Does Cred Forums like Batman: Telltale edition? Why is Catwoman such a tease?

Does Cred Forums like Batman: Telltale edition? Why is Catwoman such a tease?

She's always a tease, that's a major part of her character.

why is bruce wayne such a wimp?

So, how is the game?

I've not played it
why does Bruce have brown hair
and who's the black haired twink to his right, is it Robin?

harvey dent

Does it actually work now?

Why is Harvey so goddamn jacked?

So haters can't make a dent in his rep.

is this out on the 360 yet?

he looks like Archer

Yes, why wouldn't it?

>playing tellshit

Good goys.

Harvey's gonna get cucked.

Second episode was leaps and bounds better than the first one desu.

Is this game in the Arkham Universe or is it actually faithful to the comics?

What happens if you save Harvey instead of Selina?

Its totally different story.

Holy shit, he does.

Agreed. The writing in the first one felt really off.

>pick [Kiss Her]
>tfw Batman bashes in her head with a glass

She would probably get off on it.

It needs Yuri Loventhal and Tara Strong for full meme VA cast.

And Steve Blum doing Wolverine impression.

He doesn't get scarred

I save Selena.

I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

Because she doesn't trust anyone yet she secretly desires the ability to trust someone with everything, so instead, she plays an in-between game where she can try to be safe from getting hurt yet out in the open enough to have fun with someone.

Considering her past, she has reason to have trust issues, but she has yet to realize she can trust Bruce. Or at least, well written Bruce.

upboat

We all know how Harvey ends up, it's only a matter of time.

Leaving your waifu surrounded by men with guns when she volunteered to come help you is mean.

Is the next episode out? I'm slightly curious where they're taking the "Thomas Wayne was a crook" thing and I hope there's more to it than Falcone trying to smear his rep

I also wish they'd used a more comic type Batsuit instead of going full armor Bamham. Their visual style was perfect for making a cloth suit work.

By the way you DID all pick purple tech right?

That was basically my reason. I know Harvey is basically fucked so might as well try and get some pussy.

Thomas Wayne was definitely a crook and there's footage of it

Has Thomas always been corrupt, or has there been versions where he is as pure as Bruce believes?

user, I have some bad news....

In all the other coninuities he was a doctor

in this one he uses his medical expertise for evil

Batman? the fuck looks like borderlands

>H. Jon Benjamin will never voice Batman

At first I thought you were spoiling me. But now you're just fucking with me

Telltale thread?
Are Wolf Among Us and TWD any good?

Made by the same people who made Tales of the Borderlands, Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, etc.

Not as good as the Borderlands one but they're good.

>''playing'' tellshit ''games''
might as well watch a let's play on youtube

Why does this game look so bad

Season 1 of TWD is pretty good.
Season 2 is shit.

I haven't played TWAU, but I haven't exactly heard anything bad about it.

I've mostly heard good things about Tales of Borderlands. Basically, it's considered the best thing to come out of the Borderlands series.

>Why is Catwoman such a tease?
because its catwoman you fuck

He created that toxin found in Falcone's warehouse and tested in on Penguins mum

hey no needbto be so catty fuuck

Both are good, don't worry about your pennies

There's more here you're either not telling me or else not revealed in the plot yet. This is sounding way too much like Hush.

[GLASS HER]

Wolf Amoung Us feels like a series about spinning your wheels and making little progress, but the acting is great and everything is perfectly okay. It's worth playing, but it just feels pointless. Maybe it's just me but the villain reveal was pretty fucking anti climactic, he just wasn't interesting in any way

TWD is okay as well, the first season is their best by far. There are a lot of good moments. Second season I think kind of forgot why people liked the first one.

The only good Batman is Adam West's.

Any other version of him is "I'm pondering on some skyscraper in the middle of the night while it's raining", an stoic piece of shit with "depth" who only exists to sell Joker merch.

Bring back the entertaining Batman.

Season 2 wound up being way more like the comic than Season 1 which I actually think is the biggest reason it was so poorly received. Most people only familiar with the vidya or casually watch the TV show don't realize The Walking Dead is actually really, really bad.

t. Never read any Batman comics, ever.

I don't know about that, but I personally miss Joker back when he still had wonderful toys and didn't focus purely on the edgy part. I mean it's not like he wasn't killing people with laughing gas and shit way back when the comics were still campy, but he seemed more fun and had cooler toys.

Is the comic still going? Last time I tried reading it they introduced a tribe of people who disguise themselves as zombies or some shit. It was so stupid. Also rape.

Season 1 had so many good characters. When they died, we actually felt something.

Season 2 just wanted to create drama. "Oh, let's kill off this character." "Most people like this character, let's make a major death with that character."

Season 1 created the illusion that your choices could have changed something. Season 2 failed to create that illusion so much, that it was fucking obvious that your path was linear as fuck.

Even the ending: If Season 3 ever happens, everyone knows that Jane and/or Kenny are basically dead, even if they survived, as they will need to be removed from the equation.

I read Batman '66, I refuse to read any other ones.

They all try SO HARD to make them as "dark" as possible.

I'm still people buy these "games"

The newest call of duty has more gameplay than this garbage

I don't buy them, though. I still want to try them out, and god fucking damn it if I'll watch youtube videos of it. Seriously I swear to god every youtuber picks the worst possible choice.

She will remember this action.

Burton's batman is the perfect blend of camp and serious

I played TWD1 and 2, and 2 annoyed me so much that I'm not interested in future games from Telltale. I'll admit, I have slight interest in ToB and WAU, but not enough to spend $5+ on it.

Now, if they made a Telltale game more relevant to my interests, I'd probably play it. Like a Telltale Mortal Kombat. However, I fear they'd fuck that up. Just as I fear they're gonna fuck up Batman (such is why I haven't gotten it).

none of these '''''''''''''''games''''''''''''''' are any good

They're the natural evolution of "point and click" games.

You also have to remember that the lead writers for Season 1 left Telltale and helped make Firewatch.

It's still too dark IMO.

Batman '66 is the most perfect Batman comic to date.

>After slaying the crimelord Thomas Wayne and his evil wife, Joe Chill cannot bring himself to kill the child Bruce Wayne
Joe did NOTHING wrong.

>They're the natural evolution of "point and click" games.
>by taking away the actual adventure part and just giving you dialogue choices
well okay

I never said it was good evolution, but it's what they turned into.

So devolution then

nah, it's evolution since Telltale games are popular as fuck while traditional point & click games are dying.

He was going too but ran when he heard sirens.

Na, all it'd take is half a second to kill young Bruce. His conscious got the better of him.

If Telltale pulls some "only a kiss on the cheek" bullshit with Batman and Catwoman I'll be so pissed.

It'll be a "they're about to kiss directly, but some bullshit will happen in the last instant" as it always does.

Who's doing a Miller Batman playthrough?
hope i'm not the only one

Telltale being the cucks they are make the combat easier and slowed it down

Seeing catwoman in those jeans made up for it though, incinerate the poor

Unless you mean All-Star Miller Batman is probably one of the softest-hearted, human Bruces ever written

What did she mean by this?

The cat wants the bat

>Remind me of that image edit of a woman having the best sex of her life with Eggman
>Try to find it, search for "i hate that hedgehog best sex meme"
>All I get is pictures of Guy Fieri

got u

Thank you, familia

What is the original comic for this?

Its nice to see that Telltale will never make an original ip ever again. or Poker night 3

>again

Wait have they ever done an IP of their own??

One of the X-Men titles. Pixie is actually getting her ass beat, Land just draws her having an orgasm.

Did you never play Strong Bad?

Puzzle Agent, technically, I guess.

No why? Is Homestar Runner a Telltale IP?

Selina gets shot in the shoulder and runs off
Harvey is slightly scarred on his cheek

If you know Harvey is fucked then you should also know that bats will never tap that