What games do I get to experience a nuclear attack? Real as possible

What games do I get to experience a nuclear attack? Real as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9H9QxAxbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_of_last_resort
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=84TSpb6UEwc
youtube.com/watch?v=arlAqgACIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=IpMu3xgio9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg
youtube.com/watch?v=8n7AQ8KUS3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Defcon

Metal Gear

Fallout 4

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA

I used to be really freaked out by the emergency alert system but now that I'm older it's somehow comforting

I know you're memeing, but that was actually a pretty fun opening scene.

Like anyone would bother shooting a nuke at fucking australia

Are you kidding me? Have you seen some of the bugs/animals that live in Australia? It's the best thing for the world to turn it into glass.

Then again I'd hate to see some of those creatures with radioactivity thrown on top.

You realized life is not worth living

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9H9QxAxbQ
I prefer the Aussie one. So much more buildup and intensity. Here's a link to a reaction video of the video you posted; note how no one gives a shit.

>Then again I'd hate to see some of those creatures with radioactivity thrown on top.
Exactly. Best to just leave them on their prison colony as-is.

60 Seconds
Sheltered

On a serious note: STALKER

>note how no one gives a shit
user I don't give a shit if some family doesn't care about a bad prank. I like the alert I posted because it's accurate to the alert system I already know.

I can't argue with that. Is that really the type of nuclear alert you'd see if it happens?

I mean I haven't seen any real nuclear emergency alert systems, but it's accurate in the sense that regular emergency alerts follow the same format with the music and scratchy robot-voice

I can dig it. I'm not American, but that seems like a deviation from a Tornado Alert. I mean, I expect a nuclear attack to use the same systems for the people in the center of your country. Do you think your region is better prepared for a nuclear attack than, say, New York?

Well considering the fact I live in Indiana I'd say we're pretty set for a nuclear strike. If it happened they'd definitely target the california coast, D.C. and NY, but then they'd probably stick to targeting big military bases/missle silos so I don't think we'd be hit here at all.

Where would someone even target a nuke in ausland I'm assuming you're australian? Sydney?

I'm in a small Australian town. I'm not terribly worried about getting nuked directly, but if our "mothership" city is destroyed we are kind of fucked.
>indiana
I dunno, pic related. US has kinda pissed off a lot of people. You may be safe from a single attack, but you're going to get that nuclear dicking in a full out attack from China.

Shit happens. It's not like a land war would make any sense. Though I really doubt nuclear war is coming any time soon, especially from China. China is like our main business partner. Hell, most of our food gets exported to China. we even export rice to China

I think the world knows that everyone would be fucked if someone decided to fire a nuke. Mutually assured destruction is what keeps everyone in check.

judging by that pic I guess I would be fucked

why bomb the sites in the middle? where teh black blob is? contaminate water/food, the ehad of the cahin of command, the main stickbakc sources?

>implying anyone would want to nuke Australia
Those fags will die on their own just fine without interference.

>live in a medium sized town in a rural state
>two bombs directly on top of it
why

Those are areas where our nuke silos are. It's effectively nuclear carpet bombing to try and take out nukes before they can launch.

>tfw only 60 miles from D.C.
>tfw medium radiation exposure is probably best case scenario

Depending on elevation, it could send the fallout over a wider area, or depending on how rural you are, it could cripple a large food producer. I dunno

OK, image needs explanation since OP didn't want to explain it. I know this map. 2000 and 500 warhead scenarios are a part of the same war. But who strikes first?

In a a nuclear war and you strike first, what is you first target? You may say "military" or "cities," first, but that isn't that smart. First thing you hit is THEIR missile silos. That way, they have a lesser chance of retaliation. But, you can't hit all of them, and they are built to withstand a hit. Black dots on this map are suspected targets in the USSR strikes first. Purple triangles are the USSR retaliating. Or any country, really. Doesn't matter. If you are already hit, where are you going to strike? Their ability to continue war, IE their population centers. On the map, Boise, Idaho is a great example. They aren't important enough for a first strike, but it is still a state capital, and have lot of people living there for the area. If you are hit first and need to retaliate, it is now a great target; kill as many of the enemy as possible.

>10 minutes outside Carswell

Well at least I won't suffer

>Live on long island, close to the city.
Wonder if I would be able to get to the east coast before any of them hit.

>Intend to live out in Arizona in the near future.
>Still have a black dot where I'm moving

No matter where I'm going, I'm fucked.

>live in hastings, nebraska
You underestimate our corn production and the fact we invented Kool Aid. We will survive.

Thanks, it makes sense now why they chose 2000 vs 500 since it's probably the assumed difference in the number of nukes the United States would destroy in their first strike vs the USSR.

>Intend to live out in Arizona in the near future.
Fucking why? Do you hate grass?

Honestly, nuclear fallout is probably an improvement for aussies.

Fallout 1 and 2. Everything is desert until you reach Vault City. They have green trees and lawns.

Do you not?

arma 2

Jesus Christ that many nuclear weapons is a bit much for NORAD isn't it.

I know its a bragging point to say NORAD is pretty much invincible but a decently sized modern thermonuclear weapon with medium yield would pretty much annihilated NORAD in a direct hit wouldn't it?

The stats only have it tested for a couple megatons right? A soviet Primary ICBM carries some absurdly huge yield you wouldn't really need more than one to take out NORAD right?

Its Cheaper than where I live right now. Also would feel a lot safer there than here.

that was a really good campaign.

You need to be sure. Also there's probably a failure rate (interception and mechanical failure) that I don't know if that map takes into account.

>Jesus Christ that many nuclear weapons is a bit much for NORAD isn't it.

Not really. The are only hit by 3 in a first strike, 1 in a retaliation. Not too different from most other urban areas. Cheyenne is the Capital of Wyoming on this map, not Cheyenne Mountain where NORAD HQ is located. The area around Cheyenne, Wyoming is home to a shitload of ICBM sites, which is why the black dots are there. Pic related, arrow points to NORAD location.

MW2

>IT IS TOO LATE TO LEAVE YOUR LOCATION. SEEK SHELTER WHERE YOU ARE

how horrifying.

>live in kentucky
>they target my city instead of the capital
well, fuck you too, cunts

>Detroit nuked to shit

Fuck off, we don't make shit anymore, it already looks like the bombs have fell.

>that one dot in northern idaho
Why? What the fuck did they do to you?

Since when are there nuclear attacks in Stalker?

Yeah those are blowouts, stalker.

at this point, all of them.

>las vegas
Don't worry, almost all of them were destroyed en route.

Do we have defensive capabilities like in New Vegas? Or do we just use other Nukes to hit there Nukes?

I wouldn't mind if we have laser beams to destroy incoming fire

>live in Syracuse
>500 nuke scenario target

Why?

I think Reagan wanted to make a nuke defense system literally called Star Wars lmao but it never ended up happening. I don't think we have any anti-nuke measures

>Nuking West Virginia
>At all

What the fuck has my state done to piss off Asia

>we
No
>Mr House
Yes

>I don't think we have any anti-nuke measures

I guarantee we have tons and they're almost all classified

psh yeah right I'm sure if we did I would have known about them by now. I'm like the popular guy on the CIA campus.

>live about an hour away from Shitcago in Plainfield
>mfw my quiet town gets fucked because of that shithole
That fucking city isn't good for anything

>Admitting to (even if it's on the internet) being from West Virginia in any way

> northern New Jersey

I'm sure Christie can eat most of the bombs, and inferno cop can deal with the rest. Right?

Honestly I hate it here everyone wears fucking camo, they're as a round as an exercise ball, and going to Wal-Mart is the state wide past time.

Metro 2033 or just watch that live action trailer

I don't know op, do you want the preparation for the attack, experiencing the attack itself or the aftermath. I know of more games with "oh shit we have to do x or a giant bomb will go off"

I can almost guarantee you with 100% certainty that the CIA has technology that would alert them the moment a Nuke went off, we also probably have ways to disarm nukes before they even come close to landing on U.S. soil.

In the US we're fine from most nuclear delivery methods.

Anyone willing to fire a nuke though would be more likely to just release a mutated smallpox or something. Bigger countries would just drop god rods.

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM

Now these are creepy as fuck. Especially the 58 one.

If you aren't hit directly and make decent shelter, you'd do very well. A good shelter can significantly cut exposure.

In case it wasn't obvious to anyone, the one I posted was a fake concept that riffed off of real warning broadcasts, but it really demonstrates how the constituent elements can generate a primal fear of an event beyond our control. It just takes the concept up a notch by making it something we also cannot comprehend.

The first time I watched it, I was alone in the dark, and I just couldn't bring myself to look at the window until the next day.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE ENEMY INVADER
TAKE AMERICA WITH YOU

COUNTERMEASURES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND LAUNCHED

ITS HABBEDING

Guess.

Uh, Fallout: New Vegas?

Local 58 is just spooky as shit
>You're on the fastest avaiable route
>You're on the fastes route
>300m left until you've reached your destination
>200m left until
>100m
>10m left until you've reached your destination

>my county gets hit by two nukes in both scenarios
Jeez, Russia. Sorry.

There's technology that can deactivate the atoms

>the last bastions of humanity are idaho and the upper peninsula of michigan
god help us

>Houston not labeled on the map
We're the fourth-most populated city in the country, how do people always forget about us

>continue onto unnamed road
>follow signs for do not enter
>in 300 yards, turn off YOUR HEADLIGHTS
And then after the monster attacks and the driver is getting chased
>please make a u-turn, your destination is behind you
>in 300 feet your destination is on your right
>in 250 feet your destination is on your right
>in 50 feet your destination is on your left
>
>you have arrived at your destination
You are on the fastest available root is literally horrorkino

By the time the nukes hit everyone relevant in Houston will already have left the planet

That's because 99 percent of the time it's just testing. I'm sure in a real emergency, everyones phone would go off at the same time and tell you to gtfo or get btfo. Shit, I get amber alerts for kids I'm not even in the right part of the state to look out for

your population is mostly fat people and they know they're not going anywhere

This post has me trying to think of works of fiction set in Houston. I'm not coming up with any.

>your destination is behind you
>as he gets the fuck out
fastest avaiable route fucking triggered me into a fourth dimension

>kinetic bombardement meme

it's debunked and absolutely useless, kid.

also retarded

That's what happens in the midwest during Tornado season. Suddenly everyone's phone starts going nuts and then the sirens kick in a few moments later when tornadoes suddenly develop within/near the city.

sometimes I wonder if they would actually go through the effort and cause a mass hysteria, or just don't say anything and save their hides while the majority slowly realizes things went to shit and try to make best of their situation

the amount of underage in this thread is fucking exorbitant.

>this thread

has the australia one been posted yet?

I never understood nuclear warfare

Don't military leaders realize that by launching a nuclear bomb at a country would only result in your country getting bombed as well, meaning no one really wins?

Metal... Gear?

>City is a target in both scenarios

Welp.
At least we are recognized for something.
Other than being the safest city in the nation :^)

mutual self-destruction is a strategic military deterrent

There would definitely be public warnings, "they" would already be as safe as possible the moment nukes were detected. Pretty much every center of government has fortified bunkers designed to endure anything. Warning the public means that they might have some semblance of a tax/labor/resistance force intact when the crisis is over, or if the world is rekt then it doesn't matter anyway and they're just as dead as the rest of us.

STRATEGIC LAUNCH

>my town is important enough for a nuke of its very own.

I feel special.

Also horribly fucked because basically every place near me is also gonna go boom if shit hits the fan so even if the nuke was a dud im still dead.

That's exactly why nuclear warfare doesn't really exist. It's all projection and bluffing in order to try and grab some power. Russia, the US, and China are the safest nations in the world from nuclear warfare, because anyone who attacks them will be wiped off the map. The only countries that would use a nuke don't have many and won't use them on any major nuclear powers either. Even North Korea is just using its bomb to try and strong-arm its way out of economic embargoes, it knows that if it ever uses its bomb then at best it will be wiped out by conventional military, at worst it will be nuked into the stone age.

Welp the east coast is fucked.

I guess that's true
all the time and money in the world isn't worth shit if you can't build an economy around it and without people there would be no economy
It's still one of those things where I'm too jaded to think "well of course they are gonna save everyone"
by the time we find out it's too late anyway

Exactly. That's the point of deterrence. The easiest way to prevent someone from nuking you is being poised to nuke them back.

I guess the thing is that the majority of people would probably find out on twitter first, then mass hysteria as the news gets it, then the emergency system comes in as the nuke is just coming back down into the atmosphere?

Interception would be 100% top of the list things to do if it were to go down.

One thing to look forward to more is a dirty bomb somewhere, that'll kick shit to a new level of fuck.

Any firing of a nuclear weapon is an instant game over. Once someone fires a nuke, everyone else is going to and once that has happened, everything is done.

There will be no "conflicts with nukes". Any use of a nuke will trigger a world war and let the genie out of the bottle. Civilization would absolutely end from that one act.

Yes we do, what do you think we're arguing with China about deploying in South Korea?

What about a case of Nuclear Terrorism?

but the star wars missile defense system is real

laser destruction beams from space is real 11060

>My state would just get fucking erased off the map if nuclear war occurred

>Don't military leaders realize that by launching a nuclear bomb at a country would only result in your country getting bombed as well, meaning no one really wins?
Everyone past middle school knows this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Much harder to say but I believe it'd end the same way, just slower rather than an instant collapse.

So basically its the worlds deadliest poker game.

>I got my knowledge of radiation from Fallout

>all these posters afraid of nuclear war
?

What if you saw a nuclear explosion with your own eyes, Cred Forums?

>Nukes
Why even bother? Biological warfare is FAR more deadly than nuclear

Well you would probably go blind.

wasn't nuclear deterrence a plot point in some metal gear game
like this shit isn't rocket surgery they probably teach it at school

There are major services here. I think it was something to do with government job payments and state fundings.

Indiana is actually one of the greater targets for financial warfare.

It depends entirely on who fires the nuke. The military commands of the nuclear superpowers aren't retarded. There were dozens of false-alerts during the cold war, but commanders on both sides hesitated to retaliate until long after the bomb would have hit. If North Korea fires off its nuke, it won't start a global nuclear war. China is the only nation protecting them, and China isn't going to damn itself and everyone else by continuing to protect them after such an attack.

The only way that scenario would happen is if one of the nuclear superpowers, not a lightweight, fired not one but multiple nukes at another superpower or their ally.

We can definitely shoot down most ICBMs, but if literally thousands are being launched then we're still fucked. Every major power is definitely still shoveling money at anyone with an idea that stops nukes, because that essentially ups the game and gives you the same power that nukes gave the US before anyone else got ahold of them.

NUUUUUUCCCCLLLLEEAAARRRRRRRR

Except it's not deadly, because the only players who matter also have no interest in calling each others' bluffs. Every educated person in the world knows that MAD fucks everyone over pretty much equally, so no one will start it.

I guess there is a difference between lighting some fireworks and making huge parts of land literally inhabitable
Kinda glad I'm not in a higher position, I'm retarded enough to doom the world in a matter of 2 hours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_of_last_resort

You are now the prime minister of the UK, what do you write?

>always figured I'd be fine cause I'm not in a big important city
>county is marked

Welp

Well, we are right and proper fucked chaps.

When there's a "false alert" They have literally minutes to decide whether to retaliate or wait. There have been several close calls in history in which humanity could have ended because of a false positive from early warning systems that put the president in the situation to either

A. Absorb the blow
B. Wait and see if it's false
C. Retaliate immediately.

>It won't start a nuclear war
It will, because the reason for the cause won't be other nation defending each other. The only reason no one has nuked anyone since the first nuclear bombs is because it's a major taboo. The second that taboo is lifted, no one will hesitate anymore on nukes. It will no longer be a absolute worst case and maybe not even then, situation.

If North Korea nukes a country, other less desirable countries will likely have less issue using their nukes. Also depending on who is in charge of various world powers at the time could have a profound effect on what happens.

Also the global unrest such an incident would cause would be unparalleled in the past few centuries.

Better keep protecting Israel, guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

It almost happened several times, often due to radar fuckups.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

Russia especially had the Dead Hand policy, which meant that if military leaders believed Russia had suffered a nuclear attack and were unable to reach command they had the authority to launch retaliation strikes against the US.

I asked to clarify, apparently individual's military payments all make their way through Fort Bend.

just throw this image in there

Isn't that system automated?

>60 miles from DC

nigga I live 13 miles from the White House, the fucking danger zone

i thought the dead man's hand meant that the counterattack will go off because they are dead and can't input the stop commands for the inevitable counterrattack

>We're right snoggered now lads
>Take out the home of those damnable Saracens in God's name boys
>And Paris too, for old time's sake

yeah, i mean, why bother when dropping a colony on it works WAY better!

There's no denying that lesser powers would fire freely with nukes, but outside of NATO powers, China, and Russia, there's not very many nukes out there. A few dozen nukes is not the same as global nuclear warfare, and it's in no nuclear superpower's interest to use their weapons. MAD still applies to superpowers and they know this. The CCP would be the last to fire their nukes, and neither Putin or any US president would be crazy enough to destroy the world.

Bolingbrook here, I'm fucked as well friend.

>radiation doesn't mutate things

Part of it is, there are systems in place so that if literally all officials are dead then the nukes are launched.

It's a tiered strategy though, if most of the leaders are dead then those remaining above a certain rank are given complete control of the nuclear arsenal.

Here in Canada we got a lot of your fags nuclear shit up north. That's what would get used on defense.

A thermonuclear warhead from our reality isn't going to make ghouls and radscorpions a thing, user.

Naperville here, we're donezo

>my town only gets hit in retaliation
T-thanks

Look up what happens to wildlife around Chernobyl. Radiation doesn't give you superpowers senpai

Nukes aren't even the most destructive things. People obsess over them too much and too little over other things.

>Australian nuclear attack
>only 3 minutes to gather as much petrol and leather as possible

this is bullshit

how come i have to die because some guy pushes a button?

Wow

Not one person mentioned Final Fantasy 14

That is THE answer.

Anyone willing to start a nuclear war would already be in their bunker with staff, and slav-workers just ready to uncover that red button with thumb ready to press down.

The shelters would probably be told to wait to take anyone else until the enemy nukes are already coming down past the clouds.

Are you talking about meteor or did they actually nuke something since I stopped playing

Scratch that, I looked into it again and I was slightly wrong.

The system is off by default, but if the Russian leadership is destroyed then all Russian military officers above a certain rank (rank which is apparently classified/uncertain outside of Russia) are able to turn it on. Once the system is on, the nukes will be launched at pre-determined targets unless a stop command is given by a higher authority.

So technically someone at whatever rank it is could turn the thing on right now, but presumably Moscow would shut it down immediately and gulag the guy who did it.

the meteor changed the entire game

I was talking about the BLM LB.

Dalamud wasn't a nuke. Nuke's don't hatch into dragons that shoot missiles everywhere
or do they?

Are they trying to summon aliens or something?

they nuked the meteor which carried the radiation and nuclear power down to earth

>fw i missed hearing this in person because I worked from home the day the sirens were going off last summer
youtube.com/watch?v=84TSpb6UEwc

> China
> being able to hit the US

They're failures in every conceivable way. You could have the fattest man alive sit still in front of a Chinese firing squad and somehow they would manage to hit the newly born Chinese girl seven blocks east.

China launching nukes would end with the nukes falling back on their own head, hitting Russia, managing to lift off and accidentally hit Japan which they'll claim was on purpose even though they were aiming for California, or hilariously fucking up and going in the complete opposite direction and hitting Israel causing Israel to launch literally everything they have at Iran just because.

>how do we get everyone indoors during a tornado?
>I know! let's creep them the fuck out

Is "Go to Australia" a euphemism for suicide?

In the United States most sirens are designed to scare or unsettle you. The pitch and frequency are supposed relay intent.

Even Ambulances are designed to annoy people.

Nah they just know no one is crazy enough to challenge the Australian wild life.

>Idaho

The worst part of the video is the final seconds until the countdown. Would have made a better impact if the timer hits zero and nothing happens for a few seconds, THEN static.

Chinks hate potato, corn, and cereal

>Creepy sirens going.
>People standing at their windows in those buildings.

Is this silent hill?

>live in a capital city in Australia
>go on that Nuclear bomb scenario test website
>there isn't a bomb big enough to reach me if the most likely target in my city (CBD) is hit

HellMOO

This. No game I know of nailed the feeling of "I just survived a nuclear explosion". Dying due to the radiation was neat too.

>Arrive in Australia
>welcomed by irradiated giant spiders
>before nukes have even hit the country

why do the sirens sound like this?

> flying irradiated giant spiders
> battling ripped as fuck ghoulish devil roos
> cassowary have literally become dinosaurs again but now they spit radiation acid

How terrible.

>Live on long island

rather be nuked

Who knows? I'm in Colorado and the tornado sirens sounds like this: youtube.com/watch?v=arlAqgACIGE
Just a high shriek.

Here's the mortar attack siren for US troops, since we're talking about sirens: youtube.com/watch?v=IpMu3xgio9o

>Confirmed impact locations: Darwin, Cairns, Townsville, Alice Springs, Broome, Brisbane
>Countermeasures LAUNCHED

Most chilling part of the video. If it were real, it's the "Holy shit, this isn't a drill" moment.

Sauce?

It's just a mockup of what the actual warning would be like, but it'll get your blood pumping if you pretend it's on TV. It's on every channel and you see your neighbors fleeing.
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA

Chicago here, you can all get fucked, Thanks!

>NH

>don't get nuked directly but still fucked by the radiation from a fucking billion nukes south of us

I legitimately believe it should be required every person who might have any involvement in the decision or action of firing nuclear weapons, be required to watch the Movie "The Day After"

>oh no! nuclear bombs! think of the radiation!
>tfw in colorado
Pffft, lightweights.

RF Online

The fuck? Is Yellowstone also a fucking nuclear reactor on top of being a world ending volcano?

time to actually learn something
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg

so what do you do in the 3 minutes you have?
-gather food/drinks to the centermost/windolwles room of your house
-gather matraces, clothes in bag, bedding and throw taht shit in too
-get a clock, radoi/phone, flashlagit and batteires
-pray as fuck you dont vaporize
-hear a loud boom
-stay teh fuck still for 2 days covered in all teh shit you bought in with youself like the comfyest fucke on this side of the new wasteland
-emerge form your shelter and find a hockeymask
-found a band of marauders and assert domination over your area
-have anyone who has an inkling of skill repair shit all over
-rest go raidng and start farming shit
-be the self-sufficient most technologycally advanced settlement around

And that is why shit like fallout makes no sense where 200 fucking years later we are still living in rubble.

Every time I hear it I just think of that one level in Modern Warfare 2

youtube.com/watch?v=8n7AQ8KUS3I

Who the hell thought this was a good idea

Huh? Learn to geography, friend. Yellowstone is here.

I'd start praying to whoever would listen. Not much else I could do.

>Nuclear attack on Aus

But why? Why would anyone bother?

Then what the hell is happening under Colorado?

expanding dong

>World is ending
>All anyone can do is hope to survive
>Notice Australia wont get hit
>All the radiation will likely mutate the fuck out of everything there
>Better nuke it thoroughly to give humanity a better chance of survival

fucking pussy
>not going out the roof and see the show of your life

Sure you would blinded and scorched making the remainign few hours of your life a living hell, but its still a step up from being ruled over by a neet in a mask and his gimp lackeys

It's a mixture of high altitude and an abnormal amount of radioactive minerals in the ground. Living here is like a Floridian living on an airplane in terms of radiation exposure.

>DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON
>THE MOON CAME IN
>HE FOUND ME
Holy shit imagine if this was real I don't think anyone would not piss themselves seeing this on their TV

>Like 5 nukes for fucking Rhode Island
t-thanks

How does it affect health? Or is there no noticeable difference?

>Out of all of the states, Florida has the highest untouched rate
Fucking why

Really the most likely scenario for a nuclear attack is from some ISIS wannabe with a dirty bomb.

Not that I've heard about. I imagine there are sources that say cancer rates are slightly higher but it's not extreme enough for my doctor to lecture me about. To him it's all, "UGH, stop smoking! And start brushing your teeth!"

That's what you get for living in a state with a superfluous "h" in it