Dishonored 2 new footage

is GOTY confirmed yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=KrBJom2VZis

Other urls found in this thread:

ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141188
pcgamer.com/dishonored-clues-hints/
wccftech.com/dishonored-2s-chaos-system-implications-explained-game-director/
youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/new-service-helps-new-arrivals-set-up-dates-with-locals/
letsintegrate.de/en
iris.theaureview.com/exclusive-check-out-this-brand-new-art-from-dishonored-2/
video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/
twitter.com/Harvey1966/status/611247880582660096
youtu.be/CKPzsH4lZjM
youtube.com/watch?v=vKyT19o-Nl8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I feel a bit bad about how I could just not really enjoy Dishonored.

I think it was because of the stupid morality system and my inner need to always be a moralfag.

Looks fun but i will probably sneak and loot everything trough the entire game.

we all know the game will berate you for playing it like this anyway, so this does absolutely nothing to interest me

show people some stealthy, non-lethal shit - and it'd better have more than 2 viable pacificst options to down enemies, or else i'm getting the 'goty version' from the bargain bin 6 months after release

>show off cool ways to murder people
>game punishes you for murdering people

I'm really hoping they fix this shit in Dishonored 2.

>They brought back Dark Messiah's kick

Emily looks overpower as fuck.

Domino looks OP as shit.

>Looks fun but i will probably sneak and loot everything trough the entire game.

Are you me?

I can never enjoy games like Dishonored because I have to turn over every rock, the experience is basically ruined if you play it like this.

Hopefully you won't run out of basic ammo unless you kill people like the game designer intended.

That is some bullshit.

I mean i really enjoyed it playing like that. On my second playtrough i went lethal and high chaos, i finished the game in like 3 hours and felt meh.

>DENUVO
sheeeeit

but the game never berated you tho. and you have to kill more than 40% or something of all npcs to get the bad ending. dont remember what the actual number was.
its not like deus ex or something where you actually get more xp for knocking people out nonlethally.

You could kill plenty of people in Dishonored, not kill targets, and walk away with the happy ending

Looks better than first one. And visual in traielr was great

>You can link enemies with a NPC you make
So fucking overpowered. And to make matters worse, it seems like Emily's powers are mostly completely useful for ghosting through the game.
Still gonna be the easy GOTY, though. Looks fun.

Blink assault looks so fucking awesome. I'm thinking back to my Dark Messiah days.

Emily's powers seems really OP.

I just hope there's challenge this time around, and it's not a walk in the park like the first one. The DLC got it right at least.

Also I hope you've used the Ultimate Difficulty Mod user: ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141188

i dont really understand why it exists though. hes teleporting, not moving forwards quickly. it should be emilys power since she actually drags herself forward with those tentacles, gaining momentum

You can choose to go no powers this time if you want.

How did it punish you? You got a "bad" ending but it wasnt actually bad, just morally bad, like Emily turned evil or whatever.

You can always choose user, but I like it when the game doesn't throw at me thousands of rocket launchers when I'm supposed to sneak around.

Unless you mean an actual "no powers" mode which would be cool, but I haven't been following the news about this game that much.

>Not going ghostly thief pacifist on the first run and wizard mass murderer on the second.

I got the "good" ending and then I watched the "bad" one on youtube and thought it was way better.

Maybe I'm just an edgefag and I like sad/dark endings.

>female protagonist plus everything got changed to be sjw friendly

fuck no

Yeah the game has a no powers mode. You can refuse Outsider at the beginning and you don't get anything.

>This fucking meme
>Every Dishonored thread
God damn it

The "bad" ending is actually the best where all hell breaks lose, with the "good" one being boring like everyone is happy flowers and shit. But hey, it's mostly kids around here with very basic notions of good and evil.

My favorite ending is the third one though. Fuck Dunwall, that place can rot for all I care.

it didnt give me my cheevos. i need the cheevos

Sounds like your upset that someone elses video game doesn't add up to what you think it should be
baka desu senpai

You can reject the Outsider and not got any powers, playing through the game as an average human.

No because it's not Arx Fatalis 2.

>Kick only works right after blink
Damn

>the girl get´s all the cool abilities while corner is left with nothing

and dropped. I should have expected them going full sjw with this one.
even added female guards for "diversity"

>someone elses video game
Yeah, if you mean Bethesda's retarded testers that had the game gimped. The game's files read like "this is such a cool feature but we had to disable it".

What? When you blink, you are not being automatically transported to the location. If you slow down videos, you can clearly see you're moving outrageously fast towards the blink destination. It's just that it's so fast that it looks like outright teleportation.

>Corvo is the only one with bend time
>She's ass

DESU my favorite ending is medium chaos.

So do you not like having the powers or the testers, or do you have a new issue every other comment

That's pretty nice then. Though I hope it offers some form of compensation like some extra story, mission or something to make it worthwhile, and not just be the same as if you played the other modes and forced yourself not to use powers.

Probably the shittiest bait ever and I feel bad for responding to it. Corvo still has the best powers. Blink > Tentacle. Time Stop > Domino. Possession > Mirage.

>kicking everyone in game

You get cheevos for high chaos though

>everything I don´t like is bait
if you say so
Still won´t buy this sjw shit

I'd love some better mechanical equipment. Since you can go without powers, even without Blink, this time around, I'd love to see an interesting supplement. Maybe rope bolts fired from Corvo's special crossbow.

The powers made the game too easy, because the difficulty was ruined in the first place. Read some of the dev diaries from back then, they removed a ton of stuff because the retarded testers couldn't figure out shit, and you had to not resort to powers and mod it to experience a sense of challenge in this game.

This game was meant to be everything I wanted it to be, but it's still Bethesda publishing.

>Muh sjw
>muh getting punished for playing the game
What is it about Dishonored that invites this shitty bait and dumb trolling?
Its almost as bad as SFV threads

i guess. i forgot that its also not possible to move through walls of light with it etc. but then it just seems weird how he can instantly slow down again and has no forward momentum. so it seems weird to me that he can only kick after blink

>2016 year of Harambee
>look down
>can't see tits

DROPPED

I was talking about the "total chaos" ending. The one where Emily, Samuel and everyone else dies.

>Read some of the dev diaries from back then
If you post links I'll look over them user

>playing the same game twice like a kike cuck

Oh God, I cannot wait for this

kill yourself retard

How are those two complaints in any related? One is just dumb Cred Forums fearmongering, the other is a legitimate balance issue that the developed themselves have said they're trying to address in the sequel.

Neck yourself.

So, I'll make a pacifist ghost run and a blink kick run

>legitimate balance issue
Dishonored 1 in no way punished you for playing the game

www.google.com

>non-open world "stealth or rambo" game
>going rambo is not very fun due to poor enemy combat AI, and it also makes the game too short

Is there a single exception?

What do we gather for?

Yeah nah, you're a lazy shit flinging man child.

Alpha Protocol for sure.

do we think we'll get our own squad?

>play game using purely stealth, rarely if ever get to use your powers sicne 80% of them are combat-focused
>get less upgrades and bad ending
>play lethally, actually get to have fun and do crazy combos
>more upgrades, more exp, better ending

yeah totally not railroading you into playing a certain way at all.

The developers have literally agreed that this was an issue, stop being such a cuck

__rape__

>More sjw shit
no thanks

>he thinks he'll get his own squad after what happened last night

>low chaos is the bad ending and high chaos is the good ending
I guess I should congratulate you for reversing the usual bait

Everything looks good, I just wish they had brought back the original VA for the Outsider.

It's a well-known fact user. The most famous one is the Lady Boyle assassination mission, where testers ran around for hours because they couldn't get upstairs, as the guard in front of the stairs said "sorry, you can't go upstairs". They also cut the witches in the DLC from the main game where they originally were, because testers found it impossible to get past them, considering they teleport during patrol. They also cut the choking minigame, in which the guy being choked could defend himself. A remnant of it can be found if you interrupt the choking. Also guardsnever look up- there's a commented out option in the config files to have them look up again, along with plenty other disabled things, hinting at a previous higher difficulty, and many comments along the lines of "TOO HARD" or "makes game challenging if activated".

Have one, find the rest: pcgamer.com/dishonored-clues-hints/

Indeed he belives so.

Blow off choffer

New does not sound bad desu but I will sure miss the TrannyDestroyer

>StealthBR will have his hands on this soon

>being this much of a whiny meninist faggot

Wow that's horrible. The irresponsible and childish generation is no meme, they can't even play video games.

Cannot fucking wait, bastard is god-tier playthroughs

the low chaos ending is the best ending beacuse Emily realize the world is not a kind place and hardens up. she also realize corvor is a killer but his doing it to protect her so she still loves him.

i dont think they'll bring that back considering it was poorly received

>that super-powered Messiah kick

>low chaos

sorry, meant medium chaos.

watch your edge.

What?

It's supposed to be for challenge runs, this isn't an RPG where character creation details lead into new quest and dialogue

>Corvo is voiced by Stephen Russell and can kick the fuck out of people

Is there any reason not to play as him?

>this isn't an RPG where character creation details lead into new quest and dialogue
Character actions certainly lead to different endings. What about giving the most dedicated players a little extra, along with tempting everyone else to try it?

>people shit their pants because the game changes if you kill too much

do you realize you're no better than the "i cant go upstairs" people

>we all know the game will berate you for playing it like this anyway

Why would you give a shit whether a game berates you or not anyway? Are you really that fragile?

>The VA of the legendary Thief games voices Corvo
>Story continuity
>Its Stephen Russell
>Rat Swarm and bend time
>Dark Messiah kick
>FUCKING STEPHEN RUSSELL

Boggles me how ANYONE would prefer Emily on the first run.

>and it'd better have more than 2 viable pacificst options to down enemies
The DLC already had more than this.

It's not that he can only kick after blinking, it's just that he's so fast he can't lift his leg up to start kicking before he's already at his destination. I guess maybe you could argue that he could just lift his leg up and blink, but isn't it basically the same thing?

>Creative kills not very fun looking or too elaborate to really bother with
>Game still will scold you for killing people
>Enemies probably still won't be dangerous
>This is enough to make people not take advantage of all the abilities made for killing because people still care about game stories and "bad ends"

>corvo
>average human

>Boggles me how ANYONE would prefer Emily on the first run.
Especially in a FPS. Unless you can see her body when looking down.

>Even more overpowered shit
Oh boy

Corvo is definitely first for me. But there's no way I'm gonna finish the whole game before I start a new one with Emily. I'll want to try her shit out ASAP too.

>not going full edgelord and shanking everyone in sight
it's like you're trying not to have fun

Holy shit corvo spoke

>brought it back
Where was it in the first game?

>time stop
top kek
>teleports behind you

>Replayability is bad
Shut the fuck up memer

>is GOTY confirmed yet?

Yeah

Okay, peak physical form with years of training, but still mundane.

Actions you make right at the beginning should not have much effect on the end, or at least one in this context where it affects gameplay only

This option is only here because of dumbcunts who upgraded Blink when trying to do this run and shitters who just blinked through levels now have to resort to other methods if they want to do this

I'll use emily because I want to be a girl

wccftech.com/dishonored-2s-chaos-system-implications-explained-game-director/

No it came back and it is getting expanded on greatly according to the director.

I don't see why people care that the game is telling you you did a bad thing, having fun is what matters more and game stories aren't that good most of the time. Or at the very least fucking Dishonored's story

Me too

>wahhh the game criticized me for killing every single target, 0/10!
Holy fuck, don't you have to kill like half the NPC's in the game to get the "bad end?" You people are ridiculous, why shouldn't the game judge you for murdering everyone in sight?
I bet you were surprised poisoning the gang members turns out to have negative consequences. for the town.

>most prominent enemies are black
did Todd finally lose it?

>Most prominent
>3 guys

Corvo "If it's black, get springrazor on its back" Attano

Todd wishes he could develop a game a tenth as well designed as Dishonored.

I just hope it''ll be more challenging on release.

It took the ultimate difficulty mod for me to get a good thrill out of the first game, and even then the mod had problems.

Like how if you so much as touched the sprint key someone would smash on a piano. Makes sense at a certain range, but not to that extent.

For a game that promotes stealth and pacifist as the good route, they sure marketed it solely about killing enemies.

>good route

This meme again.

>See Emily gameplay
>YOU CAN PULL PEOPLE TO YOU
>LOOK, WE ARE DOING JUST PULLING
>YOU CAN PULL MULTIPLE PEOPLE TOO WITH THIS
>Also bugs come out when you kill something

Fucking boring as shit.

Meanwhile
>Corvo is doing time shenanigans
>Has the Dark Messiah Kick powered up tenfold
>Can easily stick explosives onto people and launch them around
>Can still blink
Why didn't they give Emily anything interesting

>Boggles me how ANYONE would prefer Emily on the first run.
Because I've spent almost 100 hours playing Corvo already?

Because killing is fun. They want you to get creative. Make some really impractical ways to kill one guy like StealthBR

It's not even being an edgelord, the game saying that the story didn't end perfectly is enough to make people write off the game and that's just stupid.

I just didn't find Dishonored 1 that fun personally, maybe 2 will fix that

So literally just Bulletstorm?

Been looking for a sequel to that for awhile so will check this out.

They have "Challenge" as one of the selling points on the website. Ol' Harvey Smith has said before that there were going to be a bunch of difficulty options, but hasn't said anything beyond that.

I hold the first game very close to my heart, but damn was it too easy.

>Domino
>Doppelganger
>not insteresting

Apart from the different endings, does anything else change in Dishonered 1 if you play primarily lethally?

Reminds me of Half Life 2, I know the art director is the same. His influence is there just like in the last game.

Domino is not interesting.

Doppelganger might have something to work with.

>mom OD in front of him when he was 6 years old
>dad killed himself shortly after
>in the Air Force for 6 years

Harvey... had a hard life.

Corvo "If it's black, it deserves to be slashed" Attano

Dark Messiah was developed by the same company that did Dishonored

More rats, more enemies.
That's based on Chaos built though.

Anyone have those Cuhrazy webms of Dishonoured gameplay? They make the original look brilliant fun.

More guards
More rats
Emily becomes mean

Every mission will have some differences. From extra guards or rat infestations, to characters fucking you over and alerting the entire map.

>Domino
It could have some uses, but it just seems stupidly powerful to me.

What happens if you share fate with a clone and then body swap into it?

Nothing because players would bitch about killing themselves.

>more rats and guards
>Flooded District has more weepers instead of survivors
>Samuel alerts guards in the last level
>people treat you like a dick, because you're a dick

I think that mainly covers it.

I hate bodyswapping mechanics, they give me existential crisis's

I have a game for you, user.

>chairforce
>hard

My nigga

That game as so depressing it wasn't fun playing it.

It wasn't even the good kind of sad, it was just sad and did nothing to make me want to keep playing it, even less to play through it again.

Kinda looks like it's going a similar route to the first game
Terrible stealth game
Amazing assassin game

From the story perspective, it is

But from the gameplay perspective, it's not bad

How has nobody pointed out OP being a shill yet?

they only point out the shills if they don'y like the game

Just havea sustem for when you unlock/ upgrade an ablility it points out potentioal combos with other unlocked stuff, and a warning for stupid combinations

WE DID IT ! WE LAUNCHED THE ARCH ! OH MY GOD HAHAHA ! WE DIT IT !

How is Domino not interesting? It gives you so many new options for lethal and non lethal

>it just seems stupidly powerful to me.
So are blink and bend time, the game isnt desinged to put you on an equal footing with the average enemy

Simon is a retard. After he launched the ark he should have turnd ariund and started rebooting humanity with the wau, makeing a new race of humans that look like bionicles

Corvo "Dig my blade in every nig" Attano

he atleast could've lived a happy life with his new waifu catherine if he didn't decide to chimp out.

I hope the stealth in this game isn't bad, I just want a new taffer simulator. All those powers and creative assassinations don't seem to impress me at all. At least Corvo is being voiced by Stephen Rusell.

And? Its only bad when they dont fucking stop and make duplicate threads, or are blatantly misreprisenting shit

>So are blink and bend time
Not in the same way. Quietly eliminating multiple enemies at once who are nowhere near each other is where I draw the line.

Should I pirate this game?

KICK CONFIRMED

Power died, not like it matters because shes still in in the toolchip

It'll be just as easy and simplistic as the first game

It's certainly worth playing. Mechanics are cut back from Amnesia, but it's by far one of the most narrative-engrossing games I've played. I'd say go for it.

I'll roll with Corvo because I want to have a gf as cool as Jessamine. ;_;

Its great but VERY fucking depressing.

Still reccommend

It wasn't, same devs made Dark Messiah and he's just happy they added the kick into Dishonored 2

>kicking attack
Oh fuck, it's time to go Sir Deathboot McKicksalot once again

This painting is extremely interesting.

Hold the fuck up.
Is that Garret's VA for Corvo?

>Quietly eliminating multiple enemies at once who are nowhere near each other is where I draw the line
Sounds like something you could easily to if you were able to stop time
Also they need to be near eachother to start the domino

Domino does seems overpowered. Hopefully they add some restrictions, otherwise you'll just tag a bunch of people, take down one and they all go down. Why worry about hiding the body if you can take out anyone who can find it.

Social Justice Warrior - The Game.

I think going no powers gives an ultimate good ending; can't remember where I heard it so could be wrong

Yes
The Madmen hired him

Yeah nigga. Grumpy Dad Garrett is a go.

I was saying as soon as they announced the game that they need to get Russel on board. I was so happy when they confirmed it.

Achievement list leak.

>stealing from Galvani
>again

This game was made for me.

W-what?

>10 seconds in
>the evil white patriarchy will be questioning foreigners
>dropped

I was willing to overlook the STRONK WOMYN meme protagonist, but this SJW joke has been pushed too long.

Everyone is tired of you leftist trash and your games that sell like cold diarrhea in a cup.

Nah, Mafia 3 or WE WUZ HACKERZ N SHIT is more like that.

I'm not sure how it'll be if he's not talking to himself through the missions. I won't be able to not hear him commenting on certain things.
They also need the Thief loot jingle.

Is it worth buying the original game?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c

>tfw your foot is the deadliest weapon in the game

The first few seconds of the trailer sounds like it could be a pro-Hillary ad. Fuck I hate modern game devs.

Why is dark messiah impossible on hardcore?

You get it with the dlcs for preordering 2.

We can't have white antagonists now without you fucking stormfags going mental I guess

Thief 1 and 2 has the blackjack and gas arrows and it's the best stealth game ever made

The few guys you can't just kick into traps or off ledges will kick your ass, I imagine.

As if anything would be any different if Emily was a man. Stop throwing a fit over this.

>every sngle guard is black

what did they mean by this

Just don't buy it, it'll be cracked in six months to a year anyways

These devs are probably big fans of Thief, corvo is gonna bitch about everything he sees for sure.

This is what I hated in the first, these fucking powers. I am so glad I can play wouthout them this time.

I've finished it on hardcore. It's just that every enemy takes at least 1/3 of your health no matter their size or how powerful the attack looks.

It's best to play on normal.

You can domino remove darkies.
Or show who's truly the niggest by going shadow form.

How? You murder a bunch of crazy people, and the main cast were all stright, hell i dont think gender issues were even brought up exept for a note or pice of provate mail you would possibly loot through.

this
fuck liberals and their constant agenda pushing

No, power use dont contribute to ending, at most i think it makes the majic man comment on youre skill

>mirror's edge catalyst, weak sales
>deus ex: white guilt, less sales than HR
>mafia 3, pathetic pre-orders
>battlefield 1, already less pre-orders than 4 which didn't sell strong

Great, let's throw another shit game in the trash heap while we watch the left put their own studios out of business. The sooner, the better, I want to go back to when games were fun and not some Gawker-tier fanfics.

>fuck liberal and their constant agenda pushing
>while I push my agenda on a mongolian pottery museum website

>first episode
>kill the fucking guards cause fuck stealth

HURR DURR LITTLE GIRL IS GONNA BE EVIL BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS

dropped, and I will never play this shit again

>I know let´s make a sequal and this time every powerful person is a woman and we also add a female protagonist that gets all the new cool abilities while the male character gets nothing. that will show those racist, sexist white men how superior women are

Just because it's set on africa, doesn't makes it an sjw game

>multi million dollar international industry conglomerate
>anonymous shitpost

>DICE EA
>ever death
slow down, Cred Forums

I don't know. There's been a least a little controversy surrounding all those games, while I'm pretty sure everything they've said about Dishonored 2 has hyped everyone up except those who know they didn't already like the first game.

Plus I'm pretty sure the CE already sold out.

got any source on the pre-orders
I love to laugh at sjws shit failing

Do you faggots take heroine or something?

Indeed, I believe so

>WAHHHHHH HE'S TALKING ABOUT A GAME!!! THAT MEANS HE IS A SHILL! WAHHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up already jesus

Yeah but that's paying 40 bucks where else I could pay 8 bucks for the original.

Are you 12 or too retarded to get they question foreigners because Emily/Corvo are wanted and are fucking foreigners?

>breibart, infowars...
>1000+ Cred Forums approved jewtube channels
>every facebook comment session
>every jewtube comment session

yes, just anonymouse shitpost

Hey question
In the first game if you leave the prison in the first mission without killing anyone, do they still announce you killed people?

Dishonored 1 felt like I was playing an Oblivion mod with retarded AI.

>Implying Battlefield 4 sold poorly
>Implying ME Catalyst ever mattered when ME didn't even sell that well in the first place

The sad truth of it is if they are ever in trouble they have shit to fall back on with no hassle.

>FIFA
>Final Fantasy
>TOR is generating 300 million every year
The only people who suffer is the developers and they are all easily replaced.

You feel like your mom was fucked with retarded semen.

>/pol
>race realist, white nationalist, holocaust deniers
>friends of infowars
ye nah baka desu senpai

where is the level scaling in dishonored and the vertical level design and multiple ending in oblivion?

>Saved your last known family member

No they don't

Also if you're never seen then they still refer to you as "The Masked Assassin" in all of the propaganda announcements and the propaganda posters and not Lord Protector. Or something along those lines.

>That being a lot
Bruh

WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN WHALER

WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN WHALER

>we dont push our agenda and look for problem in this game where you are white no matter which character you choose. And at least 50% enemies are black, I swear

B8 is too small

we have the terrible combat and the stealth powers for abusing the terrible AI that feel like taking candy from a baby.

>people butthurt about morality system in every thread

You know there's NG+ for a reason?

>Evil white patriarchy
>Hillary ad
>Villain is a woman
>Delilah takes over throne, and if you choose Corvo, she kills Emily Kaldwin, who is also a girl, and the heir to the throne.

Dishonored 2 has NG+? Source?

Dishonored had no NG+ tho.

There's a ng+?

>if you choose Corvo, she kills Emily Kaldwin
Hilarious meme.

>terrible combat
better than fallout 4, which is better than any tes game.

Just finished the story dlc; is trials good?

>inb4 there are NPC lines about open borders being humane

I just want to go back into cryo sleep until marxist propaganda isn't pushed as entertainment. I can't wait to see this crap fail like all SJW games.

See you in November

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong thread, the battlefield thread is two blocks down.

why can´t liberal just fuck off?
everything has to push their agenda

>open border
>while a plague is active

What a thing to talk about

>Marxist propaganda

Oh so the game wants the means of production to be seized?

Yeah this game should be about how niggers are inferior

I cant believe faggots who played Dishonored 1 on consoles or vanilla on pc and pretend it was a decent game. Vanilla was shit. Pure shit.

Only after AI mods, nerf mods, enemy mods and physics mods the game becomes decent. But only after those mods.

Vanilla: 3/10
Modded gameplay pc one: 7/10 bretty good

looks good
i really like how it actually has colours, unlike the vast majority of first game

needs Dark Messiah's melee combat though

>marxism
>not classism

They're busy trying to sign white women up for "migrant dating services" at the local Battlefield thread.

I wish this was a joke.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/new-service-helps-new-arrivals-set-up-dates-with-locals/
letsintegrate.de/en

Its just a more blatant version of what the racist faction of republicans do, thing is that racism is a lot easyer to be subtle with. Also its harder to push actually racist veiws because of everyone already being fed up with that shit.

where's the challenge if you're an overpowered fag?

Because that isn't happening in real life right now, amirite, user?

I'm not sure I follow.

Is there a massive plague in the US right now?

Vanilla is too easy, unbalanced and badly designed due remnants of conflicted development.

Its on the same tier as THAF

refuse powers?

the meme plague

Hey fellas, check it this art here

iris.theaureview.com/exclusive-check-out-this-brand-new-art-from-dishonored-2/

>Its on the same tier as THAF

It isn't.

>racism
>republicans
>subtle

Let me know how you feel about this when Pedro or Mohammad coughes TB in your face. Also, enjoy your Zika since it's now been confirmed by American doctors to be spread through sexual intercourse, although as a leftist male, you might not have to worry about that one too much.

Tight as fuck, but will the game actually be challenging?

The powers in 1 were just half as strong to what we're seeing now and by midgame you essentially become God. All that stuff looks really cool but it looses impact if you can do that shit all the time at ease with little room to failure.

spic plague

I mean, stormfags and Cred Forums posters are a plague, but they aren't exactly relevant.

>hurr let's turn a perfectly good game into a SJW shitfest with muh strong female character feminist pandering

Into the trash it goes.

Bill Gates manufactured zika virus

>people complaining about Emily
Easiest way to spot newfags that never played the first one.

>that map

Play as corvo, problem solved?

Is it also related to jews controlling the world and also being communist supporters for some reason?

>inb4 they quickly redesign the antagonist to look like trump

video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/

GG, Arkane Studios, I'll just enjoy the original and never buy a product from you again.

I love the colonial feeling from this game and the guards' designs are top notch especially the British red coat inspired ones

>No woman was an assasin ever
>Implying this matters in a fantasy setting

....so people shouldnt replay games and games shouldnt have replay value? Jesus christ kill yourself you fucking nerd

>Making my own's shits up just so i can get triggered

Literally SJW with a different coat, bravo Cred Forums

Take this (You)

>game panders to SJW
>villain is a megalomaniacal witch intent on stealing the kingdom's throne at any cost

really makes your brain cells fire

They really are just SJWs ERPing as nazis at this point.

Just disregard all moralfag tendancies, I just killed all of my targets, otherwise I just didn't bother with the shitters.

The antagonist is plainly Delilah you dumbfuck

No, the synagogue of satan is a different topic user-kun.
Bill Gates foundation is also pressuring the world health foundation to not declare it a an international emergency.

Women have actually been used often as assassins and spies, they're called "honeypots." They flirt with a guy, offer him sex, then kill or use him for information when he's vulnerable.

For obvious reasons, the current SJW garbage making games today wouldn't want to portray this reality so instead they make these feminist mary sue characters who are strong and competent.

Why are g@mergaters (xd) reddit-tier retarded?

I see

Funnily enough Cuba has dealt with it rather nicely.

>inb4 they quickly redesign

I know a lack of critical thinking skills is a prerequisite to being a leftist, but now basic reading comprehension too?

So you're saying that any competent female character is a Mary Sue?

Also you could seduce a target with corvo in the first one.

emily is literally waifu tier fag

>SJW game developers don't want to portray women as flirtatious honeypots
>the antagonist of Dishonored 2 is Delilah, the sexy witch from the first game who seduces men into doing her bidding

ebin posting user-san

Why do you give racist Trump supporters (you)s

>muh ending
storyfag

but how do you redesign pic related into Trump?

I like arguing

>you could seduce a target with corvo in the first one
Wait, what?

No, I'm saying a competent female character is a well-written one. The trash we get today can be summed up as "we want the purple hair dye audience, let's make her a dude with tits."

One of the boyle ladies.

You could make her take you to her room and murder her there.

>antagonist

There's your key word.

>Also you could seduce a target with corvo in the first one.
s-sauce

And how do you know that Emily is not well written?

see

What will the system req's be?

Same as with the first game or sloghtly changed and/or upgraded?

No, its probably easier and more unbalanced compared to THAF.

Just give mods a try. You will never touch the vanilla version again.

That abortion of a Mad Max movie.

Well, damn. Makes sense, but I never realized that was an option.

>killing this qt
Heartless.

I have eyes, ears, and a brain, like a normal functioning human being. I didn't need to purchase the Mirror's Edge or Tomb Raider reboots to know they were going to be trash and I was right.

If your standard for knowing something is bad is trying it, I want your opinion on a human feces sandwich.

How about you compare its level design, world building, environment storytelling, gameplay systems and art direction with THAF?

>giving her to her stalker, letting her live the rest of her life in a rape dungeon

Boy that game was fun

I'd rather be killed than be raped by a mad aristhocrat desu

Good. Eventually the memers won't be able to deny the game's good features and will be forced to play the game to have fun instead of playing it to get a certain end result that strokes their E-peen.

From a technical mechanics standpoint they don't seem very interesting.

Well yeah.

Trying stuff out is usually required to give an opinion on said stuff.

>tfw sjw movies and games are getting trashed left and right

Can't wait to go full za warudo with Corvo again.
I don't care if it's OP, it's fun as fuck.

D-delete these
The stalker only wanted to protect his waifu
Right?

>Boy that game was fun

Ironically, doing a Batman run gives much more grim and dark fates to some of the targets you don't kill.

Death IS a release after all.

I mean it's not like corpses can feel pain or own real estate or pay taxes and shit.

>Inb4 transcorpse gender

Sure user

If your dream waifu were handed over to you unconcious the only thing you'd do would be protect her purity.

I like how have to ability to make time move forward a little faster too

But probably the best change is that Corvo's blink now functions like Daud's: you get to pause time so long as you are standing still

Fucking anime-tier shit right there

Just bought Dishonored 1. What am I in for?

2012's GOTY

>Corvo's blink now functions like Daud's
That made replaying as Corvo a pain sometimes. Throw yourself off a building and pause time, made fighting funner too.

Lots of fun times. Don't let the memes get you down, its a genuinely fun game, especially after multiple play-throughs where you can dance around the levels like a god

It's not like Emily was a capable character AND pro-murder in High Chaos during the first game or anything.

Go back to the Mafia III thread.

Whiskey and cigars.
10:1 ratio of lethal to non-lethal options.
Daughterfu.
Best Empress.

I wouldn't dream of doing anything terrible to her.

Excatly what mods are you speaking of? I am only known with the ultiamte difficulty mod, which changes some things, but I've never been able to find much else.

>female protagonist
dropped

honestly i thought the first game was garbage anyway so i don't think i would have bought d2 regardless

YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Lots of cool powers but nothing that actually requires you to use them
""""STEALTH""""""

That linking enemies to eachother is gonna make the game trivially easy...

>Make a clone
>Link it to all the enemies in the area
>Stab the clone
>Win the game

>choice between female protagonist or male protagonist voiced by Stephen Russell

you played urself

So you can slow time and speed it up a bit. Noice. Going to make a lot of interesting choices with that.

>he doesnt wanna play as a QT shadow monster mass murderer

literally fucking end yourself you stupid faggot

Honeslty, the story was shit and so were most of the characters and moral system. The lore is much more interesting and the gameplay gives my peepee a stiffy.

>le Todd meme xd
Todd has nothing to do with this.

I hope there's a limited range on linking enemies. Like only a few meters at lower levels. As well, I'd imagine it uses more and more mana for more enemies.

the worst part of Dishonored is how your character is op as fuck and the enemys aren't a threat at all, really take the fun out the game, looks like 2 will be literally the same

>be gifted super-whale-man powers
>shit nigga dis is 2 easy no wuh am sayan

Hopefully because the baddie is Delilah we'll have witches with their own OP magic as late-game enemies.

Fuck you.

But in Dishonored 2 there are Witches, guards who can climb, Robots who can see front and behind.

>the worst part of Dishonored is
Denuvo

>this criticism in every thread

Go back to playing your MOBAs and your Dark Souls kido

SJWs and you faggots have equally shit opinions about games and people should have stopped listening to all of your retarded whining years ago.

>marxist
Do you know what marxism is, or you're just using the "everything I don't like is communism, and communism is bad" shit that USA tried to push during the cold war?

>Game lets you import first game save
>Daud makes a cameo if you didn't kill him

Prob a bit higher because it using a new engine. However Dishonored 1 was wonderfully optimized with near instant loading times, so im hopefully for mid-tier specs

t commie
only good red is dead

twitter.com/Harvey1966/status/611247880582660096

Sadly no

>save import
Terrible meme.
I do wonder what's the point of the "Ending" save of Dishonored though.

Why is Cred Forums full of paranoic people who believe everything is infested by their imaginary enemies?

ebin

Looks pretty fun

The first game was a great fucking around simulator, I'm hoping the second one takes more after the DLC and adds some more spooky challenging enemies and better writing though.

IIRC they said that sparing Daud was canon.

It was for the DLCs

I'm assuming that was the thought process behind them reusing Delilah as a villian, since Brigmore Manor was the toughest level out of both the main game and DLC.

Man this thread went to shit fast

It'll definitely be easier to have better writing when the main protagonist can actually speak

youtu.be/CKPzsH4lZjM

Your goverment told you communism was bad only because they want to take over the world, and Russia (along with communism) was an obstacle to achieve that.

Both Daud and Korvo are from Serkonos (the island Karnaka is in), so he will likely show up

blame Cred Forums

Wait, I thought they were set before Corvo going full mass murder?
I really need to play those desu.

I'm astounded how bad a decision it was to make Corvo voiceless. It shouldn't make *that* much of a difference, but it really did.

Am I the only one who loves Emily character design?

Corvo's voice is pure orgasm for my ears.

And then we get the shittiest voice for The Outsider. Tit for tat I guess

Also have all the DLC. Is that any good as well?

good point user

>am I the only one who loves short-hair qts

Chances are you're not user

Well, you know, that and the fact that the Outsider tasked Daud with stopping Delilah from stealing the throne from Emily and HE FUCKING FAILED. If they confirmed that it's canon that Corvo spares him then I give you 10:1 odds that he's in the game, even if Michael Madsen isn't.

Dunno, haven't played it

I hear it's great except for Dumwall City Trials

>ctrl + f
>sjw
>17 results
Just stop this Cred Forums bullshit.

The Brigmore Witches dlc is arguably better than the base game. Really fun

The trials and stuff are fun to dick around in too, but get repetitive

That looks like shit just like the original. The art style is disgusting as well.

The DLC's better than the game
You git gud at those trials and the game melts in difficulty

OK thanks guys. Gonna start it now!

holy shit this is the best bait ive seen in months take this (You) mate

or maybe liberals should stop turning every franchise into "female empowerment" propaganda

Alright motherfuckers, time to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=vKyT19o-Nl8

Nope, remember when you had to test that AI simulation, and the simulation would shut down whenever the subject became too stressed? That's what happened to Kathrine.

Have fun lad

I can confidently say I've never played a more thoughtful and lovingly crafted game in the last year

WITCHCRAFT

An ok stealth game and an AMAZING action game.

>Shadow stealth up a target
Pssh
>Blink teleport + kick to charge kick someone off a balcony
Nothing
>Time stop and blink to ground level
>Fate link all soldiers on ground level with him as he slowly falls down
p-e-e-r-ss-o--n-a--ll
>Slap a shrapnel bomb on his back as he's now within eye height, time stop ends, power kick him
>Everyone gets thrown around violently together and the bomb confirms the overkill.
...Kids.
>Tip fedora, spawn a cloud of black ravens and blink away

I always play games according to my morals, and loved Dishonored accordingly.
I thought it was a quite reasonable morality system.
>let Campbell poison himself - poetic justice for attempted murder
>nonlethal on Twins – they were corrupt, but not murderers (to our knowledge)
>nonlethal on Lady Boyle – she was funding a corrupt politician, not murderer, possibly not even evil
>killed Burrows for treason, then still played the audio log so no one would think him a martyr
>spared Daud – begged for mercy, seemed genuinely repentant.

>Never kill guardsmen; just doing their jobs
>Kill thugs/overseers only in self-defense.
>Hunt down and kill every whaler possible.
>Killed weepers until I realized they weren’t zombies, just very sick people. Then went nonlethal.

Got low chaos.

if you wanna murder people murder them, i'm not saying that i dont agree what you are saying but that's not real defect of game

>jump off the roof
>jump off falling guard to get enough distance to drop-kill the tall boy

Sandbox shit like this makes video games fun
yes no?

>nonlethal on Lady Boyle

So killing her is cruel, but letting her be a rapeslave isn't?

Harvey Smith on players whining the game punishes you for killing people:

>“Because people are not used to video game characters being mean to them, or telling them you’re not a hero, you’re a bad guy. Everybody just wants to be told in a video game that you’re great, no matter what you do. If you slaughter everybody—you killed the maids, you killed the old people, you killed the beggars—you’re great, here’s a medal, you’re a hero.

>“We decided that sounds psychotic. It doesn’t match our values, it doesn’t match the way the world works, it doesn’t match the way any other fiction—imagine a novel where a guy wakes up in the morning, kills everybody in the house, goes down the street, kills everybody on the way to work, kills everybody in the office, and then at the very end of the novel, there is a scene where he is given a medal and made some sort of hero and anointed in some way. It doesn’t make any sense. What we wanted was to let you express yourself in the game, but to have the world react to that, at least in some way. Samuel Beechworth, betraying you and firing off that flare, was something we had to fight for.”

I
This can't
Corvo what

>Emily having Stop Time and Fate Link

Get your facts straight private

>killing the whalers
That seems a bit hypocritical considering that they only work for Daud so they can keep a roof over their heads.

>sparing the weepers
Why? There's no hope for them; killing them is mercy.

>you can crouch to dodge

what the fuck how did I not try this before

>it's a shill tries to act like a Cred Forumsack and fails hard episode

>creative kills
>previous game punishes you for killing
>this game might as well

Wow this is a really bright image. What is this from?

You can further invest into abilities now for more specialized shit
So instead of just going form slow time to stop time you can get increased duration and the ability to speed up as well
I dont know why people are freaking out over domino when the strongest ability in 1 just got even stronger

adventure time

wait i thought that they were keeping the outsider's original voice actor, he was in the first trailer. also i thought that delilah got killed/ trapped at the end of the brigmore witches

>posts a brand new trailer for a game
>LOL SHILL SHILL SHILL XD

The game only punishes you for literally killing every single person you meet on every mission.

If you kill someone who "deserves" it, you get less Chaos.

And even then, the game does reward for non-lethal/ghost runs, by giving you less guards to deal with. Likewise, you kill more, you get to kill even more later on.

Weepers get cured in the good ending though.

Killing them is bad since then Pierro and Sokolov can still cure them.

>punish

You only get a different ending

>If you kill someone who "deserves" it, you get less Chaos.
Examples?
I killed like 20% of guards every other mission and every weeper in my way, still never had to worry about chaos.

Sweet trips by the way.

Lel
if you play as an edgy faggot who kills everyone he comes across of course you get the ending where everyone hates you, dickstain.

You can easily kill like 10 people each level and still not get the bad ending.

If you kill every fucker you come across then of course you're gonna get it.

The boat dude calling me a piece of shit was punishment enough.

Complaining about some irrelevant bullshit for a (You). Well, then fuck (You) too.

It all depends on how much Bethesda will ruin it.

Dishonored was already GOTY material, and desu, there was so little to look forward to the year it released it may just have been the best. Still, it was thoroughly ruined by Bethesda which rushed it to release and forced to cut stuff that could have been great.

I'm afraid the same thing happened again. Plus they surely asked to push it deeper into combat territory because "no one likes stealth", similarly to how Assassin's Creed started as stealth and ended up as a street brawl simulator.

That's because you were a piece of shit

They start off during the Empress's assassination, and end when Corvo takes on Daud. Towards the midpoint you start hearing NPC's talking about Corvo escaping and stuff.

Yoooo, I know his first channel was deleted for some botting problems or some shit, but that epic video from the Flooded District, you know the one with the theme song running throught is missing. Anyone got a link for that?

That user's talking about the revamped system in Dishonored 2.

>nonlethal on Lady Boyle
>So killing her is cruel, but letting her be a rapeslave isn't?

Look, I don’t know what the guy who we sent her with is going to do. You don’t either. But the options range from “pampered princess locked in a tower” to “sex slave.” But there’s no reason to assume the worst possible interpretation of the dude’s actions.
She was supporting a dictator. Between killing her, and sending her off with her admirer, that was the lesser of two evils.

>killing the whalers
>That seems a bit hypocritical considering that they only work for Daud so they can keep a roof over their heads.

Literally murderers for money. Whether you stab a woman to death out of anger or profit, it’s still evil. The nature of their work was inherently wrong.

>Why? There's no hope for them; killing them is mercy.
Nope. They can be cured if you go low chaos. Sokolov and Pierro team up and find a cure.

Is it going to be as short as the normal one when you play violent?

>her
You mean them?

I hope you're not one of those faggots taking the trouble of knowing which one it is. Just give the guy the three so he can have a nice foursome.

no she is serving her fucking purpose as a woman.

Oh. Haven't seen anything about the new Chaos system.
Sounds pretty great.

>Just give the guy the three
>tfw can't even tell if that's a legit option or just a joke

>waaaahhh Bethesda will ruin it
>waaaah they'll force more combat

Almost literally all Arkane has talked about is how much more viable it is to do pure stealth/ghost/non-lethal runs in D2.

If you're going to shitpost, at least do your research first. Kids these days.

>People treat you like a dick, because you're a dick

Nigga every single one of those people that I ended up killing in the game tried to kill me.

its literally an official video listing ways to kill they got rid of that as soon as dishonored 1 was released

Anyone have any more webms of shit like this?

THREADLY REMINDER:

THERE IS NO GOOD ENDING

THERE IS NO BAD ENDING

THERE ARE JUST DIFFERENT ENDINGS

THE GAME IS NOT "PUNISHING YOU"

IT IS GIVING YOU AN ALMOST UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF FREEDOM IN ACCOMPLISHING YOUR MISSION(S)

AND ALL YOU DO IS WHINE

YOU DO NOT DESERVE GOOD GAMES

WE DO NOT DESERVE ARKANE

Do you mind not shilling so hard? Or do I have to post what a big fucking shill you are again?

I know Dishonored 1 got a lot of flack on Cred Forums for many things but it was actually one of my favorite games because you didn't have to kill anyone. It constantly felt like a throwback to Deus Ex. You could damn enemies without even laying a hand on anyone if you were skilled enough. I enjoyed doing all the little side events and watching all the dominoes fall as your foes are prosecuted by the justice system that they helped build.

>400+ posts of actual discussion
>"ur a shill!"

Go away, kid.

>masked psycho with a blade and a gun in his hands pops out of nowhere
Holy shit, I wonder why the guards are trying to kill you.

Its just that its easyer to stealthily shit on someone than to prop them up without drawing attention to yoreself. Of corse most actual racists make up random shit.

Yes. The non-lethal methods were so fucking great. Almost always, they were a fate worse than death. I've been replaying Daud's DLC after seeing more threads like this recently. Just did the mission where you manage to get the asshole lawyer arrested for having/hiding the plague.

It felt SO fucking satisfying to be perched on a nearby balcony, hearing his desperate stammering when he realizes you've stolen his letter of immunity.

>"B-B-But don't you know who I am!? Your can't do this! The Lord Regent will..."
>"STFU bitch, you're under arrest, all of your assets have been frozen, all your belongings confiscated, and I swear if any of my men come down with the plague because of this, I'll make sure you're executed."

This so fucking much.
The melee combat is super barebones in Dishonored and relies on automatic finishers which might look cool but give you zero control like any other game with takedown mechanic.

Well at least they introduced charge sword attacks in Dishonored 2

Fate Link is retarded but it will probably be rendered useless by having a distance limit.

And? Its not like sjw care if the villian does villianous things like rape or hits the female lead

Well actually it's very possible. Just get the three on the boat and you're good to go.

I think they said the same things about the first game. Obviously they're not going to tell you "oh shit no bethesda ruined everything don't buy this game".

Well, Dishonored is one of my favorite games of all time, so if that's what happens when "Bethesda ruined everything", then I'm all for letting them "ruin" the sequel too.

Well will give you a good rundown of some of the things they ruined. All the good things are thanks to Arkane, all the bad things you have Bethesda to thanks.

>your favourite game is butchered by Bethesda and tied to their name
Why do Bethesda have to ruin some of the potential best games of all times?
Dishonored, New Vegas..
They are the worst, most destructive company in the business and I cannot imagine any negatives in either of these games not being their fault.

For what it's worth, some other Boyle slut thanks you for sparing her. I'd say whatever the guy's plans are, the game doesn't imply that they're completely vile.

Because for some reason I find the thought of a girl ruthlessly murdering shitloads of people with no remorse arousing.

Help me.

Everything about this is horrible. Arkane not restoring at least some of that after the game's release only makes it worse.

It's an option
You can just put the three on the boat and the guy is like alright.

>worst, most destructive company in the business
i think that title goes to ea, user

And the guy even acknowledges your dedication? I refuse to believe this until I try it, holy fug.

Anyone here getting their own squad after what happened last night?

I don't think so sister.

>Overseers can cancel out the Outsider's power by using precise "mathematically pure" musical notes

I LOVE THIS LORE SO FUCKING MUCH

A shittier bulletstorm, maybe when its' cheap

Daily reminder that if you're help Paolo in Dishonored 2 instead of the Overseers you're a fucking faggot.

Hope you will buy our game and have fun ^^)))

Quick guide for you Taffers who haven't played thief yet.

Fucking loved the callback to the undercover Hammer Mission in the Daud DLC.

If the first game taught me anything, it's that everyone in power (aside from you're waifu) is a fucking piece of shit, and criminals aren't all that bad in comparison.

>Overseers think the music box might be magical itself, but still go with it because the void powers don't fuck around
It's great.

I'm not reading that. I assume it's some anti-SJW bullshit. Wah wah wah

I already preordered the C.E. and I can guarantee you I will have fun. Stay mad, virgin faGGot.

>Whales are actually the spawn of Old Gods and that's why their blood is so industrially potent.

What is this website user?

>the Overseers once arrested a woman for being a witch
>their only evidence was that the woman lost her voice when a guard with a music box ("Holger's Device") walked past her

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
Just a coincidence

nfohump

But that is the best part. The worst part is that they have low hp so you can't combo well enough.

Thanks

>"When the last leviathan dies, darkness will fall."

Just google and read "Dishonored Heart quotes". That shit gets eerie real fast.

Also
>The Void has one huge frozen whale
>the background noise of The Void is low, constant whale song

>Falling is still shit
No thanks.

I don't get it.

Nope.
Spawn of the Old Gods Is the Outsiders himself.

>non-lethal solutions are worse than just killing your targets

I love Dishonored.

delt

l4d2 came out in 2009 and its gore blows this games out of the water.

Compare a pipe bomb in l4d2 to
this goofy shit
2:29 in the video

I rest my case

>gore in SJW game
little dumb reard

You'll get your facts straight once you fix this damn door

>SJW game

what a faggot you are

you are retarded too

>that completely open and plain shilling

lol
I chuckled even. Not bad

Video seems to cut a bit too short after, we don't see what happened behind where all the bodies were propelled.

Dishonored was more than bloody, and other sequences confirm 2 is just as much. I don't think there'll be any shortage of blood.

Your right.

What am I thinking

Why are daytime Dishonored thread always infested with retards when thread during night are comfy?

>I could slit your throat right here

>but instead I'll choke you out, then have someone cut out your tongue, then smash your face in so no one will recognize you, then send you to work in slave labor in YOUR OWN MINES until your body inevitably gives out and you die in anonymous misery beneath the earth

FUCK

yeah because shills openly call their clients faggots and retard

you arent very sharp even for a retard or a faggot

I do hope the non-lethal methods in 2 are as good as the ones in 1. My biggest concern is that they'll just rehash the non-lethal methods in 1, but I wouldn't be surprised if the nonleathal option when you side with the howlers is to use the heretics brand on the overseer target.

Maybe don't betray an unstoppable badass then.

Revenge solves everything.™

I really hate how we can't have games without fucking murican enforced political bullshit anymore

fuck all of you, left and right and center

But what are you talking about? There is no american political shit in Dishonored

french game, best games

Explain what "political bullshit" is in Dishonored without using the words "strong" or "woman".

>called out for being a shitposting retard by 3 people within 2 minutes
Ouch. You gonna be okay, kid?

>implying night time Cred Forums isn't a myth

I see more shitposting at 4am when mods are asleep then during the day

Hi this is a thread about Dishonored 2, welcome :)

Sorry m8 thought I clicked on the Weeaboo Censorship thread. I'll see myself out. You gents are good folk, and I congratulate you on your 500-post thread of actual vidya discussion.

>yeah because shills
Supress any kind criticism and the people who critique he game in any way or aspect

Fucking based.

>that guy in (almost) every Dishonored thread that says Arkane should make a Mistborn game

Just finished the first book, so I guess I'll be that guy for this thread.

I think the question that no one has asked is: Are we being Dishonored again in the game? How will they go about this?

Seems like this time, Emily is.

Or maybe you're just looking to Dishonor that bitch again you killed in the DLC.

lol

Shouldn't they have named it "Dishonored Too"?

>not "Look Who's Dishonored Now"

>beginning of the game, right after Delilah fucks shit up
>Corvo comes up to Emily and says "Well, Emily, looks like this time you're... Dishonored... too"
Who writes this shit?

Considering who is new main protag I'd prefer Deflowered

Dishonor3d: Dishonored Again, "It's Personal Kid"

Not on my watch.

>fucking your daughteru

I want to protect her smi-...her unamused sneer.

Another night, another patrol with you.

She's not even your daughterfu for your to be a father figure to, she's your literal actual daughter.

hot as fuck

Oh I know. I just didn't think anyone on Cred Forums would know what I meant if I just typed "daughter".

>le altright faggot that has to make everything about politics

>Corvo "First the black swarm, now the rat swarm" Attano

>These fans are probably big fans of thief

I mean they did make it you know, Arkane is made up of old team members from Looking Glass

Corvo "I'll be the plague of the dark ape" Attano

Considering Corvo is returning to his birthplace/hometown and it's in fucking shit shape, yeah, he'll probably be justified in bitching.

Dishonored is basically Thief's spiritual successor.

>not Dude Sex

Deus Ex's stealth mechanics aren't very deep. The game isn't built around them, they're just another way to solve your problems.

Same can be said about Dishonored desu.

this tbqh

Great thread, bros.

Proving once again that Dishonored fans are the least cancerous on this entire board.

Shall we meet tomorrow night for whisky and cigars?

Never doubt it

Indeed. I believe so.

>Shall we meet tomorrow night for whisky and cigars?
Triggered. I can't get it out of my HEEAAAAD!