It's been a year since this came out, it was quite a suprisingly great experience ?

It's been a year since this came out, it was quite a suprisingly great experience ?
Who here /replay/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/391540
youtube.com/watch?v=eDMzLMin0DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If reddit and tumblr had a baby and that baby was cucked and then took a shit, that shit would be Undertale.

replayed once, realized it would cheapen the experience and stopped after.

haha, what a meme game, amirite?

You have to go back.

You fucks need to stop trying so hard to fit in, god damn

>Fox is this desperate to keep the game relevant

What's with these indie devs spamming threads for their own games on Cred Forums? Lisa does it, Undertale does it, Stardew Valley does it...

you got it wrong

there's a few autists doing it for free

hey guys, where is the girlsroom? :3

> if it's a game I don't like, it's shilling

is this the neo-Cred Forums I was warned about?

Stardew valley just had an update so that gave a it a little push. Toby doesn't seem interested in pushing the game further, hes pretty financially successful and is free to make more music/games with little time constraint.
Lisa is fucking dope. It's darker post apocalyptic Mother. What's not to love

I wonder how much dosh Toby made from Undertale. I mean, the guy is probably certifiably wealthy now. The game is quite popular, and he gets to take a huge cut of the profit given that he mostly made the game by himself.

I can't say for certain, but i saw estimates putting him well over 500k. Like I don't remember exactly but he's financially stable for quite a while

No way it's that low. It sold close to

2 MILLION

steamspy.com/app/391540

the lowest it sold for was what, 8$? I think steam takes 30% of sales, and let's assume he split profits halfway between him and the rest of the team. The game has sold for 15 and 12 dollars, and he probably took more than half the money, so this is low, and doesn't even take into account merchandise, which afaik is a huuuuge money maker with mad fat margins.

With these overly conservative estimates, I still calculate that he earned over

5 MILLION DOLLARS

someone check my math.

I loved the game but I doubt I'll replay it any time soon. Once you've heard all the jokes and seen all the Easter eggs running through the same thing again is kinda hollow. Still, it gave me a week of solid fun, lovable characters (mostly) and better humor than most games are capable of.

The only reason to replay something like this is if they add new content.

I dont think thats a game you replay. It was a good experience at the time and riding the hype/hate wave and the explosion of OC was fun. Thats all over. Let it rest.

what did he mean by this?

first time i played it normally.
second time i tried to finish the genocide mode, wasn't that worth in my eyes, too much grind for less experience

youtube.com/watch?v=eDMzLMin0DA

>What are taxes?

even after taxes he should have at least 2-3 mil going straight to the bank

I made a new estimate, somewhat less conservative, though still conservative.
let's say 11 dollars a copy times 1820000 times .7 for 30% steam take times .8 for toby's cut times .65 for de gubbermint. As I understand it taxes on one time ventures are lower, though someone should correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm seeing 7,287,280 as total.

Undertale is the best game I never want to play again.

This. It's a fantastic game but it'll never have the same kick it did the first time you played it ;_;