No WoW 2

>no WoW 2
..Should they relaunch the game with better graphics, or redesign?

I wouldn't mind a re-release of Vanilla-Wrath, but instead of Cata go a different direction as in don't shatter the fucking planet.

Abso fucking lutely, WoW 2, launch with better graphics. Keep little quality of life features. But relaunch from nilla, I'd fucking pay anything.

>WoW 2 announced
>still no playable ogres

I meant graphics from a patch, really.

I guess there's the vanilla server option, but why not just play how the game is now? If professions are a problem, fix those.. LFR, that then. Even Ghostcrawler says LFR is implemented awfully.

Please

I can't STAND this engine anymore. Make a WoW 2.

this. And for fucks sake, code a way to upgrade your damn default backpack space.

By that, just graphics and plausibly performance right? Because it's just C++ or something.. thus there's no reason to recode from nothing unless decent portions are uncommented (and they seem to be doing fine).

I'd enjoy a PvP meta or proffesions update though, beyond nothing.

>why not just play how the game is now?
because it's utter garbage and inferior to previous iterations in almost every way

I swear, if WoW gets an official sequel before FFXI does, I'm killing some goats.

Then post on the forums and Cred Forums about it instead of opting out of an experience that deserves to be enjoyable.

>WoW
>Nu Blizzard

No.

Repurposing the work of superior talent is the only way forward for them. Next will be new planets.

>EQ: Next cancelled

what?

WoW was originally made using the warcraft 3 engine in third person. I think laying the foundation as an MMO now that they have experience would do wonders for the game.

I want a complete rewrite of the story. It's fucked beyond belief with stupid shit.

Do a total universe reset and take out all of Metzens shit and get that lady who wrote the Arthas novel to be the lead writer.

No because every single fucking time they make a MMO: 2 they fuck it up and the first game dies.

No, they should just keep shitting out expansions and let the game slowly die. Then make Warcraft 4.

>spell aiming
>refreshed fantasy

Fuck WoW, they should make Warcraft IIII

Considering the direction of the game from Burning Crusade and on, it's clear that WoW 2 would be garbage.

I had a subscription from 2014 until a few months after Burning Crusade launched. Blizzard ruined WoW, and it wasn't an accident. It was purposely done.

I think he's telling you to buy it and complain about it?