So what are the recommended versions of Kingdom Hearts?

So what are the recommended versions of Kingdom Hearts?

I want to replay 1 and 2 and I never got to play any of the other games aside from chain of memories.

So including emulation what should I play them on?

If you have a PS3, the easiest way is to just get 1.5 and 2.5
Otherwise emulate the Final Mix versions of Kh1 and 2

Either buy 1.5 and 2.5 on PS3, or emulate them all.

Personally, I played through the series by Emulating 1FM with an English patch, watching all the cutscenes for Chain of Memories and Days, Emulating 2FM w/ English patch and BBSFM, then watching Re:Coded on youtube like I did Days. I'm now waiting on 2.8 before playing DDD.

wait for the ps4 ultimate collection with extra features and 60fps

Collections are definitely the best way but you'll have to emulate the the DS games if you are interested but they aren't very notable

this will probably happen

/thread

Never gonna fucking happen

I have a ds with a flash cart and a hacked 3ds so not worried.

Dont listen to these cunts the only reliable source of information is me :^)

Emulate the original version (or the Final Mix version is more complete, but it's JP only so you'll have to use some gamefaqs guide to navigate through the abilities).

Emulate Re:Chains of Memories or speed through the HD cutscenes on youtube if you don't like the gameplay.

Emulate KH2FM, there are prepatched versions out there if you are total retard and optionally snatch the 60 FPS patch.

Emulate 358/2 on your phone, I can say it's the optimal experience imo. If you can't go for PC and take your 5 minutes to set up your custom keyboard controls.

Next comes BBSFM, don't play it on your phone though, go for PPSSPP with any joystick you have on hand.

Now comes for the best handheld of them all, fucking Re:Coded my dude. The whole game on it's own has little to no impact to the story (on first glance) and yet it's pure condensed fun. Every world has it's own style of play and it's just really good. You have to definitely try it out.

DDD is for the 3DS wait for 2.8 or hope that somehow Citra will run it in less than 6 months.

For the mobile game - it has vital information about the backstory of the whole universe and will also directly link to the third mainline game.
You could give it a whirl, but the NA version is p2w so you will probably skip on it and just watch the important cutscenes.

Bear with all the typos, my autism kicked in whilst writing all that stuff.

I've never considered emulating PS3 games. Is that really a viable option?

1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 but don't watch the days and recoded movies. Read the days manga and actually play recoded since its actually a good game.

No. He's saying to emulate the original ps2 games if you don't have a ps3

He means emulating the PS2 games

I didn't mean emulate 1.5 and 2.5. That's not possible.

>emulating PS2 games

Watch all the cutscenes on YouTube

The KH games emulate fantastically.
I've played through 2FM even with the 60fps hack without any slowdown on my toaster.

>Manga
Kill yourself. Not even produced or overseen by the Director of the Main Games.

>the only reliable source of information is me :^)
k

Doesn't matter. It's still the best version of the story. The game blows and the movie is boring and drawn out as fuck.

Hope Kairi gets big tits

They looked pretty big to me in that latest 2.8 trailer.