I've never played RE4, is this port alright? I don't have a PC that can run games

I've never played RE4, is this port alright? I don't have a PC that can run games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRLQtgdG8Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its 2016
and its 20$ yes

>its 2016
What was meant by this

Yeah it's good. Have fun.

Remember to use nothing but the Red9

>Good
>Killed the series

>Every RE4 thread ever
>The red9/tmp spergs all come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how great their gun is
Fuck off, every gun is viable except mine thrower

remember to shoot gun

You think gun waifu faggots are bad? This is the species of faggot that's truly insufferable.

Wasn't solidrev saying the port controlled terribly on PS4? Is it really that bad?

The game came out in what, 2004?

Everyone sucks, time for chapter rating.
Castle>Village>Island. Fuck the island.

OP, whatever you do
Use at least one pistol, one shotgun, a sniper, and a magnum

There are a lot of games, no one can play every big game near its release.

If any pcunts join the thread, the port is a mess and the controls are fucked up for both ps4 and xbox controllers

>A game released on three console generations
Oh god

>you now realize that RE4 got more official ports than doom

that pic gave me a chuckle
also what's the point of having a bunch of ports of a FPS? It's always going to be best by far on PC

>RE4
>FPS

You're misunderstanding me. The person I was quoting seemed to indicate that Doom needs some more ports. I was saying there's not as much reason to port Doom compared to non-FPSs

>a gun that literally shoots frag grenades
>not viable
where the fuck did you learn to play zombie games, faggot?

he's talking about Doom

He probably got the final upgrade which throws usability out the window

What's your point?

>Denial fags protecting their precious game and lalalalalala'ing the truth away

Its good but you're missing out on the best version user

Nah, he's just surprised that it now has more ports than Doom, because Doom was considered one of the official "ported to everything and your mom" games.

A lot of those ports aren't official, however.

This game is getting yet ANOTHER rerelease?

What did they change?

it's a meme game favored by reddit

Nothing i dont know why normalshits and redditors like this shit game much?

Jesus fucking christ, how many times are gonna play this game? Boil yourself in hot pussy oil shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRLQtgdG8Zs

4k remake when?

EVERY GAME THAT IS POPULAR IS REDDIT!

Good god get a hold of yourself

My friends and I liked it as edgy teenagers on the gamecube, but that's about it. RE5 dropped the ball hard

t. the Codfag

>remaster
>looks worse than the pc version which came out years before

really

Is Resident Evil 4 having contest with Rayman 2 on ports?
>No Rayman 2 4K
What the fuck Ubisoft

If I could play this game on any platform, which would be the best?

Wii for dat aiming? Is the PC version moddable?

using the wiimote will probably leave you disappointed because it makes the game much easier than it was intended to be. the gamecube version is still the best because it still looks good and it doesn't have all the overpowered shit from the rest of the ports. still has mercs, and you really aren't missing much by not playing ada's quest.

>Killed the series
>Sent it off on a bizzare tangent the next 2 games were wasted on trying to clean up and correct
>Brought a poster boy into the limelight spawning cancerous cgi movies
>Brought in a wave of kids hating on previous games
>Sold worse than 5 and 6
>1/2 the game is shit
>QTE's for no reason
>Not even what it set itself out to be to begin with.
Kill yourself

>cancerous cgi movies

I thought the Xbox 360 controller had normal controls.

The ammo being so sparse is what kills it. Better off with just using gernades and a magnum.

retarded anime idiot

must suck to have such high standards like yours, o supreme gentlemen

i bet your favorite game is extremely obscure

Did they fuck with the controls of this new PS4 version? My PC is too shit to run it.

>Las plagas
>Clearly ouroboros

It's las plagas, user.
For one, the girl isn't being surrounded by turds, and second, they literally say so in the fucking movie.

What version is the recent PC port based on? The PS2 or Wii version?

No i dont maybe if you get your head out of your ass and stop playing shitty meme games for gamers amirite :^)

His point was that if OP's pc can't run games, he has several platforms to choose from. Since RE4 has been ported several times.

>File#2

Now THATS shit taste

there are some weird discrepancies in this version. Some frame by frame animation is choppy since the made it 60fps. Also audio quality is stretched and you can hear sounds where you shouldn't, don't know if anyone else noticed this. His shirt is black now instead of navy blue. Other textures have been "improved"

GameCube is still the definitive version.

Now I know it's bait. Thanks.

Git gud

04 in Japan

Get it. It's one of my all time favourite games.

I would literally die if a girl did this to me.

If you don't use the Red 9 you're a faggot.

That's a real bro right there. Instead of blowing his brains out, he's handing the gun to his friend.

But it's literally ouroboros.
Las plagas doesn't infect like that nor does it do the fucking mouth flower thing.

Uroburos is plaga type 2 or some shit. They mention this in the files in RE5. Instead of injecting it in the embryo stage, science has advanced where it's viable to turn someone with a mature specimen.

..Meaning it's not plagas then is it? It's Uroburos.

It's las plagas you fucking sillywilly, they say so.
One guy gets the wriggly head from las plagas, they say so in the movie. It's just a special snowflake better las plagas that can control lickers and shit.

It still is plaga, just using a different name, and that it's matured

I went out and got a physical copy, because I haven't played since on my PS2, and for $20 I'd say it's fine. Most of the characters and enemies look great.

The difficulty wasn't messed with, I'm assuming, but it's easier than I remember. When I was younger, chainsaw man chased me around the whole village. And, now, I dropped him in the first room we met up in.

Oh, and I still love the shooting range. Too bad there wasn't ever a gun reward for clearing all of it.

I'm currently playing the GC version and it looks very nice for an eleven year old game.

>actually pay attention to all the notes I find, like an actual smart person
>Salazar betrayed his ancestors for a shot at immortality
>find the Salazar family crown at the bottom of that trap door spike pit

Things I never noticed before.

I just figured one of his minions stole his crown so he punished him.