Do you still truly enjoy gaming Cred Forums...

Do you still truly enjoy gaming Cred Forums, or is it just something you do to pass time due to nothing better going on in your life?

What game?

Morrowind

Looks like Oblivion desu.

It's modded skyrim dummy

They're making a new Gladiator movie and you're playing the main role, here's part of the script.

Less and less, for some reason I find myself shitposting and wasting time than I do playing vidya, or if I do play vidya I play podcasts over them. Tempted to sit down and play a game one of these days.

can underage leave

i enjoy single players and playing zombies or skating with friends but forced online stuff just doesnt get me hype anymore. i dont truly enjoy it anymore i just do it now coz i´m used to it and i´m scared of letting go of something that used to be so much to me before it become worthless dogshit

should i pick up dancing/gym or something..

>Do you still truly enjoy gaming Cred Forums
Sure, but not with any form of modern AAA game.
Only with older or smaller titles.

For the most part these days it's just to pass time. A lot of games just don't interest me anymore. Once and awhile something comes out and i'll play it non-stop.

when im stoned yeh lol

Both.

Just killing time mostly but sometimes certain game clicks and suddenly I'm having a lot of fun like before. Been enjoying Doom 4 a lot theese days.

enjoy it more and more from day to day

morrowind & oblivion soundtracks make we want to be able to forget about everything and get lost in their worlds like I used to in my teens.

But I cant. When you live in the real world, i.e you've moved out of your parents place & have to work and be a general functioning adult... there's always something that needs done. Some bill needs to payed. Food needs to be cooked. There's always something. It's near impossible to truly relax and get immersed in games like you could when you were younger.

bait or underage newfag.

I do, I'm just not catered to as often anymore because it's easier to make games that casual shitters will buy because effort behind those games is far less now.

It is possible if you are loser manchild neet basement dweller living with his/her mom.

Then make time.

nope, can't even remember the last time i played a video game more than 10 minutes. I got bored of video games a long time ago.

I have these same feels user, but usually find time to smoke a joint and escape in an immersive game late at night or on a lazy sunday evening

From time to time. But it's come to the point where my general disgust of the industry outmatches my enjoyment most of the time.

I'm not going to buy Dishonored 2 - or if I do only console second hand in a spell when the game is worth next to nothing despite being very enthused about it.

I'm at at the point where I don't one one cent of my money to help this industry as much as I can prevent it.

you're full of shit

everyone has atleast 4 hours spare time every night and then all weekend

It's not about time user. It's about always being aware of the next "thing" in the day that you have to worry about. It's nonstop.

it just doesnt feel the same

>or is it just something you do to pass time

Yes. A time waster when I have nothing else to do, or I need to turn my brain off for a few minutes. I can't play games for more than 30 minutes at this point. I have better things to do, and games are just so shitty now.

oh you're a woman?

Because like this user said , there's always something on your mind that you know needs to be done/sorted. Responsible adulthood sucks.

>Do you still truly enjoy gaming Cred Forums
Playing SMTIV Apocalypse right now. Been playing for the last 2 hours or so. I just put my 3DS down to charge so I can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and see what was going on the 4chans. I'll probably play some Dead Rising or GTAO after this.

You could be doing something productive with that time.

Bit of both, most of the time it's just a time waster i feel guilty about but i can't bring myself to do anything else

I enjoy it, I deliberatly stop doing other things because I find vidya more enjoyable, when I get bored, I start being productive as fuck, but I always come back to vidya, been like this since I was 6.

If you're not enjoying yourself then you need to play better games.

I enjoy it still. Been truly enjoying AA6 and SMT IV Apocalypse at the moment.

Oh come on, why do you have to go and ruin a good movie with cuck memes...?

There are a few games I still enjoy, but mostly they are excuses to spend time with friends who I can no longer meet up with locally.

The next game I am looking forward to is Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I re-subbed to WoW recently but I have a hard time justifying time spent on it. I always feel like I could (and should) be doing something more productive with my hours.

games feel more like work to me, mostly because I feel an obligation to beat the campaign of games I buy, but I have hundreds of games that I have yet to finish.