PEACE V and NieR: AUTOMATA

When I came here I thought that would find some good comments bout games but....

Well, stop the bullshit guys, let's grow up a little just because you don't like a series doesn't mean it sucks, so fuck off and let the people that know something about the game and have a real opinion talk, thank you.

aaand what do you guys think about NieR: Automata?

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y&ab_channel=SquareEnixNA

KYS FAGGOT NIER SUCKS

Everything indicates it's going to be Taro's best game so fuck yeah I'm fucking hyped motherfucker.

Jesus that's a fat ass

Was my most anticipated game for this year.

It's a shame it got delayed.

mein dicc

>Well, stop the bullshit guys, let's grow up a little
grow a thicker skin. we can all tell who is deserving of discussion, and who is baiting. just ignore people who shitpost, simple as that.

This is a good thing tough. A lot more months to add and polish more content. Despite the understandable urgency in playing it as soon as possible, the last thing we need is a rushed game.

heHEEEY

hello, reddit

This, I don't mind waiting if it means a more polished game, especially since the jankfest that was DoD3.

Cool b8 OP, but could you stop trying to stir shit up? We're trying to talk about how hype we are for Automata.

Too thick send it back

Three best grill

Pre-order cancelled.

Seriously though, what the fuck Taro?

I'm really tired of tarofags hyping their shit games with mediocre stories

There are people that have been waiting 4ever 4 Yoko Taro-sama to release a game with good gameplay.
I and many others don't mind waiting a little more.
HEEELP
HEEEEEELP
WTF
You could try, perhaps, not clicking the thread.

how would that stop tarofags?

Not sure if he watch a lot of Anime.

I just wonder why you would come to a Taro thread to complain about him?
It's like going to Baltimore to complain about niggers.
If it was a thread about any other topic, I could understand.

What the fuck? At least EoE would be understandable.

I bet you wish my opinion on the game was downvoted as well right?

I guess it's to be expect tarofags are dumb

>Some anons start to say how the series may be the hardest Action games because of its bullet hell elements
>Suddenly wild Touhou fans appeard talking shit about it and how their game is the hardest thing in existence.
They really are cancer.