The Assassin's Creed movie's historical sequences are all in Spanish

Post yfw when AssCreed lifted the video games movies curse.

gamesradar . com/the-assassins-creed-movies-historical-sequences-are-all-in-spanish/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EDkXNyvPqN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Owl3Rk3fIXo
youtube.com/watch?v=76aWfOPLWBU
youtube.com/watch?v=aDE6ER5P53k
youtube.com/watch?v=RXBIWUzRg2M
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_-OvCSkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxav9Jj7R68
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeglZNFahzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mGrtmDt_Y_4
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/22955-spanish-savior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still looks gay

u r gey

Fuck video games movies.

They all suck.

The movie will ignore all the shitty sci fi DNA memory virtual reality bullshit and only be a movie about assassins in history, right?

Warcraft already broke it

>Post yfw when AssCreed lifted the video games movies curse.

But Warcraft already did that. So did Ratchet & Clank.

If and only IF they focus solely on the assassins of the past, I might watch this movie. Might be a nice watch

if the title says 'historic sequences' then that means that the rest takes place in modern times

Does most of the Movie take place in spain?

I mean, i always put the game to the respective language of Origin and put subs to raise the immersion factor.

I hope it's Mexican Spanish

Castilian fucking sucks

Warcraft was garbage targeted at the chinese, and there wasn't a theater in a hundred miles that was showing R&C.

goddammit

macbeth was great film though

>Star Wars Rogue One release: 12/16
>Assassin's Creed release: 12/21

Are they out of their fucking minds?

No it didn't, it was fucking horrible, and so will this one.

If only the historic scenes are in Spanish then that means that not only is there a modern day segment, that part takes up the majority of the screen time, or else the historical bits are mostly action sequences with little dialogue.

But why do they look like ancient egyptians?

t. filthy south american

Go pay the wall elsewhere.

Did they shoot this movie entirely in front of a green bedsheet hung on a wall?

BUILD
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

I heard that before for Warcraft and that one ended up being shit, not gonna fall for it again.

Yes.

what youtube channel is that

>Historical sequences
>In latin america
I'm not even going to call you a retard because we both know they'll talk in a butchered americanese spanish that's barely understandable and then copy paste the script in the subtitles.

>México
>South America

Wew

It won't because the events take place in Spain.
panchito

Warcraft movie was campy and entertaining as fuck though. Felt like an episode of a fun 90s fantasy TV show.

>shitty sci fi DNA memory virtual reality bullshit
No they are in.

The one from that channel that makes action scenes and where the fat chink from Heroes appears in.

It also had the same production values as an episode of a 90s TV show.
Really wonder what they spent those 180 million on, the CGI is mostly terrible, it's all C-lister literally-who actors, the props all look like they are made of plastic...

I don't see the problem

I can't tell which ones are actually part of the movie or not.

get salty mexican't, remember no one cares about your language

>It also had the same production values as an episode of a 90s TV show.

Nothing wrong with that.

>Really wonder what they spent those 180 million on
Shilling.

Why is this news?

>takes place is spain
>people speak spanish

It would be news if this weren't the case.

The Prince of Persia movie was okay, so maybe this will be okay too.

Does KoF still use engrish or does it localize with english VAs? It would be hilarious if fighters used dialects from their regions, especially for team Mexico.

What vidya games do you guys think would work as movies?

Hotline Miami would work I think

>The Prince of Persia movie was okay

>Prince of Persia
>Okay
Maybe for your shit taste, turbofaggot.

Yes, it was okay.
It wasn't good, it wasn't bad. It was okay.

Tetris

Nah lol just kidding that would NEVER work as a movie not in a hundred million trillion years what crazy fool would wanna make a movie about falling blocks KEK

it's more of a live action curse

No user, nobody but hispanics want to hear Spanish, the entire rest of the world would rather hear English because even if they don't speak it they've got more exposure to it than any other language besides their own.

Holy fuck, you guys are eternally butthurt. Can't even mention the Spanish language without sudacas whining about Spain

None, you stupid cunt.
A 2 hour long movie can't have the same feeling as hours of gameplay and personal involvement a videogame can, especially with hollywood shoving in their romantic plots, inception BWAAAAAS and other bullshit to keep it safe.

Black Ops.

That shit could be a great movie. Reminded me of a dumbed down Cryptonomicon.

Part of me has always wanted a Splinter Cell or Rainbow Six movie but modern Ubisoft would ruin it the same way they ruin everything they touch.

Plus no Michael Ironside voice = no buy.

That's the only aspect of the AssCreed story that made it even slightly unique

>the entire rest of the world would rather hear English

Speak for yourself you fucking mongoloid. I want to hear the language that's spoken in the country they're in.

>nobody but hispanics want to hear Spanish

Speak for yourself. I want to hear the language that actually makes sense. It's retarded when they have people speak English but with the accent of the country they're in.

Top fucking kek

What about those "games" that are just movies that you are forced to interact with every half hour?

>No white robe

One fucking job

All I can think of is that it'll be based on Korobeiniki, but that's obviously not going to be it.

Too video-gamey.
Doesn't fit with the brown and bloom aesthetic.

Unique doesn't mean good. In the case of asscreed it means incredibly fucking shitty

it was bad
also hollywood whitewashing.
come at me

That's cosplay right? No way this could get greenlit for cinema.

The white robe barely makes sense outside of the first game.

Nah they still use engrish for certain phrases. Terry never really speaks any Japanese because its a staple of his character. People like Ramon have jap lines and the occasional VIVA MEXICO

The involvement with the main character from those hours of gameplay
The appreciation of the world from exploring without a camera on a 2 hour limit telling what to do and where to go
And the fucking choice, no matter how little, that you have because you're the one in control.

What makes it shitty to you? I liked the genetic memory idea

Then maybe they should fucking remove that godawful rap song from the movie.

>we are a secret society of assassins, hated by some of the most powerful men in the world
>YO DOG LETS WEAR OUR SWEET ASS LOGO ON OUR HEADS AINT THAT COOL DOG YEAH UGH

If you watch the trailers 90% of its parkour shit less impressive than what Slavs already do and the other 10% is literally just rehashed attack animations from the games.

And it was easily the worst part of the entire series

Wait, aren't the AssCreed games in Italy?
>Ratchet & Clank
I honestly forgot that was out.

>this entire post

>whitewashing

Have you ever actually seen a Persian?

Well this is going to bomb in America, they can't stand subtitles in movies

The opposite actually. Majority of the movie will be the modern day shit

WE

I thought the present day stuff was pretty cool in the first game, but then it started getting pretty bad in the later ones. Same thing with the ayylmaos.

I'm not sure if trolling or not but they are making a Tetris movie trilogy.

NO that means it will be like 2 sides of the same coin like in the game in between sequences modern times with the end being a modern time getaway scene or a fight to leave the abstergo HQ

Oh god what the fuck.
This looks like something someone like Angry Joe would do for a review.

Well what can I say my man, I didn't. I felt like it completely stripped the game off of any atmosphere it could've had and killed any potential immersiveness a game about dick ass italian thieves could've possessed.

WUZ ACTUALLY

I want to fuck that green girl

im sure there are loads of brown people in the states that fit the description better than jake gyllenhaal.
i am aware the persia is now mostly iran but still.

I wanna play a game about being an assassin, not play a game about playing a game about being an assassin

>brown people

Why? Persians aren't Arabians.
Jake Gyllenhaal can play a Persian just fine.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's us. Your probably wondering how we ended up in this situation

How could this have passed QA. The lighting is so wrong it's not even funny.

WE

Obligatory

I admit I am impressed, hope this is true

>Hollywood will never be wiped off the face of the Earth

The movie will suck and everyone will act surprised that it did. If you already played the game, there is no reason to watch.

The green makeup is CGI too.

What is this?
How do you go from Trevor to Homer?

MI GUSTA!

MI ESPAÑOL ES NO BUENO but it's it's okay because I know just enough to get the gist of:

Nada a determinados; todo es pertmitted.

They should've made it more 90s campy. Everything that was added on top of the actual Warcraft 1 story felt like some corporate checkbox, especially the fucking "romance".

What they should have done was take the Medivh book and give it the guys who did the Discworld movies.

We stooped using Bruno Díaz. Why they can't stop using Lobezno?

>Nada a determinados; todo es pertmitted.
No, it's ''Nada es verdad, todo esta permitido.''

Whos directing?

I like Fassbender though

Not on the Damian movies, they still call him Bruno.

In this context, the word "certain" should translated as "seguro/incuestionable".

Maybe I just didn't buy him has this character
or maybe the big wigs didnt throw enough cash into the film to make it enjoyable.
the film really rubbed me the wrong way. but such is the way of game adaptions.

Justin Kurzel
same guy who did Macbeth (2015) with fassbender and cotillard. im still to watch this but iv heard good things about it. clearly the 3 of them have good chemistry so i can only hope it shows.

That's what the sentece is in the Spanish dub.

The fucking trailer for it was awful, so my expectations are quite low. How do you go from god tier game trailers to this trash?

Gracias mi familia!

>Michael Fassbender trying to do a Spanish accent
Jesus Christ.

Ehh, the trailers haven't been that good since AC Revelations.

Some Ausfag. Watch Macbeth (2015) if you want an idea of what this will be like.

Metro 2033 and Dude sex HR

>Fassbender

I can't explain it but I love this guy.

He's good looking, solid acting, not afraid to get naked (Shame) and he played a based Android/Synthetic/Artificial Person.

It's a joke mocking various questionable translation decisions made in spain. The title can be "translated" as "Fast and Furious: kamehameha". Homer comes from The simpsons, and Lobezno is how they translate Wolverine. (I have no idea of who is Mauricio).

Prince of Persia already did

VIDEOJUEGOS

This

>Sicario

Fuck you man now I want to watch it again.

Still a lot better than this shit.

>they are making a sequel
Why.

What the fuck did you like about it?
Fucking nothing happens for 2/3rds of the movie, Benicio-kun kills some fucks and that's it.
Why do you like it?

VIDEOGAMES DON'T WORK AS MOVIES

GIVE UP ALREADY

That looks like those cringe inducing skits Angry Joe does in his videos.

Is it?

>being hyped for AssCreed movie
the first game was slightly above average because it was something new
every other game after it was just pure mediocreness in every regard

the movie will be even shittier

>Why do you like it?

Because it's a fucking solid-ass action thriller and it's masterfully shot.

What's not to like?

>lumping rest of south american Spanish with Mexico

All this means is that this will not do well in the US Box Office.
Two things will happen, either the movie has very few hisorical sections and will only focus on the one thing the majority of Assassin's Creed fans hate, or it will be around a 50/50 split/spread and just cause most to get shut off by it because they will feel like they will be reading more than watching.

In which part of history the sudacan dubs ever been superior to true spanish dubs?

Like, when?

The movie knows it looks silly and rolls with it. My only complaint was the shitty cliffhanger ending plus it was a bit confusing for people like me who has never played any of the games..

Unity had a really good trailer.

Since fucking always, Spanish kids sound like 30 year old and the retards dubbing sound like robots or retards.

Did you notice his wife and daughters missing posters in the background of the picture?

Fucking brutal.

He was Operator-tier though.

>The Assassin's Creed movie's historical sequences are all in Spanish

true kino

1, 2 and bromance were pretty good. Revelation had the most generic city I can remember. Actually I cant remember because everything looked the same. Didn't play anything until Black Fag, which was pretty good but still had too much modern Ubisoft shit in it.

This is a good thing why?
This will almost certainly bomb in the US now, no one likes reading subtitles here.(And by no one, I mean the vast majority of fuckers that would potentially see this shit.)

1 is fucking trash, it was nothing more than a tech demo

All valid arguments that I don't even disagree with. I guess the main reason I liked the concept was for the conspiracy throughout history thing.

The glyphs and such in 2 were some of my favorite aspects of the game.

For the love of Christ let the people speaking have Spanish actor unlike that movie about Tercios that had the main protagonist speak with an Argie accent.
Also:
>buttmad Mexican'ts still ass ravaged about their bastardized Andalucian dialect

>Homer
>Homero
>Empanedados
>Bocaditos
>llama
>flama

I ate all the fucking star trek series, from the original series, to voyager and the next generation with that cringey, dull and badly translated shit.

I know a thing or two about sudacan translations, and that is that thanks to them I learnt english just to avoid that shit.

anyone think they'll reference the games within the film? i kind of hope they do.

>A todo gas: Onda vial

Mexican Spanish is whiny garbage and they always sound like they're complaining.

Cred Forums's Official Game Ranking.

They kept making questionable changes all through the series. Like Eagle Vision being an actual superpower and not just a way for us to use Altair's finely tuned senses and years of training. The whole deal with the ones who came before. The Templars being a club for cartoon villains that pretty much anyone can join, mostly motivated by greed and not the good of the world.

>Someone explains how the animus works to fassbender
>"So it's like some kind of video game?? I don't like video games."

you just know this will happen

Call of Duty because it could literally be any brainless military masturbation film and it would fit.

2 is the Apex of the series.

Rogue is right below that.

Everything else is Ezio is good.

You can pass on all the others.

Black Flag is the worst nearly tied with Unity.

Only thing that saves it is the sailing and shark escaping.

The only thing I think when I hear that all the historical sequences will be in Spanish is that there won't be very many historical sequences. If this flick is set primarily in modern day it will be ass.

>having a white brit play a swarthy diverse spanish person
holy shit when will this fukcing whitewashing stop. spain is NOT white fucking hollywood.

>video game movies curse
Oh you mean the movies being worse than the games? Wouldn't be hard for AssCreed to do that when the games suck balls

Never played Rogue, I aughta give it a go.

Altiar is #1?

He's such a fuckface though.

It wasn't until Revelations when he stopped being a complete fuck face and actually became a decent character.

All in like 4 mini-memory sequences.

>spain is NOT white fucking hollywood.

Say that to my fucking face again you dirty nigger.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that 65% of the movie is modern day, while 35% of it is Spanish stuff. Which is why I guess they thought they could get away with the spanish sub thing.

I'll take a guess and say that meaningful "historical sequences"will take like 5 mins at most, everything else would be just dumb action/parkour/whatever

Rogue has the most well written story, characters and narrative of the series.

It even has some sailing for good measure.

Plus, Haytham.

>Revelation had the most generic city I can remember.

fuck outta here

>projecting through a dead man

no syndicate is the worst

feels like AC: joss whedon edition

at least unity has a serious tone and black flag has great writing and characters

Well in 2, I think it was, Lucy said the Animus translates most of the dialogue into English but not 100% for some reason.

I wonder if the Bleeding Effect would also teach you languages spoken by your ancestors?

That is because you are a retard.

10 years of actual Spanish and a Spanish GF and you Mexifags look at me like I apoke some alien language. Fuck you mongrels.

>Black Flag has great writing and character.

Nigger, Kenway doesn't give a literal FUCK about the Assassin's, their Creed or their agenda until 80% through the game.

He was just it in for the gold but it wasn't until all of his 'friends' either betrayed him or were killed when he finally said fuck it and gave in to the Assassins brainwashing and guilt tripping.

Best thing he ever did as a character was father Haytham.

Why don't you post in ye old english then? If you can't speak real modern spanish then don't speak real modern english.

Oh, I was talking about future content versus history content in the movie. I don't know why they're trying to do it all in Spanish, other than because I guess the Animus is quicker at subtitles than entire voice translations.

why do people complain about this?

Got to bed Paco. Your regime began to die even before you did.

You know, the modern day stuff was actually kinda interesting until ubisoft fucked it harder than your mom after 2 beers

R&C was literally for kids, not the fans.

Kek

It's confrmed that 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the film is set in the modern day.

>Post yfw when AssCreed lifted the video games movies curse.
A comment based on just one thing they have told us about the movie.

For fucks sake user, stop getting exited over things that will only disappoint you.
Shit is still shit even in spanish.

>A todo Gas.
Why is everyone so obsessed with this localization? The one for Die Hard is worse and has been there since the 80s.

The only thing it confirms is they changed the script to have it all set in Spain so they could Spanish and it wouldn't be too weird for Americans watching it.

Surely they wouldn't have done that if it was set in an Arab speaking country, or worse, a non-English speaking European one. Fucking Americans ruining everything they touch and acting like Spanish is so alien and wild.

>a non-English speaking European one

Like Spain?

Black Flag just makes me want a new Sid Meiers Pirates game.

Because it's a special kind of retard.

Please tell me that's not an actual screenshot.

Michael Ironside would make a terrible live action Sam, though I suppose they could fit him in somewhere.

Come on, we both know they'll essentially be speaking Mexican, not based Castillano.

They half-baked it. They had no modern playground areas till 2 and then it was just really not fun, and killing Desmond and doing ALIUMS was fucking dumb

movie is in Spain

I'm still confused by this thing.
Didn't the Fel energy turn orcs red/orangey-brown and normal orcs are green?
That's what I remember.

>Wait, aren't the AssCreed games in Italy?
Only Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood were in Italy.

It is. Dunno how it looks on blu-ray but it looked somewhat decent in the cinema. Every time I see a screenshot from it, however, I can't help but laugh though.

That's neat but it's still going to be terrible

Of course they'll speak mexican, and they'll render the z fucking useless.

U r retard

you can't be this fucking idiot

>RE4 all over again, but this time on a national scale.
It would be hilarious.

No podemos llevarnos bien con nuestros homeros y nuestros lobeznos

It was good, but nearly an hour and a half of footage was cut. Footage that contained character development, establishing shots, stuff in the streets of Stormwind, stuff with Lothar's kid, Gul'Dan's motivation, etc.

Stuff that we will never see because the movie tanked so hard. I imagine it's similar to Kingdom of Heaven, a movie that got slaughtered by critics when it was in the theaters, made about 50 million on a 140 million production budget, but Fox let Ridley release his cut and now it's one of the best epics of all time. I don't think Warcraft could reach that level since the foundation isn't as strong, but with 40 more minutes added this could have been a great movie. Instead it was just a fun time at the theater, and seeing Azeroth on screen was fun.

Angel and her stupidly sexy body.

Y Dan Defensor.

Fanes y fans de los vidya

Mexican Spanish is God tier

Neither English nor Spanish is my native language. But I would not rather hear Spanish in a movie set in Spain.

However, I will say that the exception would be if the actors can't actually speak Spanish. That would be horrible. At that point having them speak English anyway would be preferable.
But otherwise? Speak Spanish. No reason not to. It would be so much better.

t. tiraflechas

>mexico
>south america
nice education brah

youtu.be/EDkXNyvPqN4

Eso de "fanes" no lo he oído nunca.

Spain don't you have a civil war to get back to.

Venezuela youtube.com/watch?v=Owl3Rk3fIXo

I fucking hope

No priests left this time around lads

You're the reason the inquisition should still exist.

Relájate Francisco

>Castilian
Hell no. I always turn on english dubs on spanish movies. Can't stand that awful accent.

I can't wait so it's socially acceptable to burn churches and rape nuns again.
Until then I'll keep voting Podemos, at least I can set fire to the country.

It's like they hate money.

>Voting Podemos.
>A bunch of retards flimsily connected who're breaking apart already without external help.

Isnt ezio from italy

What do you guys understand for Castilian accent? Because there's like a dozen different accents in Spain.

t. Barney Gómez

Castilla: Madrid-La Mancha-Castilla y León

Can't expect ameriturds to understand a galician accent

As if they needed another reason for this and all video game movies to be garbage.

Subtitles literally ruin movies.

>Mexico
>Sudaca

10/10 education

Que carallo dixeches da miña Jalisia ti, media merda? Direiche que gradueime con honores nos mariscadores de Rianxiño, e teño estado relacionado con multiples asaltos secretos contra os putos ilejales jodendo pulpos polas pedras, e teño mais de 300 pauasos confirmados neses fillos de puta. Estou entrenado en manejo de fousiño e son o máximo exemplar de todos os forestadores do Barbanza. Ti para min non eres mais que outro toxo. Arrancareiche de raís cunha precisión que aínda nunca se veu nesta comarca, que che quede claro. Ti pensas que ser un comemerdas en Internet che vai saír jratis? Pensato ben cabrón. Ahora mesmo estoulle pedindo a contraseña de wifi ó camarero, e penso avisar a meu tío Fransisco pra que traia o todoterreno. Así que preparata pra a tormenta, fulano. A tormenta de ostias que che vai deixar a cara coma a suela dun sapato. Estás morto, neno. Podo estar en todos lados, a calquer hora a partir de que volvamos do mar, e podo escarallarche vivo en mais de setesentas maneiras. E eso e só usando o sacho que levo no maletero. Non solo eso, teño á miña disposisión todos os tipos da cofradía que están aquí a tomar o vermú, e penso avisalos a todos pra que che abran a cabesa. Se ten solo soubeses o que fasías cando merdaposteaches sobre Jalisia, ó mellor habías estar calado. Pero non o podías saber, non o fixeches, e ahora vas pajar o pato. Me cajo en dios que non che vai conoser nin túa nai. Estás morto, rapás.

Reláxa Xoán que eu tamén falo galego meu

nice

are they going to fight ETA or what

>the galician edit and 41414

where's CIA??

Castillian is probably one of the languages with more dialects, and some of them have giant variations according to location

>American education
Reading is for faggots right?

Trying to read while watching a movie is retarded.

Bueno.

EL POYO MI SIGLETTA
HA HA HA
MERDA DE LA FICCIO MUERTE
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You shouldn't even "try" to read.
If you're uncapable of mentally reading sentences in less than a second you're a fucking retard and the cause every single industry is going to shit.

as long as they don't have a lot of talking during the more action scenes like comic books do then it's alright.

If you can't quickly see a few words and instantly know what they are then you are retarded

Fuck why didn't Blizz just get their in-house CG team to make the movie instead?

Because it would have been expensive as fuck, not to mention that kind of CGI takes ages to render, doubt their CGI studio is ready to make full length movies.

Metal

Gear

Solid

>Mexican is modern
I don't like this at all.

> lifted the video games movies curse.
sorry what?

Still should've been made only using CGI

Silent hill movie was pretty good.

what the fuck am I reading

The difference between English and Spanish is that while English colonies became as important as the UK, Spanish colonies even with autonomy are still shitholes.
You'll never be european or part of the first world Pancho, just get over it, International Spanish is Castillian and will always be no matter how many of your brown roaches get smuggled into the USA to escape your local druglords.

>mfw the Ass Creed movie will gross more than Star Wars because there are more Neo-Ubisoft fanboys than Star Wars fans

Cred Forums threads on Cred Forums are the biggest example of cancer you can witness on 2016 Cred Forums.
This thread only lacks a banepost and we're set to go.

Rogue one only recently got delayed.

Why the fuck would we?
We speak English and enough spanglish to tell you we'd like a Baja Blast with our grande (hard shell) taco, Pablo.

youtube.com/watch?v=76aWfOPLWBU
this scene made the fucking movie for me

pretty good user

>Nobody but spaniards
Fixed it for ya. Any south american won't want to hear it in Spain's spanish, have you seen the comment section in spanish videos about dub? That's concentrated cancer, so bad I'm basically immune to most shit on the internet.

>said the worst european country whos economy ranks lower than fucking italy

This so much.
I liked Black Flag well enough, but the whole time I was sailing around I was wishing it had more behind the hood.
Upgrading ships, canons being a resource, having to keep my crew happy and fed, being able to go in with a whole fleet, an actual scarcity of resources instead of being stuck at the maximum the whole game etc. etc.

I know tons of Star Wars fans.

I don't know a single Aassassin's Creed fan besides myself.

>WAHHH MUH BIDYA GAMEZZZ
>g-g-g-guys plz g-g-get on topic this isn't v-v-v-v-vidya

>>>r/gaming

A ton of games could work well if directors and the people giving the moeny wouldn't be so retarded and completely change and therefor ruin the story of said game every damn time
Hell i bet even Postal would have been shit if it wasn't made by Uwe Boll who doesn't give one fuck for anything, not even today when he finally goes into retirement

CG of their usual quality for a full length movie would take ages to make and need Star Wars tier branding to make its money back.

That's so far from being true as to make me wonder if you have ever left your house in your entire life.

There's actually a very good narrative/lore reason for the AC movie coming out on that date.

It's actually pretty cool that they're doing that.

Spain is a shithole with less of a future than most of its fucking colonies. It's a shithole, PIIGS need to be put to death and annexed.

The fuck are you talking about, Episode 7 made 2 billion, Ass Creed will make 400 million at most.

The first silent hill
1st resident evil
The tomb raider films
Hitman films
Are all good movies.

Not Oscar worthy but for following the source material they so this well

Why should they be expected to? It's a softener language. The point is to be more faithful to the native language of where the game takes place. They should have done so with Eizo in Italy too.

If you can't read subtitles I don't know what to tell you.

user
the new stars made a SHIT TON OF MONEY

every one knows star wars now

youtube.com/watch?v=aDE6ER5P53k

Still better than South-America.
Sorry Moctezuma, to be a part of the first world you can't have druglords beheading members of the police.

Even the worst of Yurop is better than the best of South America.
Don't know why there's so many South Americans in Spain if it was otherwise.

They speak spanish in italy?

Spain is fucking awesome. My grandparents live there and I wish they'd let me move in with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXBIWUzRg2M

>said a member of a country ruled by druglords

What I really fear about this film is that it will probably end up with the idea that "Spain is evil because muh Inquisition and the AL-Andalus dindu nuffin".
I wish I am wrong and they do like in AssCreed 1 where there was both saracens and crusader bad guys.

Oh si, viva Franco

>Mexico
>South America

I'll be amazed if Assassin's Creed doesn't bomb.

They're all sudacas.

How bad is it? I'm guessing it's mostly the mexicans. I'm cuban but I love hearing authentic Spaniard.

Most games would work better as TV series/cable miniseries

A game to movie adaptation would work for something with either a short playtime or a focal lore/scenario point that could be written around and directed as a film (ie something like Kingsglaive versus FFXV)

but that's why kenway was great, desu

Latest game didnt have white robes either (as default) hell i think unity didnt either

Or maybe you're just too quick to cry "whitewash!"?

Mexican Spanish sounds vulgar as fuck, at least the way you uneducated retards speak it.

Stop using your fucking profanities. They just make you sound like third-world savages.

que has dicho gonorrea pinche huevon malparido

Spaniards swear a lot too. Ostia puta me cago en Dios.

oh yeah and + this
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_-OvCSkxg

I'm a big fan of the director Justin Kurzel, both Snowtown and Macbeth were fantastic films, and the cinematographer Adam Arkapaw did both of those, True Detective season 1, Top of the Lake, and Animal Kingdom. Fassbender and Cotillard are two of the best actors working today. So I at least know it will be well directed, well acted and well shot. All that needs worrying about is how well its written, which, unfortunately, is important enough to render everything else wasted if its shit.

Anyone who says the first Silent Hill movie was good needs to be punched in the face.

>firts Black Flag and now this
why am I being forced to listen to fucking gallego?
If I want to do it I'd... who am I kidding, I rather die than listen to that prostitution of spanish

This can't be real.

it doesn't matter if you're a little higher on the map. you're still a 3rd world country like spain who just wanted to be alone to feel uniqué

>set game in English
>go to Cuba
>people speak gallego
What the fuck?

>almost saved this pic until i saw geralt

no dumb slav, you can't be memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxav9Jj7R68

>this will never be a reality

>mfw I'm immune to all this shitposting because I'm from the superior Catalonian master race

>mexican/colombian/bolivian jail
>hate spanish inmates because they are foreigners and "raped muh grandma"
>spanish jail
>still the same because it's filled with mexican/comobian/bolivian retards

everyone go watch the director's first film if you want to see a brilliant character study and to also feel like absolute shit afterwards.

IMPARAPLA

You're in spain, you're not immune

So how is Homer a bad translation and Wolverine a good one?

It's AOE2x all over again.

AGORA
PRESTO
CULTIVAR
CONSTRUIR
EH!
SANTIAGO!

Uncharted, but it sounds like they're already fucking that up with how they cast Nate's Uncle for the movie.
or EDF

Latinos mocking Homer is actually hilarious because they're the ones that changed his name to Homero for not a single reason.
Spain has its fair share of retarded dub decisions, but The Simpsons dub has always been stellar there.

The Wolverine thing is not even a bad translation, lobezno is the literal translation of wolverine, you could argue that names shouldn't be translated but in the end it's a matter of opinion.

>Black Flag is the worst

Get the fuck out of here with your wrong opinions

All the Assassins Creed parts are ass, the pirate parts are good but repetitive as fuck.

>lobezno is the literal translation of wolverine

It actually isn't, the animal wolverine is called glotón.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious they don't give a shit about the actual quality of the translation, they only want to shit on Spain. Hell, their Simpsons dub changes completely a lot of the jokes and they praise it to no end while giving us shit for A Todo Gas

Nobody likes Castilian

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeglZNFahzQ

>Those comments

>You get payed to write that you want to sniff an orc's ass.

Are they really trying to make something scary using words like "jovencita"?
No one talks like that in Spain.

I only see Spaniards praising the dub and butthurt sudacas crying

But that was the best part.

In the first game maybe, too bad they never really went anywhere with it.

They've been making 007 games for a while user

I would cum buckets for a big budget, over the top espionage thriller movie where the climax is a big fistfight between two shirtless men on top of a giant robot.

In other words, I want a 2 hour Metal Gear movie

>Spain has a lower fertility rate than Japan
>most advanced Asian countries like Hongkong and South Korea have lower fertility rate than Japan
>Euro countries like Italy Germany and a few others have the same fertility rate as Japan
Why do we only talk about Japan's be be problems?

>Retconning the fact that the animus translates whatever language it is into english

>whitewashing

SJWs aren't allowed here, newfag

Advertisment for the games NEVER talk about the present-day part of the storyline, and that's one of the coolest things I've ever taken from AC.

I like it. Mexican neutral spanish is awesome, none of that sing song shit though

The new Animus is dumb

i agree with everything youve said. i am genuinely worried about the writing and the acting ability of some of the lesser characters and extras.
in the games there was a lot of civillians and random no name people you interact with. if the hiring team just got some random generic tough guys to play guards i think it will show.

Dios che vendija.

Kinda related question: The last Assassin's Creed game I played was 3, are any of them good after that? I don't like the look of 4 because it doesn't look like it has anything to do with assassins, but Rogue, Unity, and whatever the london one is called look mildly interesting. Also how well do they run on an older pc?

Other way around.

fel is green and turns shit green
but then super fel orcs become red again which i dont understand

A Todo Gas: Onda Vital

Is this a shoot of the porn parody movie? Because it really looks like a porn parody.

Normal Orcs were brown. Fel-infused orcs were green. Giganiga fel orcs were bright red.

AC4 is nice, but it's more of a pirate game.
Rogue is a reskin of AC4 where you play as a templar.
Unity has a pointless story and really really clunky mechanics.

Unity on a i3 6100 and GTX 960 runs at 40-60 FPS.
AC4 runs like AC3, Rogue runs better than these two.

Blizzard has all the fucking money in the world and they can't hire a decent CG team? Can't hire a bunch of extras to stand around in costume?

That's all choice of the director.
Really doubt Blizzard cared too much about the movie.
If it works fine, if it doesn't who cares.

Please leave

I didn't know Angry Joe's review was out already

anyone want to reminisce on the multiplayer as far back as brotherhood?
the mechanics didnt have much depth but damn did i have a good time.

I never got why they turned bright red again but eh

That isn't going to work for me.

To be honest I only played the games after the second one because of the story it's self so I'm quite looking forward to the movies, despite knowing what happens already. Also they need to rename the series to "pirates code"

No it wasn't. If you removed that garbage it would still be the first assassination game set in pre modern times

if you don't think 4 looks fun, ignore all the other games and jump to Syndicate, then. Unity and Syndicate are independent since Desmond is gone, but Syndicate is a lot more fun.

>A Todo Gas

Jesus Christ is this real?

>south american chimps laughing at Homer
>when the entire world but them calls him Homer
>when you translated Sideshow Bob to Bob Patiño

So in spain we are going to watch the whole movie in spanish and we will lose this detail....fuck.

Just fucking play them all. The most mind numbing ones are 1 and revelations.

The rest are bretty gud, but I'm biased in regards to 3 because Native American culture gets me diamonds

4 is pretty cool as long as you're not nailed to a hub city ie Havana, Nassau, and Kingston.

Rogue is 3 and 4 put together

Unity has MUH GRAFIX and decent stealth/combat

Syndicate can be good, too. Just don't think about anything for too long.

Seriously, even the newest is just 20 mericabux

Pound them out for a couple weeks, really takes care of your time.

Which one has the most focus on actual assassination missions? I liked that 3 actually had all these targets, and I feel like 4 is so far away it should have been a new ip.

Unity had a lot of focus on the assassination missions, you have a lot of ways to approach them.
But the clunky as fuck controls fuck it all up.

>d..do I fit in yet?

Maybe in europe
But the date has stayed the same in the us since announcement

youtube.com/watch?v=mGrtmDt_Y_4

>South Americans are still fighting over different dialects

Maybe by 2300 they'll have actual governments instead of druglords.

Nope, but that's how the first F&F movie was called in spain. The pic is just a bunch of random dub words mexicans hate about Spanish dubs.

Hey there, Pink

>hitman films
>good
You dropped the ball.
The first one was an abomination. I didn't even bother with the second one but I highly doubt it's worth anyones time.
Get the fuck out of here.

>Not bringing back Franco
>Not wanting to Make Fascism Great Again

Might have more moor blood than most, Jose.

NOT

VIDYA

>Nigger, Kenway doesn't give a literal FUCK about the Assassin's, their Creed or their agenda until 80% through the game.
You could say pretty much the exact same thing about Ezio.

No, GTA is GTA.
That name is a play on several questionable dubs decisions we made:
Kamehameha as Onda Vital (most of the autonomic TV stations kept the original nomenclature in their own dub).
Need for Speed as A Todo Gas.
I'd say the names are the same thing but I haven't played it so I don't know.

I don't want to because I heard how life was back then from my grandparents, when people were randomly executed and beaten almost to death for absolutely no reason.

I can't believe how retarded you are. Europe has a shit ton of languages while south america only has spanish, portuguese, english and maybe french somewhere.

Yeah, and South Americans are still busy fighting over dialects on the internet.

if this makes up most of the movie they're going to offend a lot of normalfag amerilards that refuse to read subtitles

Well the translation of Die Hard is not as cool as Crystal Jungle..

who is expected to see this garbage.

That's because there wasn't any around, Ezio's endgame ended up rebuilding the chapter and the only ones you really meet in Italy were his family members.

Kenway's situation is more aggressive in avoiding it, since your right hand man keeps badgering him to help out and Kenway just doesn't care.

No, they aren't. You're the only one saying this.

And then they said "fuck it" and they stopped translating the names so F6 and F7 have the original game.

Need for speed is need for speed. You mean Fast & Furious

This thread is an example.
Go to any Simpson videos in spanish or in south american spanish and you'll see these chimps fighting over it.

Mario Maker.

>Franco was litterally worse than Hitler and did no good for Spain in any sense
>Muh civil war, Muh Historic Memoir

>break the heart of a beautiful Spanish girl because I was a fucking idiot.
>filled with eternal regret and sorrow over my idiocy and the loss of a beautiful soul.
>tried dating Mexican girls and they're fucking awful, just the fucking worst.

Save me from this hell.

>That's because there wasn't any around
except for Paola, Volpe, Mario, Bartolomeo, Teodora, Antonio and Machiavelli. But yeah there were no Assassin's around in Renaissance Italy.

Ezio's entire goal was revenge until he is inducted into the Order. He didn't work on rebuilding the Order until Brotherhood.

Franco was a fucking retard mate.
He got to power because everyone ahead of him died and when he was in power everything went to shit until he started leaving important matters to his subordinates that were far more competent than him.
José Antonio Primo de Rivera was the GOAT fascist guy, and I'm not even fascist.

It's really how the games should have done it.

Unity was still the worst though. The casting director for the english version of that game was a fucking retard.

Why the fuck would ANYONE want women from Spain?

>not wanting a brown QT from Mexico

Because there's only 1 attractive mexican woman for every 10k

>spics fighting each other
Wow I thought they were better than niggers, but they are the same.

I thought it was pretty damn great up until revelations. AC3 really had a disappointing conclusion, but up to that point I thought they did it in a very entertaining way. Collecting the glyphs and unlocking the truth video and all that involved subject 16 in that game was the shit.

Feels like people just jumped on the bandwagon of LOL HISTORY CHANNEL ALIENS, failing to understand that what made that ridiculous was that they claimed that it was real, where as in AC it was used as a concept for afictional story, where it's still a very entertaining and interesting concept. Conspiracies used to be fun, now everyone is allergic to them.

As opposed to amerilards fighting each other and some of them unironically siding with niggers?

>comparing a shitposting fight with nigger fights or latin-american bands

How can spain ever recover?

OVERWATCH BABY

Because the brown qts in Spain are better, it's as simple as that.

Ostias los templarios acaban de activar la Onda Vital.

Anda Jomer, trae las paellas.

>implying an assassin must be loyal to the order to be a good character

kys

ching chong pling plong

I think hotline could be a great movie. Hyper violent action movie following a man going vigilante against the mob as he descends into madness.

No forced romances
No saving the world bullshit

Just old school action.

Leftists had it coming.

Also

>Wants to rape nuns and murder priests
>Franco beats the shit out of a bunch of barbaric leftists
>"MUH OPPRESSION"

>vidya movie
>grossing more than fucking star wars

>cant spell
>meme spouter
>has 0 geography

you wouldnt happen to be american would you?

No, sorry, there's nothing that justifies the senseless murder of civilians and beaten them up for no reason.
Franco was scum, and he will always be remembered as the scum he was.

Shame americans didn't begin the cleanup down here instead of France.

>has 0 geography
What did he mean by this?

Movie is gonna be about two thirds set in the present. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Because it stars the fucking Wolfman, nigger.

Plus a based CIA douchebag in shades and flippy-floppies.

Also, Delta Force Operators who fucking wrek Mexicans.

Shay is the best Assassin's Creed character and he wasn't 100% loyal to the Order.

Ezio initially became an Assassin for revenge but he joined the cause out of his own free will when he saw what the Templars were doing/planning.

His loyalty to the Creed was only surpassed by Shay.

“"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

>dat ACR monkey face
everytime

So, Drive then?

Hardcore Henry is the only good video game movie

L U D O K I NO
U
D
O
K
I
N
O

>black flag worst

Glad you can read, comrade; I was worried for a bit.

It's was a good pirate game that they shoehorned some shitty Assassin's Creed game play/story into.

10/10

Executing communists isn't a crime, you commie faggot.

Franco was a GOAT leader and Primo de Rivera was a muslim cocksucker.

The problem is that if you said that someone is a communist, he automatically got executed, no proof was needed.

Not to mention that that's exactly what Stalin did, so basically, Franco was the same as the communists.
The only thing he brought to Spain was constant murder, and absolutely everyone was relieved when he died.

>tanked hard
user the Chinese fucking loved it. It made mad money.

Can we all agree that Dragon Ball in galician accent is the embodiment of kino?

Viva la Franco!

Of course the communists are going to act like victims after being exposed.

Franco saved Spain from being a Soviet hellhole and brought cultural and economic prosperity to Spain.

thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/22955-spanish-savior

According to a fuckload of reports, it actually ended up in loses.

>Khameini
>Persian

>they are making a standalone movie without Emily's character

Cannot complain about this. Soldado has a great chance to surpass the first.

>don't like someone
>claim he's a communist
>gets killed

Nope, I know very well what happened back then, Franco was absolute cancer, and there's no point in calling one communist or fascist when both Stalin and Franco did the same shit.

Dictators will always be put down like the dogs they all are, be it far left or far right.
All they bring is pointless suffering for an idelogy only a minority wants that much.

but the discworld movies were also all terrible. not as bad as the warcraft movie, but still awful

To be fair, warcraft designs look cartoony and goofy as shit IN GAME (muh pauldrons twice the size of muh body) so all we're seeing here is their decision to try and stay visually true to the source material. They could've made an effort to not make everything look completely ridiculous but then they wouldn't be staying true to the source material. "Realistic and understated" is absolutely not warcraft.

Everyone Franco had executed he had executed for a reason, which is more than I say for those commie faggots.

One of the stories my grandparents told me is about one time when a neighbour was coming from work, and in the street he lived in, there was a protest march, so he just passed through them, to get to his home.
At that moment the police arrived and started tring to disperse everyone, he was about to get home when they beat him almost to death, just because he was near the others.

That scum is no longer among us for a very good reason, and that kind of opression has no place nowadays, and must be erradicated.

Seriously, what's the difference between that, and ISIS?
It's terrorism.

>Everyone Franco had executed he had executed for a reason
The problem is when the police has freedom to execute anyone they want.

And that's when innocent people get killed.

Political radicals are all scum that must be purged, they bring nothing but suffering, violence and death for ideologies that in the end, died anyway.

When someone like this rises to power, it must be a priority to take him down as soon as possible.
Kinda funny when SJWs say that Trump is fascist, those people don't know what true fascism is.

When their familes are executed wrongly because someone started pointing fingers for fun, maybe then they'll stop talking so loud about those matters.

that's terror

So as someone who doesn't speak spanish I shouldn't see this movie?

Si

Is that a no?

What did he mean by this?

Taco taco

he never went to spain obviously

Just another Jew conspiring against Spain. That's why they were exiled.

I love how subtle their outfits are, just like real Assassins.

Nobody in the crowd will be able to point out the guy with metal dicks on his chest wearing macaroni armor as a possible suspect in conspicuous public killings.

Not sure about the woman in bright turquoise and gold thread with shit tons of eyeliner though.

People might just finger her alone for murdering fashion.

I want to laugh hard and long at him, is this for real?

Has anyone bothered to burst his bubble yet? I want to see him get defensive about being a dumbass.

i know nothing about this person, is he a racist who's upset about a white person playing a taco bender? Or an SJW who's complaining about whitewashing?

i non !

>I'm an idiot

Spaniards are white you doofus.

the latter

>Spain
>taco bender
hue

It's real

And IIRC he started using examples like Antonio Banderas and shit as your average spaniard cause tan = brown.

Hahaha, wow,

I don't know if the Spanish or Hispanics would find this more offensive.

no one likes to be told that you SHOULD look like a mexican, mayan or inca manlet to be hispanic.

Ain't Fassbender like half spaniard?
I know he speaks spanish

>ITT worthless inbred mexican that fled instead of fixing their country

I always enjoy looking at the well bred people compared to the extinct aztec refugees that cannot handle actual spanish, the difference is basically Irish vs Cherokee

Hey pedro how about you give back that gold and silver you took...

Oh wait you lost to it England.

Half irish half german, i think

>we /Vsauce3/ now

How much of this movie will be "Muslims Dindu Nuffin!"?

Una monedita para el vino?

Texas?

Do i have to post the same image again?

Actually cubans are immune

Unfortunately no so no need to watch that bullshit. I only played 1 and 2 but that modern day shit was a huge disappointment. Would have been better without it.

Another shitty videogame movie? You people do know that it's going to be trash, ri-

>Fassbender

God fucking damn it! Now I'll have to watch this garbage too.

Because Homer is the only on the family that had a translation? Also Marge, Lisa, Bart, Lenny, ETC... can actually be pronounced retaining spanish language rules? Unlike Homer???

>Spaniards are white you doofus.
no they aren't. maybe they were in the time period this movie is set, but not anymore.

We actually used to be even blacker back then, since the reconquista had just happened.

then the sjws have even MORE of a point here. Honestly they should replace Fassbender with Idris Elba

Not really, that cuckold in the tweet has no fucking clue that Frassbender looks like anybody here in while in costume.

the funny thing is that it actually inspired the texan flag

Spain is the fucking Euro-hipster nation, they got blacked and invaded by Muslims before it was cool.

>white dude
>Irish
>white

>White dude
>Spaniard
>White

Why are people comparing this to Ghibli again?

Have they never seen an anime with handpainted backgrounds before?

>ACR
HEEEY NIKO IT'S YOUR COUSIN!

Donde esta la pastilla doctor?