DPS rankings after day 1 of Emerald Nightmare (Heroic, 75th Percentile)

DPS rankings after day 1 of Emerald Nightmare (Heroic, 75th Percentile)

OP's faggotry after day 1 of being born

Wouldn't mind deriving that faggotry straight into my mouth.

>Balance Druid is right in the center
Heh

And warlocks... are mushroom.

For an outlaw rogue how many buffs should you go for?

>Fury warrior in the middle

AYYYY

all of them

All of them

>Survival hunter
I-I guess I c-can g-grind some a-artifact power...

>Fire mage

What the fuck happened with marksman hunters? Weren't they at the bottom of the simulation charts?

>people fell for the BM and SV memes
All it means is MM is going to get nerfed to hell. People didn't understand the value of being able to copy 60% of your rotation to the entire room. Even though it plays like shit it still puts out the numbers.

Muh cleave.
It's literally the spec that cannot do any wrong because it has a 4 button rotation that insta cleaves for a fuck ton of damage.

>main sub rogue
JUST

>Enh shaman top 10

Can't wait for the nerf

>feral kitties above all rogue specs

still hilarious

>people actually think MM is getting nerfed

It's not a power issue. It's a utility issue.

They have this problem every expansion. Ranged classes that move and deal damage are always better in nonpatchwerk scenarios (99% of fights)

The only way to truly nerf it is to make hunters stand still with cast times to shoot. Ability nerfs did fuck all before and will now.

>when they make your main good after you've given up on the game

>Marked Shot now has a 2 second cast :^)
>Sidewinders now only applies Vulnerable to your primary target
Will be great.

And as such, no one will ever invite you because you take 30% extra damage while doing mediocre dps

I still haven't run into this issue.

All of my groups make fun of it, for sure, but they still invite me.

>I picked the wrong spec and leveled it for like 3 weeks

Roughly how many dps should I be doing as Disc Priest? 1/5th of pure dps classes?

MFW i switched from feral to balance at the start of the xpac

>I picked the right spec but won't be raiding due to nearly persistant evening work on weekdays.

Don't forget you leveled the wrong artifact.

>There are so few sub rogues, frost dks/mages, that their data is irrelevant. Together they prob have a sample size of 30 vs hundreds of hunters
Also every sub guide I've seen is written by a retard who doesn't even main the spec

oh I know

that is the worst part

Y'know, I'm not so mad about being the lowest DPS. I'm just upset that it's the lowest by such a large fucking margin in every type of fucking sim.

Where did it all go so wrong?

so they're shitters inviting a shitter

is sub still a fun pvp spec or is that gone as well?

Unless you put every single AP into a single artifact like an idiot, it won't take too much to be at a comparable level. The big issue is getting relics.

>is sub still a fun pvp spec

no

it's like, you can do stuns and you have vanish and escapes like sprint, and that's cool

but you'll never deal enough damage to finish a guy

is preparation gone too for sub?

Yes

for what fucking reason I have no idea

Heh heh

That'll teach them for not rolling SV like I did...!

I don't pvp much, but shadowstrike makes it so there is no escaping a sub rogue. Evis crits can be mean as well

>Frost DKs are behind all Warlock specs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shame, last I played Sub (few years ago I'll admit) it was pretty bad at dps but it was a very powerful pvp spec to balance it out

man that really sucks.

I'm assassination and i'm a bit bummed that we've lost blind, but at least we have great damage.

You sub guys are left with nothing but... well i don't know.

it was a bad ability thats why

blizzard are removing spells that aren't fun to use

aimed shot for hunters will probably be removed next, as well as slice n dice

i'd like to see what rots the frost DKs on those are using, because my friend who plays frost DK usually is pretty competitive with me in a lot of fights as a DH, and definitely pulls higher numbers than those shitty sims were putting out lol

not really, my offspecc has better relics simply because worldquests are fucking me in the ass and only give me one typ of relic.

>duel wielding

>blizzard are removing spells that aren't fun to use

instantly removing cooldowns wasn't fun??

I had a lot of fun with all the various unique pet abilities
and yet they removed that as well

warlocks LOL

rekt

2-3 and obv 6
the buffs to shoot for-
>shark-infested waters
>broadsides
>jolly roger
>grand melee

combo these together (true bearing is also good but not by itself)

slice n dice IS gone

I might be upset if you could spell, friend.

>Marked shot is responsible for ~40% of my total dmg output.
YOU ARE DEALING WITH POWERS YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND, SURVIVALIST.

>tfw Windwalker would get nerfed more and more outside the cleave nerf
I have no motivation for any other spec besides Prot Pally.

>marksman went from bottom of the barrel in dps to top
I don't believe this

>MM will get nerfed
>Havoc won't

Fuck the fuccboi fotm

i just want to have more defense as shaman, one single cooldown and armor that reduces damage by ~24% doesnt do much.

>like an idiot

I thought you were supposed to cram all of your points into your main spec.

Havoc demon hunters are niggers.

>Unholy ranked higher than frost
DELET THIS

sure am glad I didnt get legion. they shit on warlocks and thats the only fun thing to play. glad I dropped this shit game.

That's why you don't buy into shitty sims that don't actually represent the raid encounters. Tons of fights in EN are giant add fest that are all over the place. Especially the ending of Xavius. At 20% you will start stacking up crit like a motherfucker because of Bullseye. You will have 50~ crit for the execute phase. This applies to you attacks on other targets. THe arena is plastered with tentacles. You are AOEing all those tentacles at 50% crit with Marked Shot and Barrage.

How long do you think alchemy will be a good money maker? I feel like I'd make more money right now if I switched from enchanting to alch but not sure

How could you think that?

frost is unchanged for years now. It's a spec any retard could play with their eyes closed

it's good for the class to give unholy some time to shine

>The only way to truly nerf it is to make hunters stand still with cast times to shoot.

this is exactly what MM is though. If you have to move and you aren't being gifted an RNG proc chain by the gods themselves then your only options are to cast a no-proc sidewinders (which you should never do) or wait for barrage to come off CD

it's BM that's 100% cast-while moving instants and but it also sucks

It's amazing how much warlocks moan and bitch, not even shammies are this bad.

Are you implying any DK specs have been changed since Cata?

The brunt of cost incurred by potion making is in the absurd ingredient shit, like 2/3/4 mats of several herbs for ONE potion.

7.1 is going to slash markets across the board with blood trading, but even then I think that alchemy is going to be good, at least until they improve yield.

Maybe it is because I play super casually but it seems like you have to put a fuck ton of points into a weapon to get everything so it would only make sense to put all of your points into it.

How is Assassin higher than Outlaw?

I thought Outlaw was king of adds fights and Ass was only good for single target.

warlock is BY FAR the most boring class to play for years now

demo was great but probably the hardest specc, the changes fucked it over, became uninteresting

destro was always retarded mage spec ''muh dick is hard from my chaos bolt hits''

affli is pure cancer, no one should play that shit

>DPS class
>has specs that are just "optional less damage mode"

but why???

>switched from rogue to ele shaman because we had too many melee
JUST

DoTs out the ass

>heal heroic
>ilevel 847 wl
>i do more dmg on bosses than him, while healing

>Blizzard caved to forum whining by idiots because of 5man trash cleaving DPS

>switched from Ret paladin to MM Hunter because my friends all rolled melee
what's even the opposite of JUST? TSUJ?

Bloodlust still is a passive 1%/second heal tho

Why is afflic cancer

Yeah, I don't get why stuff costs so much these days. Is it because everyone gave up on herb/mining in warlords?

The fact that after 13 traits they start costing a lot more should have told you that the smart thing was to level 2 or even 3 specs at the same time, and then decide when the first raid came out.

Anyone tried the buggy arcane meme spec?

Herbing is fucking cancer with the phasing issue.

>run up to herb
>it fucking vanishes
>reappears once you leave
Some are hard to get, like roses in Suramar, or fjarnskaggls.

you dont do damage at all

sometimes those different specs excel in other situations

for example, Fire is overall the best mage spec, but Arcane wrecks it on Ursoc

of course, in other cases (frost DK) they just suck balls

thats only true in patchwerk fights, which everyone agrees don't matter.

For aoe, nonproc sidewinders is still a filler.

>mfw living felslate rank 3
>400 ore/h

>the two most braindead, three buttons pecs on 1 and 2

Oh Blizzard you card.

feral is still on 3 though, you could always go for that

>shadow priest was supposed to be balanced around bosses in raids
>they have no aoe and slow ramp
>they have to take a suicidal talent

They should be the best dps spec on bosses, not low mid.

To level alchemy I am waiting for the first wave of people levelling to be over, maybe prices will go down

> Everyond and their mom complains about pruning
> test friends rogue
> CC/Utility: Blind, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Kick, Sap, Tricks of Trade
> Survivability/Mobility CDs: Vanish, Sprint, Evasion, Cloak of Shadows, Crimson Vial, Shadowstep
> The specs use 7-9 more skills in regular rotation + damage CDs
Is this the true horror of pruning?

>mfw Warlock cuck

we will be getting buffs, right?

DKs at least have a upper half spec. Warlocks have three lower third ones. Only class with as poor luck is Paladib.

>want to raid
>have a EARLY (4am) morning job
>can't find any afternoon/early evening raiding guilds
J U S T
U
S
T

>more than half a year of testing and Blizzard still wasn't able to tweak the numbers so all dps classes are within an acceptable margin of each other

having over 20 abilities that you use regularly isn't enough for the "turbo autist" who is used to using well over 40 abilities

and regardless of how many you ACTUALLY use, the "turbo autist" will insist that you only have 2 abilities total, including racial ability

>playing hunter
>wonder where all my spare buttons went as BM and MM
>try out Survival
>run out of keybinds

I don't even have Raptor Strike on my bars because there's never a moment of downtime where I have to waste focus on it anyway

how did Explosive Shot + Black Arrow The Class end up with so many buttons holy shit

>"Test" one of the classes that has the absolute highest amount of spells remaining in the game
>"I don't see what everyone is complaining about :^)"
Try a Ret Paladin or a Hunter.

>There are people that took Ret Pally or Frost DK

>have always been an arms warrior
>they're more than ever just the healers' damage pets in pvp
>give up on the class and level a retribution paladin in Legion

A-at least they're pretty fun in random BGs when I don't have to chase anyone. Oh well.

Its a cleave dmg spec with five dots, no way of spreading the four dots and its final talent is giving an additional target to multidot.

If starting every add pack with 15-20 seconds of casting dots, its your class.

maybe next content patch, they want raid data and those buffs need to change a lot, so it cant be a minor patch.

Can anyone confirm if your first two rated arena wins in each bracket drop a guaranteed 840 item level PvP piece?

I've switched from my lock (7 years main) to veng DH

gotta admit, having more fun than ever

warlock dmg isn't an issue for me, I loved demo and after meta remove I didn't find it fun
also, no interrupt as a baseline is retarded and 0 fucking mobility just killed the class for me

but I still like the class, hope for some good changes so I can switch to it again later in the exp

frost DK here, not regretting it as I can still beat the plebs in dps with skills

>It's 6th expansion in a row where average hybrid dps spec did more than average pure DPS class
Warriors were top DPS for first 2 tiers of content in Vanilla too, it's just that noone was allowed to DPS back then as a warrior.

I think one factor here is the length of fights. S2M lasts maybe 100-130 seconds with BL and single target. Spriest, while not very smooth in it, is designed around multidotting 3 enemies, something that Ursoc lasts. Vampiric Touch and SW: Pain doing 200% (+ h!ste effects) more damage after 100 insanity mark is kind of wasted on single target, as are shadowy apprations.

>healer
>join a mythic group
>brewmaster tank
>frost dk
>2 'locks

What do?

>frost DK
>skills

lol, shitters

/leave instance group

>2 'locks
i feel you, it just sucks ass if you have two dps that do the damage of one regular.

>no mobility

you have burning rush, but it's kinda a suicide LOL

warlock cucks, bow down to the superior class

Arms is the best dps spec in the game, shit players offset this a lot. Just that one thing makes me doubt the whole graph

play on EU

Arcane is the best mage spec because of NT spam build. It's a total bullshit rotation and there is no way it is going to last though, so I went Fire.

actual performance>sims
Sims are an ideal, an objective to reach for or beat.

twitch tv/slootbag/v/90542764?t=07h43m11s

wow even the top rank one guild fags are botters, lmfao!

>m-my keyboard is acting up
>so retarded he takes his hands off the keyboard as it still plays the game
>that reassuring its his keyboard while he looks and turns it off on the 2nd monitor

lmao

> Try ice mage
> Utility: Blink, Frost Nova, Counterspell, Spell Steal, Polymorph, Conjure refreshment, Slow Fall, Teleport
> CDs: Icy Veins, Ice Block, Ice Barrier, Borrowed Time, Invisibility, Rune of Power, Ice Elemental, Mirror Image
> Offensive abilities: Frostbolt, Ice Lance, Blizzard, Cone of Cold, Comet Storm, Frost Bomb, Freeze, Ebon Bolt, Water Jet, Flurry, Glacial Spike
> Debuffs and Procs to look out for: Freeze, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost

Top ten dps on Ursoc is seven arms warriors, two outlaws and a shadow priest. That graph putting Outlaw toward the middle and putting Assassination above it is fucking hilarious.

but hybrid does not mean hybrid specs. Shadow Priest cant do almost any healing, why should it suffer? Disc is pretty much the only spec that has multiple roles.

> But pure DPS classes should be better than hybrid classes
And they aimed to be, given their versatility. Shadow Priest cant AoE. Mages can. They can also cleave or single target.

i don't think you know what ideal means

is this bait

You know your class is gimped when its dominsnce is based around a second GCD system for a single skill

Anyone?

>That point where you realize you're not having fun any more
>Logging in just makes you wonder why you logged into the game in the first place

The suramar rep grind and the overly ridiculous amount of upkeep just to keep your artifact weapon up to date killed it for me. I feel like if you don't log into this shit every day you just get left behind.

>enhancer
>praying for stormstrike procs
the rng sucks

So do you raid in a top end guild? No? Then you dont have to grind AP.

>all those memers saying DH would be shit because its new

lmoa

So how far did you get tonight? Raided 4 hours and killed everything hc upto dragons. The others are gonna continue the raid tomorrow but I am meeting a grill for a drink and maybe some fuggg

Given that its simplistic, overly flashy, lacking in depth and overtuned, theyre right.

Shit classes can do well in meters and vice versa.

Neat, the noxxic list was complete bullshit. This one is probably too.

What's this data going off of? Some random guild numbers? I wouldn't put so much belief into these numbers just yet.

I'm ret though so i know i suck. Just fuck me up blizzfam

This. Survivability for enhancement is shit, and if one person fucks up and causes lots of damage to the raid, I'll often try to go to the side and spam heals on myself since I'll usually die too quick to get healed otherwise.

The artifact trait to get healed for a percentage of your health when you use astral shift helps a lot at least.

THE END IS COMING!

DID SOMEBODY SAY ALE?

>Elemental main since bc, see this list.

Why do i do this to myself, I swear to god blizzard has no idea how to balance this spec, because of "muh burst" in pvp ruining everything.

Nevermind we're shit in pvp too.

Either buff lightning bolt damage or allow me to cast it while moving again. I'll even take the 10% damage nerf like it originally had while moving I just want to be competitive dps.

Fuck you faggot, I did several Mythic+5 today as a lock and was first on most
l2p you filthy casual

>Feral STILL top 3

>That feel when liked Frost DK
>then they took away 2-handers from it and dual-wielding from Blood and Unholy
>Frost DKs now don't even have enough abilities to fill a hotbar, even of you intentionally take active talents over passive ones

Just Frost my shit up

an ideal, (noun) is a standard of excellence bordering on perfection.
ideal, the adjective, may be in reference to something that is perfect in away that it is unrealistic to achieve, or something that is in its best possible state.

That user is using the word ideal properly.

2h frost was shit in wod anyways.

Woah what happened to SV hunter?
Wasn't it better than MM in beta?

>ass rogue 3rd
>outlaw that far below it
I FUCKINGING KNEW IT I WANTED TO GO ASS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE EXPAC BUT I LET MYSELF GET MEMEND INTO THE EBIN RNG SPEC FUCK YOU ALL.

you could have cut the crap and played the best rogue spec: feral

>he fell for the Outlaw meme

You only have yourself to blame

recently did EN with my guild and was above both Assa rogues. Outlaw has better control when it comes to mobs (there are a lot of bosses with adds) and don't really suffer from rerolling RtB as some people like to believe.

stay with Outlaw until nighthold is released. the other specs are also really trash when it comes to Mythic + because of the lack of cleave/AoE and target switching.

>tfw elemental shaman
May have to switch to enhance if they don't buff ele.

>get the best artifact lorewise
>it's first ability you get is complete shit
>it's only active has a 5 minute cooldown
>Obliterate is main damage ability but no longer does more damaged based on diseases on target, just flat Physical damage which does not scale with Rune of Razorice or mastery
>constantly starved for runes/runic power

What the fuck Blizzard

>Ashbringer one shot Frostmourne
>"best artifact lorewise"

>Frost DK has to put down spirits that Frostmourne had taken to reforge it into two new blades
>Ret Pallys had to pick Ashbringer off of a corpse

>Frost DKs BTFO again and again

wow man those other classes having some abilities sure makes the class I play not having abilities easier to deal with

i hate pruning because it removed fun shit that you would use out in the world.

I played on a vanilla server and farmed devilsaurs for leather to get gold. 5-6 elite tyrannosaurus rexes in ungoro crater that spawn every 5-10 minutes or so in different places all over the zone. I had to fight the opossite fction who was looing for them as well.
I used shit like eagle eye and eyes of the beast etc.
Thats what mmo pvp is all about. Gathering resources for the player driven economy using class unique abilities, not that instanced crap with your generic 4 button dps rotations.

Well shit, time to get a new keyboard.

warriors only passed rogues in naxx gear

play assass with MfD cleave is fine

>tfw affliction warlock

The worst part about ability pruning is that half the skills they removed to prevent "bloat" didn't even cause bloat in the first place. Things like Eagle Eye and Divine Intervention were so ridiculously niche that 99% of players could just remove them from their bar to no disadvantage, but smart thinking players could still make use of them.

but people'll get confused and play badwrong if they have the option to use eyes of the beast

cleave is fine, yes. But Outlaw still outperforms them in ST and AoE. Outlaw also works better in mythic+. I myself don't like Outlaw but atm it's the spec with no weakness with the exception of rrerolling RtB.

Blizzard are horrible when it comes to balance.

>guild wanted me to play Ele Shaman telling me how good they were

In terms of overall class balance this is one of the worst expansions I've seen, and its worse this time because this might be the least alt friendly expansion ever.

Blizzard should be fucking ashamed.

>Legion comes out
>Switch from fury to arms because I like the artifact more
>Like how few arms I see
>DPS chart comes out
>Arms is great
>Suddenly everyone is arms
>Play arms until the day before raids
>See less hunters around so I decide to play my hunter
>See this

rip my ass

At least its not beast mastery

I can't see how you'd want to play BM anymore
everything fun about pets was removed and they're glorified stat sticks right now

No I mean I play marksman

If I'm going to be a disgusting min max casual class at least my preferred spec is the best so I can pretend to be a goblin sniper

I hate people that switch class/spec just so they can have a fleeting moment of glory until the next balancing act Blizzard performs.

So this graph shows that all specs are good enough to raid. It's simply the maximum possible value with a perfect execution of a perfect routine.

Nobody will reach that.

>75th percentile
>perfect execution

but it can't find scissors, cause scissors is invisible

and that is called balance!

>me destro lock
>other guildie affliction lock
>first raid last night
>both warlocks are ilvl 845-850
>every other dps like ilvl 830-840
>both warlocks bottom of the 7-8 dps
>Guild master: Dam warlocks pick up your DPS!
>Me and other warlock: heh... hehhe...

We got cucked by blizzard

>those pure triple dps spec classes
>1 spec does top 10
>the other two dont even crack top 20
>2/3 of your class is shit right now

Why did they force dual wielding onto frost DK's?

i don't get the fun sized

>have 100 DK
>chose frostmeme swords because of backstory
>just want to be unholy now

I have 100% rested, how long should it take to get to 102?

CLASS

FANTASY

Everyone knows Warlocks are just shitty mages. Fuck you Blizzard, bring back our old lock class designer you fired in MoP

Blizzard: Everyone gets to be OP sometime
Valve: Everyone is OP
Riot: Everyone is shit

Their words, not mine, but that mechanically it didn't work right for it to be 2h. Which is silly because it's clearly not working right for dual wield.

Nah dude, we're sitting fine. Not OP, strong DPS, strong utility, flying a little under the radar.

Elemental needs a little buff and will probably get it.

Shamans are pretty decent overall.

90-120 minutes

>I don't play Ret and didn't experience the Ashbringer artifact questline: The Post

FYI, you literally do a Tirion AKA stunned for a long time and break free w/ the light

>Valve: Everyone is OP

extreme bait. Valve is often like blizzard, whatever is OP takes turns

At least most classes have one spec that breaks through.

Warlocks down here with all three in the trash. And we are still getting nerfed a bit in 7.1

What's the fastest way out of WoD? I'm 94 right now.

Also is it worth leveling leathercrafting as resto druid? Can I gear my feral spec while I level resto too?

>JUST

AS PLANNED

>shadow priests are terrible at soloing
>shadow priests are terrible at aoe
>shadow priests are so bad at dungeons they (along with locks) get kicked for low dps
>"we had to make shadow priests bad because we gave them Surrender to Madness XD"
>"StM makes shadow priests really good once you are fully geared out!"
>shadow priests' 1 saving grace is a talent that literally fucking kills you when you use it
>and they are still 9th in meters

i'm ready to surrender to blizzard and uninstall this terrible fucking game

>Retcucks

What profession is better to forget as far as money making, Enchanter or Alchemist?

>Windwalker

Get a rapid mind elixir and do gorgrond bonus objectives. I got from 92 to 97 in a little over an hour without flying. If you have flying it should be significantly quicker.

Considering frost duel wielding used to be only howling blast and frost strike, it seems odd to make it forced for the spec with an attempted rework.

Alch right now. Flasks/potions are in high demand. Also remember so make the old WOD stat potions because those are still the best for the most part.

I bought people will care about a 20% change in DPS possibility unless you want to go for world firsts.

>big issue is getting relics

What? No, that's the easy part. All 3 of my weapons have 3 840+ relics from mythic dungeons. The ap gains are fucking pitiful.

Thats not a sim. thats actual logs from the raid.

anything below the 90th percentile is filled with utter garbage players.

I got got kicked from a raid group last night because of my dps.
I'm an elemental shaman. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

>Feral druids are always at the top or near the top

Long gone are the days of druids being buffsluts like vanilla.

how is avg score determinated on wowlogs? i got a 65

Play a different class.

But but we get shadowform back in 7.1

>that resolution
what are you tryin m8

I've cleared up to cenarus on normal with people doing like 170k dps. How low were you that people considered kicking you?

>tfw game doesn't even tell us our stat gains when we level anymore, for no reason

>fire mage
guess i should stop playing my pally then

Because it's irrelevant.

>tfw dead last

switch to enhance like a normal human being

sometimes it depends on the camera position as well, at least thats what ive been seeing from mining
>tfw ores spawning INSIDE THE FUCKING GROUND making it impossible to click unless you do some kind of perfect camera clipping

So, is Legion actually fun? Or is this thread just full of Blizzard shills trying to rope me into the addiction again?

fjarnskaggl

>this chart is accurate because t. firemage had 850 all crit gear while other classed didn't have optimale stats
Fucking hate icy veins and all the other shitsites.
I want my ElitistJerk back.

ive always thought triple hybrids should be 20% below pures, not 10%

having played a lot of druid and mage, it's stupid how easy convenient druid eventually became, I never feel like I'm at any particular advantage on a mage

obviously feral is a hard spec to learn, but being able to regear without having to level a new character was always too good, in fact this is the entire reason I stopped playing years ago, allowing triple hybrids to replace everyone

>ive always thought triple hybrids should be 20% below pures, not 10%

Then what's the point of bringing a hybrid dps if it underperforms a pure dps class by 20%?

>inb4 buffs

Yeah, maybe in vanilla/TBC, but buffs are now homogeneous across all several classes. Why even have classes now.

Yes

>Fall for SV meme so hard, I actually make it my main for Legion, had it raid ready and even had one of the legendaries

Hahahahahaha oops! Looks like I just wasted everyone's time! Thank you blizz!

>Unholy DK is almost exactly in the center

Not too bad. At least I'm not Frost.

Think I was around 140k during the tree boss. There's a lot of target switching and running around so it's justifiable right? Melee definitely has an advantage on that fight.

you've said it precisely, hybrids dont belong in high end raids at all, I've always found their presence to be kind of unpleasant, like I'm participating in a compromise

if you want to do damage in a raid, you bite the bullet and gear up one of the 4 pures

but blizzard disagreed with me and there was only so long that I could tolerate that

buffs damn nearly don't even exist anymore

Is any of this actually of importance? I thought the game was really easy nowadays?

>mfw one of our innervate bots were allowed to go moonkin a couple months before bc launched
I liked him for the crit aura so I didn't give him shit for being otherwise useless

>tfw my DH pulls more dps than my unholy dk who's about 7 ilvls higher
Thankfully my guild doesn't care all that much as long as I average over 200k to start raiding.

Only if you play on easy mode.

DH's have a good chance of getting nerfed into the ground though. Unholy's mid-tier so it's probably fine as long as Blizz doesn't butcher it in an effort to make Frost look better in comparison.

I think blizz wants to stick with the hero class so I think it will get nerfed in some areas like aoe but keep the strong single target. I still see DH'S on the daily who fucking suck at it though. Don't know how as its an easy as fuck rotation.

It's just not fair. I have to press like 6-7 buttons to do the same or worse DPS that a havoc DH does in 3.

>start of expansion
>fire mage. rogue already so far up the charts
everyone else may as well reroll now 'cause it'll only get worse.

You know it never made sense to me why Frost DKs got dual wield, surely a giant two hander evokes the whole "Icy harbinger of doom" class fantasy far more than two one handers?

Dont cry for me. Im already dead...

Even if the numbers suck its still 100% more fun to play then Unholy or any warlock spec.

>mfw Ele shaman
WHAT THE FUCK
I HAVE TOTAL AND COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE ELEMENTAL PLANES AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I AM WEAKER THAN SOME ASSHOLE WITH A BOW?!?
FUCKING BLIZZARD

You can literally check how many samples they have for each class on the site. Frost DK and the other dumpster spec statistics are based on a sample of about 2000, compared to 14000 for the more popular specs. It's statistically sound, sorry you're in denial

>be tank
>have to press 15 buttons to do half the dps of an average player
>people still think you're doing too much
>switch to dps spec and afk through LFR

>Affliction Warlock
>Absolutely fucking shit

Wooooah, things have changed a lot since before BC came out.

The floating swords that don't appear to do anything as their artefact ability is even more ridiculous

Another user told me that in the beta, the artefact ability was active not passive, and was based around absorbing souls, which actually makes sense considering the frost artefact is meant to be constructed from shards of Frostmourne.

We were kings in MoP and pretty damn good in WoD.

Then they decided to completely overhaul all of our damn near perfect specs for "class fantasy" and turned us into a class where all three specs are terribly boring and low dps.

I want to fuck a Night Elf

I play a Frost DK, the swords dont even seem to impale enemies, they just hang there. Either it was a rush job to give an ability, or something got fucking bugged, But youre right the ability doesn't make any sense, make the swords wielded by random ghosts or something at least fuck.

What do you mean "class fantasy"?

How were the specs overhauled?

I fucking loved being able to run around throwing DoTs on everything and punishing dispellers with UA. Using draining spells to maintain my subsistence and to compliment my DPS.

Seemed like it gave Affliction a very unique playstyle compared to lobbing bolts with Destruction like some wannabe mage or hiding behind your summon with Demonology.

Yeah i play frost on my DK and i agree that the flying swords dont feel like they do anything. Its the lamest artifact skill.

I thought it should be an active and when you use it it makes the sword hits the enemy and then give you KM. So at least you have a little more control on your Procs.

>hrowing DoTs on everything and punishing dispellers with UA
You still do this, but now your drain life doesn't increase your dot damage and you can't supercharge spells with soul shards. Soul shards are only there to cast UA, summon infernals/dreadlords, and summon your regular pet
It's basically the same as in WoD, but with less synergy and damage

Draenei or Dwarf Shaman

I already have a Draenei Paladin

>wpvp
>put dots on players, although they take 10 minutes to actually do any damage
>can't cast UA, fear, or even drain soul because every other class has minutes of stuns and spell locks
Boy I sure love being useless in pve AND pvp

Orc

>MFW I got to be the critchicken

Male Draenei look cool in shaman gear but shields look really awkward when sheathed on their back, since its placed really high up to avoid clipping with the tail.
I'd say fem dwarf.

>mfw ass rogue

All those dumb fuckers that fell for the Outlaw meme

Get a decent ilvl and use the LFG tool

Ele needs to be buffed. It's the only spec in the game that has an artifact spell that puts you on the GCD and doesn't do damage on cast.
Fucking bullshit.

>tfw maining frost dk

J U S T

Also, i have a question, would i do more dmg in PVP if i put an third relict in my weapon? would it change ?

Are you saying you don't have a third relic?

Why are warlocks perpetually horrible? holy shit I'm glad I stopped playing years ago

It increases ilvl which increases damage.

y-yes.
i rerolled frost dk.
i was sub rogue, too fucking boring honestly. spamming 2 button for dmg. literally

You went from a bad spec to a bad spec.
It's not too late to go unholy.

>You went from a bad spec to a bad spec.
>mfw

Holy shit I fucking took Ret over Arms after two hours of contemplating and now I want to fucking kill myself

I play arcane, tell me about this bullshit

>TFW Fury feels smooth but it's shit
>TFW Arms is good, but plays like shit

Fuck this. I got all other classes ready for legion. What Dps should I reroll as?

Nigga nothing beats getting 4 divine purpose procs in a row and melting something

Plus upgraded ashbringer > dragon dildo

I always felt like Death Knights should've been to two handed weapons as rogues are to one handed. Just make them a pure two hander class that can wield any two handed weapon.

Dual wielding just doesn't feel as good, and it's a shame Frost has to be the victim since they know there's 5 whole people who want to dual wield as DK.

Guaranteeing this is counting in AoEs

Fucking shitter.