Why didn't he shake that old man's hand? Is he an asshole?

Why didn't he shake that old man's hand? Is he an asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFSiIgd05M8
youtu.be/rjDAxXj9H8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That old man is Zero. The guy that literally caused everything wrong in the series.

You salute high ranking military officials, not offer them casual handshakes. Pure disrespect on the old dudes part, unless they were bros beforehand.

Cause at that point Snake hated his country and thus goes and hangs about Latin america

Zero was in the fucking room and that wasn't him

The guy behind him is Zero.

No that's Nixon

Army dudes told Big boy to kill his mommy so he refuses to shake hands with him because big boy is petty like that

youtube.com/watch?v=eFSiIgd05M8

He got him back later for it

No, this is Patrick. Bateman that is.

Check my 2.

What emotion is Big Boss after MGS3? The Loss?

>expecting Big Boss to shake the hand of some political suit when he just found out the country he fought for set up the most important person in the world to him and had him kill her, all just to make America look innocent.

Come on boy

Regret, Loss, hell he could replace the Sorrow and Fury since they both apply to him after MGS3

big boss sounds really naive

should be named big baby

What I thought was this:
Because the president alittle baby fucking gnome and i am a super soldier

Look at fat bald president you know he baby fucker
All clown

All of them. The emotions of the Cobras are meant to follow the emotional journey of Big Boss.

No he not he just had hard time with peace day and remembers bomb in vagoo girl

youtu.be/rjDAxXj9H8k
Skip to about 3 minutes peace walker actually explained this

>Destroys the Shagohod
>Wipes out the Cobra Unit
>'Kills' Volgin
>Kills the Boss
>Averts nuclear catastrophe
>Loses an eye, gets shot with poison tipped crossbow bolts, gets electrocuted and beaten to shit and breaks however many bones in the process
>Distinguished Service Cross

What does a guy have to do to earn a Medal of Honor, anyway?

Most powerful scene in vidya 2bh

Pretty sure Big Boss isn't an official military rank.

pfft as if a dork like patrick bateman could ever get a 2

He obtained the rank of green beret in the army. Did a lot of urban sniping, too.

Big Boss isn't an officer, fruitcup. He's a CIA operative, they don't fucking salute.

And the guy offering his hand isn't in the fucking military anyway. You can only salute people who are part of the military command structure, e.g. officers or the President.

The Boss was a Mary Sue anyway. Should've killed that bitch in the beginning like a professional.

>wanting to shake the hand of the guy who made you kill your mother

What a cuck.

>green beret
>rank

Help an illegal across the border

Actually be in a war legally.

>be in a war legally

That's wrong though.

Where do you live?
i'll book a flight to where you live and kick your ass personally
by the way, i'm a yellow belt in karate so now's the best time to say you're sorry kiddo

Medal of Honor awardees are determined by a committee.

Basically what usually happens is someone who does something deserving of a medal will get a Bronze or Silver Star at first, and then what they did will be evaluated to determine if it warrants them upgrading to a more meritorious medal. Basically it's a whole lot of bureaucratic bullshit that will get dragged out for years. BB getting a Distinguished Service Cross right off the bat is practically unheard of.

And the Medal of Honor looks like shit anyway. Distinguished Service Cross is much better to put in a video game where most people will only recognize a Purple Heart.