Game lets you snipe a boss killing him in one shot and avoiding a long boss battle with him later

>game lets you snipe a boss killing him in one shot and avoiding a long boss battle with him later

Thanks, Bloodborne.

Name 1 (ONE) game that does this

MGS3

Metal Gear Solid 3
Yoshi's Island SNES.

That's two. What do I win?

>Game lets you skip a long boss battle by buying a certain item early in the game

in MGS3 its possible to kill The End after a cutscene long before your actual fight with him.
In Yoshi's Island, doing a screen transition trick before a boss fight lets you hit the boss with an egg before it becomes the boss, killing it instantly.
The best thing about both of these is that the devs knew they were possible.
In MGS3, killing the End will blow him up and a wheel from his chair will hit you. Its actually possible to die from this.
In Yoshi's island, the Kamek? who makes the bosses will comment on you killing the boss before the fight and run away.

You win nothing because he asked you to name 1 (ONE), not 2 (TWO).

this actually works (although he doesn't die until you you enter the fog)

Ratchet and Clank: Going Comando

>Buying a Revive or max potion will OHKO that zombie boss in FF8

It really sucks that the ocelot gang fight isn't that great compared to The End but I just can't help taking the shot whenever I replay it

there are bosses like that in multiple final fantasy games, that you can kill with a phoenix down very easily

>Game lets you stealth kill a boss

why would you even need to though?

Boss fights easy to begin with, on top of that you can just glitch him into jumping off the edge first 3 seconds of the fight

It's not about needing to, it's about being able to.

>Boss is an old man
>Fast forward your console's calendar by two weeks
>Restart game
>Boss died of old age

>gameplay is so good you don't even want to skip the boss

I just think it's interesting that you CAN do it.

I think you can also kill the centipede demon in DS1 when he's watching you on the walls, although I've never tried it. He runs off quickly so you would need massive DPS

no exp tho

stop

>That ugly ass filter
Oh my indeed.

You can also kill Sif from outside his arena, though you have to trigger his boss cutscene first.

There's that one boss in dark souls prepare to die where you can kill him with about 700 arrows
The father of the abyss or whatever

You mean monkey jesus?

>I think you can also kill the centipede demon in DS1 when he's watching you on the walls
I've tried, and he doesn't react at all when attacked. I don't know what you mean by "he runs off". You just made that up.

You can kill the capra demon by tossing firebombs into the arena.

In Demon's, You can kill one half of the mean eaters by firing into the fog gate.