Why is this white human female the princess of a bunch of mushrooms

Why is this white human female the princess of a bunch of mushrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Mushroom_King
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Toads have good taste in women?

Don't forget she's blonde and has blue eyes.

Her mother had a wicked case of vaginal fungus and that spawned an entire civilization.

She's the same species as Toads in the same way Bowser is a Koopa.
She just doesn't wear the traditional mushroom hat for whatever reason.

Because saving a hot female and possibly getting laid is good motivation to complete a journey.

Saving a big mushroom is not good motivation in 1984; today people would go apeshit to save and possibly fuck a hot mushroom princess

It's all metaphors. Peach is a slag with a yeast infection, Mario's adventures in "Mushroom Kingdom" just another unsavory allegory.

Midnight Bliss is why

Because its a perfect world
Thats why we dont see blacks either in the mushroom kingdom

Do you have a source for that? Are you saying all these mushrooms are human?

She produces A LOT of yeast.

>Eyes
Those are her shroom spots

what race would bowser and the koopas be

>Thats why we dont see blacks either in the mushroom kingdom
sheeeeit. So you be sayin that Mario is racist?

Russian.

Maybe her and Daisy are immigrants from the human world just like Mario and Luigi and they got crowned because they did something that impressed the Toads very greatly

>officially sanctioned by nintendo
kek

What the fuck could Peach have done that Mario hasn't done a million times better?

Mario should be the living God king of mushroom kingdom at this point, whereas Peach's only accomplishments include being a useless piece of shit that gets captured every month.

*unzips fedora*

Nips are infatuated with white people.

Who knows? Mario is great warrior and possibly businessman but as far as ruling a kingdom and keeping everyone fed and happy I think he'd flunk. Peach is probably a less despotic version of Bubblegum

why is it ok to hate white people

toads worship female fertility

It's OK to hate anyone.

Nah it's only okay to hate Peach, given how shitty a character she is. Even if you changed her entirely from a "white person" if she still acts the same as she does now, people would still be frustrated and angry over her.

Maybe she's a fungus that took over a white human female? You know, like cordyceps.

Because of her yeast infection.

Who knows?
It's always niggers and crazy white women on twitter too.

>hat

She has her mushroom in her pants.

Daisy is superior.
However, if they were to unveil an actual on model Shy Gal, I would be all over that shit in a second.

she's princess toadstool
her dad was a king and her mom was hot, like, Rose randytaylor hot

He is, by Super Mario Land 2 in the timeline, the Mushroom Kingdom became Mario Land, and Mario had his own castle.
You can see that starting to take place in Mario Kart 8's scenery.

i like to jack off to fanfics of her becoming a normal toad

Mario and Luigi were retconned into being born in the Mushroom Kingdom years ago with Yoshi's Island's ending.

This is canon btw
mariowiki.com/Mushroom_King

whites can take it, no other race can, they'll get butthurt and call you "RASIS"

Well, she can somehow undo Bowser's magical brickification/horsehair plantification powers. That might count for something.

In Super Mario RPG her grandma is a Toad. In lots of games Toads have hair coming out from under the mushroom, it is a hat. The Mushroom Kingdom was originally a rocky yet hospitable desert, not the grassland from SMB3 it has become, so it makes sense that they wear vaguely arabic style clothes.

What goofy looking mother fucker.

doesn't mario land take place before mario bros and in a different continent

>Why is this white human female the princess of a bunch of mushrooms

Are there female toads? Because she could be the same race as them but it just so happens that that race more pronounced sexual dimorphism.

>more pronounced sexual dimorphism
I love it when you talk dirty.

seems kinda shit in my opinion but whatever. Shouldn't have italian accents

Mario counters all physical attacks while Peach counters his dark magics

There are. I remember playing as a cute femlae pink toad in Mario Kart Wii

toadette is female toad

>Are there female toads
fucking baka

>are there female Toads?

Wasn't it stated that Toads are genderless?

yoshi's island isn't the mushroom kingdom though
the ending takes the babies back to some nondescript location and you see the legs of mario's parents

But that's wrong

They're like mushrooms, but exhibit gendered behavior. They don't have biological genders in the same way we do.

Mario RPG is my favourite Mario game because it has the most interesting characters and world building.

>you will never have Peach's massive, soft DSL sliding up and down the length of your shaft

I want to eat her and see how bad the trip will be

Before Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi's origins were that they were born in like Boston or some shit. Yoshi's Island isn't Mushroom Kingdom jurisdiction, but it is on the same planet, along with other places like Sarasaland and the Beanbean Kingdom.

Give me 1 (one) [uno] reason to live.

You mean her DSLs? Unless you've got some kind of jawless fetish. I'm fine with that, though. I don't want my cock smelling like cake, Italian, and turtle wax.

We truly live in a hellish reality

She is probably some kind of human/mushroom mix. Or maybe she's a more evolved mushroom person, which is why she's seen as royalty.

you won't ever have anyone's lips on your shaft you fucking faggot

>whites can take it
LEL
E
L

What if Mario people/Homo Nintendus evolved from Mushrooms? And Toads are a lesser breed.

you must be angsty from not seeing your mum all night

L stands for "Lips", homie. s included
no one says WsMD

VR might become good enough if your life time where you can do that with Peach

What if Peach and her family created the Toad race?

one birth at a time

The natives were cucked by a horde of mushroom immigrants. Now there's just one trophy white female.

I never got the cartoon. Like Mario (and Luigi) would often mention to the people of the Mushroom Kingdom how he loves to eat mushrooms. Hell, in the various RPGs there's different items that heal by way of mushrooms.

I think this is why Mario isn't the god-king though and why Peach is loved by all, at least SHE won't eat you (she's more into cake than anything else).

Trump Opposes President Obama's Plan to Surrender American Internet Control to Foreign Powers

this

Maybe at the time all the characters were pixels and when the time to make more detailed characters came they just designed a generic princess without thinking it through?

I mean, Mario was never about lore or story, they needed a princess to save and inhabitants for the world, and since toads were present since SMB they went with that?

Oh baby