All confirmed Civ 6 leaders so far

Will it be any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/All confirmed Civ 6 leaders so far /
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
youtu.be/IJiHDmyhE1A
youtube.com/watch?v=HM-2A7D_u0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I think so. I just hope the AI isn't retarded in warfare.

>comic style characters

only if Ghandi is still nuke crazy

Scythia is a little too far east to be Europe. Turkey/Byzantium is already the far extreme, and Scythia is farther east.

Apart from the (imo) revolting landscape graphics, yes, everything else is looking good.

I actually love the return to the old comedic styles.

Well at least their announcing more than just female leaders.

Muh gurl powah

Ghandi looks like an ayy.

>Trajan
>Looks like Caesar from the Asterix comics

What.

>Scythia
>Europe
>???

>Pedro with Tumblr nose
>a Hojo as leader of Japan

Tomirys and Hojo look great. The rest are ass.

>2 Spaniards
Noice.

I don't think so. Personally the game looks like it has been made for mobile apps because of how cartoony it is. Leaders look terrible as well as just dumb in design. No mongolia because of some BS reason they pulled out their ass.

Especially because all their real settlements were east of the Caspian. Yeah they held land on the black sea, but they all lived east.

>France
>Japan isn't one of the three great unifiers

I guess. Some weird fucking choices though

Not enough females.

the art style for this game is fucking TERRIBLE, what the fuck were they thinking?

> every style with exaggerated features or caricatures is deemed "mobile game" or "childish"
I fucking hate the last few years because of this shit

you need to kill yourself if you think this godawful art direction is anything other than awful shit

>everyone but Phillip, Cleopatra, Ghandi and Roosevelt is a literal who

>Montefuckingzuma
>literal who
Que?

stale b8

go with the hitler meme next time, it's still hot around here

Will I be good?
>Will it be good?
Will I be good?
>Will it be good?
Will I be good?
>Will it be good?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/All confirmed Civ 6 leaders so far /

>barbarossa and pericles
>literal whos

are you just a doodoohead or what

>Game is called "Civilization"
>put in Kongo

Top kek

I fucking hate the Hojo. Did they ever have Oda Nobunaga?

How do they get away with not inluding the "King of all Kings" Cyrus the Great but adding fantasy lady Tomyris?

That's another way of saying:

>my highest level of education is secondary school

>Trajan
>a literal who
Titus get the fucking cross

fuck this artstyle makes me barf. diplomacy in these games is shit anyways.

They know they'll have to eventually include Hitler, right?

who?

>not put hitler in yet

>have hundreds of historical figures for India's history and culture to lead the nation
>stick with Ghandi AGAIN for "le nuke em all ghandi xD" meme

I'm glad I dropped this trash with IV.

Hope so. I've been crushing 5 in anticipation.

There's plenty of more deserving Germans they can go through first t.bh

>mobage

Why is Hitler never the leader of Germany?
What are they afraid of?

They were all over the European steps, user. Modern day Ukraine and Southern Russia.

That is at the longitude of the eastern parts of Norway and Finland.

The game would be banned in Germany. It's more about Germans being obsessed with censorship.

The jews cutting there funding and the PR nightmare

America.

>Ive never went to high school: ths post

looks like the fucking characters in old fallout games when you spoke to them

Probably because Germany has other, actually capable leaders to choose from.

>Woman has entire era of human history named after her
>Literally who

Him and Muhammed will never happen.

We may never get another Medieval Total war either because of the all the controversy it will undoubtedly cause.

its funny you indian niggerian

no waifu... no catherine

that's their running joke, they can't get rid of it that easy

It was funny in one game. It stopped being funny when it became a "staple meme".

she prefered horsedicks anyway

missing content

>cleopatra

>>Gandhi
>>Not someone like Akbar the Great or Chandragupta Maurya.
What's the point of changing up the characters if you don't change up all of them?

Kek, why did they make her into such a cumgobbler?

>Barbarossa
>Germany
Triggered as fuck

Are we still gonna get complaints about why Hitler isn't an option?

no, art style is crap, so much is missing, it's just gonna be civ 5 with a shit art style and a fifth of the content for years until dlc makes it civ 5 with a shit art style

I think it's pretty clear that, in the end, Hitler did a much better job of ruining Germany than he did rebuilding it.

>Germany
>having an Austrian leader
No thanks

>Montezuma

As a mexican, that triggers me.

but how do you know if you havent played it

To be clear, it's not the shit Montezuma

And, at best, a mediocre Austrian leader. He was a good rabblerouser but really, just for that?
That's like arguing Malcolm X should be the leader of America.

heh

>going back to their roots is a bad thing

I am talking about the way the name is written. Moctezuma is more accurate to the original pronunciation.

Can't break tradition, user

Name 1 (one) good austrian leader besides Maximilian I. and Clemens "Can't sit on a bayonet" von Metternich

bs. They had Muslims in the Charlemagne dlc.

inb4 their civ bonus is not being able to go past stone age

The obvious one

feels bad man

>le epik prussian meme
Austria IS germany

fuckin slav rapebabbies

Oh, yeah. Civ just does weird shit naming/spelling-wise sometimes.

I hope you can mod the game this time to add leaders instead of just replacing them.

I just want to add Finland since I know Firaxis will never be including them (which is totally understandable).

it's the
>caricatures are mobile garbage
meme

kill yourself reddit

The only literally who in that list is Catherine de Medici

The Dutch are a nothing country anyway.

>austria
>literally the northern extension of yugoslavia
>calling anyone a slav rapebaby
Oh the ironing

He accomplished more than, say, Boudicca as the first example off the top of my head. That's actually a bad example because Boudicca is the worst leader in the history of human civilisation. She still makes it in every game tho.

Because she was

muh kek

It's not Muslims, it's the crusades that is the problem. That and having the historical warlord and conqueror Muhammed in a historical game.

"Leave the Protestants to me..."

Daily reminder that the population of the balkans is white and based

we wuz sailors and shit

Nobody gives a shit about POOs

>Pixar shit art style
fugdis
>Refusing to grow is a good thing

Hi, reddit

get fucking bent. I bet you are spanish

Like Merkel?

Where is the Portuguese king?

Hate the art style. Looks too cartoon, like a mobile game.

Phillip and Trajan

I, too, am a fan of the Medici Era in English history.

Afonso is right there

wut

That's because Boudicca is the most recognizable of whatever amalgamation of the "celtic" civ is. Germany actually has good famous leaders that they can choose from.

Game looks good on world map, but character design is fucking atrocious. Really on the fence here.

This.

Who is the most handsome state chief, Cred Forums?

The only reason Boudicca is recognizable is because she gets shoehorned into every "warrior women in history" bullshit.

>tfw you wore the beard before it became cool
Oh, what could have been
;_;

>muh Hitler meme
Just use fucking mods for christs sake. Hitler mod in Civ 5 was probably the most well done of all the civ mods and even had voice acting and an animated model

still can't get over the fact that they added fucking CONGO. I am excited for the game though

Oh yeah, that was awesome.

Have to pander to the three niggers that play Civ.

Listen, it you're going to go around killing fellow Christians, at least have the decency to do it in a war.

They already have Egypt and Cleopatra , user.

It bothers me that all the female leaders have the same nose, and they seem to share that same nose with that female developer.

I do and really hate India can't have anyone but a Ghandi.

>some nobody nigger congo tribe leader
>""""""""""civilization"""""""""""

how many are there supposed to be at launch?

WE

4 leaders more.

Because the only reason to do it would be to make edgy teenagers happy.

any probable candidates? is Peter confirmed for Russia?

The problem with that argument is that Muhammad isn't considered historical at all. There is literally no account of his existence. If Muhammad is to be treated as a historical figure in, say, a Paradox game so should someone like Jesus.

>Jesus
>not a historical figure
What the fuck are you smoking?

>Trajan
>Spainiard
that's a big stretch friendo

What's your source? The bible?

Peter, Gilgamesh, Saladin and Gorgo IIRC have been comfirmed.

Born in Hispania, pure spanish blood

Even she is better than Adolf so far.

>no portugal
RAYCIS CRACKAS

>Born in Hispania, pure spanish blood

Literally WE conspiratorial tier

Lots of Romans were born outside the empire

Edgy

Are you serious? He conquered and made a fucking empire. There's more historical evidence of him than most of the leaders in this thread.

Jesus wasn't a warlord or leader of an empire so he isn't relevant geopolitically.

>most historians agree that Jesus in fact existed and was executed by orders of Pontius Pilatus around 30 AD
>he's also mentioned in roman and judean sources
>not a historical figure
Okay

yes. read some history.

>Saladin

You've just doomed this thread to 80 posts of stormfront screaming at you for violating the hugbox

I know that this has to be bait, but explain to me how a running joke in a video game is reddit?

>someone got so assmad over being called a nigger they typed up that blogpost
>video game faggot also gets triggered over the word nigger, uses said post as a retort

Just because those empires existed does not mean that Muhammad existed. There are no accounts of Muhammad existing at that time aside from the Quran and the Hadiths which were made centuries after his deaths.

The same logic applies to Jesus - just because there was a large number of Christian's that emerged within the Roman Empire does not mean Jesus existed.

WUZ

It's less saying nigger and more derailing threads with your edgy Cred Forumsshit.

Why do they all look like cartoon characters? Is this really Civ 6? Looks like someone translated a free to play mobile game into 3D.

Why not Sammuramat if they needed female leaders?

Saying the fucking Congo was never a civilization isn't "edgy", it's historically accurate.

Not that your nigger sympathizing brain could ever compute that though

look like cartoon :)
maybe is phone game lol

Hispania was part of the Roman Empire user.

>Brazil
>not Portugal
What the fuck did Brazil ever do in terms of World Wide Achievement anyways?
Their brightest moment was during the time they were a colony the Portuguese Empire Capital was established there for a couple decades due to Spanish Occupation (hurr durr line of succession cucked Portugal there).

Also fuck anything for using PT-BR instead of PT-EU for a language, PT-BR is fucking cancer in grammar and pronunciation.

>I said nigger again mom

>it's historically accurate
I've learned stormfronters idea of historically accurate varies tremendously from actual history books. You guys seem really keen on revising history to more fit your racism based narrative. It's really annoying, desu

>Cred Forums is now mad when someone calls someone else a nigger
Oh boy

Phillip 2nd, Harald, Pericles and Teddy are the only ones that look good

He's right you mongrel. You have african civilizations like Songhai, Aksum/Abyssinia or maybe Mali or Maurethania. Why go for a literal meme?

>I'm not edgy
>Not that your nigger sympathizing brain could ever compute that though
(You)

You could form an argument to explain how mud huts and mosquito burgers is a civilization instead of mumbling "Muh..muh Cred Forums edgggyyy"

Go on, explain how it was a civilization

I'll wait.

>animephoneposter can't read
>literally nobody surprised

>explain how it was a civilization
It was christian

>not using anime pics for shitposting

If they're going for a roman other than Julius Caesar I think Hadrian would have been more interesting

Are there any other candidate for this person? Are there any serious historians doubting his historical existence?

I mean, charismatic cult-leaders are not that rare or strange in history, user.

>white underage Cred Forums autists consider this a civilization

Really causes ones neurons to tingle...

Because he lost, ruined his country and killed himself like a degenerate little bitch he was.

"Adolf Hitler can suck my dick." ~ Otto von Bismarck.

Bismarck was based as fuck

Same reason your fronters want Hitler.

But sweden isn't in civilization

>It's the Bismark was le true basedman because it's hip to go against le ebil nazee hibler meme

She was an inbred Greek

Nice opinion, now let me write it down leave it to posterity.

People always got called out for randomly going "XD NIGGER NIGGER DO I FIT IN", newfriend. People like you would have had a coronary 4-5 years ago if you were here, back when mods actively banned people for saying nigger.

Calling someone a nigger when they say or do something stupid is fine. Typing like a faggot and trying to replac eevery word refering to a black person with "nigger" or other insults just makes you look like an edgy teenager.

I don't want Hitler though. I want either Bismarck or Wilhelm I.
But please explain to me why you would want a non-state instead of historically well-documented ones.

But Hadrian was another of the Five Great Emperors

But he was. Bismarck basically created modern Germany and many of it's institutions. He also never got in a war he knew he couldn't win. Hitler on the other hand is pretty much the ultimate meme leader.

Because it existed and I don't care. Please explain why you are so angry about it without complaining about race.

How about Frederick?

"I fucked Hitler's mom." ~ Frederick the Great

Qin Shihuangdi looks fucking retarded.

I just thought it would be an interesting angle to have a more civic emperor instead of the typical warlike one

So, no Mongols at all? Even as DLC?

Kongo is actually pretty well documented for an African Kingdom since they had a lot of relations with Portugal.
In fact Mvemba was so much of a Euroboo he turned christian and renamed himself Afonso.

That's an outdated model, he looks better now.

what are the strongest civs yet?

They turned Tomirys into a manlady with a massive square chin despite her not looking like that at all. Clearly that new SJW producer had a hand in it.

Thank you based reviewbrah poster for these posts

>SJW
Calm down, Cred Forums.

I was never complaining about race. I just chimed in becuase while that other dude certainly was obnoxious, he was right about Congo being included as a civilization is stupid. It was a small kingdom ruling over some tribals that became Portugal's bitch pretty quickly. At that point you might as well include states like Moldavia

Why is the new meme on Cred Forums calling everything Cred Forums

As was already stated, it's a well documented kingdom. It has as much reason to be there as the Celts do in civ 5.

Yes, I absolutely believe the only reason you give a shit is because muh race. If this was 6 years ago no one would care.

>Randomly calls things and people SJW
>Can't handle when someone calls him Cred Forums
Sounds about right.

>It has as much reason to be there as the Celts do in civ 5
So literally none, got it

The new producer has pink short hair, glasses, is overweight, and plays a hand in the visual design of Civ VI

And now Tomirys has a manface

Atleast CIV 6 ghandi isn't as bad as CIV 3 ghandi

How does that make them SJW? You did everything but point ou8t beliefs they have publicly stated that would be SJW. Appearances aren't SJW, Cred Forums.

Seriously. Firaxis announced all the DLC content for Civs I-V well before releasing the base games. It's the way it's always been done.

>The new producer has pink short hair, glasses, is overweight
He does?

Explain why Cleopatra is BEGGING for dick in her introduction

Why are "everything must be Cred Forums" posters as obnoxious as the actual Cred Forums posters? Has Cred Forums become as paranoid as they are?

>yfw one city challenge

WHERE THE FUCK IS SIMON BOLIVAR EL LIBERTADOR
HELLO THE GRAN COLOMBIA??

I just do it because it ABSOLUTELY triggers people from Cred Forums. And because if you get to randomly call everything you dislike (generic catchphrase) then why shouldn't the people who hate them?

And yes, Cred Forums is paranoid about the largest most expansionist board on the site shitting all over it. It's why this thread is mostly derailed now just like almost every civ thread now

>waaaah black people
>waaaah women
I don't remember anyone crying about these things during civ v

Just because you were born in roman conquered territory doesnt mean you are roman. Trajan was norn in spain to two roman parents.

>I don't remember anyone crying about these things during civ v
They did.

good lord they look terrible.

But they didn't. No one cared, as this was prior to the "WAAAH EVERYTHING NOT A WHITE GUY IS SJW" shit of this site.

Next you'll tell me people were upset about demoman

I'm still wondering what the reasoning was behind turning Tomirys into the Crimson Chin was

>Caterina de Medici
Why not Hitler? Both genocided a religious minority.

>Russia
>Europe

I know, right?

Wow, mysoginist much?

>Trajan

Noice
But what's up with this second rate leaders, I smell DLC jewery here.

We will have to pay for the kino leaders, Isabella, Napoleon, Churchill, Ausgustus, Tokugawa, Washington and shit like that.

Also daily reminder that Cleopatra is a meme leader, did literally nothing, Rome already decided to having her take the throne and her romance with Marcus Antonius only served to get btfo by based Augustus.

low quality bait

>doing one city challenge
>choosing the only unconquerable civ in the game

How is that fun

>this thread is now a warzone between tumblers and redditors
Anyways the new CIV looks like garbage

>image.jpg

fuck off nigger

America has never been conquered

Daily reminder that Egyptians, while not being excactly white themselves, were still let by a proto-germanic elite. Just like the Mesopotamian city states

People bitched about too many women and Firaxis choices like Dido, Catherine or Wu, there was also the shitfit over 1UPT vs stacks, it also had a shit ton of bitching about civs being DLC and "POLAND WHEN" till Firaxis added them in A Brave New World.

You being in denial doesn't mean it didn't happen

Waifu game seriously lacking.

kek

>europe
>they're all white

uhh... this is extremely problematic...

Obviously, as no qt fascists are included

>Catherine de Medici
>biggest accomplishment is going full Hitler on protestants

>Harald Hardraada
>biggest accomplishment is failing the invasion of Angelland and getting defeated by communist Eastern Germans with funny accents, lel

>Montezuma
>biggest accomplishment is being put under house arrest by the Spainiards, occupying the spot reserved for Quanthemoc, who actually tried to fight them off

>Cleopatra
>biggest accomplishment is getting fucked silly by Caesar and being the last Pharao of Egypt. Instead fighting for her claims, goes an hero

Bonus:
>Ghandi
Nothing against Ghandi, it's just being Asoka is suffering. This is why there should be multiple leaders per nation, which would even make sense with Republic and Democracy like civics.

WE

>Nothing against Ghandi
There is a lot to have against Gandhi, both in and out civ

I get why they need to change it up a bit every game, but why would Rome not have Augustus or at least Julius Caesar as leaders every time???

Because the conquerors would get diabetes.

Why do Tomirys and Cleo look like trannies?

Who else?
Muslim Uzbek Mughals like Shah Jahan?

What if its an appropriate joke referring to culture/history?

>530 BC
>Full Plate Armor

Thats a romanticized picture senpai.

Tahm-Rayis probably didn't even exist and was just a herodotus meme.

Notice how all African civs are tribal mudhut people.

>Augustus
>Julius Caesar
>Hadrian
>Constantine
>Gaius Marius
>they take Trajan
JUST

>tfw no more Alexander

I loved destroying his ass and leaving one city alive for the sole purpose of letting him watch me as I grow as the biggest civilization of the planet every single game.

>Pericles
>Barbarossa
ROCK HARD BONER

Hadrian triggers some people. I don't know any Jews but apparently when a Jew says the name Hadrian, it's always followed by "may his bones be ground to dust." Also some people are buttmad about his wall.

I wish it wasn't the case because it was on the shortlists for my son's name.

What doesn't trigger jews? killing palestinian babbies?

Yes user, Merkel and Hitler are the only leaders Germany have ever had.

Haven't seen 3D characters this good since the original Shrek.

>apparently when a Jew says the name Hadrian, it's always followed by "may his bones be ground to dust."
He decisvely crushed the final Jewish revolt, razed Jerusalem to the ground then kicked them out of the rebuilt one and generally BTFO of them so hard he inadvertently caused the Jewish diaspora.

furries are just as bad as niggers except niggers are niggers who don't wear costumes hiding their identity.

sounds like an assmad furry to me, who probably is an nigger too.

Bismarck assumed someone in Prussia (he actually hated Germany as a whole, to him everything was Prussia and Prussian occupation zone) was autistic enough to understand his plan and continue his policies after his death.

What we got instead was eternal revanche policies with France (it will bite Germany in the ass later), fleet policies with Britain (will bite germany in the ass), a dissolved pact with Russia which made them so sad, they joined Entente (will bite ass later) and getting unreliable Italy as an ally (will bite ass).

Also he didn't forsaw Wilhelm II giving him the boot. He left a mess and the end of the joke is, that a huge chunk of his beloved Prussia is not even a part of today's Germany anymore.

I haven't seen a single thing to suggest the AI is actually improved to a level to make the game enjoyable

So, no.

Prepare for Nelson Mandela being the leader of South Africa

Cause she was user, the biggest cumgobbler of them all

You better not be from europe

Does it come with a free Necklacing?

why isn't there any pics of cleo's tits in this thread?

While that's all true my understanding is that the Jewish revolts started before Hadrian became emperor. A lot of the revolts started up because Trajan had a very hands-off attitude with the outlying sectors of the empire, whose officials were rather excited about the whole Jewish persecution thing.

Hadrian ended it brutally because he couldn't let an area be in continual open revolt and this was at least the 3rd time this happened. Also the Jews inside Jerusalem reportedly castrated all Roman citizens they could find.

But I read this all a while ago, so I could be far off.

You sound like kind of kid who get his ass kicked regularly

Alexander got an IRL domination victory meanwhile what do you have

What the fuck happend to Ghandi?

Jesus user even prominent atheists agree Jesus existed

You're being too edgy

Will we ever get the true KANG, Mansa Musa, ever again? It seems like a perfect time to bring him back as they're going for leaders based on their personalities, and the guy who crashed the economy wherever he went would be a good addition.

Shaka would be nice as well, but Mansa would be my top pick for another African civ.

How long till Civ goes the Fate route and starts genderbending male leaders?

>Enter thread
>ctrl+f 'Hitler'
>16 results

Abort

>No Russia
Dropped.

In Civ5 actually.

Who cares at this point, its not even a historical game

What I do care about is HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HORRID ART STYLE GET APPROVED

Jesus fucking Christ its bad. Like one of if not the worst graphical style used of any recent AAA game.

Vladimir Putin
Russian Federation

>Special Power
Frozen Conflicts: Foreign cities with Russian or your vassals majority in population can uprise against their host nation and become quasi-independent vassals for you to control.

>Special Forces
Greenmen: Modern raiders with hidden nationality, perform exceptionally well in regions that has Russian as a culture.

Good concept so far?

>queen victoria
>who
Holy shit

Stop making Cred Forums look bad

Trajan is not a bad pick, but his greatness, I think, was largely contextual and not nearly has obvious as the ones you listed (except Constantine, fuck that guy, Diocletian did far more to perserve Rome).

That being said, I'd love to have someone simple like Antoninus Pius whose gameplay would be based around making a fuckton of roads.

>no crazy Maria
DROPT

>he was rich enough to singlehandedly destroy egypt's currency adn economy while passing through
>Mali never really made something out of it
Literally spanish colonies levels of mismanagement

He was in IV and III, but any more and Germany would ban the game because reminding them that they made the dude their leader triggers them.

>γυαραντεεδ ῥεπλιες

>not using based Marcus Aurelius
>the only actual Philosopher King to ever exist

There absolutely is proof of Muhammad's existence, there's just no proof he saw an angel in a cave or whatever.

>whose gameplay would be based around making a fuckton of roads.
That actually sounds like it could be very fun

I agree with this. I don't really mind the new civilizations but I still don't understand why Mali isn't a staple in the same sense England, India or Rome is.

HoI4 has Hitler. Hes slightly censored but its still him.

you what

I was trying to limit myself to five, sorry

>Harald Hardrada
>Pericles
>Trajan
>Pedro II
Excellent.

>Catherine de Medici
Nope nope nope
at least choose a proper french ruler. Louis XIV would make sense, and Joan would be better as a female ruler.

American education.

Hitler was Austrian.
Only thing worse than Austrians in Germany are Netherlanders.

fucking EBIN dude :-DDD wow u sure said NIGGER! You just grand slammed my edge-mometer readings into KIKETHOUSAND XD I thought the 12 year olds went back to school a month ago?

>smashes Gauls
>smashes Palmyra
He's ok

Bringing the "Edgy" card.

Why does Qin Shi Huang look like a claymation character by Will Vinton?

By all historical accounts Cleopatra was actually kind of a chud

>choose a proper french ruler.
>Joan would be better
I am getting mixed signals here.

Well when the game is literally going to be on phones you kind of can't deny it.

>Cred Forums is now mad about me being a furfag
This is what you sound like

>Catherine de Medici for France
Might as well put King George in charge of the USA.

Cardinal Richelieu

>Harald Hadrada
>Dark haired
He was described as having light hair tho

The funniest fucking part is that this is more than what all beta, low-test, overweight, video game playing grown ass men on Cred Forums could probably build in a week.

Oh wait I forgot we all roleplay as BJ Blascowiscz looking strapping aryan homesteading men with 9 aryan kids and cattle.

back to elementary school bab !

Lets be fair here, "edgy" is another over used reddit word. Its up there with "cringe" its just another buzzword at this point.
Anything that isn't nice is edgy

>>smashes Gauls
>>smashes Palmyra
Sure you're not thinking of based Aurelian there?

He's right though.
The only group he's popular with, are Cred Forumslacks.

The pictures make you think so but keep in mind painters used the same fucking face for everyone in older times.
Is it possible that all pre-modern time women had the same jawline and brow shape? No.

Imma be honest, while I didnt know as many as those people as I'd like to admit, how the FUCK do you not know Queen Victoria or Montezuma

Fuck, you are right!
I fucked up!

>Being against hitler is a Meme now apparently

I wish for death.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo

Le fuck le niggerz amirite? xD

>complaining about proper rulers
>Pericles, as leader of fucking Greece is somehow excellent

Shit, maybe we should go really crazy and put a fucking Corsican in charge of France.

surprised they went with Hojo for japan
kinda neat i guess

>Oh wait I forgot we all roleplay as BJ Blascowiscz
Hold up BJ killed Nazis

That would be cool.

I always thought it would be interesting to have incentives to build roads to other civilizations, giving you "trading right"

Control of trade routes was so important for most of history, I don't feel like it's ever captured in vidya.

Sometimes I think I have an opinion about this sort of thing and then I see people like you guys and I realize I don't care at all

This is now a thread for people who don't give a shit

>American: The Post

Care to explain why? I have little knowledge of Japanese History outside watching Seven Samurai.

It looks way better when put in motion.

That image gave me cancer.

Buried under the scenarios of course, but IV in particular with some XML editing you could get Hitler on the line-up to share room with Stalin and Mao. German versions of the game as well as Steam's replaced him entirely with Von Papen.

I would still bang

Nobody likes to play a loser.

Shut up waifufag.
Go watch some anime.

>Von Papen.
>not Brüning or Stresemann
Why are we still here?

>bestest king is in it
It will be amazing

the evidence for jesus christ's existence is very poor. Sorry user you've been memed. Somebody writing about someone who died 2 generations ago isn't solid evidence.

answer what?

Even americans should know fucking montezuma and pericles unless they stopped teaching that shit in the 2000s

I'm salty about Pedro
He was so cute

Okay, guess I'll just trust you then instead of most historians who've been working on that matter.

i dont remember much about him but he ruled japan during the late 1200s, defended japan against the mongols and spread zenbuddhism.

since Tokugawa and Nobunaga have both been leaders in Civ i thought the shoe-in this time was gonna be Hideyoshi

JUST TO SUFFER?

How can you judge a game by just pictures of avatars, first of all.

Good fucking god what the fuck happened to his teeth?

>back when mods actively banned people for saying nigger.

Good to know that you weren't here "4-5 years ago" then.

>Joan
>proper leader

please kill yourself allready.

WHAT THE FUCK.

CLEOPATRA IS BLACK.

FIRAXIS IS RAYCIST

You don't want to know.

>Omitting the fucking 15 story solid wood churches

Would you fuck Cleo Cred Forums?
I would.
t.Theodora

>Americans at its finest

Wow the animator did a great job with her attitude and facial expressions.
Kudos.

Phillip's will likely stay as my favorite animation

You can almost taste the smug

>church

Doesnt count it is obviously modelled after roman counterparts just with wood.

>since Tokugawa and Nobunaga have both been leaders in Civ i thought the shoe-in this time was gonna be Hideyoshi

I would like to see Emperor Meiji just to see what they could do with him. It would obviously involve the restoration in one way.

Australian "Civilisation" when?

Will they bring back Baba Yetu?

I never get tired of this song, it's so good.

youtu.be/IJiHDmyhE1A

Fuck off, nigger lover

>tfw no Polish civ

Wtf? PT-BR and PT-EU have the exact same grammar after the acordo ortográfico (how the hell is this named in English?).

the composeris on board for civ 6 so who knows

>get BTFO
>f-fuck off

Typical snownigger

He is pretty great.

You're talking about Dale's Road to War scenario? The vanilla game had Von Papen, and that's from a first printing of the disc in USA, not Steam or Germany.

He added Hitler, Hirohito, and Chiang Kai-shek models from the community in the downloadable Add-on Pack 1 extension to Road to War.

Earths official national anthem when?

arr rook the same

Who the fuck is Philip? And why is Pericles a literal who but this fucker isn't?

You can hear the beginning of the new Civ VI theme here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM-2A7D_u0k

Phillip is probably the most powerful ruler ever implemented by Civ after Roosevelt and arguably Victoria
eh, killed heretics and wasn't afraid of anything

I fucking hate this DLC shit in Civ, i bet there will be 99 "new" leaders at the game launch, this is why Pirate Bay still exist.

>Trajan

literally the worst emperor

I do want to know.

Optimus Princeps

>I hate krauts, but I hate other countries more

t. Otto von Bismarck

Fuck off waifufags. Peter or Alexander II for Russia, not this slut.

People are easily swayed by idiocy

peter is the vanilla russia leader

Orthographic accord? how the fuck should I know, I'm afrikaans

tfw no De La Rey

>tfw no Inca empire

Will civ threads ever again be safe from historical revisionists crying the game isn't practicing their idea of history?

Can't wait to wipe his cities from the Earth

>t.Saladin

Literally who?

Stunned there is a single white person honestly.

dirty dumb american scum

What's with the goofy artstyle? What did I miss?

It's a civ IV remake

No one bothers to learn historical figures of places they aren't from, as it's useless information.

History in general is useless information.

theodore looks like hes about to fuck you up

>england
>victoria
lmfao
oh god

>Trajan
>not Elagabalus

I honestly wish that we would only get a new civ game every decade or so. Pushing out a civ game every couple years is forcing the developers to fuck up a system that generally already runs smoothly and well and doesnt need additions because of years of patches and additional dev attention.

Mark my words, Cred Forums, this game will turn out exactly like civ 5 did. ie only playable after 3 paid expansions.

But this time it already starts with almost all the stuff complete Civ V has, and then some. Plus it gets rid of shit like global happiness and the world council. Seems like a solid debut to me.

>every decade
wat

every 4 years maybe

No it's not, you are just an ignorant faggot.
What else? Math other than arithmetic is useless too?

Its quechua dickhead

>believing a developer will deliver on its promises
>2016
user pls

Math has uses.

History has no use outside of seeing what failed and not doing it again, but almost no one looks at history that way. They see that what they dream of may have historically failed and state we need to do it again, but this time it'll be DIFFERENT

See: People who support socialism, communism, fascism, internment camps etc

But world council and diplomatic victory were great. The fact they've removed shit like that just proves the point the game won't be complete until several expansions

>The fact they've removed shit like that
and added another victory type, religious victory, just proves that you're baiting

>analyzing the past has no value

>t. A fool destined to repeat the mistakes of history

They don't have to promise shit considering we can see it in the actual gameplay and preview videos which have come out over the last several months. They aren't going to suddenly rip out religion or other completely finished features a month before release. Aye, I'm skeptical of most things, but this would be really hard to fuck up in that manner.

World council was wonky as fuck and nonsensical. And all you had to do was rig all the city-states to vote for you as world leader and you win. Its spot has been replaced with religious victory.

I wish i could share in your faith towards video games

No, Wu was chinese and in Civ5, not Civ6

>Lol nigger """"""civilization"""""" amirite??? xDDD
>Uh, no. Here are some pictures.
>N-nigger lover! D:

>in a week
thats actually not bad at all, read what you write retard, it probably tokk thme 1000 years to get to that point

That legitimately looks worse than the Civ 3 portraits to me and those changed between eras. Maybe they'll be better in motion of yeesh those look bad to me.

>civ discovery outside your starting point early game

>its Rome

>its aztecs, arabians, or indians

>it's Alexander

Waiting for the "ones that people really care" dlc pack 4

>its the greeks

Montezuma I, dumbass.

>PERICLCES

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

What's wrong with lil' P?

>diplomatic victory
>start hoarding gold
>Buy city states
>Win game
"Diplomatic" victory was, if anything, an economic one.

TOKIMUNE WILL REIN SUPREME
THE POWeR OF THE TRIFORCE ON MY SHOULDERS

You can stack units after the mid-game, so there's a good chance the positional shenanigans you could pull against the AI will be reduced.

don't worry, Alex is bound to be in the DLC

>its byzantium, russia, or the celts

>If Muhammad is to be treated as a historical figure in, say, a Paradox game
Actually he is in CK2.
>so should someone like Jesus.
If you go back far enough in the Papacy, the pope IS St. Peter.

I've never actually looked for Jesus but he might be there as others like Augustus are there too.

world council made for some great shenanigans in MP games. in single-player it just got annoying for the most part

Snowniggers are the worse

Damn, I didn't realize Central Africa was that beautiful. I could dig living in a hut like that if it weren't for all the rampant poverty, starvation, disease and bloodshed.

Also, there's a power line in that photo.

Pedro is right there user

When they say "most historians agree [Jesus] existed" it's not because there's a great deal of evidence per se, just that there's no real reason to assume he was made up. He's mentioned in non-Christian sources because Christians existed, and they most likely did have a founder. There are also a few meme reasons like "criterion of embarrassment" but they're dumb.
The existence of a lot of people around this period is basically based around the same reasoning.

>White Cred Forums edgytards consider the US a civilization
Really causes ones neurons to tingle...

Historical Figure's paintings are always prettier than the actual person

Damn, can't find the screen cap. Some user telling a story about how he got hot and bothered about that one line she says.

So Caligula wasn't real?

Considering the acts attrbuted to him (stabbing the ocean, making his horse a senator, and so on), yes he most likely was a myth.

>shit education
>expensive education
>healthcare that drives people into debt or bankruptcy, all based on luck
>crumbling infrastructure
>two completely corrupt parties own the nation and just trade it back and forth who are both really owned by the rich
>media focus on social issues to make people ignore the real problems
>us vs them mentality between the hilariously similar american "liberals" and american "conservatives"

what a great country

lmao