P-poyo

p-poyo...

is the Kirby franchise THE most successful franchise in terms of never releasing an actual bad game?

I can't think of one that's legitimately bad.

What's your favorite Kirby game Cred Forums?

>cute girl
>actually a very jerkass asshole that will beat the crap outta you just because she doesn't like your face and kills without remorse

>cute pink ball
>fucking strong monster that can crush eldrith abominations and literally will destroy everything for just a stolen cake

These two are perfect for each other.

this and Kirby 64

that's because your standards are shit in favor of a circlejerk hugbox maymay

mediocre games are bad. They're certainly not good, which makes them not worth playing. Which in Cred Forums terms makes them bad.

You can argue circles around which ones are the mediocre ones that you'd never want to revisit again, but all of you know its there and you won't be playing it any time soon. Not because it's explicitly shit, but because it doesnt fucking offer anything after decades. Not offering anything after all that time makes it shit.

But whatever, this meme isn't going to die so what the fuck do I care. Continue playing forgettable C- experiences when there's a giant backlog of A+ games you're missing out on.

>02 battle remake with robobo speed never.

agreed on squeak squad

your autism is showing

>every kirby game is worth playing

so is yours

>MFW kirby threads don't break bump limit anymore

So you admit you have autism? Good to know.

I'm on Cred Forums. How new are you that you think I'm supposed to care that you pointed that out after getting defensive over your 6/10 games?

Kirby is old and busted.
Jigglypuff threads are the new hotness that will take the spotlight.

you seem mad

It not because it's successful, it because games like like metroid are literal trash compared to it

When you constantly have one everyday, people become tired of them.

All I'll admit is the threads lately have been too circlejerky and there are some weaker Kirby games.

>you're autistic
>no wait you're mad

kek

i bet you also want everyone to play only Fox in Melee

WEAKER is fine. But not outright bad like the initial post is asking.

does Cred Forums have reading comprehension or just likes to stir shit up?

The KPR hype and grace months is only, lad.

Amazing IGN didnt shit on this like the last two main games

glad im not a competitive smashfag

He shouldn't have said mediocre was bad. That was bad on his part. But he does say there are at the very least some mediocre games at the very least.

oh right i forgot, you only play Rockstar-developed games because they can do no wrong and are deserving of 999/10 ratings

>you are a gtafag if you dont play smash for the competitive
Eat shit meleenigger