New Senran Kagura to be revealed in the next day. 2017 title

New Senran Kagura to be revealed in the next day. 2017 title.

If they are smart, make a VR dressing room option.
senrankagura.marv.jp/anniversary/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/778639088446349313
youtube.com/watch?v=5EOyv9tXssU
forums.sega.com/showthread.php?505896-Official-Nintendo-Magazine-brands-Sengan-Kagura-as-quot-Damaging-the-Industry-quot
nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/swedish_newspaper_questions_the_european_release_of_senran_kagura_2_deep_crimson
youtu.be/FsXqehjPmhk
youtu.be/bmYKVzMj0tU?t=209
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please be PS4 exclusive

>counting EV: Sakura Edition as part of a timeline.

>EV in the background

PS4 exclusive pls

More best girl

If they do another versus title I would like them to make the maps bigger at least a little bit closer to dw/sw style. The combat is fast and fun but the stages like my erection comes and goes real fast.

It's time

Senran Kagura 3!

I'm fine with a PS4 exclusive cause that means it'll come to PC eventually.

>logo is lierally Asuka
>Cred Forums will still get triggered and complain Yumi "stole" Asuka's place

Hey, at least Asuka got to be in the anniversary picture alone

Get fucked Yumi

Pottery.

Protip: Anti-Yumifags dont care about Asuka. They just care about Yumi being popular because her personality isnt a shameless pander to them.

pic related, nobody gives a shit about Asuka. It's all about Yumi.

Look at that Takaki
What a nice piece of art
And not Yumi

And now we have confirmation the series writing is always been the same dude.

Cred Forums's rampant hateboner for Yumi is retarded anyway. If she really was such a franchise ruining screen hog she would have been in SK2.

Just give me a game that focuses heavily on story and puts fanservice in the back seat and I'll be happy. No Yumi with a heavy focus on Kagura and Naraku would be even better.

I hope it's a fighting game. I liked playing Homu in nitroplus

>a heavy focus on Kagura and Naraku
That would make it shit. They were a big reason why SK2 was shit.

Yumi a shit

kagura sure but naraku is rad desu

Get a load of this guy who thinks fanservice will be kept on a back burner.

SK2 was made before even SV, but was delayed multiple times due to various issues. Yumi is a fucking cancer on the series and needs to be either removed or put in her place as a side character. In case you haven't noticed, Yumi gets literally all the promotional art, mountains of cards in NW, and even has more relevance in EV's plot than Asuka does.

SK2 had its shortcomings due to a host of reasons, but Kagura and Naraku were not those reasons. Both of them have excellent potential for a good story, but we'd need a game that actually focuses on plot instead of PLOT to do that.

>Yumi is a fucking cancer on the series and needs to be either removed or put in her place as a side character.
She's a cancer but keeps SK more relevant than any other character. ok.

>Yumi gets literally all the promotional art, mountains of cards in NW, and even has more relevance in EV's plot than Asuka does.
You mean a popular character gets more promotional art? What is the deal with that?

Lets get this straight. You dont care about Asuka. You care about Yumi.

I care about a side character staying in the slot of a side character. You don't see Miyabi prancing around stealing the spotlight constantly. Conversely, Homura got shoved into the fucking corner in EV, what with being played as in a SINGLE FUCKING MISSION (which happened to be the tutorial at that).

Cement Asuka as the MC, push Yumi back to being a side character like Miyabi, and I'll be happy.

There's no point in convincing Yumifags, user

Yumi is a main character whether you like it or not.

I'll say it again. You care about Yumi, not Asuka.

>not wanting to hatefuck Yumi

That's because she's a thick midget.

When was Yumi ever only a side character?

>Yumi
>a side character

You are delusional as fuck, nigga.

Please be NX exclusive

I just hope they get to work on more PC ports. Replaying SV at 60fps with an xbone controller was quite satisfying. Now port Estival and whatever is next?

I mean I'll settle for more PS4 if I have to but...

What the fuck is an NX?

She's supposed to be equally as important as Miyabi and Homura, yet the two of them have been basically told to fuck off in comparison. Hell, Asuka (the face of the series) has been basically removed too just to pave the way for more Yumi merchandise.

Please be SK3

>She will never handle your balls

That's not asuka.
It looks nothing like her.

It's more like the crossover between SK and DOA.

I'd hatefuck demon Yumi

Where is that?

Also it seems to be something bigger, I doubt they would go all the trouble with the website and Anniversary Art for just a shit port or a NW event.

I love Naraku! and her socks

T H I G H S Q U I S H

The three guys in the site are Takaki, Nan and Yujinori Kitamura. Kitamura has been the scenario writer for the whole series

>>She's supposed to be equally as important as Miyabi and Homura
Homura has gotten plenty of screentime throughout the series, as well as Asuka.

>Asuka (the face of the series) has been basically removed too just to pave the way for more Yumi merchandise.
I cant take you seriously when you whine about popular characters getting merchandise.

Asuka is the pikachu is what you're saying except people buy Pikachu merch.

u wot? The logo is Asuka. But it's just a logo for the fifth anniversary anyway

>Asuka in the logo

Good...good...

guess he just never cared about the Versus games then

Naraku serisouly needs more story progression

Except Asuka gets barely any merchandise you mong. As the NW cards show, it's nothing but an eternal repetition of Yumi, Ikaruga, Bashou, Leo, and a few others.

Frankly I should be more angry about Japan's shit taste with "muh Yamato".

Yumi>Asuka>Renka>Naraku>Kagura appear on the site in that order. That's a pretty big hint.

Is Yaegashi scared to show his face just like Murakumo?

>She's supposed to be equally as important as Miyabi and Homura

Not really. The cover of SV was literally Asuka and Yumi. As was nearly all of the advertising for the game. EV has it's own set of problems, but from the beginning they never stood on equal ground.

>top 3
>Daidouji
>Naraku
>Hikage
>the ones with least focus overall
life is cruel

PS4+PC please

>people still upset over EV focusing on Gessen and New Hebijo
It's a side game you idiots. It's going to focus on the side characters. Hanzo and the crimson squad are for the main games.

>Except Asuka gets barely any merchandise you mong
The whole point of merchandising is to sell stuff people will buy and if people buy Yumi, they'll sell her. It's basic marketing.

Asuka is essentially if Pikachu wasnt as popular as he was.

You are (almost) me.
To be fair though Hikage gets enough spotlight.

>Hanzo and the crimson squad was for the main games

FTFY

also see

That's just it. The last main game flopped partly because there was no Gessen or New Hebijo.

>SK2 had its shortcomings due to a host of reasons, but Kagura and Naraku were not those reasons.
Kagura and Naraku were a large part of why the later chapters of 2 were so bad (also lots of repetition, Dougen existing past the first game, and non-Asuka/Homura characters still not being allowed to do much of import).

i need to retake it but heres what i got some time back

I don't fucking want fanservice or plot-less games; I want a game that goes through the life of a real Shinobi. I want a game where shit hits the fan, Yoma are a serious threat, and some actual character development happens. Takaki once suggested a timeskip where the cast has graduated and is now in the real world doing full blown missions instead of highschool bullshit. THAT is the kind of stuff I want to see.

Seems like. According to the site, EV happens a couple of days AFTER SV

>tfw Miyabi doesn't have a hidden face image like this but the other three leaders do
Maybe one day

MODERN
DAY
SHINOBI

>Takaki once suggested a timeskip where the cast has graduated and is now in the real world doing full blown missions instead of highschool bullshit. THAT is the kind of stuff I want to see

I want this so bad.

But the nips will never allow this.

To them, high school is love, high school is life.

>I want a game that goes through the life of a real Shinobi.

So you want a Gessen game before Hanzo brainwashed them into becoming fun loving evil befriending faggots.

Please be story-focused. I want to bawl my eyes out again

>Implying that the next SK will be anything other than fanservice nonsense after the flop of Uppers

I hope for some true endgame content if another "versus" game and not just grinding level to beat hard mode.
Would nice to have some weapons forging like Musou games.

Blame Hanzo

It's not just that, the nips don't even want a game like SK2 anymore it seems

>New SK

My body is not ready
Hope its PS4 exclusive

Vita exclusive and I'm down

Consider the following:

>Cast are adults now
>no more coddling from Kiriya or anyone else
>story revolves around them trying to adjust to this new lifestyle, overcoming any difficulties it may bring
>no more lifeline, meaning if they fail they will die
>gameplay consists of completing missions for money and rank
>money lets you upgrade your arsenal (better weapons, gadgets like smoke bombs and shurikens, etc)
>rank lets you take on harder missions and advance the story
>Crimson Squad are rogue mercenaries capable of taking on dirty jobs, but you also run the risk of having your missions getting interrupted by "good" Shinobi who will try to get your renegade ass busted

Please have body shape sliders

why is Homu so fat here?
Problem of Uppers was male protagonists + bad gameplay. Valkyrie Drive was better on this side

I'd like to see them just go full multi-plat. Everybody deserves boobs. Also don't make me play shit on a fucking handheld please, I hate it so.

>New SK game announced
>NX exclusive

How would this make you feel Cred Forums?

Hanzo did nothing wrong

Homu is plump but muscular

I wouldn't care at all because I'm an idort and already own every console to date. The only people who don't own all the consoles are poor faggots who then fight and argue to justify their purchase.

good since it'll be a 720p handheld

Stop trying to make this a thing that will happen

Considering I bought a 3DS basically for just Burst and Deep Crimson...

Tamsoft is shit-tier dev
If it's on PS4, it will looks like 3DS game

are fundoshi's stupid looking to anyone else? its always a boner killer for me

where has she been shown as plump? She doesn't eat much these days

Boys can't put scrolls in their boobs

Why would you want a mobile game?

Well I mean, seemingly Valkyrie Drive is set in the future of Senran Kagura

She has been spending more time with Yomi.

Is the NX a handheld? If not I'll be upset since I lost all faith in Nintendo's consoles since the Wii.

Japan was a mistake

wow

treehouse will never allow it, they will go super sjw for the new console.

That's depend on americucks (microsofts home field)

Gessen and New Hebi = real ninjas who take their jobs seriously

Hanzo and Crimson Squad = Naruto ninjas who'd rather hold hands and sing with the enemy

They can if they have boobs

it's an handheld with a dock allowing tv out

This more your liking?

best grill coming through

It's been five years since they introduced tiddies. Five years of soft, bouncing, tiddies. What a time to be alive.

My nigga. The only best girl of Hanzo

They don't know what an NX is

shit
girl

>treehouse
but Nintendo HQ love lewd games

In that case it's fine

as long as Nintendo stops making their shit underpowered

New Hebijo did nothing wrong

closer to the truth yeah

Ryouna did nothing wrong.

Miyabi is best boy

>having this much of a shit taste
I bet you like Minori

Asukafags won't like that, user.

see for your answer

>NX is a console.

>Haruka below Yumi
Holy shit, user

is this a problem?

It's just a fucking loincloth.

>New Senran Kagura to be revealed in the next day

Dude, what. Don't get me hype like this, man.

This so fucking hard.

Everything about it is a problem

Then explain that broken plate.

Yumi has better dress sense, though.

explain
i dont like either of them to the degree it shows. i was told not to make any 2 senrans share a rank, and that was the outcome.

if i did it my way youd have everything past 7 in the same rank because i dont care for most of them

wan wan a best

If it reuses the Versus engine of it again I swear I am going to be madder than Yags finding Haruka chatting with Hibari.

SK2 engine a best

>You find a very angry Ryobi handcuffed with her hands behind her head.

what do

Start singing the Bootyland song very loudly.

Take her off the case.

It is, it looks the most fitting for the soft Senrans.

Leave her until she calms down

Ikaruga is so fucking adorable.

Free her and help her find who did this to her.

Hopefully, there's an announcement of an EV PC port, too. I've already finished it on PS4, but i prefer playing on my PC and would play it again

TicTac is awake

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/778639088446349313

[x] violate ass

Ikaruga is my wife.

I love her and her black underwear.
Yamato nadeshiko + hime cut + big titties + black underwear = miracle of the univerce

Mostly around her brother.

She's so cute in SK2.

Find the closest pack of niggers and inform them. Then masturbate while they gangbang her.

i will marry ikaruga

He said more info, including what console it's on, is coming.

You hate asses, boy?

i dont think i really want a new senran kagura

the online for estival versus was trash when it was supposed to be the main focus.
i dont see them going back to sk2 tier story either after going borderline idol story with estival versus.
yumi really hurt the series imo.

>twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/778639088446349313
I'm kinda disappointied they didn't give more info on the next game. It's nice to know there's a new game coming, but Takaki really hyped up this new anniversary announcement.

>the online for estival versus was trash when it was supposed to be the main focus.

What

Yumi and Ikaruga are best girls.

>You will never eat her butt while she can't do a single thing about it and make her cum after 2 hours straight of booty licking

You are fucking retarded.

>I play Senran Kagura for the deep story and thought provoking characters

This is what Yumi-haters tell themselves.

Well, you're half right.

It at least gives us a bit of peace. Once the solid info lands (main game or another Versus game, what console it's on, etc), we'll be seeing tons of shitposting from non-idorts.

those two and Ryobi are best grills

On the contrary, I love asses. That's why I want to see it destroyed.

pic related it's me when the booty like groceries

They put a huge amount of effort into multiplayer and kept adding features for it but can't into netcode

no she won't marry a filthy gaijin

This.

I really want a SK3, make it evolve into Ninja Gaiden gameplay.

That's why they gimped dash cancelling and shit. To try and balance the throwaway mutiplayer made

>Yomi
>4th

Wait, you can tittyfuck girls in this game?

what she wants will not stop me

The non-Yumi games have a passable storyline going for them. Wouldn't call it deep, but it works. As for thought-provoking characters, that's simply never been the case for this series. Even at their best, they're 1 or 2 notable character traits with a tragic backstory and a few relationships with other characters each.

You aren't being very considerate to your potential wife's feelings.

Huh, could've fooled me. I platted the game and never even touched online. I just did a CPU match or two for the MP trophies.

I don't understand. Yomi is mediocre

No, but you can make it look that way with some clever use of camera angles and accessories.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOCO

your senran is mediocre

no areola
no buy

POST RYOBI pls

>That's why they gimped dash cancelling and shit
I fucking knew something was off with that shit and when I asked about it Cred Forums tried to tell me I was meming
Fuck you Cred Forums

Hello, this is who I think is the best girl.

You may disagree and that is okay. I like Big Yo. Please post pictures of Big Yo!

no way man, showing areola is going too far.
a sweet feature would be hard nipples through clothing though.
>murasaki has inverted nips

Okay, here.

Yomi a shit

She isn't before she opens her mouth

outside of the shitty netcode the multiplayer is pretty sweet. 8 player with mechs and mobs simultaneously and all sorts of modes.
i just play it with bots now.

>post yfw the Happy Boobs series had made it to 5 years, despire the recent rise of SJW influence in vidya

I want to marry Homu's butt

Just buy the balloon DLC.

>Only EU got the DLC characters on sale

What a jip

What if it's another pachinko shit?

It literally just turned te 22nd in Japan.

Who has the best voice?
mine is pic related

the what now?

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE NINJAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=5EOyv9tXssU

>Only EU got worthwhile CE of the SK games
The one time it pays of being from Europe, and it is with tiddy ninjas of all things.

>Who has the best voice?
Is this even up for debate?

I love Ryoubi. I want to marry her and hold her hand while taking long walks.

And eat that booty for days

Snek and Shiki are top tier too

Do you like raising your wife's yoma child?

He said it's on console on his tweet

さらなる展開発表は近日、もちろんコンシューマー機向けを!
more information coming soon of course it's on console!

DONT POST IT

Thank you based boob man! That means no mobile shit either

Yes sir...

I don't actually have it, but I want to see if someone else has it for further shitposting

You like chain smokers?

Please inform us as to how "The SJWs" could have possibly influenced the production of a foreign-made video game you blithering moron.

That fucking booty and perfect flat chest

The tides haven't changed but we are going to win the fight in the end.

>Implying I'm not jacking off to that right now
JADF may have made a shit ending but boy can he draw thick

>he likes smoker's voice

She can be both flat and busty whenever you ask, literal perfection

Japan gives no shits to sjw garbaje

Why are you letting him push you around for defending Ikaruga?

please be challenging as well, it doesnt matter which console its released on

Big Yo is in my top 5 and the Senran I wish to impregnate the most by a country mile. She looks so good in an apron, too.

>enjoying women who like to be nude in public

NoJ doesn't care.
Look at Megami Meguri trailer.

Only Senran who is genuinely kind in a non naive way.

Jeez then titties
Where's the lewds

I'd say Ryouna is very kind while having a good head on her shoulders as well. She just also happens to be a rampant masochist.

I don't need lewds when I have sexy aprons.

I only played SV so I can't say, but she didnt seem that kind to me considering they tried to kill worst girl

She is great waifu material, good taste

>Please inform us as to how "The SJWs" could have possibly influenced the production of a foreign-made video game you blithering moron.
wew, lad
At the beginning of SK, lots of people in the media were against it and simply didn't want the game to ever be released. Do I really have to remind you?
forums.sega.com/showthread.php?505896-Official-Nintendo-Magazine-brands-Sengan-Kagura-as-quot-Damaging-the-Industry-quot
nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/swedish_newspaper_questions_the_european_release_of_senran_kagura_2_deep_crimson

Also, I heard that the games are banned in Sweden, and you are not even allowed to import them.

I just remember people keep thinking whether the west would ever get this series, and it was a big deal that XSeed said they would bring it over.

Xseed is literally so fucking trash that Marvelous EU is like a godsend in comparison.

I never actually open these threads.
Just kept scrolling, tell me where the lewds are. Because I have no fucking clue what you shit stains are posting these cards from.

I wouldn't let her go nude. I'd probably tie her up before letting her put on the sweater.

New Hebi tries to kill pretty much everyone in SV. I forget why because I played it years ago but I want to pin it down to Miyabi going maximum edgelord after Crimson shamed the Hebijo name or some other. Really though, Ryouna's not really the type to get bent out of shape about stuff. Aside from wanting people to hurt her she's got a pretty mild, agreeable disposition in general. Seriously, who does she hold a grudge against? She seems to fight primarily for two reasons - as a means to an end, and because she might actually get a good ass whooping this time.

lol why west so cuck
they have no balls

any day now!

Yeah when the sisters get serious about their sister and stuff she shows a sweet side, but you never really see any kindness or anything. But I mean its a versus game so they just shove one character trait down your throat

Post best girl

Eh, she's constantly worried about Ryoubi's well being but considering Ryoubi went full emo in EV she of course ignored her.

Soon

Release when?

Japanese phone game
Go to /skg/ to learn how to do it

Sure

I'd care more if Ryomou was in but she isn't.

It updated and it looks great so far

Can't wait to hot glue this beauty.

>Senran Kagura

>Male only cast

Make it happen!

They call for a ban in Sweden but nothing happen

Ever woke up from a hangover after a 24 hour drug related bender and waking up to a filthy room with beer bottles, a naked teenage hooker and the worst headache you had in years as you look at yourself in the mirror and go "Damn"

Welcome to the new generation of game reviewers. Full of guilt and fear of their mortality they decided to sober up and join some feed good program for reassurance that they are good people

my Ikaruga figure is so good
no my pic tho

Uppers

It's called Yakuza. No fightable females except one girl

Anyone got any SK figure hotglue? Just realized it must be pretty rare which is odd considering what kind of series this is

Her butt looks amazing

Are you a girl?

It's called Uppers and it's shit.

>Senran Kagura with the depth and quality of Yakuza gameplay

I wish.

Why is it shit if it's just the same game but men?

Uppers at least is incredibly basic. Like Double Dragon 1 levels of basic.

There's no combos, only a single string of attacks and there's no real difference between the characters skills beyond some being faster than others.

Yakuza on the other hand is fucking amazing but also a AAA title so is not a fair comparison.

I want to marry this cute girl.

I'm not gay

Will it still only have 1 combo for all characters?

You're the other type of gay.

i'm still waiting for the pc ev port. hopefully it happens before i die

She's so feminine and womanly!

I'm going to marry Yumi!

I am very happy with my wife

I wonder if Miyabi actually has a cute womanly side that she hides

I'm happy with her dick too :3

I'm going to make Murasaki work! WORK!

O-oh

Enjoy raising my rapechild.

so who's gonna marry a filthy gaijin?

I have been thinking, maybe the announcment was just this teaser website?
Or is it not already time for the anniversary?

>There was no 2016 game (not counting EV sakura edition)
>The 2017 SK game might get more time and attention to make it better

You're a monster.

Asuka seems like she'd be into black men.

She'll have hardworking co-workers so she won't work too hard

I was pretty impressed with the breast physics in that game desu

FAT
SMELLY
NEET

You can't. Senrans aren't made to do normal work. It confuses and scares them.

Oh yes please, I was thinking the same.

I want to supervise Leo!

No Kagura no buy, I'm not compromising Takaki.

You forgot about Uppers.

Senran Kagura 3 for NX.

No shit sherlock

>VR

Pls no.

She likes to take the occasional cat nap

>and 2017...
I'm sorry I doubted you Takaki, I trust that you will deliver.

I too hope our smug atomic bomb will make a appearance again.

Maybe it'll be from a different developer. We can only hope.

Senran Kagura 3 ft. Yumi

>Become more active:Life and Hometown.
What did he mean by this?

Maybe they'll add one character form Gessen this time.

I wouldn't mind if both leaders from Versus (and maybe Renka too) would appear as secret characters, dlc or whatever instead of having them in the story.

I'd be fine with a game that just had the 4 leaders playable and vastly improved the gameplay and formula. Would probably sell like shit, though.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. The game would make less sense if it was months later or something.

Naturally only #1 is my waifu, but the others are cool as well.

Happy Birthday SK girls!
I'll continue to buy all of your Limited Editions games, figures, artbooks and doujins until the end of my days!

I bought Shinovi Versus 4 times: one Japan LE to collect, one to play, then the English LE for both PS4 and Vita. Please stop me. Happy boobs really lighten up my day.

The website pretty much confirms that.

Would be hilarious considering we don't even know what it is yet for fucks sake

I have boobs

Nice.

Asses are unevolved breasts. You'd have to be a monkey to like asses over breasts.

Or an idiort.

>hoping something is exclusive

Why do you hate video games?

Multiplat means more resources wasted making sure it runs on all systems. And when it's multiplat on handhelds or Nintendo systems it also means the game will run worse and never reach its full potential because of needing to be dumbed down for inferior hardware.

Why is Yumi best girl?

How many of those are cast off?

It's an atrocious atrocity that there are so few official nudes of the girls. Don't even care about the ass and vag. Just want the whole package.

ESTI VALVERSUS

She just is.

I'd choose her as one of my four wives

>All those top choices

Nigga you like men.

this desu

only good SK games are on nintendo consoles, with actual improvements, unlike those trash secondary meme spouting spin offs.

The website literally confirms no evil ninja. Look at it.

Needs to be on PC desu senpai

Hikage and Murakumo are fine.

I wish the 3DS games had the Versus' block and parry mechanics. And in the case of Burst, framerate. Otherwise, they're definitely the better games.

Please let KP Kamen return.

Just no Yumi please. I pray to God every night before bed that she won't be in any more games except unless she dies in a cutscene or something.

Look at the website, retard.

She's too popular, user. That's wishful thinking and you know it. At this point, I just want a proper SK3 that wraps up the 3DS storyline with dignity lest it get Yumi'd as well.

SK2 wrapped up the 3DS storyline.

Like said, it can be speculated that only the teams shown in the background video will appar (Hanzo, Gessen, Mikagura sisters+Naraku and Kagura).
I don't know if it's a good idea to let the 2 other teams out, specially for Crimson Squad.

They should have kicked out Hanzo but they dont want an actual ninja game.

Good. The world should be purged of evil shinobi scum.

I thought it was from the same dev.

>kicking out the original team
What makes Hanzo less "ninja like" than the other teams anyway? Hell, Asuka is probably the most standard ninja out of all girls outside of maybe Rin.

>an actual ninja game

New Tenchu never ever.

>Kicking Hanzo out when Ikaruga is pretty much the one keeping them alive along with Asuka because main girl

>implying Asuka isnt disposable.

Yomi has one?

You mean Yumi? I don't remember seeing one, but this one comes close.

Why do the sword make this more erotic?

Yumi has one somewhere.

I don't know, but if I remember right there was a thing you could do on the original site to remove the swords and see Yumi's nipples.

>showing her nipples to the world

What a slut.

Does anyone have the full picture of these without the card borders?

I don't remember seeing one.

Tickle her, mercilessly

Did the mask return in SV? I forget

I LOVE YUMI

EV is the only game with it, same for Moyashi Mask.

ME TOO DUDE

The sexiest mask.

Senran Kagura in the style of Devil May Cry pls.

>always late to these threads

Your entire existence is worthless you mouth breathing paint-chip eating oxygen thief of a poster

Looks like Yumi is ruled out for me. Sounds like Asuka is a trooper though

Ikaruga has the best voice.

>tfw I absolutely love Chihaya so very much
>but don't care for Ikaruga that much, to the point of forgetting her name

>Midori
>Oni ChiChi slut
I fucking lost it

That pic omits the best Imai.

I remember that. Why is it always Yumi that shows her nipples to the world?

Does Shiki's VA really have only one other role? I liked her voice a lot.

Shit character

That chart is old, it was made a few years ago I believe. I'm not sure how an updated chart would look, but I'm sure Shikis VA has gotten more work, I like her alot

The only other notable roles I found was Nae on Steins;Gate/Robotic;Notes and Sumia/Cynthia on FE Awakening. She's pretty cute tho.

>Yumi confirmed

nice

>Cat is Kukuru

All of the VAs have some impressive range but that one is plain unbelievable.

It's kind of weird how few roles she's gotten, but she does a good job with the ones she has. She also legitimately did a cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit, of all things.

youtu.be/FsXqehjPmhk

Wait, so are they going to show a trailer soon or anything?

>not caring for the best senran

Please let it also be for PC

still waiting for the estival versus port to come out, fuck getting a ps4 or a vita just for estival versus
i've been considering it, though

I don't think they would be nuts enough to make it PS4 exclusive since the Vita version sold better in Japan.

Not to mention the console market in general is almost dead in Japan.
If it's vita+ps4 we'll end up on another EV situation, if it's ps4 only it'll probably sell poorly, and let's not even talk about 3ds at this point.

That fits Shiki so perfectly as someone infatuated with trends that pretty much died in the 90's and are only getting popular today with nukige and pure gyaru aidorus.

>red background and protagonist from the very first game

NX remake incoming

Nigga just get a PSTV. They're dirt cheap, and I guarantee there is more than one game you'd play.

She's Manpakumaru Chang in Valkyrie Drive

Yeah this. Don't tell me you can't afford $30.

>still no Miyuki Sawashiro senran
When that day comes, my dick will break

>Estival Versus background
Already off to a terrible start.

Why not put some one like Shion from gj-bu instead of Ophis for Rin

Did they even show the mask in Burst or was it just described?

The mask was seen for the first time in the Crimson Girls manga. Same as Dougen's appearance.

Was there a CG for it in Burst though? I remember the event in the crimson squad side of it

>540p
>on my 4k tv
Yeah no thanks.

Nope, everyting about KP Kamen is text only on Burst.

Oh okay thanks user, I was having trouble recollecting what happened

>Murakumo voiced by the infamous bully

I hate Murakumo now.

>Please be mainline.
>Please don't have shit writing.
>Please don't be nip pandering trash.
Oh who am I kidding. We'll be getting Yumi-filled Versus trash until the series finally dies.

No problem, and as the other user said, here's the one from the manga.

kys

I hope there are more loli characters and a nude mod.

>mfw I don't give a shit whether or not Yumi is in the game, I just want a beat 'em up that actually feels fun to play and shows that at least some effort was put into it

>mainline

too bad, have some more who wave cards instead

>Mirai is Rise

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats fucking brilliant.

>Haruka is Dawn

Nice...

I'm afraid that even the people with low expectations like us, just wanting "a good, fun beat 'em up of acceptable quality" are going to be disappointed

This is probably the series's last chance for me, to be honest

>she voices best girl from Zombie Desk Car

I hope she won the Ayumubowl

This. I expected a slightly improved SV from EV and it couldn't even deliver that

Some fag's hate for Yumi wont allow them to like it.

What does your girlfriend/wife think about you playing these games?

>Another shitty low budget weeb cash in game with no substance
Stop buying this garbage

But Ryobi voices best girl.

My what?

>5 years of this shit already

Isn't neptunia close to that too?

>shit girl voices shit girl
Okay then

Enough about the girls. How's the actual gameplay?
From what I've heard, it's pretty good. Just a standard beat-em-up with many, many characters, and that each character has its own playstyle, right?

Which game in the series would you recommend to me, if any?

The first DS game, if you don't mind the frame rate issues.

Then definitely SK2.

Neptunia is older I believe.

How does a series about happy boobs manage to have such a cancerous fanbase? It's not just the shitposters. It's not even being tsundere for it. People are obsessed with hating it and getting everyone else to hate it. And it's for the shallowest of reasons, too.

>YOU CAN'T ENJOY THE NEW GAME BECAUSE YUMI WILL BE IN IT
But I like Yumi, though.
>YEAH WELL IT WILL HAVE NEW WAVE CHARACTERS AND NOBODY LIKES THEM SO FUCK YOU
>ALSO IT WILL HAVE A SHIT STORY
>AND BE MUSOU SHIT
>AND YUMI WILL BE IN IT
>AND IT'LL BE SHIT!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Who? Emi?

It goes like this:
>Burst
Passable gameplay, good foundation but pretty basic. Great writing for the first route though. Second route is retarded because they decided to redo the same story but with more fanservice which lead to the timeline fuckery you see today.
>Deep Crimson
Good gameplay, passable story.
>Shinovi Versus
Passable gameplay, mediocre story.
>Estival Versus
>Shit gameplay, shit story.
>Bon Appetit
Jewish and bad.

I don't even like Yumi myself, but I agree, it gets obnoxious when it's the only thing people complain about.
For the rest too, even if it might be justified, reading it over and over again gets really boring.

I wish it was Musou shit.
Being actual Musou shit would imply territory control, additional map objectives and things to make it more complex than "button mash through enemy hordes then beat up the leader".
It's less than Musou shit. It's just shit.

Yumi's okay but the fact that Japan likes her and SK2, which not only didn't feature Yumi but had a more serious tone and variety in content than the Versus games, bombed in Japan has made western fans a bit salty about where the series may be heading, and Yumi just happens to be the martyr.

Burst's Hebijo story is worth it simply for the scene where Ikaruga and Yomi become friends. So good.

She's kinda like a symptom, and pointless fanservice over actual plot and gameplay is the disease.

EV has a much better story than SK2.

She loves the attention

Cute cover

Should I watch the anime?

EV is a sequel to SC, and has the same flaws. Just play Burst and 2 while you wait, it will be better that way.

That is what you get for playong the spinoffs, and avoiding the main games.

What are the odds its the squirt gun shooter?

If you already have played one of the games, then sure, it's only 12 episodes anyway.

America #1 is either Hikage or Haruka.

So let me get this straight,
Yumi is #1 in Nipland and Hikage is #1 in Americano, right? What are the #1's in other countries if applicable?

who cares the game is shit

>Hikage is #1 in Americano
Wouldn't that count most of Europe too? I mean, the only evidence we've ever had of senran popularity in the west has been that Marvelous EU poll from before EV, and a some of the votes were clearly rigged or spammed.

I care

I thought EV was better personally. Yeah, it's a bit slower and I miss infinite dashes and all but EV actually had a modicum of challenge to it, not to mention new ideas like wall dashing, shrines encouraging something resembling exploration in this series for once, bombshells, and mechs. For me, SV is decent but squarely the worst in the series, and the only one to date I had to put away for a while because I grew bored with it before returning to finish it.

I care.

middle row
4th row down
4th girl on the right

Loved that hentai. Had no idea she was behind her voice.

Just asking? Im honestly just generalizing from what the japan poll for japan and from what i've seen people from Cred Forums and other sites post more of who for america. An user did point out Haruka was pretty big here to. I wish i knew what europe thinks (a current result though).

I would've thought Yomi would be more popular in Europe since she use's medieval like weapons.

Pretty sure most people like characters for other reasons
Hell if that was the case I'm fairly certain that hikage wouldnt have as many fans considering her weapons are probably on the lower end of the creative spectrum

>First 3DS
>Then PSV
>Then PS4
>Then NX
Its gonna be one of those series huh?

So in the future, everyone is a weaponised lesbian?

I dunno. What other games will the NX get? I sure as hell ain't getting a whole new console just for that new Zelda game and SK.

she's too crazy
Homura's VA is fantastic though

Not "console", but rather dedicated gaming device (aka could be an handheld)

Are the all confirmed lesbian?

>platonic friend chocolate

Hibari is an asshole.

No. Some are bi though.
Only true lesbians are Yagyu and Imu

Of the people who actually matter, Daidoji is #1.

No, only like 5 of them are lesbian or bi.

fuck i almost missed this thread

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

Homu was #1 in a marvelous EU poll recently (only against some others to be fair)

Holy shit, Daidouji was literally, LITERALLY retarded in Estival Versus

>What's 5x6?
>FUCK I DON'T KNOW
>You need to use your head more
>I'LL HEADBUTT EVERYONE TO DEATH
>Why can't you do basic maths, Daidouji?
>1x1=1! 1x2=2!
>Let's say you have 5 pieces of meat. You eat 3 now but save 2 for later since you can't eat it all now-
>But I CAN eat it all Rin

When the fuck did Daidouji lose the ability to comprehend what a metaphor is? Even though she throws out metaphors and wisdom to everyone in every other game? Why can't she do basic maths? When did she become a retarded muscle head?

everyone is retarded in Versus

Honestly, I liked Murasame in SK2. He was funny and interesting to use. I wouldn't object to seeing other male characters like Hanzo and Kiriya become playable too.

When they decided to only use one trait for every character, and the worst ones at that.
Granted, most of those thing only happen in the girl's heart stories, but still leave a major impression.

Didnt someone post a list or something of who was what at one point?

I do believe Homura is a straight up lesbian and Asuka is bi.

It's fun to play together with.

Nah, Homu became an evil shinobi after being in love, and was lusting over Ikaruga's brother in SK2's second japanese trailer. She's bi.

>Homura is a straight up lesbian
You havent played all the games I see and stick to cheap yuribait.

Asuka is nothing. Yet, anyway.

Holy shit, Daidouji looks fucking AMAZING in these!

Wait what? Lusting over Murasame? That sounds hilarious to me, what did she do/say?

Yumi is #1 everywhere except with contrarians on 4chin.

Why does everyone look uncomfortable here? I would understand the losers having a fake smile to be polite or something, but not even Yumi seems to be happy winning whatever that is.

youtu.be/bmYKVzMj0tU?t=209 3:29. You can hear Asuka scold her after that

ps4 pro exlcusive

I'll have to watch it after work but like... if it's the Jap trailer how will I know what they're saying?

>5 copies sold

Besides, Sony wouldn't allow it.

she has to live with the knowledge of all those japs tugging their tiny yellow dicks while thinking about her

Reminder

Reminder that Yumi is a cunt?

Where are these from? They're quite interesting.

>multiple Kat figures
excellent taste

From the english official design works.

Seriously, shoving the logo in the corner was a mistake. I guess it would be fine for gameplay screenshots but it's terrible for the dialogue segments.

Still, who is the most dense? It's heavily implied that Homura likes Asuka while Yagyu and Imu are pretty much 100% gay. So out of Asuka, Hibari and Miyabi who is the most dense and hasn't realised the other girl likes them yet? You'd think Miyabi would have experience with detecting lesbians since she has her own fan club, so maybe her? She has no excuse really.

>No matter what she does, Ikaruga is a cutie

You're goddamn right she is.

Asuka says she wants someone like her grandpa in EV.

EV for PC plz

I bought it on PS4 but damn do I have no motivation to play on there.

Asuka isn't that dense, but she is 2pure. She's the one who was actively chasing after Homura the whole time and being so upfront and honest with her feelings. That's what won Homura over after a lifetime of betrayals.

Would this lead to Homura trying to be a perverted old man like Hanzo then? That could be funny to see.

Speaking of EV, I really need to play it. That being said... Jesus, something about the game is really off putting. I guess it's the gigantic focus on fanservice now? Like, I thought Burst and SK2 had the right levels. It's there and all, but it's not so much of a distraction that takes away from gameplay. Plus I personally think the varying levels of torn clothes are sexier than being full nude with light beams. Once you go too far it just seems over the top and cartoony, you know? Loses it's appeal.

Asuka has a grandfather complex, though to be fair you probably would too if your grandfather was motherfucking Hanzo.

What concerns me is more the fact that Hanzo is totally okay with perving on his grand daughter.

>New Senran Kagura game announced
>It's a chibi Bon Appetit on the 3DS

Dai's heart episode was funny

>haruka at the bottom

did faggots do this
?

>Got SV on PC
>But not Bon Appetit

Wonder why.

Suffering.

Sexual harassment builds character.

PLAYABLE HANZO WHEN?

Burst and SK2 are the only decent games in the series and are both Nintendo exclusive.

Because it's shit, would've been nice to have that kitchen room on a better resolution though.

I hope BA does get on PC, purely for the modding. Not anything lewd, I just want more fucking songs. I would love more songs for the game. BA actually had some pretty awesome songs in there, I loved Yagyuu's for example. Murasaki's song was pretty chill (except when it's not) and Haruka's was pretty great.

I don't have any emotions, but I thought it was one huge cringefest puri.

Rin's reaction was comedy gold, though.

oh wow

Now, my Japanese isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure what she's saying is along the lines of...

"Furthermore, if you have save data from Senran Kagura Burst: Crimson Girls, you'll get Ikaruga's brother-- What is Murasame doing? WHAT? ...Do people even want this?"

Hikage get out

I don't like how they translate the dialogue ticks for being cute as baby talk.

Ah, that makes sense. Honestly, I was surprised by Murasame and his reception. I was expecting him to be shit and everyone to hate him, but Murasame turned out to be a real bro and was fun to play as.

How else would you do it? Adding something like "tee hee~" at the end of every sentence instead of "puri~"

I hope in the new game they make a mode where you can solely play your favorite girl. Something like dynasty warriors8 ambition mode.

ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN!? WHAT TIME IS IT IN NIPLAND?

Upward inflation of tone. Like what women do in English to sound more girly?

Negro, the anniversary thing was the teaser site, sit down waiting for the actual announcement soon™.

How would you express that in text form? I guess it's really just adding a ~ at the end of every sentence? Or changing the font like this?

Needs to have more Hibari learning to control her eyes so she can't become the villain she was bred to be.

Yeah, that shit was fucking weird.

Honestly, the only decent HS's were Ikaruga's and Murasaki's. Yomi's was pretty funny, too, but that second mission where you have to fight Ryoubi AND Kafuru (whom are the 2 most annoying characters in the game to fight against) was fucking hell.

it's 10 am there.

Different font and punctuation. The goal was to translate cutesy and baby talk isn't cutesy to anyone older than 3. It wasn't just dai too. There was another side mission in another game with another character.