going to read this image
Nobody cares about what games you own specifically.

>game
>game 2
>game: 3

>game
>game 2
>game(tm) 3

>X-COM
>X-COM
>X-COM
>XCOM

why is this allowed
literally LITERALLY takes a few seconds for them to fix this
why would they do this

..the catagories are still there and I said I changed them. It's an old pic you fucking spic, i'm in the middle of reorganising them.

>Nobody cares about what games you own specifically.
Then this guy comes along Not even him but I love it when faggots get BTFO ahahahahaha

put me in the screencap

That's a lot of games

I'm lazy so I keep it simple.

i didn't even fall for the VR meme, wtf valve

i generally make categories for the series I'm replaying. Case in point.

You've got some obsolete version of Depressurizer. The latest version is much more convenient. github.com/Theo47/depressurizer/releases/tag/v0.7.1.3

>mulitplayer

>Waitlist
Stuff to look at for when I have nothing else to play.

>Backlog
Stuff I'm actively playing, or that I plan to actively play soon.

>Finished
Games I've completed and, in most cases, don't plan on replaying.

>Endless
Games that can't really be finished, or just have enough replay value that I'll keep playing them even though I've finished them.

>Multiplayer
Either games that are multiplayer-only, or games that I mainly play for the multiplayer.

>Not Interested
Mostly bundle trash that I'm not even interested enough in to find out if they're any good, or games that I know aren't bad but just aren't my kind of thing.

>Into the Trash
Games I've tried and didn't like, or bundle trash that I already know isn't worth trying.

>Not a Game
Soundtracks and stuff like that.

>Games
Unsorted stuff.

>VR
Steam added this category and for some reason I can't remove it. I don't even use VR so whatever.

It's simple & effective so I like it. I usually wouldn't even bother with making a category for a certain series but I bought the whole GTA collection and Serious Sam collection so I made a couple exceptions.

PERFECTION

I only have about 4-5 games installed so I just keep them all in the favorites tab.

yes?

I just use the Hidden tag for my "backlogged" games

The thing is that I keep them visible as a reminder that I should play those games sometime.