How do i get a job at a data entry center or a call center...

how do i get a job at a data entry center or a call center, im currently a wagecuck at mcdonalds and i cant support my vidya obsession that way. please help

Don't work at a callcenter. Telemarketing is like THE most soul crushing job ever

sell your boipussi on craigslist for 200$ a round

They hire all the time for the call center in my town and even offer out a bunch of bonuses.

The job is so bad that even with the good entry level pay nobody fucking stays

I don't know what it's like in America but here call centres pay about as much as McDonalds.

LOOK AT THAT BABY PLATYPUS!
HOLY SHIT!

Get off Cred Forums this isn't the board to discuss this topic. Polite sage

not in LA are you? :(

How are you not swimming in PA jobs if you live in fucking LA?

That's a mole you retard.

Make a proper resume, list none of your negative traits, then just go in get hired on the spot probably, and you're in.
Then work there as long as you can stomach it and move on up.
Climb the chain, hand over hand, or die trying.

Im not the op, but i have no idea how to get a job like that.

>tfw afraid my last job at a callcenter might ruin my chances for getting a job at the one I want to apply to

rïïï

were you fired?

You start calling one of the million production companies/look on local film boards and get hired over an email? Easiest fucking pay I've ever "earned"

I made $400 for a two day job that consisted of me sitting around and occasionally folding/unfolding tents

get a line cook job, they will pay you more (assuming you worked as a cook in mcds)

The fact that you can't even pick the right board for your question tells me you are destined to flip burgers and work for almost nothing. Enjoy you're sad life faggot.

>can't get a job at a call centre

Literally any retard can get a job at a call centre, just show up for an interview in a suit and you'll get the job.

They shit places to work, they practically all have revolving door hiring policies since people generally leave as fast as they can hire them.

You will encounter 2 types of people if you get a job there. The first are the "lifers", people that have already been working there for anything from 2 years upwards, and they are the types can actually kind of care about their shit jobs, because they have no higher aspirations in life than watching football at a bar with their friends.

The seconds type are the people who don't give a shit, and don't intend to be there long for whatever reason.

If you aren't a lifer, expect to either lose your job somewhere between 6-12 months, or slowly watch yourself become a lifer.

t. Someone who has spent 2 years working at 2 different call centres and would rather kill themselves than work in another.

too bad call centers are being outsourced

how do i get one of those comfy 9-5 office jobs?

callcenter work =/= telemarketing bit it's still real shitty. Thank god I'll be moving to web chat soon, no more phone business

No I quit. They wanted me to come back in the days I quit but I said no. Officially I said I quit because of family reasons though, but I wasn't working there long enough to qualify for FMLA

I just got an offer to work at a data entry position but it's like an on call thing and it's for only october.

I have no faith in my excel skills. I took one class in college and never needed it again since.

what do

this
one of my friends burned through the last pieces of his soul because he had to work in a call centre

What's a job that gives you a good workout everytime you go?

brush up on excel you dumb idiot