NX is literally Wii U 2.0

>NX is literally Wii U 2.0

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

OP is autist

>300 hours in photoshop

kyss yourself

Ah yes, this time surely the rumours will be true.
This is the real deal, I'm almost certain.

You do know that the NX Reveal is this week right?

yes
now's the perfect time to shit out those fake images!
don't forget to put it on an angle and make it all blurry!

this week when? its not confirmed

None of these fakes fit the leaked specs. fuck off.

stfu infidel they are all real, obviously

>these leaks are fake but i believe MY leak!

One is a leak from several credible sources and one is a fake picture of a wii u gamepad with a few lines on either side of the touchpad.

>PS4 pro is literally PS4 2.0
Yes, and?

If you combine all the good exclusives from MS and PS4 you wont even get half of the wii u exclusives.

A more powerful wii-u is what everyone wants.

My wife's son works at Nintendo and I can confirm that the leaks are true :)

in 5 hours user

Are you fucks so impatient you can't wait less than a week for the actual reveal?
It's probably going to be next Tuesday.

everyone is pulling dates outta their asses, nobody really knows and in any case its going to be another shitty gimmicky console

>being this slow
the stream is up right now

> credible sources

source:

5 HOURS

Within six months.

>no link
yea sure bud

UNATCO?

you fucked up.

Didn't you understand him? He said credible sources.

i have to go to work now fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I want good games

That German magazine cover mockup was so successful at convincing enough lazy people, even when the real thing comes out they'll still think it was a leak of some prototype.

source: my ass

and i'd be fine with that, specially if it had backwards compatibility

NO!! DELETE THIS NOW!!!

>that font
It's mindblowing people believe this shit is actually real

dumb laughposter

The rumor that the announcement will be today is based on what? I know theres a rumor saying it was meant to be today or yesterday but thats like the least useful source ever.

This is bullshit, put up or shut up faggots, Nintendo wouldn't just not announce beforehand when the stream starts.

They are gonna only release info next year and pretty close to the actual release to build hype and not let it decay

It's possible the retailers are getting a private conference today, but the conference for the people / journalists will be next week most likely. They just let retailers know early to be able to distribute signage, give the price, name off some launch games for pre-order etc.

Do you collapse it like an accordion

sensible chuckle

Are you sure? With a release this major they'd want as much time to market it and show it off as possible right? I feel as if its intensely stupid to not do that.

I think the announcement will come this year and relatively soon because they only have 6 months to market it before the supposed release which already seems like not a lot of time.

I'll admit that logo is pretty fly but no.

That's a clever logo, but it seems a bit too busy somehow.
I don't think I want the real thing to look like that.

No, Savage.

U-

UNATCO?

My local postman says that the NX is a console/snack hybrid.

They have been pretty quiet about it, they even came with the bs excuse that they wouldnt want competitors to see what it was...
But I think you can make the argument that in order to keep people from spending money on a console this fall they should've release some info now before its too late.