Tfw no slightly chubby gf to play arenas with and get stuck at 1600 while cuddling and having ruthless brute sweaty sex

>tfw no slightly chubby gf to play arenas with and get stuck at 1600 while cuddling and having ruthless brute sweaty sex
>tfw no gf to play on her character while shes making dinner, and then she comes to the room checking out how is it going sitting on your lap and giving you a bite of her sandwich
>tfw you wont witness meeting seasons on the fur carpet infront of the cozy fire

Having a girlfriend fucking sucks dude.

>tfw no animal crossing on wii u
>tfw no good darkstalkers figures
>tfw no sequel to bangai-o

>Morning classes
>Hit up the gym afterwards
>On my way back home to make lunch
>Gf coming over later to make pizza, drink wine + cuddle
Afternoon Cred Forums never fails to make me feel better about my life.

Ty OP.

if you have a non virgin gf it fuckin sucks obviously because her first partners had all the fun

This. Because any fun stuff maybe lasts a year. Then she grows out of whatever you like and then its just typical female interests. If you're weak which you probably are judging by your post op, she will change you.

>tfw too socially paranoid to have a gf

Kys

What do you mean by arenas? I think of arena fps's, and I get the feeling that's not what you're referring to.

Also just get female (male)

this. You get stuck in a 3+ year relationship that you can never leave because feelings and shit. You get tired of the same pussy and it stops getting you erect unless your a sex driven gorilla.

why do you say stuff like this to me and im a KHHV? doesnt i have the right to see how it looks for myself, couldnt you just motivate me more to get one and see for myself if its shit or not?
ONE FUCKIN TIME

>that feel when that feel when threads

>You get stuck in a 3+ year relationship that you can never leave because feelings and shit.

Fucking exactly. I want so badly to be single and on my own again but I can't bring myself to end the relationship because I do genuinely care about her and she acts like I'm the only thing that matters in her life.

Do whatever you want man. I'm just trying to tell you that it's not going to be the fairytale you want it to be.

UNLESS i get lucky, unlike you it seems

Does it feel any worse than never having known the touch of a woman, and having zero physical contact from other human beings? Do you even know what that feels like? Do you know what it means to be affection starved? You just take what you have for granted.

youre not doing her any favors by staying with her and itll eventually end so its best to break up now.

>oh boy girlfriends suck
>i had my first time at 14 or so
>made out a lot took virginites
>damn dude girlfriends suck u gona need to talk a lot and they want to hug
Do not contribute to our problems with your "help", thanks.

epic video games thread.

artist?

>Girlfriend has to be slightly chubby because she has to meet my specific taste
>She also has to make dinner
Holy shit take what you can get. No wonder tumblr hates us. This is why you're all virgins. If I had a girlfriend, I'd be the one makin dinner if anything

that's a mittsie's lip if i ever saw one

*tips fedora*

Let me guess, you're a Trump supporter.

>expecting gf to be self-sufficent
>these expectations are too high according to you
lol cuck

Wait, is that user reconsidering suicide?

That's very inspirational and deep.

Post gf vidya stories to make virgins mad.

>I made my gf with no experience on FPS and little PC gaming experience play Overwatch
>she chooses Phara because she liked her
>she trained a little bit on practice range and then played one quick match
>she kept falling off the map, going too close to enemies and dying too soon
>he had one elemination (not final blow) with so little damage, and a lot of deaths
>suddenly her ultimate was ready, and I told her to press Q in front on enemies
>she killed three people
She didn't had play of the game though, that would have been hilarious.
Obviously she was so bad, but it was nice to realize that by the end of the match you could tell she had more understanding of the game, and actually it wasn't that bad for someone that has never played a FPS.

So your plan is to just "get lucky" and find the absolute perfect relationship? Well go for it I guess but don't say I didn't warn you.

Thought?