Where can I learn about how the lore/story of the Dark Souls games connect? Particularly 1 and 2

Where can I learn about how the lore/story of the Dark Souls games connect? Particularly 1 and 2

They made sure to have 2 have as little connection to 1 as possible, so there isn't really much of one. 2 has some interesting NPCs and other characters but there really isn't anything it expands on from 1.

3 on the other hand has shit tons of throwbacks and connections, but to answer your question either just play the games and investigate yourself or watch a video that will most likely be full of shit and lead you astray.

DeS (for the PS3) has great lore that's pretty straightforward, a lot of the NPC's will tell you it rather than having to look through item descriptions to find it.

1 has great lore. Play it, read all of the item descriptions and try to piece it together yourself.

2's lore summed up is basically some old ladies going "le prepare to die haha xd", a king getting pussywhipped, and his autistic brother going nuclear.

3 has cool lore behind the bosses, but the majority of the game is "haha remember this from dark souls 1????"

>remember this thing from dark souls 1?
What thing?

vaatividya on youtube

you can find out more in nioh

Seigmeyer, Anor Londo, Gwyndolin, Andre, ect.

3 has a lot of throwbacks that come off as shameless fan service.

watch vaati's videos, then pretend you didn't like everyone else on Cred Forums

He's unoriginal as fuck but God damn the Sir Alonne video is so good

fuck off

Is it really inconceivable that other people don't like what you like? You honestly think people are just pretending?

not necessarily pretending, just subconsciously conforming with whichever social group they feel part of, in this case, NEET faggots on Cred Forums

Play the games

this

he probably just regurgitates what reddit/dsg say but he makes it digestible.

what are you trying to say? i like the souls games

nah

We get it, you feel a need to defend your infallible plagiarist, you vapid twit.

FromSoft is intentionally vague to keep lorefags hooked. After the raging success of DaS1, they found it easier to leave bread crumbs without any bread and call it a day. The best places to find fan theories is a combination of the wiki(getting complete item descriptions) and the big YouTube guys. VaatiVidya is pretty good, so is your best bet for understandable lore theories.

I like Nioh, but what's the point in shitting up Dark Souls threads with the same fucking webm?

>lorefags
Those still exist after DaS1? Oh, those poor fools.

>he probably just regurgitates what reddit/dsg say
no i think it's the other way around

that webm really sucks

have you seen the guy? no way he sits around all day trying to figure this shit out. Too busy slaying pussy. Why would he even bother when kids are sperging this shit 24/7 already anyway. Maybe SOME of it is his own insights though. He has enough work to do editing everything.

pics

Meh, I don't really think he's all that attractive.

i'm an ausfag like him and a mate said he saw him at a local rugby clubhouse, cunt probably plays rugby dude. All those guys beat up the puss.

he's no eric stoltz, sure, but for a souls lorefag, i'd say he's doing ok.

lol kys yourself kid

>lore theories
>THEORIES
Thank you lord for making at least one faggot that is not a complete moron. Besides me.

theory doesn't always mean scientific theory, you fucking mongoloid.

are you fucking retarded? no one ever mentioned anything related to scientific theories.