Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>patching in support for 4K
You really are retarded, aren't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism

There's no reason the PS4 Pro should exist and you know that, Sonyboi

I didn't realize you can just download a new GPU.

at this point, i want the consoles to be overclocked or modified to accept different gpu/cpu

or even nick that chip which controls the signature/decryption of the games so it can be played in pcs

im a sonygger but fuck! sony is going full retard and relying everything in their playstation department, ruining it in the process

Idiot.
Will they also patch the hdmi output?
Update your gpu to go faster?

>Patch in support for 4K
>Hardware barely runs 1080p 30fps

What? Are you legitimately autistic? I was clearly making a joke about OP's retarded post.

The thing that pisses me off more is the fact that PSVR will cost the same as a console and only will include a disk with ~20 demos. For that price it should include at least two complete games.

They should also patch in support for 60fps in all games! 30fps makes my eyes hurt!

I was thinking about the PS+ price hike the other day. What if they started including a VR game as part of the program? That would be a good justification for the price increase, and it would create incentive for people to pick up a PSVR.

All of you lost for buying the 1st iteration of a console in today's video game climate.

Should of waited and since you didn't get fucked like the whale you are.

Obviously OP is trolling or a retarded, but I wonder how feasible it would have been to have just released an addon for the PS4.

The real problem is that I don't think people really give a shit about 4k compared to when we went from 480 to 720 and 1080. The difference just isn't as noticeable. Especially for the price.

Why?

>>Raises the price of PSN
wut, is it us only?

Who is getting fucked? They aren't dropping support for the standard PS4, and the Pro isn't going to move enough units to make them push that as the default, at least not for a few more years. By the time that starts being a problem the PS5 or whatever they call the next iteration of the hardware will be on the horizon.

Yeah. They're raising it to $15/Mo or $99/yr.

People are worried devs are going to start targeting the new hardware similar to what happened with the N3DS. A few games like Hyrule Warriors may as well be N3DS exclusives due to running poorly on the original system.

>Why does Sony have such good will?

Sony has absolutely no good will, they just have sales.

And you just explained how they're fucking you.

At least you know your system and it's games can't even keep up with the replayability of the golden age.

I hope all consoles get some classic games but I don't see it happening. People care about 60fps and HD bullshit when the games are empty shells.

They should also give the PS4 a PS5 patch.

I downloaded some RAM yesterday, can run Overwatch at 144fps now :DDDDDD

Why the fuck don't you still use your Pentium 133Mhz with 3DFX Woodoo and just patch yourself more performance?
Retard.

>tfw you make your own ISP

Now the feds can't lay a hand on me.

you can't make this shit up

Does the PS4 have anywhere you could plug in an expansion? USB 3.0 is too slow. If there's a spare PCI-e slot inside you could plug in an external GPU, but of course you'd probably have to take it apart.

i didnt know xbots are this retarded