Da jews were superscientists before da ebil nazis got em!

>da jews were superscientists before da ebil nazis got em!
>muh nazis only want blue eyed blondes
>that nigger attacking Blazkowicz just for being white

What the fuck is this white guilt bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least DOOM didn't have any bullshit in it. No secondary characters besides an evil scientist woman and a robot. Just an angry faceless person in green armor angrily fighting lots of demons.

>buys a game entirely about the "KILLIN nazis" meme
>expecting anything other than black and white personalities and a masturbatory revenge fantasy for the eternal victims of society

Just block that shit out and enjoy the awesome nazi architecture and technology like I did

With nu-male shit OST

>Doomg guy is all of a sudden the king of a planet of high tech white knights and hell is actually an alien parasitic legion destroying dimension after dimension

I preferred it when he was just an angry shmuck avenging his dead pet or just a couple guys up against seemingly impossible odds

Is doom really the king of a planet? That sounds pretty metal

>pure breeding

It was fun so it gets a pass.

Hell was Hell, nothing more.

This is a direct result of nazi Germany no winning.

>Jews are causing cancer and fungal infection by mixing the cement the wrong way in the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Death camps

This untermensch would be goin to a camp with you, nigger. At least you'd get the fat ugly white woman you've always wanted

No, there are just implications that he might be the last surviving member of a group of knights who was tricked into betraying them by Hell and is extremely pissed off about it.

I thought it just weakened it

You misunderstand new Doom lore
Hell is hell and has always been an another dimension was zsxzdxddxxdsssზზხხ ზ
After doom 64 doomg stayed in hell, eventually he got blessings of Seraphim, an angel which further proves that hell is hell and after that he helped different species that had problems with hell until they locked him away.
Alterative earth opesns portal to hell and his coffin, que new Doom is 's s story.

This game should have been like Doom but with Nazi's. The story was fucking shit, you should have just been ripping and tearing krauts.

The worst part is that the gameplay was really good, but you hardly ever got to experience it fully since there were so fucking many non shooting segments

Weakened, and made fungus grow easier
What pissed me off the most gameplay-wise was that guns took a third of my screen.

>it's an alt-right thread

So what about all those lore entries about that one knight who betrayed his order and then went insane with rage and started killing demons en masse? Is that not Doomguy? It really sounded like he was supposed to be him.

K, keep me posted

The manual for Doom 1 states that Doomguy was put on a shitty job on the Mars moon colony for assaulting a superior officer.

Yeah that also kinda pissed me off.
I'd even say it detracted from the whole killing Nazis business, since they potray them as totally incompetent, which undermines any threat they could have otherwise represented.
And Hendrix was the worst - why is the 'resistance' keeping him around when all he does is playing music only he can hear and getting shitface high?

Oh
so demonizing the Nazis offends you

I'm sorry Hanz

It was satire. The Nazis also discovered SUPER INDESTRUCTABLE CONCRETE and built a moon base in like the 60s. In the concentration camp level they have a giant walking mecha-oven with built in murder spike.

Thats part what made the game so good. On the surface it appears as "fuck Nazis" normiecore but to anyone who knows history it's actually really fucking corny an funny.

Yeah, but isn't NuDoom some sort of Reboot?

Anyway, i've had loads of fun with it. Were there any new updates? Especially for SnapMap? I really liked the idea, shame it was dead as shit

> Every Jew I know loves the game because "huehuehuehuehue killing nazis"

These fucks would unironically love Inglourious Basterds simply because of the 'killin Nazis' meme. The commentary about Hollywood, media's manipulation of WW2, and the dehumanization of an entire ethnicity would fly over their fucking male-pattern baldness cousin fucking heads.

Why does the alt right always get upset when their neonazi beliefs are misrepresented in a game about Nazis on the moon?

Fucking sensitive faggots.

>Yeah, but isn't NuDoom some sort of Reboot?
Yes and no. Seems to be the classic Doomguy just pulled into a new dimension.

The New Order is pure camp.

>Yeah, but isn't NuDoom some sort of Reboot?

It's literally a direct sequel to Doom 64 mi familia

What is "alt right"?

It's kinda funny that the Learned Elders of Zion basically exist in the Wolfen(((stein))) universe though.

>Cred Forums claims this game made Nazis look good
>play it to see if real
>Jewsuperscience

I swear Cred Forums and Stormfront live in a delusional world.

Conservatives have no humor, so they can't grasp satire.

Moon escalator was great.

It's like the regular right but too obese to get out of the basement.

there is absolutely zero doubt the nazis would have been on the moon by then had they won
shit like half of nasa were nazis when they actually did put man on the moon in that time frame
????????????

>tfw stomping white facsist nazi's faces into the pavement

Hitler did nothing wrong

>there is absolutely zero doubt the nazis would have been on the moon by then had they won

So you're saying there is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT the Nazis would have giant robots and futuristic space bases by the fucking 60's?

Are you fucking retarded?

>retarded children beat each other in the street

Tumblr's new boogeyman

im pretty sure the fucking retard is the one who says
>in a game about Nazis on the moon?
like that's some kind of unbelievable accomplishment, maybe you should have said giant robots and futuristic space bases???

It's a euphemism anime Nazis came up with to describe themselves.

Have you not played Wolfenstein or something?

Basically conservatives who pretend to be liberal and use liberal terms to "beat them at their own game"

See: Milo Yianopolous, a self-hating gay fundamentalist Christian who makes a living calling himself a faggot on talk shows and telling SJWs how triggered they are.

Two sides of the same coin, alt-right are cancer. top-tier memers though.

A pepe meme that Normies took seriously, so now people are making it nazi as fuck to fuck with the normies. It's hilarious.

They've got Normies fucking arguing over how the 14 words is hate speech.

>like that's some kind of unbelievable accomplishment
It was in 1960.

Lol you think they aren't actual white nationalists

>the 14 words
>written by Lane, a white supremacist
>who founded a white supremacist terrorist organization
>based on a passage from Mein Kampf

yeah wow definitely not hate speech haha

you're really trying to force a Cred Forums narrative into this game

Umbrella term to describe someone with right-wing politics but isn't a mainline American conservative. For one, they think mainline American conservatism is doomed because they waste too much time trying to placate liberals (moderates) or just by being reactionaries like the Tea Party.

not to mention shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM

Cred Forums

>white guilt
>pretty much aryan protagonist
>expecting to see untermenschen in a worldwide reich outside of death camps
Please return to your containment board.

He's actually jewish

Remember when Wolfenstein: TNO actually came out and Cred Forums loved it? I want neo-Cred Forums to take their Cred Forums buttbuddy and leave
Might aswell post vidya sluts since that's the only thing this thread will be good for

Actually Polish

Wolfenstein was one of those rare instances where everyone was trashing it before release and then it turned out pretty good.

Polish jew

>Swedish developers

What did you expect?

So Jewish then.

I really loathe rightists and their bullshit
This is why i always kill your subhuman kind in RO2

This is incorrect. Milo Yiannopolous is a Greek Jew(yes really) who endorses a society of classical liberalism and cultural permissiveness (as in, people are free to stick whatever you want up your butt, and you don't have a right to get angry at people when they do. I don't care if it triggers you).

Alt-right is fundamentally a rejection of "Conservative" politics, typically an alliance of disillusioned libertarians frustrated with the ineffectiveness of the NAP, ethno-nationalists who've decided they must explicitly begin acting in their own interests just as other identity politic groups have, Cred Forums style fascists that discuss Evola, traditionalists that want to revive the birthrate and family, Neo-Nazi skinhead fucks, those that have identified a jewish political agenda, and anti-globalists who oppose free trade and unlimited immigration.

In short, a racially "Woke" nationalist movement that wants healthy capitalism moderated by national obligation, calling out jewish propaganda, an end to trade and policies that enrich the wealthy at the cost of native workers, an end to political correctness, and the renewal of the family and birthrate so that the nation's future is secure and not plagued by imported terrorism and child rape.

Jewish Pole.

>In the Wolfenstein series' backstory, Blazkowicz was born in the United States to a family of Polish immigrants. His mother was Jewish and tried to hide this fact, but with no success.[3] During World War II, B.J.

both terrible games wrapped up in a shiny AAA package
youve got that round the wrong way buddy
both

nerd

I thought they were the reactionaries like the Tea Party.

> "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Explain how this is hate speech.

You can't.

There is nothing objectionable to ensuring your children have a future.

>youve got that round the wrong way buddy
Explain

by creating an arbitrary race divide yada yada implications whatever

They weren't Jews, they were a pseudo-religion-cult born from in Palestine during Hebrew times, but their members do not follow Judaism. If you had paid attention to Seth Roth's speeches during that level on the concentration camp, you'd know that Dat Ychud's members eschew any form of dogmatic thinking.

but da jooss!

>I'm going to the fucking moon

This, the whole traumatized BJ + silly OTP shit was a dead giveaway/pol/ needs to lighten up. Also best girl.
Was genuinely impressed how well they mixed the character writing with humor. Also it helped that the average German wasn't outright evil, but the villian were.