Daily reminder that if you haven't done an all boss deathless playthrough (including DLC) you're a hopeless casual...

Daily reminder that if you haven't done an all boss deathless playthrough (including DLC) you're a hopeless casual bitch and haven't really beaten the game.

*no summoning, too, obv

I have, but lets not act like its that hard

hourly reminder to buy nioh

Who cares get a life

>Not dying vs Ludwig
>Not dying vs Orphan of Kos

Nope nope nope nope

only thing nioh does better than souls is combat. it's inferior in ALL other departments.

No thanks the beta sucked balls.

>tfw BB is the only souls games that i had to summon for multiple bosses

Occasionally reminder than you can pretend to be GUD while grinding in the streets of Yharnam to BL 200 and then curbstomp everything.

at least leave the bloodborne threads alone

>Lords of the Fallen 2.0
Yeah nah

Nope. I fought gehrman/mp in the mid '80s and did zero grinding the whole way through.

fine ill leave the bloodborne threads alone provided you give me a never ever picture

Daily reminder if you use weapons you're a fucking casual who needs to get the FUCK out my face

>leveling up

haha get a load of this waste of flesh

I didn't say you did it like that.
I meant that anyone with enough patience can do that and it's hardly a proof of 'pro gamer'.
>leveling up
>haha get a load of this waste of flesh
BL4 is harder but not that much. You can still get +10 weapons and best gems. Just have to pay more attention and take less risks because counter damage really hurts in BB.

well if you grind you're a bitch but obv that goes without saying

however

anybody who has to grind is unlikely to beat the game deathless anyway

Still haven't killed the Queen boss.
I fucking hate all the chalice dungeons you have to do just to get to the bitch.

Theyre pretty easy man. Hardest part is hot dog.

>tfw died 40 times on BSB
>tfw killed Rom on the second try

I always have strange experiences with souls games

Farming atm to get into the dungeon that gives you the items to get into the corrupted pthumeria dungeon.
Then I have to do that one then finally the last one to get to her.
So much fucking grinding its ass I just want to kill the bitch to get my platinum.

You shouldn't have to grind if you just do all the story dungeons and find all the chests. Although that can be pretty boring.

I need the loran part to summon the next dungeon.
You only get those in the loren dungeon it seems.

>everyone bitches about Father Gascoigne
>parry his bitch ass 4-6 times beat him on my 2nd try
>Blood starved Beast
>20+ attempts to beat him
>almost throw my controller across the room

Yes, what user meant you don't really need to grind, just finish all non root chalices (without skipping side corridors) and you'll get everything you need to continue.
If you want to speed things up /bbg/ on /vg/ has 'speedrun' guide that will drag you only through absolutely necessary areas.

>mfw I don´t care about bb, because I don´t have a ps4
>mfw I don´t even like it, because of guns and shit
>mfw dark souls 3 is literally bloodborne in lothirc/lodran

PC bro here.

I couldn´t beat all bosses so far because my wifes son won´t let me use the PS4 very often.

>caring about dying
>not trying to have a sweet fight and counter everything the enemy does while taking every opportunity to attack possible

its ok totalbiscuit it will all be over soon

I did it in the original game but I can't afford the DLC.
I'm surviving on ramen and rainwater and posting from McDonalds WiFi. All I have to my name is my PS4, a few games, a micro-TV, a dufflebag, and this phone I stole from a brown man when he stopped in the street and suddenly put his face to the floor and stuck his ass in the air.

Reminder that you're a casual if you bothered with the game at all
>inb4 PC memes

Ive done everything in the game and im bored with it so nah

next up is Dark souls 3 dlc

Dode foward left. But if we are talking real weird Souls experiences I beat Ebrietas on my third try but took 5 tries beat Crystal Sage and 30 tries to beat Maria.

For some reason when I switched to Blunderbuss it only took 1 try though, guess I just parry too early.

I don't remember DaS3 having crazy transforming weapons or any particularly fast combat.

DaS3 also had a lot more R1 spam.

>Dark souls 3 dlc
I literally forgot this was a thing. There's like zero hype lol. Gonna skip it just like I skipped the DaS2 DLC.

Its funny how some bosses trip certain people up.
With Old Hunters I got my ass fucked up for ages by Living Failures but I killed the last two bosses really easy.

every time

>I have never played GAME
>I hate GAME

I don't understand people who do this

coping mechanisms

>p-please notice me PC senpai

>he says in a bloodborne thread
top kek. you fags get asshurt when sonybros just discuss the game. get some self awareness there m8

>implying that's even hard

Bloodborne has the easiest bosses in the entire series.

I'm drunk as shit and not sure if I need to shit or vomit everything inside me out in a violent matter
I just played DaS3 for the first time without a shield and it's a lot more fun so fuck all ya all

>Bloodborne has the easiest bosses in the entire series.
Hah.

I remember fighting Manus after Bloodborne DLC and kekking at what a joke he was.

DLC + depth 5/defiled CD bosses are easily the hardest bosses in the entire series.

Man you just want some (You)'s don't you?

Manus is a joke, yes. That still doesn't change the fact that every single boss in BB has some kink which makes it extremely casual.

Every single boss can either get:
>Stunned
>stunlocked
>parried
>stunned so many times in succession that it's basically a stunlock
>do stupid things which give the player a ton of breathing room like sitting in one spot and scratching their ass for 5 seconds or sitting in one spot to vomit lava for 10 seconds and do nothing else

The only hard CD boss is Rom because of the space and Loran Dark Beast because it's just Paarl on steroids.

The only boss in the DLC that is actually difficult is Orphan. Maria and Living Failures are complete jokes and Laurence isn't hard either because most of the fight is just the Cleric Beast with a fire buss. The second phase is even easier because he's even slower and more susceptible to long range attacks and only attacks in a straight line.

Ludwig is only hard when the game fucks you over with stupid shit like queuing or input delay or bad hitbox coding. All his attacks are so widely telegraphed that I can't imagine someone actually having issues fighting him unless they're just retarded.

>Dark Souls 3 is literally bloodborne in Lordran
Oh you couldnt be more wrong my friend :^>

tldr

I don't indulge in autism ridden posts m8

bottom line is I found BB bosses way harder than Souls bosses, which are objectively piss compared to the harder BB bosses

>40% of the post is just a short quote line
>the rest isn't lying or misleading and just describes certain bosses
>lol tldr fuck off autist BB is da best

Sonyggers, top kek.

thanks for proving you don't own the game and have a silly fanboy agenda against it m8

u should try expending this energy in trying to actually get laid son; it might actually make ur life a little better srs

>specifically describe certain bosses and their quirks, someone someone who didn't play the game wouldn't be able to do
>"lol you don't have the game top kek"

>u should try expending this energy in trying to actually get laid son; it might actually make ur life a little better srs
>implying he'll ever have a chance

>bottom line is I found BB bosses way harder than Souls bosses
Then you must be retarded.

feel better now darling?

true but it's still more healthy to at least go outside m8

why stay in a room all day being mad about vidya you've never played? shit's plain depressing 2bh

Yeah a lot of them are forgiving in one aspect but at the same time some are punishing at other aspects. Like well Maria is parry bait she I don't think you can summon for. Ludwigs second form well easier than first has some pretty nasty ranged attacks against people run to a distance. Laurence well slow in second form can't be hit too well from behind with that lava trail. Or the defiled doggo has a simple attack pattern most of his attacks one shot because he BTFOs vitfags. Orphan is one of the most aggressive bosses in the game. It's almost funny seeing people dodge backwards to heal but get smacked by that uppercut attack every time. Or when they try to engage on him and he jumps back well throwing his weapon just a little infront on where he was, then he jumps back in and smacks them again.

Also you forgot shit like cheesing some fights like Abhorrent Beast with poison knives.

>Bloodborne has the easiest bosses in the entire se

I see you havnt played Demon's Souls.

Tell me which bosses in Dark Souls 1 or 3 are harder because I cannot think of any.

I don't remember DaS2 because it was such a mediocre piece of shit I never touched it again after the first round. Only remember DaS3 because it's recent.

Bloodborne is weird where the mandatory story bosses are easy, but the optional bosses (Chalices, DLC) can be pretty hard.

I wasn't saying they were easy. I was saying some of them are actually quite hard because they punish certain fighting styles.

Though I guess if you are looking for a hard boss then I guess Alditch's arrow attack hits is annoying.

Autismo

>Alditch's arrow attack hits is annoying
what? those rave lights that he does? literally just run away. Aldritch took me like two tries on first playthrough. In fact most DaS3 bosses for me were first tries, including Pontiff that everybody memes about. Only bosses that took a few were champion gundyr, nameless king and the final one. Vast majority went down the very first time I ever fought them, and the rest just two or three.

Man Eaters, False King, and Yellow Monk are a lot harder than anything in BB.

>but the optional bosses (Chalices, DLC) can be pretty hard.
This is only true for a very select few (Chalice Rom, Loran Darkbeast, and Logarius. Over all those are easy as well. Ignoring the obvious filler bosses:

>Watch Dog has a very limited moveset and hitting any part of its body a few times can knock it on its ass
>Pthumerian Descendant/Elder is parry bait and also has a very limited moveset
>Keeper can get stunlocked into oblivion
>Abbhorent Beast's attacks are extremely easy to dodge and has no range until phase 3
>Undead Giant is piss easy in every form, the only difficult aspect of fighting it is dealing with the chainballs on the chainball variant
>The Bloodletting beast is a joke unless the hitboxes fuck you over, this includes the headless version

I hated going through the chalice dungeons because the only hard parts were dealing with the spider army's and those guys could get tricked into falling into any nearby ditch.

>Ignoring Yharnam
>Ignoring DLC bosses like Ludwig and OoK

>Yharnam
>hard

Also I already talked about DLC bosses here

I'm at loss, thread. How do I beat the two walking sperm whales without getting my ass devoured?

Use the shaman blade to make them fight each other.

Hows it feel on that stoop, stoopkid?

Beast bossfights are shit and the only good one is Amelia

>Amelia
Amelia is jsut as garbage as all the other ones. stunning, and even stunlocking her in some cases, is fucking easy. She's too easy in NG and too "hard" in NG+

in NG she has no health, in NG+ she has too much health and the fight can last forever because she won't stop healing most of the damage she's taken.

I fucking tried getting a life. The first thing i did was try to get a gf at the super market near my house and all she did was look at me weird and quickly scurry away. At least i got a good look at her asian ass. sigh... this happened to me at least 3 times at 3 different super markets. There is literally no point in having a "life" so stop fucking shilling that shit here. The only thing i enjoy right now is playing dark souls 1 - 3 trying to get all the acheivements to get a sense of accomplishment. I might get nioh though because i just can't get enough of dark souls.

>>Watch Dog has a very limited moveset and hitting any part of its body a few times can knock it on its ass
you haven't played the game

Oh really?

>hit it in the head enough times and it falls over
>hit it in one of its four legs enough times and the armor around the leg breaks and it falls over for 5 seconds
>when it prepares its lava spewing attack it's completely immobilized and it open for attacks on its legs
>even when it spews the lava it takes a little bit for the lava to spread enough to hit the hunter so he can just wail on the Watch Dog for a bit longer
>it eventually does an explosion/scream where it regenerates its armor and the fight basically starts over from square 1 but this time it's just faster

>Stop shilling your "life" product to me
holy shit I've seen it all lmao

How come Bloodborne is the exception to the 'general' thread rule? Threads daily about it, so shouldn't it be moved to the proper place?

You have to specifically hit the joints in its legs, and only when they are lit up. If you've hit a leg already and the flame is gone he won't go down by hitting that leg again. Nice try though you hopeless permavirgin.

There's always a general in /vg/, but people simply cant get enough BLOODBORNE to satisfy them so they make threads here when there's no posts on the general to read.

>>hit it in the head enough times and it falls over
Wrong again lol.

>You have to specifically hit the joints in its legs
Yes, I said that. Hitting its body parts breaks them and makes it fall over

>and only when they are lit up
You're mistaken. It only falls over when the armor is on, aka darkened. When its limbs are brighter it just takes more damage but wont fall over.

>If you've hit a leg already and the flame is gone he won't go down by hitting that leg again
Yes it will. After a while he regenerates his armor and can fall over again regardless of the limb in questions previous damage.

Pay attention to the game you desperately try to defend.

Are you stupid? Have you ever actually hit it in the head more than once? Its head also has armor and when it break the boss gets stunned.

Tell me which bosses are harder than hardest BB bosses from DeS, DaS1 and DaS3. You already mentioned some from DeS which were all kekworthy. You only found them hard because it was your first Souls game, go back to them now and they're a joke. King Allant was always a joke though.

>You only found them hard because it was your first Souls game
Proof?

I'm just waiting for the PC port.
A-Anytime soon, r-right guys?

Who cares? You complain about watchdog's "limited" moveset, which is bullshit since you're backing DeS bosses as harder. His moveset is far bigger than anything out of DeS, DaS and DaS2.

>this is what happens when you only have 1 (One) game on your console

>"lol you only says x because it was your first"
>"proof that it was my first?"
>"who cares lmao"

Also I never "complained" about the WD's limited moveset. I said it was an easy boss because the moveset is limited and it has way too many moments of breathing room.

>His moveset is far bigger than anything out of DeS, DaS and DaS2.
Oh is it now? It's about the same.

Man Eater has the same moveset quantity. It's only one less if your count an identical attack in reverse an entirely new move (flame swipes for WD)

Old Monk AI version is about 6-7 against the WD's 8. The invasion version is as much as the enemy player is capable of doing so probably more.

False King Allant has at least 8 attacks and bsically rivals the WD. I don't see how these are "a lot less" than the Watch Dog.

HOW DO I BEAT PUFFY VULVA!?

>way too many moments of breathing room.
>he says as he's defending DeS bosses
I still don't believe you actually own Bloodborne and you've given me no indication that you do.

Fox and Grapes

The only DeS bosses I've actually defended are ManEaters, Old Monk, and Allant.

Maneater and Old monk are really aggressive and while the false king moves really slowly he has ranged attacks that have no distance limit and he never stops using them. Allant only actual moment of doing absolutely nothing is ehen he charges his his AOE blast, basically the same one that the Watch Dog has and it's the only moment int he fight where he does nothing. Watch Dog has 3 and they last a log longer than False Kings periods of lazing around.

BB bosses are mostly just Allant tier breathing room x2

Watchdog has 9 attacks actually so you're wrong again.

>Maneater and Old monk are really aggressive
Hah. They're an absolute joke compared to Ludwig and you're hilariously deluded to deny this.

Read the post in full before reacting like a retard.

>WD has 8 attacks
>actually he has 9
>hurrr read the post in full
Okay.

Where did I ever say Ludwig wasn't aggressive? Ludwig Phase 1 is an asshole. It's Phase 2 that's super slow.

I specifically said that the Watch Dog has 8 attacks, but 9 if you count one attack in reserve as an entirely new and unique attack that warrants its own spot.

Still waiting on your Bloodborne timestamp there champ.

Here's some memories for you though

> Loran Dark Beast because it's just Paarl on steroids.
only barely, once you initiate the first stagger he becomes a complete joke.

You still didn't answer my question. Where did I say that Ludwig wasn't aggressive?

>11 minutes to reply
lol go give that back to your neighbour you sad Cred Forums mouthbreather

My neighbor is a chink who plays xbox.

Nice try, though.

>buy a game thats even worse Souls clone than LOTF
>also looks like complete shit

No, thanks.

have you played it? it kills Soulsborne gameplay wise. going back to them afterwards feels so underwhelming in terms of gameplay, but soulsborne does everything else better. gameplay is still the most important thing though.

>trying to beat Laurence on my bl29

>it kills Soulsborne gameplay wise.

you want help anonkun?

are you the same autistic DeS memer? jesus calm down.

That's sweet of you but I'm actually at uni at the moment, but good lord I spent 45 minutes earlier trying at him. 18 vit is no fun.

Why are you in this thread, Niohcuck?

I give Nioh 1 week before it becomes literal who tier like LotF

I am not talking about the core mechanics, but about the artstyle. Especially some of the monsters, e.g. The dog on the brigde before irythill(?) I thought 'oh hello bloodborne'. Then this walking Enemy npcs, oh hello bloodborne, eventhough it was nice it just felt like they thought ' ok, get all these assets from bloodborne and let us put it in souls'

I don't hate it, I just don't have the urge to play it. I like its victorian style, but I really want something like dark souls 1&2. With nice swords, shields and armor.

>tfw lads will bite this bait

It's better and worse than Souls.

It has a better combat system but it controls in a much more clunky manner and the AI are all retarded or too easy.

>Nioh is clunkier than Souls
Jesus fuck I don't know how anybody can be so retarded.

It's true and you would know this if you played either the alpha or the beta.

It's hardly clunky at all, and inputs are much more responsive compared to Souls games, with no delay or queuing. The AI is on the whole much more aggressive and intelligent, with enemies that use multiple stances, back off when their Ki is low and pressure your guard when yours is low.

Less input delay but it still has queuing.

>The AI is on the whole much more aggressive and intelligent,
This is completely false because most of the time the a.i. has god awful tracking and 90% of their attacks can be blocked outside of grabs. The only unique thing about them is stances. The yokai are piss easy because of the stamina system existing and like i said before they have awful tracking.

You've been arguing about video games for three hours. Do you do this every day?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Any queuing that's in there is not nearly severe enough to be a detriment to your actions. I didn't notice it once getting in the way at any point during my time in both demos, hence I'm still not sure if it really is in.

Don't know what you mean by tracking, if you mean how they aim their attacks then that's wrong, they always used the right attacks at the right time. Blocking would reduce your Ki by a considerable amount and wasn't always the best choice unless your build is designed around it, and I don't see why that's a problem in any case. Yokai Ki works entirely differently, only the skeleton soldiers were particularly easier and they were still very aggressive and mixed up their attacks. The oni had the health and strength to make you have to focus on them and aimed their attacks fine too.
>don't talk about videogames
Where do you think we are?

lol I know it's you, you sad bastard :^)

hopeless 2bh

>then that's wrong

How is it wrong? The enemies like Big Yokai do nothing but attack one spot, even if they miss Willem. They don't have good tracking abilities.

It's wrong because of the rest of that sentence. Every enemy I fought always looked directly at me, swung directly at me, and chased after me. If they kept swinging it's part of that one attack, but a lot of attacks have extra followups they can choose to do or not do, like the oni's shoulder charge. They always chose varied times to do those and aimed them properly as well.

So by your description is't the exact same as any souls game. I fail to see how They are any more or less aggressive than any enemy from DaS or BB given your posts.

In reality, after playing the alpha and beta, the enemies are probably retarded. Humans are extremely slow and are only difficult when in reverent form. Every single attack that a human does can be blocked. Ignoring that, they have better tracking than yokai but it's still pretty sub par. Just having Willem strafe to the side if enough to completely dodge most of their attacks. They also don't have "follow ups" to deal with when they miss, like doing some maneuver to try and hit willem if they miss. All they do it attack in a straight line until they try something different

>willem dodges an attack
>a.i does nothing but continue that attack for 5 seconds until it's over instead of canceling and trying something new
In yokai cases, like the big one with the axe/sword it does a flurry attack for 5 seconds and it's tracking is so piss poor that dodging it is a joke. I fail to see how this A.I is supposed to be any better than Souls A.I.

>deathless

Daily reminder that none of the shit you listed matters unless you also do it without increasing blood level, upgrading equipment, equipping blood gems or using consumables. You can only enjoy this game if you remove half the mechanics, this is law.

I only started posting from here by the way: I'm not really interested in comparing the games, just clearing up discrepancies about it.
I question how long you actually played the Alpha and Beta for if you really think the enemies don't pursue you with their attacks and fight aggressively. The common bandits attack slowly because they're the first enemies in the game, and they still constantly follow and swing at you as long as they can. The ninja on the other hand are relentless, attacking quickly as well as often. I don't know why you keep bringing up attacks being blockable, as though blocking should never be allowed or it's part of enemy AI or something, but blocking costs Ki and it had actual punishments for running out. Now you're saying that the basic enemies have trouble hitting you when you're avoiding them, yes that is the function of a dodge and running away, what of it? Afterwards they finish their attack and continue coming after you. Do you expect them to be magnets that float next to you regardless of animation? Stop focusing on only one single enemy or only one single attack, there's far more to it and them than that. That flurry attack isn't supposed to move forward, it's an in place frenzy that has a different purpose than just hitting you. Did you fight Muneshige by any chance?

I never said they didn't pursue, I said they attacks have god awful tracking abilities.

>nuthin personnel

>People this boring and unoriginal exist

Can anyone help me fight the fucking fire dog in the cursed dungeon?
The fucker kills me in 1 hit and has some bullshit pivot attacks.

Go back to autism school.

i would help but i dont know how to get there. how do I get there fast?

Daily Reminder that if you:

>Summoned
>Used Runes
>Used Blood Vials
>Dodged
>Used a Weapon

You didn't really beat the game.

Its the cursed chalice dungeon lv2.
You need to do the other Pthumeru dungeons to get the chalice that unlocks that dungeon.

They don't outside of attacks that aren't supposed to move. As an example, the sword oni have the flurry attack for putting a yokai puddle down, a delayed overhead slam where he constantly faces you, a combo of two slashes that steps forward and the charge. All but one track in different ways. William has good mobility compared to them but that doesn't mean their attacks don't track, just that you have the capacity to avoid. It's a different game against say the ninja oni.

Im no PS cuck, what is this game even about? Last time i checked it was vampire / zombies things

You're level 29? Is this a challenge run or something? Most people are level 75 to 85 by endgame, or 100+ if they did chalice.

>Yellow Monk

NPC version is a joke and it's a crapshoot if you get a competent player to go against.

>False King

His AOE is highly telegraph-able and I don't think he's ever hit me with his soul suck move either through a dozen playthroughs.

>Man Eaters

Probably one of the harder bosses in the game, but only because you're dealing with two enemies i.e. 4 Kings. If you manage to kill one before the other shows up which isn't too hard it's a cake walk.

I'd say Flamelurker is harder than any of the bosses you named.

Right, or maybe i just don't really like the game that much.

That platinum trophy I have says something different you giant faggot.

any scrub can plat. true gangstas do deathless runs.