Yfw Quiet is actually Chico

>yfw Quiet is actually Chico

>Weak evidence but muh dick
Pic related

I fucking hate Cred Forums for making me like traps, trannies and shemales. It's not fair, why am I aroused at the thought of quiet once being a boy?

What's sad is that MGSV/Kojimafags will deny this till they die.

Face it, that was the big reveal. But the introwebs figured it out and Kojima is such an edgy faggot and so upset that people figured it out, that he cut the content.

God, I hate Kojima.

Wait so this is true? Fappinf furiously brb

I've never been so sexually aroused in my life

because you are gay

I would have liked it if Venom were Chico and Skullface broke the news to him in the truck ride, just to tear him down emotionally before bringing him to the hangar to die.

You had it in you all along. Just admit it.

>mfw the futa Quiet pic Leeter made

I think that was the intention but then kojimbo not dare to do so.

>tfw you will never save a little boy and he grows up to be a qt trap who worships the ground you walk on

Seriously, why would Chico be cut out so abruptly, when he was one of the main components in GZ? It was obvious he was going to play a huge role.

But some redditor figured it out and Kojima pulled it from the game. Made some bullshit tape that says chico died off screen.

What horse shite.

Quiet is a trans.

That's so incredibly hot... stop it. You have to be lying now. Wtf I hate kojima for cutting that

FAGGOTRY

>when you finally realize Chico WAS Quiet all along

Bravo Kojimo... You did it....

It's not true.

you faggots will find dicks in everywhere

I cant remember ground zeroes that well. Was chico on the chopper with boss and miller when the vagina bomb blew up?

Farewell sausage

Well the first couple sex changes were done early 1920s so judging by Kojimbo tech tree i'm sure it would've been possible

Whoever says that they prefer this stupid fucking theory to the garbage we actually got is just a "muh dick" actual faggot

Fuck whoever started this theory, I'm glad they got BTFO

Yes they just casually mention that he died in some audio tape. No one gives a single shit about it, either.

fuck V for ruining PW

it ruined Huey, Chico, and Paz in one fell swoop

fuck you kojimbles

This would have been a better story for Quiet than the shoehorned fan service/romance nonsense that we got.

No sex changes aren't needed just a cute face, petite feminine body and boob implants. I want suck quiet feminine penis.

>Huey
he was always a massive cuck

>yfw today is international peace day

CHAPTER 3 WHEN

>Source:My ass

>Obvious implants

What's obvious about them? They're just big.

>c-cup
>big

>not liking feminine penis
It's time to go back

>But some redditor figured it out and Kojima pulled it from the game
You mean like venom not being the actual big boss, that people figured out even sooner, which was naturally cut from the game too?

yeah, just like that.

You donĀ“t have to provide a better source to call into question something that stems from a different butt, and which also is pretty damn unlikely to begin with.

>feminine penis
>feminine
>penis
That is not how these things work.

>chico being tortured for the destruction of MB
Why though? even as flimsy tenuous evidence that does not make any sense.
Chico was not guilty of anything except being caught and tortured, and everybody knows this.
In fact, if quiet really was chico there would be even less reason to torture him, since it would be known that he actually knows shit, and is not responsible for anything, except for trying to kill BB, which in this case would have been achieved through brainwashing, which further absolves him of any guilt.

I feel like an outcast on Cred Forums because I'm not degenerate enough to like traps and shemales

You're lucky user, treasure that shred of heterosexuality you have left before traps take over your fapping schedule completely

kek

>Quiet is so ugly that people theorize that she's actually a boy

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Eventually you'll go back to liking both don't worry

>Huey, Chico, and Paz

They were all terrible to begin with though

>not the farewell sausage version
You dun goofed

>trannies and shemales
user, they're the same thing.