Look what I found

Look what I found.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TWJEZKu5IA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this thread supposed to be about the solution or the $1000? Because any gainfully employed human being not working at minimum wage could offer a $1k bounty even for something trivial, most just wouldn't.

don't you think you really just answered your own question

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=8TWJEZKu5IA

H E ' S
G E T T I N G
F A S T E R

He's autistic.
He desperately wants to beat the game without pressing A

I know who he is. I was just trying to figure out what the OP is talking about.

>using "autistic" as an insult for somebody who is dedicated to something
Fuck off, normie.

I'm not insulting him.
I'm saying he's autistic. Because he is.

Autism is a medical condition which you cannot diagnose from somebody's narrated Mario 64 videos. Piss off.

Nah, he's definitely autistic.

You have no idea what autism is do you?

He legit has autism, like was diagnosed

Nah that's horseshit

You have no evidence for this so fuck off.

[Citation needed]

his rant about the whole stupid half A press proves he has autism

No YOU have autism

It's a fucking terminology used to denote whether you need the A button, he isn't literally saying he's putting in HALF a digital input.

Let's say you have a level where you only need to HOLD the A button to beat it - you don't need to jump, but you might need the little kicks or whatever else you can do with A held. If you sat Pannenkoek down in front of a running N64 and handed him the controller and said "beat this level" he would need to press A to get the button to the "held down" state to work his magic. But if you let him play from the beginning of the game, as long as he can get INTO the level while holding A, he doesn't need to actually push the button once inside - only hold it down.

So which is it, one press or none? Depends on the context - in a full run, he never actually releases and presses the A button inside the level, but in the context of the level itself, he does need the A button, and he would need to press it if playing that level in isolation. The "Half Press" terminology says just that - I need the A button, but if I can get in here while holding it down, I never need to actually press it.

In a full run, 100 half-press levels back-to-back equals 1 press (you never let go between levels). If you do the same levels all on a different day or different session, you'll need 100 presses.

And finally, I leave you with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM

Notice anything?

But he has to press A at least once.

Even if he considers it a "half" it's still pressed down.

Thats not what autism is you uneducated fuck

>this long of a response for a worthless subject

Looks like you have autism familia.

You're all faggots and heres why

>this much of a response over shitposting

>implying it isn't just pasta
I have this saved for the people who are actually confused about the half-press term. It just happened to fit the bill for this scenario.

>his ranting proves it
>trust me, im a doctor
user come on...

Nice try """"""""""henry""""""""""

I'm autistic to argue both sides of an A-press

I'm legitimately able to defend an A-press as an A-press, as well as it not being a whole A-press

>Autism is a medical condition which you cannot diagnose from somebody's narrated Mario 64 videos

probably the best thing i've read all week

I heard a rumor that pannen was brothers with Borp the no tech skill sheik .

That's all in the software, who cares. Hardware is either pressed on not pressed, and when pressed it is always, without exception, held. Releasing only allows for another press. There's no half presses, Henry knew what was up.

this hardware is merely an interfacing method to let the user use the software that you don't care about.
besides, i think you and i both know who cares about the integrity of an A-press, user.

>maam, we think your son may have autism
>we will need to have him play Super Mario 64 to be certain

Alright faggot lets fucking go

>controller has the following
>Shell
>buttons/driggers
>membrane
>PCB
>When pressing the A button you push down on it pushing the membrane down as well
>when you press down on the membrane the small point of contact to make the "press" happens
>if you do not press hard enough, it will not be an A-press despite having pressed it
>if you press hard enough it will go through the PCB's circuit into the game system - where it reads the longevity of said A-press
>the software and hardware are intertwined
>you cannot press A for a short time and expect a long input in the game
>you cannot press A for a long time and expect a short input in the game
>the hardware means nothing if the software is looking for timing
>you can keep a button pressed and it is still in a pressed state but has not changed back to an unpressed state
>to have an A-press you must have had it pressed, then released to have 1 full press
>should you fail to do so by not pressing hard enough you will not have an A-press. you will instead have no input
>if you push down on the A button and continue to hold it down, you do in fact have a pressed A button, but it is not a complete A-press until it is released back to its initial state

Shutup henry

He pressed the button down once to beat the level. That's one press.

Half presses don't exist without pressure sensitive controllers.

your posts prove you're faggot

Godot was just as retarded and meme-like as Henry.

Yes, that's what a 0.5x star means. It means he pressed the button at some point. It would be 0x if he didn't need the button at all.

OP LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

DELETE THIS THREAD FAST WHILE THEY ARE STILL TYPING THEIR LONG ASS REPLIES

You cant delete threads you idiot

You can't delete threads since Sonyggers started to use that to falseflag mods