Melee HD when?

Melee HD when?

How big would this remastered game be, especially with online matchmaking features?

Would be a dream come true

dumb meelefag

>Wii U getting games
>current year
>any year

max lel

Meleefags can deny this all they want but all it would take is one frame of input difference or a removal of a glitch or something as minimal as that and it would be shit on and ignored by the only people who want it.

And don't just say "well do it right then" because as we've seen from every company who has attempted remakes/remasters something always gets lost in translation.

Not only that but look at it from a creators point of view, why would they want to shiny up an old game when they have tried so hard to do something different in another two iterations.

You'd think you'd take the hint that the creators didn't share the same vision as you turbo autists.

It would be a big shit, that's for sure, if you think anyone at nintendo is able to even begin comprehension regarding balancing a fighting game.

I hope Nintendo never EVER caters to Melee autists.

You will be stuck with your outdated ugly game forever.

I don't think stuck is the right word.

>Smash is the 7th most watched e-sport
>"glitches" ever being fixed, when they are used to make the ceiling for spectating and higher and more enjoyable
>Someone who wants to sell a game fixing these things

Are you sure ""Meleefags"" are the turbo autists, or are you just a mad and bad shitter trying to poop on a game that you don't even understand?

They really should just do this. They keep making the same game over and over again anyways. If they're not going to do something different, they may as well just put out the best version with new shit.

This is actually kinda valid.

Melee is perfect how it is, I hope it never gets a remake

lol

That isn't really disagreeing with my point. In fact you've kinda proved what I said. This game is too precious to its players that even its glitches are considered to be part of the play, so how and why would nintendo attempt a remake/remaster when the margin of error for meleefag support is so narrow.

The only right answer
Youre the turbo autist because you somehow read his post, but didnt see the message

I disagree. Usually when I have completely normal friends over and we're looking for something to play while drunk, everyone wants to play melee instead of brawl or 4. It has the most fun gameplay.

If they do make a melee HD should there be some balance changes?

I think all the shit tier characters should get a small buff desu

Yes, and a remake would be more simillar to the unfun games. Youre proving his point. Even if you had Melee HD youd still play Melee because 'its more fun'

Not a remake, just throw up OG melee on Virtual Console for the NX. Provide support with the USB gamecube adapters. The console would sell like hotcakes. Day 1 buy for me.

>changes?
RUINED THANK YOU SAKURA COULDVE JUST BEEN THE SAME (even though thats literally impossible)

You're right. I wouldn't put it past nintendo to shit the game up.

>melee HD announced
>full retail price, special edition ships with an amiibo
>runs on the smash 4 engine with all the same mechanics as 4
>no wavedashing
>bad netcode
>constant patches with nerfs
>DLC characters: Sonic, Wario, Lucina, and Corrin

This is what you wanted, right?

It's simple you retard, they just make it HD. They literally don't have to change shit and everyone would be happy.

I'm happy that people can enjoy and continue to play Melee for the longest time, but I'd be disgusted with Nintendo if they brought this out.

>
>It's simple you retard, they just make it HD. They literally don't have to change shit and everyone would be happy.

>just make it HD
>just
>make
>it
>H
>D

nintendo has literally never released a remake without changing something
plus the latest version of melee is the pal version so they'd likely use that

>Melee HD
You mean any Smash game post melee?

>remake

It would be more like the NES Classic series for GBA.

pal version with hd reskinned

im sure if nintendo was interested in a lot of money, like any business would, they know that the popularity of melee is because of the competitive scene heavily influenced by ""glitches"" and wouldn't even touch them.

if they wanted to change melee in melee hd, it wouldn't happen

Dolphin netplay lel

Whatever nintendo does with Melee HD, it will be inferior to 20XX edition in every way, so they might as well just not do it.