Such as?

Go on, OP.

shitty PVP

NO

Diddy Kong Racing, Zelda...
Mother.

>Shitty movesets/weapons? No.
>Shitty atmosphere? No.
>Retread of the previous entries to a fault? No.
>Broken mechanics? No.
>Combat pacing is a hamfisted mixture of BB and previous DkS entries that just doesn't work on almost any level? No.
>Tacked on combat mechanics that are underwhelming? No.
>Boring, shitty narrative that's been retold twice before? No.

??

>short as fuck(finished it at around 17 hours with my first character)
>very linear(although not to the same extent DaS3 was)
>shitty build variety
I mean, it's still a great game but Cred Forums overraes it a lot. I couldn't bear it after my second playthrough.

There's like 12 weapons in the base game, you revisit locations multiple times, tons areas look the same in terms of buildings and assets, the rally mechanic makes pvp indeed broken, blood tinge and arcane are also broken.

Bloodborne is a great game, but come on, it has flaws.

Only one of those applies and even then it isn't "to a fault"

each of those like 12 weapons are vastly more unique than anything in any dark souls game. not to mention the sheer amount of moves each weapon has that is different from the other like 12 weapons. each like 12 weapons is essentially two weapons in one thanks to trick mode. going to dks3 from bb was awful. most dks3 weapons are the same with a different skin, slightly different stats, and with a very limited moveset.

There are more variety in the 12 trick weapons than all of DkS3. Mainly because almost every button is good in BB or has some use as well as having instant stance changes for greater move access. Whereas in DkS1-3 you find a single move and typically spam it the entire game and are never really rewarded for using other stances and buttons in most cases.

Also rally does nothing in PvP. Seriously, you're killed in a few hits, getting back like sub-5% HP per hit isn't broken at all.

Also, BT and Arcane are fine. The only flaw is end game arcane gems are a bitch. When you say things like this and rally is broken in PvP, I have to wonder if we played the same game or if you played it all.

Here are the real flaws of BB:
>No proper combo system after 4 games.
>Gems/runes are underwhelming and didn't give the diversity they should have.
>Lost and Uncanny version could have been more interesting.
>Gems should be tradable among characters or it least give new characters access to endgame chalices immediately, or some way to circumvent the repeated chalice grind.
>Charged R2 could have been a little faster.
>A few stinker bosses in the main game could have swapped with some of the better chalice bosses.
>Runs at sub-30 on the PS4 supercomputer.

Needs a PC version with re-tooled gems/runes, a minor combo system, a few quality of life additions, and some reworking of the bosses.

The movesets are garbage compared to BB, objectively.
The atmosphere is strictly worse.
It's a retread that's so tired I barely completed it (back to Aramais in DLC1 and then off to kill Manus again in DLC2).
Poise is shit/broken.
Combat is shitty/fucked up in terms of pacing.
Arts are strictly worse than power stance or tricking.
It's the same story, yet again.

Nope. It's basically objective.

But BB is worse, it's only defended because it's the only damn game on the PS4.

My brother says that Bloodborne is too hard and that he thinks that grinding for blood vials is bullshit. He's played the other Dark Souls games so I don't know where he's coming from with that. Is Bloodborne really that much more difficult than DS1 2 and 3?

Not it isn't. BB is literally the perfect video game. Everyone agrees it is the greatest game ever made, so much that it'd easily be worth the price of a PS4 for alone. Nothing DaS3 does can even compare to the masterpiece that is BB.

BB is like the Citizen Kane of games but better. DaS3 is more akin to Joe Dirt.

i'd like this game but to side-step you have to be locked on

fuck that

thats right folks sonyggers are this delusional

Citizen Kane is a horrible movie.

>BB
>can punish fags for chugging down blood vials in pvp

>DS3
>cannot punish fags for chugging down estus flasks

Bloodborne is the least linear souls game.
You can go any direction and go for 5 different routes if you buy the gate unlock thing after father cascoigne.
The only thing about it being short is when you don't go through the optional areas which are pretty well hidden.
I'll give you shitty build variety though.

>each Tool is way more interesting than any of the boring shit magic in DS3

A+

rallying and lack of shields makes R1 spam seem less scummy in BB tho and more like the way its meant to be played. invading is definitely less fun in both tho

If the game only had 1 weapon that was still more fun than any single weapon from a souls game, would you still defend it?

>I can mash dodge.

Is this supposed to impress?

What is the point of such a stupid hypothetical question?

How do I beat rom the spider fellow?

no

Either bolt paper and DPS race him ignoring the spiders, or kill the spiders.

>I can press square

what is timing

what is dodging that is exactly like what we've seen in bloodborne

what is parrying that is exactly like what we've seen in dark souls 1

what is improving on systems and mechanics of other games

Das3 was better
The visual design was actually acceptable instead of everything being black and shiny.
And the only thing removing shields served to accomplish was less content and more streamlined builds.

>acquire bolt paper
>play unlocked and pay attention to the spiders around you
>eliminate the first wave of small spiders, then strike Rom
>when she reappears, ignore the spiders that spawn and focus on weaving in and out and just focusing on Rom
>when she stands up, she is going to rain meteors on you-- quickly lock on to a spider and quickstep in any direction to evade them safely
>when she rolls on her back, pay attention to the floor-- the glowing spots will erupt
>when she curls up, she's going to explode. Simply run away in order to evade it

ezpz

>I've never played bloodborne so i'm gonna say its shit

This is what i'm getting from this thread

>never
:3
>ever
;3

at least the lore of the game hadn't been filtered through DaS 2

I see no improvements.
Tell me how these are "improved".