There's only about 1 week before the new patch hits in FFXIV, have you prepared yourself for it user?

There's only about 1 week before the new patch hits in FFXIV, have you prepared yourself for it user?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/39210/discussions/0/535152511364396584/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5cfaa4fdc0e2e32361222846377b75c7125e7977
mega.nz/#fm/yAJjHRYL
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3779482/blog/2460169/
magnifire-art.tumblr.com/post/142940772109/ménage-à-trois-commission-info-support-via
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474505248802.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah man, still unsubbed. cant wait to stay unsubbed and not play all this super sweet (((((content)))))

Been playing a lot with my wife trying to get our relics finished before 3.45. Bout halfway there.

Can you guys share some pictures of the au ra race

Im gonna sign up for the game today but not sure if i wanna buy heavensword tonight too

I only got a cat waifu, sorry.

Download the benchmark, it lets you create Au Ra so you can see if you like them.

Au ra a shit, don't bother

Thanks user. Didn't know that was a thing

Don't play an Au Ra female. They're barely taller than Lalafell.

Male Au Ra only have one decent face.

If there's a sale, I'll get it.

Here's my cute Au Ra

>Don't play an Au Ra female. They're barely taller than Lalafell.
>Implying that 4'6 DFC isn't master race.

Same here. I was tempted, but then I realized I'd have fun for maybe two weeks and then get bored again. Maybe I'll resub to FFXI instead.

I haven't done T13, so no

im actually playing on this Legion Dark private ffxi server atm.

>no heterochromia
>highlights complement the main hair color
>not overly makeuped
You're okay. A little boring, but boring is far better than ugly.

Sort of, I capped out on esoterics but don't know what to spend them on since I have all the nin and drk gear and none of my other jobs are close to 60
Otherwise I'm still i207 and playing catch up, only just saw the peace conference in falcons nest this morning

I'm taking work off next week to get an apartment

also doing nidhogg farm parties whenever I have a free night
can't wait for those 5 materia slot gear, can finally fucking cap accuracy if they dont increase it to ludicrous levels

>want to play male au ra since I like the height and proportions
>the one decent face has shitty horns that can't be changed

Why do they hate us and won't let us do something that should be as simple as the elves picking what style of ears they want

PS3 limitations

Post characters and what server you're playing on!

"We don't have enough budget. In other news, look at how big our player base is!"

Call me when they release actual raids and not "raid" with different instances per floor

No!

Can materia be removed from slots with ease?

God heterochromia is the most obnoxious fucking thing.
It screams "special snowflake" so hard.

How much does SE pay you to shill everyday?

Yes. Well, it depends on what your definition of ease is. You have to walk like 30 seconds away from an Aetheryte.

It's too hard! It's too much work! PS3 is too difficult to work with! We don't have money!

Tonberry

To much effort, what a shit game, everything is the same, having to press buttons at all means every class plays the same, 2.5 meme

Leviathan.

Cactaur

You can remove them by talking to a goblin at Black Brush, but it won't salvage the materia.

Girugamesh

Wow! Great character, user! He's very handsome!

Wish I would have saved that one someone posted once that actually did look just like him.

>played game when it came out on Ultros with vg

>got busy with life so I didn't resub

>come back, ultros is dead, vg went to shit (not surprised)

What server do I reroll on? There any recent "fresh start" servers?

>Try to download trial

---------------------------
FFXIV Launcher Error
Unable to download patch files.
[30413][25008][20495]
OK

Wow great game

Don't worry, you aren't missing out on anything

Leviathan, Hyperion, whatever the bigger servers are that aren't Balmung and maybe Gilgamesh.

Did you try again?

steamcommunity.com/app/39210/discussions/0/535152511364396584/

Yes, I've tried a number of things by now.

I haven't played in forever. I've got Heavensward though. Thinking of either rolling a Dragoon or a Healer class while I wait for Samurai. Whats the most fun class for healing?

All the male Au Ra faces are fine except maybe 3, people just default to face 1 because they can't customize worth shit.

Moogle

this place sucks

SMN is so fun.

Do you like doing everything better than the other classes? SCH.

Do you like being a faggot? WHM

Do you like being left out of raids? AST

>female highlander
My negro

I used to play on Moogle but tranfered as I could not stand all the French baguettes. Now I play on Odin and is lonely.

How do we save chocoholic racing? Will blitz ball be a grind also?

>the Cred Forums community on excal died
>fc died
>game is shit with no signs of improving
>no other mmos out there

Ultros.
I like it.

>Elite Dangerous
>EvE Online

time to not be chained to a shit game 24/7

hooray!

>Shit
>Shit, with spreadsheets

wow is literally the best mmo out there, especially after releasing legion which is it's best expansion ever released (after 3 sort of ok expansions)

cheesy jap shit grind games have no place on a western market, because we know that japanese developers have no fucking idea how to make a game and only default to anime/fanservice and pretty particles/super epic moments to keep customers

Sargatanas.

What makes Legion good compared to the other expansion packs?

AST is on par than WHM now if not higher, WHM is becoming prog tier, just like PLD is for Tanks.

Trying to get to 60 and gear up I'm fucking lost I have the potd weapon but what else? On my second 60 class 1st was BLM but didn't like it so I did the 3.0 msq.

Just cleared T13 since apparently some dialogue changes in 3.4 if you've done it, and i've got 350,000 gil. Just gotta get another 150k so I can hopefully hunt down an apartment in Ishgard.

Do whatever dungeons you need to finish unlocking your level 60 and expert roulettes. The new person bonuses and drops from those should give you enough to catch up somewhere near the current iLvls. Then wait until next week and jump on the i250/260 train with everyone else.

you're a little late m8
if you're not up to ilvl 200+ then do the latest dungeons for some drops, and unlock weeping city to grab a piece of i230 gear before next patch hits

Lich

alright thanks!

There's no housing district for Ishgard.

What is the most populated RP server in FFXIV? I'm really considering buying the game, it looks very comfy and fun. How is the fishing and crafting, are there mini games associated or is it simple as casting your poll and just waiting?

Where do I have to go to buy an apartment?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5cfaa4fdc0e2e32361222846377b75c7125e7977

Ragnarok
Lost a bet

Balmung is hands down THE RP server, but it's impossible to make a character on there unless you're persistent.

Balmung is the unofficial RP server and it's the most populated server by a large margin. Crafting and gathering are sort of like minigames. Fishing is a lot different from other gatherers, but I can't think of how to explain it.

> Lost a bet
Bullshit.

Bet my guildmates we wouldn't clear A6S before 3.4
Needless to say we beat it a few tries after I said that

Post the order in which you will do shit when the patch hits
>Buy an apartment
>Do MSQ
>Do Alexander
>Fight the Goddess
>Buy 3 jumbo scam lottery tickets
>Do the new dungeons
>Get a Squadron and try to recruit as many NPCs as i can
>Do Hildibrand
>Do Scholasticate
>Do the Wondrous Tails
>Try to craft and aquarium and give up because the recipe will inevitably be extremely difficult
Looking like a good patch honestly.

Balmung's the only RP server with a significant population, but it's overpopulated as fuck and you should treat playing on it as an extra 18$ fee since the odds of getting in without a transfer are practically nothing.

I'm not on it so I can't speak for quality though.

Leviathan, it's my alt though
If you wanna rp, just know I don't erp

>RP
Balmung
>Fishing and crafting
Fishing is literally just picking a bait, casting your line and waiting. Crafting is simple from 1 to 50 and after that becomes a prime example of MMO autism

>press button to cast line
>wait for the tip of your pole to bob or for the controller to vibrate
>press button to reel in
>what you catch is based on where you fish and what bait you use

There, fishing has been explained
It's as in depth as the other stuff but it's comfy and something to do while you relax and have a drink, like real fishing

>yfw this happens and an instrumental mix of Answers plays

>tfw by the time i get home from work all the apartments will be gone

Apartment ASAP before everything thing in the mist is gone
Then probably check out squadrons and after that I have no plan

brand loyalty

> Ragnarok

Salaam Alikum, ya Zalame.

>not staying up all night for a sweet ward 1 apt

>print screen spam and masterbate to sophia
>unsub

?

Ultros
End it all

>tfw waiting ast buffs so I can make it my main over sch

im rdy fuck this pet Im sick of her

Despite the stereotype, no. Are you?

Best day/time of the week to start a PF for Coil? Assuming Friday Saturday or Sunday night.

The numbers on gear are even bigger and everything is time gated so people don't cancel their subs the week after it launched

>and after that becomes a prime example of MMO autism

How so?

But i will literally be at work when the patch hits and servers are up

So it's basically Nier

>Not waking up early so you can be refreshed

Legacy is choke-full of arabs.

But that doesn't make it good? I don't understand.

That's rough, I work second shift so even if I stay up most of the night I can get like 5 hours of sleep after the server goes up

Gilgamesh

I actually like the Legion content I've done but holy fucking shit, the RNG and the time gating stopped me from playing longer than the obligatory launch month. Like, what the hell Blizzard, I'm paying for your game so let me play it.

Yeah but a little less involved since reeling the fish in is automatic

I hated Nier's fishing.

Never crossed one. At least never crossed someone who spoke arabic.

>tfw ultima weapon with all the primals absorved

It's not good, my example was to illustrate that blizzcucks would happily eat shit if it came from blizzard and say it was better than everything else

Don't think you can use non-Ascii characters. Just look at the economy thou.

Neat

>I never found the right beach

People who speak arabic usually use characters like 6 to emulate arabic characters.

>They're not complete replicas of the characters
The only MMO I know which did this was GW2 boss and even then all it did was copy your face

played to level 50 and quit

game isn't that good. design is inconsistent and all over the place. story is trash. i honestly never thought i'd say there was an mmo out there worse than guild wars 2 but there is and its this "gem".

>played to 3.0 and quit
>didn't play any of the post 3.0 content
>feels the right to judge the entire game based on all the content he didn't play

>story is trash.
As expected of someone who doesn't even know how to use the Shift key.

What's the stereotype for Cactuar? That's the server me and a buddy are currently on.

>trahearne

Did I say 3.0 I mean 2.0 fuck

It's not his fault he has to play shit before being able to get to better stuff. He gave it a fair chance and got to 50, so I'd argue he can judge the game fairly. Heavensward definitely is a few steps in quality above ARR, but it's not really worth getting through the rest of the game if he's not enjoying it already.

Decent population but dead raiding scene.

While I think that guy is a faggot and his points don't actually mean anything at all, a game really shouldn't need 40 hours to get good.

FFXIV is my favourite MMO right now but it's way too backloaded and there're a lot of serious flaws to it, they just tend not to be the "issues" most shits repeat ad nauseum.

Leviathan

Cute lizard dude

I wonder if her farts smell like burnt sausage

Also on cactaur and can confirm this
I don't even see groups running coils to prep for 3.4 in the pf

Odin

>tfw sell linkshell is dead so can't make easy money.

this is literally every server that isn't greg

Thanks, Gordias.

>the new alex gear sucks

JUST

Cerberus
>static leader and MCH left
>don't want to ruin everything, deciede to find new players for their roles
>find some, get them to train for 3.4 in a8s (we killed it more than dozen times before)
>eventually couple of people going all crazy and shitting each other
>new leader drops off because of serious health issues
>one of new persons leaves due to pressure
>two other people who can take a lead holding a grudge against tank, because he's acting stupid
>tank leaves for some reason

well, I knew such thing will happen eventually and it will be painful it hurts, again

It looks pretty cool.
I don't like the colour though. I might dye it red to match the weapon.

I like the magic gear.

That MCH gear is cute as fuck

>some friends from another server want me to raid with them
>attempt to transfer the character over
>in order to change the character name, create a character with the same name on the target server to trigger the free rename like I've done in the past
>instead, the transfer gets stuck in limbo so hard even the lodestone page disappears
>when I attempt to log in I get error 3084
>support said they don't know what the fuck happened and are investigating
>2 days, still not resolved

Fuck my balls

You need to use a VPN to download the first gigabyte or two. The issue isn't on SE's data center end but on one of the tier 1 (3?) routes your isp uses to route the data. Once you get through the first gigabyte or two you can disconnect. Cyber ghost has a free trial that works bretty good

>yfw SE knows you tried to cheat them out of a name change and put you at a lower priority

>They're not complete replicas of the characters
DRK level 50 quest uses a replica of your character as an enemy

nah mayn
that mch set is great and the rest arent shabby either

I hope to god that's not ice.

I LOVE BUTTCAPES

That's fog. As in her Cloudy Heaven attack from FF6 which zombifies.

kek

She's gone through a few different appearances, this is what I'v been going with for quite some time now.

MCH color swaps gear with WHM
SMN color swaps gear with NIN

at least they're mixing it up.

i hit 50 recently. Should I just keep doing the main story after the praetorium and whatnot? I don't need to get new gear or anything?

The story up until Heavensward will continue to give you new gear for free.

Main story will get you up to i110 with rewards.

Just get enough poetics to buy your i120 weapon.

I expect many wipes because of retard healers not curing zombie and healing people to death and then blaming everyone else even though they have the easiest job

I almost never see BLM.
Are they rare?

>implying I'm gonna let you dox me

your dragon looks stoned af

Hard to use and imo, less fun than SMN.

That's one cute Au'ra"!

>Moogle

Fucking cancer

No. I'm way behind on content.

I just hit ilvl 235 the other day and I have the stuff that I could upgrade 3 or 4 other pieces of gear. However, I stopped caring because I can't manage to run anything were gear matters. The PF is pretty dead on my server and I've tried to DF some of the EX primal I haven't cleared yet but I keep getting shitty groups that quit after 1 failed attempt after queuing for 30 minutes. My FC is pretty dead because "lol no one raids" but no one has bothered to get on despite my attempts to organize raids.

>80/240 on anima weapon

I..just can't do it anymore, I've been doing it with daily roulette only but I'm at the end of the line, I don't have the time or autism for this and I'm trying to level other classes

Should I just wait for an umbrite nerf or something because this is ridiculous, I have 40 Crystal sand and 0 umbrite

You know how people bitch that BRD is too hard now with wanderer's minuet. Enochian has the same effect on the player base except it's a timed buff that you need to maintain.

>I stopped caring because I can't manage to run anything were gear matters.

I hate this attitude, if you care about dps, gear matters period.

>tfw gear peaked at high allagan

bravo gamefreak

Just keep doing your dailies every day and you should have it done before the next step comes out.

Just transfer to Aether, if you aren't on it already

The only time it's worth farming a relic is at the end of the expansion when all the steps are nerfed.

Relic quest has been pure shit from the moment it hit Heavensward, if I still had a static I'd fuck it off altogether because it's never better than the final turn weapon.

>172/140
Only bother with trial roulette these days.

Gilgamesh.
I kind of want to move already.

>this thread is made
>/xivg/ slows down
>these threads are now tainted
So this is...despair

I'm realizing that, compared to other MMOs, I actually really liked the quests and story because I kind of gave a damn. The slowness of the quests burned me out eventually, but I'm thinking of giving it another go with some tank qeues on the side.

-Does it get better after lvl 33?
-Are expansion quests any different/fun?
-How's 'transmogging', as open ended as others?
-How's Dark Knight tanking/gameplay?

>Enochian
Is looking at your hotbar every now and then really that bad or is there more to this that I'm not seeing?
I just hit 60 BLM and got my Fire 4

I'm using the Hyoerconductive as my main weapon too so it would be nice to upgrade it sometime soon

Currently sitting at ilvl226

Will the creator weapons be from savage only?

10/10 would fug

i think i was on sargantanas

>Downloaded through Steam
>Bypassed it.

Dark knight Endgame is just spamming a dark aoe spell to regen MP infinitely to maintain darkside

>I want to fuck that cat

Then don't fucking force it you idiot. I don't fucking get you sperg lords, you're doing an optional fucking side quest, start grinding like crazy, get burned out half way and then complain about it. If you can't deal with the grind then don't even start.

What the fuck do you expect, honestly? You "people" act like it's mandatory or something. Instead of doing it casually on the side lines you act like your fucking sub depends on it.

Odin player here.

People are just bad.

Enochian and the 60 BLM rotation is super easy. 2F4 > F1 > 2F4 > refresh with Bliz4. You only need 2 Bliz4s before Enochian comes off cooldown on its own and you get its full duration again.

Yet if you see an i145 BLM in ARF, chances are he's not going to do the 50 rotation right.

You need Enochian to use Fire and Blizz IV

Not that hard to maintain, just become a turret and deal massive single target damage.

I never thought i'd enjoy a caster but Blm is very fun.

cant blame you that server is pure aids

The thing about BLM I really like is how different the ARR rotation and the HW rotation is compared to other classes that have stuff just tacked on to their ARR rotation.

It is if you want BiS before getting the final raid weapons.

Doesn't sound too exciting

Gilga

SMN also got quite more fun in Heavensward.

It's gets better and more engaging if only because you get more mechanics to play with
Heavensward is really good and the end of a realm reborn is solid but the gap between the two is a real slog and you'll hate the words "speak with Minfilia at the waking sands/rising stones" long before you finish
Drk is the hardest tank to play well and again the early levels aren't as engaging, make sure you level up pld and war before you go drk, at the bare minimum get provoke and foresight from them

Anyone playing on Shiva?

>twf you find out your server is full of germans

For the love of god the xiv threads on Cred Forums CAN'T DEVOLVE INTO AVATARFAGGING AND WAIFU SHIT.

PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE NO

I'm just glad we're finally done with that den of faggot elves, even if we're diving straight into Mhigger territory next. So sick of fucking Ishgard.

There are a couple of solo instances and story-necessary dungeons, but nothing you really need to gear up for.

Also, maybe wait until you're 60, but do yourself a favor and do Binding Coil of Bahamut for the story.

>Just as I post this it happens again.

what enb is that

Yeah it wasn't so bad around the time i started, which was when the ps4 release came out.
Was thinking about going to Leviathan, but i was told the datacenter that server belongs to is generally worse.

Got almost 10M gil, hard-capped on Lore/Esoterics, 3 specialist Crafters are geared and ready to go. Bring on 3.4, I am READY.

What's the matter user?

>bagpipes
>gay robe armors with ass capes

Glad we are all leaving this behind us.

so do we know what time 3.4 is going live so i can instabuy an apartment or is it just "27 September" so far

Leviathan

Enochian rotation operates like what your rotation looks like at level 40 before you get Firestarter. You just replace the first two and last two F1s with F4. It's almost a return to form.

Every character posted are bunch of faces with no names attached to them
They're almost as anonymous as anyone else in this thread

Same fucking time 10 AM GMT

Foresight is useless, no need to go out of your way to get it.

pre heavensward there's a bunch of random filler that fucks with the pacing of the game, yes it gets better after 33, when you're at 60 playing without your skills feels like a chore.
storywise heavensward gets rid of most of the petty bullshit you have to randomly do in ARR, pretty much all of it has a purpose

I don't play Dark Knight so I dunno

that's what shitters do, out of all the tanks DRK is the hardest, a lot buttons to press, MP = DMG, you want to do lots of dmg while keeping your MP high enough

For the love of fuck change your screenshot format to jpg. Jesus Christ.

In non-raid content, the only difference gear is going to make is shaving a few seconds off your clear time.

That, and making your dick bigger when you check ACT.

>somebody wants to know how many anons play on which server
I don't understand the harm in sharing the screen of the character and server once.
It's not like they're spamming the thread with a single character over and over.

>20% defense buff on top of 70% damage decrease from other drk skills is useless, won't make you a rock for the big pulls letting the healer help burn the mobs
Plus it takes like 15 minutes to get, no good reason to not have it

funny you say that because some of the relics aren't even BiS before raid weapons

yoshi is just teabagging relicucks and milking their precious sub time

That's how it fucking starts.

Yeah, raid weapons are Savage only. But there will be new crafted weapons and Sophia weapons coming out with them that you can upgrade to.

>10m
>I am READY
No you're not

Also Thundercloud actually matters in the ARR rotation where it doesn't mean dick if you are busy flinging off F4

Crafting is extremely fleshed out, it's essentially a battle system in line with the combat classes, except it's just you and a pair of panties.

20% buff of your defense stat is actually like 2-3% of active physical mitigation. The only thing less impressive is Protect which is about the same.

Let me believe.

I'm starting the i230 relic for DRG. Where should I stack my points? Or should I spread them out between other attributes?

A thundercloud T3 has more potency than an F4. When you use one or the other comes down to optimization and how you want to play the class. Most guides tell you to replace a F4 with a T3 when the enochian timer starts getting tight.

>Unless you're a jew you don't have enough money.
Please stop.

I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about, DRK has no AoE spell to feed MP back into itself, it has a skill on a timerb ased cooldown that regens MP based on damage taken, it has an AoE spell but it doesn't regen MP.

Them ain thing with DRK is a skill called Dark Arts, pay MP to change and/or boost some skills you have.

Only wau for it to regen MP besides Blood Price is the Syphon Strike-Delirium combo or Carve and Spits without using Dark Arts.

And exclusively using Delirium over Dark Arts Soul Eater is a dps loss, using Soul Eater without Dark Arts is waste of time, using Carve and Spit without Dark Arts is a dps loss.

Time to make millions on people wanting the glamour from the crafted set

The tank and caster look fucking great.

>You will fight Titan in the MSQ for 3.4

>Does it get better after lvl 33
Story starts going places post-40, then especially post-50.
Most jobs are crap until they hit 50, or in some cases 60. Play Palace of the Dead if you want to get a feel for a class at max level.

>Are expansion quests any different/fun?
Side quests are pretty shit, even in Heavensward. They're worth doing for exp, but not so much for story.
The only good non-main story quests are Job quests and sidestories, like Hildebrand.

>How's 'transmogging', as open ended as others?
I have no idea what you just said.

>How's Dark Knight tanking/gameplay?
Depends on what you like. Personally, I didn't enjoy it, but I'm a PLD main, so I'm used to simple stuff.

I just resubbed after a 5 month break and beat Nidhogg EX within a week with my ilvl 221 character just using the Party Finder. I was the top dps.

You have no excuse for being a shitter.

>still using shitfells to show off gear
I just love not being able to get a good look at what the stuff looks like

It doesn't because T3 isn't affected by Astral fire's damage buff.

>fucking normies everywhere in the FC
>alternative is meme spouting and erp fag FC

JUST
U
S
T

Holy shit bro, you type like this guy looks

SE wants to be PC and include all races. Because they're all 'equal'

its a custom sweetfx preset
here's the cfg if you want it

mega.nz/#fm/yAJjHRYL

Crit and Det like fucking everyone is who isn't a healer.

Zzzzz.

I think he's got it confused for 20% mitigation, like Inner Beast.

It's fine for one thread. If it continues into the next one, then there's a real problem.

The story picks up and gets interesting for the first time at exactly level 34 actually. It goes back into a lull again later on though, but then picks up again and really gets moving.

You realize you belong in the meme spouting FC right?

You couldn't even get your thoughts out to Cred Forums without using...
>meme image
>greentext
>JUST meme

user, you ARE a meme spouter fag.

Leviathan

Also best tank armor coming through

Daily FFXIV ARR shill thread.

Enjoy your Yoshi lies, instances, and WoW themepark.

Can't you get banned for this?

>shit skin c@

>Friend says I should play as a Lala, because they're cute as shit
>Fantasia to one, because why the fuck not
Took me a week to Fantasia back. That shit really isn't worth it.

Fire 4 is 508 Potency.
Thunder Cloud Thunder 3 is 390 potency on the initial hit + 40 potency per tick. (This is a base, not including the small boost from potency based on Spell Speed).

So that means, if you get 3 ticks from Thunder 3's dot, you would have an equivalent potency of 510. This means if you get a thunder cloud proc, and your current thunder has 15s duration remaining, it is technically higher DPS to use the TC Thunder 3 over Fire 4.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3779482/blog/2460169/

take it up with him.

>use traditional Cred Forums format
>meme

from 1 to 10 how fucking triggered are you right now?

>unironically using balmung
Berserker is best tank armor.

>that MNK weapon
Holy shit, I'm dying here!

Not that user but isn't that only if you openly admit to using sweetfx? They have no other way in proving that you do. At least i believe so.

Is that the gear from the aery or did they reuse it somewhere else?

>Do expert roulette
>WAR tank
>STR accessories
>Never turns off DPS stance
>Losing aggro to SCH DoTs
>Pops ALL their cooldowns before even running into the boss so most of them are half done before even starting the fight
>Constantly runs circles around bosses so the MNK can't even position properly
>Links their relic weapon when we try to give advice

>Can't you get banned for this?
Banned for what?

You can also get banned for using ACT, so I would not worry about that.

Now you're using the "triggered" meme, while admitting you're just trying to fit in.

Dude, you're a meme spouter, just admit it.

The Emperor's New Fist is the only acceptable monk weapon.

If you want that weapon just go do the Aery

>Not using the mog fists.

>if you're using one meme on Cred Forums it means you can't communicate normally outside it

Are you fucking demented or are you pretending to be retarded? Don't answer it, it's obvious.

>Xaela
>pale
>baby face
>Edge Knight
Please stop giving my race a bad name.

Probably the same as brd because laziness.
Only caster is good and worth getting.

>Ctrl+f "Malboro"
>0 results
That sounds about right.

This.

2nd acceptable are the Avengers

They can actually tell but I don't think they'll do anything about just that. I've seen people using the nude mod get contacted by a GM about something else and the mention they were using modified files and they said the name of what it was.

Should I fantasia my cat into an Au'ra? I want to but afraid that I will change my mind later.

not everyone is a kawaii~/moe fag, user.

some people want to look manly and tough

>moogle, sephirot, kettle
I would get sephirot if I liked monk, they are the best.

>Should I fantasia my cat into an Au'ra?

It doesn't really matter buddy. It's all c@ncer anyway.

Plowing through my quest and have about 60 more to go until i can finally play Heavensward

I started on that server and left it
Leviathan is much better

this is amazing

Only thing on my agenda is to knock out the rest of the Yokai weapons, seeing as the rest of the content will be dull and still there for some time.

All cats that fanta to voidsents go back to cat a month later.
Cat master race, you're one forever.

I hope you told that retard off properly. "Relic weapons are for people who are too bad at the game to raid" or "You know skill doesn't come from your weapon right?" would be a start.

I fantasia'd my male cat into a male Au Ra. It is next to impossible to make a non-ugly Au Ra, though.

If you're a female character who wants to make another female character, then it doesn't fucking matter. All cats and lizards look the same.

You will never know the wonderful feeling of getting petted by random people.

This
>All cats and lizards look the same.
If that was true, I wouldn't gone back to a cat

I cringe hard when people do this.

Only lalas like this kind of attention.

Enjoy your herpes, whore.

Petting is only there for your officially married wife.

a god it's too good

Hello from Excalibur.

I petted a female Hyur yesterday and said she looked cute, she responded with "thank you :3"

He's probably one of those shits that cover themselves in pastel colors and play nothing but WHM

>played female midlander since 1.0
>nobody pets me
>nobody talks to me
>nobody compliments my glamour
It's lonely.

>jpg
>best Alex armour
>black

But I don't have an ingame waifu yet and you can't expect me not to never pet anyone.

how do I keep my fairy always healing the tank?

Put a pet macro on your hotbar and spam it while targeting the tank, pham

Play ast instead.

>all this actual game discussion.
It's a nice break from /xivg/

Oh boy another patch exactly the same as the last. Sure am glad I unsubbed

>still pushing the AST meme

You're naughty, user

Hi, Malboro player here.

Everything is still dead. Thanks for checking in.

Cerberus
Might change to cat.

I'd probably at least poke you, I find midlanders to be much cuter than cats or lizards

Midlanders are also cute and so is your character. But I just can't stand that running animation.

If you stuck with female midlander this long, you'll miss the running animation.

God no don't do it. Eorzea needs more cute Hyur cuties like yours not more fur/scale whores like the rest of them

AST is already confirmed to be better than SCH when 3.4 arrives, may as well play it now.

>Play a female cat
>Other cats wave at you
>You wave back at them
That's it

>wanting to be a generic catslut instead of a unique hyur

I've made some friends by just sitting with my cute cat and having other cute cats doing emotes with me.

>already confirmed

Why because Yoshi said so? He says a lot of things, mate. How many of them were true, hmm? You're falling for the AST ruse but it's your choice.

Is my Midlander cute?

>face 5

Are there people here that actually values their "Hispterism" rather than playing what they find is the most appealing? Most be a sad life thinking like that.

Like this?

Me in the middle.

Edgy/10. Only kidding, pretty cute.

That and hyurs look better than cats anyway.

It's actually ink blue, but that's practically black anyway.
Have you seen the Creator sets? I love the weapons.

Some people don't like looking like everyone else. Crazy huh?

Already ready. I want to play this fucking game but I already done everything worthwhile. Still no A8S clear but who cares at this point

>Are there people here that actually values their "Hispterism" rather than playing what they find is the most appealing?
Not going to lie, this is part of the reason I enjoy playing a fem elezen and roe.

It helps that I like both though.

I'm playing on Mateus, but i don't have a screenshot of my character and i'm not subbed right now so i can't take one. I'm a male midlander with blue hair, looks very normal. I also only wear headgear that covers my face. I like to blend in.

You're really shameless.

Yoshi said they were making Warrior more useful and they made them mandatory.

The antitower

That's a cool glamour. The T1 helmet goes really well with the body

I'm on Ultros. I think it sucks outside of my small group of friends.

Don't tell ZR I said that though.

I have played this game for over 2 thousand hours and i have only ever seen a single Elezen warrior. It's a really rare combination.

>baby face

I'll use the other faces when they dont have shitty fucking horns.

well, at least it's not futa.

I decided to resub after a 9 month break. I'm currently sitting at i192 and all the newer content is gated for I200+. What's the easiest/fastest way to catch up?

I like the wing horns on Face 3 but I can't make the eyes look not retarded.

Wait for 3.4 to unlock lore and grind that for i230 gear. For now just grind PotD for a "relatively" quick i235 weapon and grind eso for i200 gear.

Thanks! It's definitely my favourite tank glamour at the moment, but I can't wait for the Luminous Allagan set to be released. I have a gigantic boner for the old Allagan sets.

Normal mode Midas.

Void Ark for clothes + farthings, use esos for accessories, then the farthings to bump your ilvl up some more.

Alternatively, wait for the patch to arrive, eso gear will be replaced by lore gear and you can get 230/240 gear with lore tomes.

Fastest should be to buy the latest crafted set.

Easier may be to unlock and run the highest level 60 dungeon you can access, then bump that up as you unlock higher dungeons and supplement it with esoteric/lore gear.

We don't need more cats around, I'm one, but pretend in my head to be a dog.

They commissioned someone to draw that screenshot. It's futa
magnifire-art.tumblr.com/post/142940772109/ménage-à-trois-commission-info-support-via

eikon gear crafted gear if you're not a poorfag

eso gear if you aren't

Yeah, I have a real soft spot for the running animation but I don't really care for half the gestures and overall they give off less, er... personality?

I've still got my two bonus fantasia so I'm just toying around with the idea.

This game has a pretty bad sameface problem anyway, though I think I somehow managed to avoid picking the same face options literally other midlander seems to choose. Or maybe I'm just jaded.

What armor is that, I've never seen it before.

My static disbanded so I'm not doing anything for 3.4, because there's nothing to do outside of raids, and zero chance of doing a primal while it's relevant through PF.

I'd pet you if I ever saw your character! But only if you would "Wan!" for me.

It's a mixed set, actually. Weapon is Gordian, helm is Replica Allagan (crafted stuff, plate is Gordian (not the Proto-Gordian stuff), gauntlets are High Mythrite (crafted stuff) and the pants and boots are Replica Allagan as well.

Sephirot EX was fun to clear on pf
Felt like a real accomplishment the first time

GILGAMESH BOY

ilvl 240 WHM/AST/SCH

PLAYAN BEST RACE, HYUR TITTYLANDER!

Coil 1 helm, A4S body and arms, Coil 2 legs

Highlanders are great but your colors suck.

>play as a cat cause they're cute af
>see these huge characters with hulking armor
>kinda want to switch races to something a lot bigger to wear badass sets

fuck

Exodus
>le transmog post

You look like a fucking whore and not the expensive kind.

How long did it take you after release to clear it through PF?

Do it. You won't regret it.

Don't you want to people to pet you anymore?

Looks really nice.

Excalibur.

Just play as a fem roe.

Unless you don't find them cute, like most people. Not that I can blame them considering how bad people make them all caked up and shit.

Not him, but it took me two weeks of nonstop tries. Eventually met enough competent people in those two weeks that they all came back to help me when they saw my PF after they'd all cleared. Was pretty nice.

>tried to pf Sephirot Ex
>both tanks could never keep aggro off me when I was healing
>if I let up on heals, someone died, usually the tank
>give up after a miserable day of never getting past phase 1 and decide to try again next week
>no bonus
>no bonus
>no bonus

Never again. Fuck PF.

You look like Jetch got transported into FFXIV

I love it.

Glamours please

Midgardsormr, why does nobody ever use the uraeus body armour? I've seen maybe one other person use it.

>People who play this game solo exclusively and refuse to say anything but still expect people to come up and talk to them or invite them to shit

How long after the release of the fight did you clear it though? That's what I want to know.

Two weeks after release or two weeks long after everyone outgeared the fight but was still too retarded to clear it?

I'm sorry my strong, female Highlander intimidates you betas

>Not that I can blame them considering how bad people make them all caked up and shit.

Femgiraffes are the same shit, which is a shame because they actually look pretty attractive when done well too.

I'm not sure what it is about those two races that attracts those sorts of people.

>brown skin

6/10

Have a soon to be diced potato to make you feel better.

The key is to be pettable but run away and pretend you didn't notice so you get more /pets when they chase you.

I play SCH mostly
All of our sets look like shit and all the glamour you can use is mainly a casual look, no armor. Tanks and melee get all the cool sets

I pet everyone
Even male aura

I should have gone femroe
too late though

I would play with players like you who just want to learn and aren't completely fucking dumb, but everyone like that either gave up or just quit the game.

You look rad as fuck.

>gating mounts behind ego tokens

yoshida is a hack

some of us actually like flavors other than boring vanilla

Make your own PF retard, I always clear EX primals on PF and never in the first week because I'm not autistic enough to grind for gear so I'm always too low for the newest one when it comes out. Yet I've always been able to clear them before the next patch.

10/10 would protect
I played a midlander for awhile, the thing I miss the most are the emotes. Some of them were especially great with the voice I picked.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474505248802.webm

WAR has always been useful, stop trying to make people think AST is good because it will never.

But I like female highlanders and play a roegadyn.

Just saying you look like shit.

>not using a chocobo
Fuck off m8

I'd like not mind having her as a Servant.

I ain't even collected the yokai shit because fuck this game and everything being fate or "please go back and do old content"

Ultrosboys

Because you look like a total fuck boi. Tanks are supposed to be covered in metal and shit not dressing like they're in a Village People cover band.

Two weeks after the release. I was doing it starting day one.

>I clear them late into the patch
rad

Ultros, I'm the taller one.

>using max muscle slider on females

The current end anima, the sultan's fists, are actually pretty decent. Especially since they're dyeable you can make them look like part of your armor.

But user, that "new content" is supposed to keep you busy until the next patch! And then you can do the 3 hours' worth of content, and then go back to grinding!

playing on a private ffxi server is an intrusive thought i keep having.

>Make your own PF retard,
I did. The first time was my shitty 8 hour experience I just wrote down. After that, no one would ever join and I was better off just grinding my weekly caps instead.

turtle will always be cooler than dumb meme bird

as in glamour name or post more glamour pictures?

what server are you on?

That's not bad but it sounds like you went through hell to get it.

Post more, I actually looked up what set it is.

>my aura horns clip through the collar

Guess I will wait till 4.0 for a fantasia potion

Go back to /vg/ you cancer.

The amount of times I had to explain to people which side was their left and which was their right broke my faith in humanity more than I thought was possible.

Is this the most shilled game on Cred Forums?

is it acceptable to have a slutty glamour in this game?

not even close it's just the worst one

I don't accept it, but most others do.

The Gordian healer robe is actually really cool if you're looking for something a bit bigger. It's got some armour plating on it and it dyes nicely. Another nice alternative is the replica Allagan healer set. The tunic is pretty stylish.

>That laugh
That and the crazy cat laugh are the best

tasteful glamor for your main job
slut glamor for your alt job

Eh I just stepped out of my house real quick, currently on mobile. I'll maybe post more pictures if this thread is still up in 15-20 mins.

I'm sorry user I just like wearing lighter stuff
atleast i'm not a catboy

excalibur and cactuar, debating on moving one of my characters to balmung

Midgardsomr.
Trying to make that weapon into the Tyrant then I'll glamour to look like Nightmare.

That's funny, I screencapped that same moment.

>Set has a cool model
>It dyes like shit

Back to your Legion threads, squirt :^)

That's more or less what I'm afraid of with trying to progress in anything outside of a static now. I know I have zero chance of getting anything in Savage done. I was hoping I could do an EX Primal while still relevant at least.

But if I have to go through that? I'm not sure I have it in me.

On my server a linkshell was set up for the specific purpose of helping each other clear content. While I don't think it was too successful it at least allowed a platform for the people who wanted to commit to learn fights and get shit done. We even had some really experienced and helpful players give us a hand, which honestly blew me away.

In the span of 2 weeks I went from completely inexperienced shitter to clearing all the HW Primals, clearing A5S, seeing Vortexer and getting a bunch of static offers from the people I met during and after the process. I'm actually going to be trying out for one soon.

Basically, don't wait for shit to fall into place. There's still a bunch of people in that linkshell that still haven't cleared shit because they wouldn't actually show up.

What cutscene is that?

odin

But I play ffxiv.

>balmung
I'm not going to try to talk you out of it. If you're considering that meme shithole then you probably deserve it.

Patrician bottoms match the housemade shoes?

The replica stuff is the worst for this. Why can't we do dye previews on items before we craft them?

Neither the most shilled MMO nor the most shilled Final Fantasy.

slut for tank
tease for dps
cute, covered, and pure for healer

mainly want to go to balmung to see how bad of a shit hole it is and all the stories i hear about balmung.

>Basically, don't wait for shit to fall into place.
I figured. Just don't feel like snooping around for that kind of linkshell on Ultros.

>Thread has devolved into /vg/ tier character posting
Oh well threads are always better post patch, less balmung tards and Wowfugees

t. SCH bully

wait are you that slut that always AFKs near the Aetheryte in the Summoner ilvl210 gear?

this

>lying on the internet
Nobody wants to drop $18 just to go see if a place is actually bad. If you want to go there just fucking go there you dumb asshole.

Just show that you're competent and other competent people will start to recognize you. Then you can connect with them and gather for your clear.

>I want to spend money to see how bad a server is
You're retarded I think that place is just right for you.

I hate everything I hear about Balmung but the siren call of open world roleplaying always tempts me to transfer.

Wish they'd merge a few of the smaller servers and then open up a designated roleplay server with the freed space. I want to roleplay but I also want housing and for my friends to be able to join me without fees.

Nope.
But I am a slut.

we finally get relevant non-drop/grind weapons for the first time since HW was released and they are re-using models from leveling gear. Bullshit.

I've only seen a WHM in slutty outfit afking there all the time, she's even there now.

....should I go and pet her?

>What is the most populated RP server in FFXIV?

Balmung, but good luck making a character on it. It's massively crowded.

My advice-- try to make a character directly after maintenance or at like 3 AM

You'd best play a male. And don't make him an edgelord.

1/4

do it faggot

Ultros.

>1/4
stop

>Tfw so rich from crafting that you buy hookers from PF to keep you company

Balmung is extremely cancerous, but the massive playerbase there means you can also find decent groups that line up with your expectations.

>Put Final Fantasy references in your game
>Final Fantasy fans don't even play it
Why does Yoshi-p bother?

2/4

Leviathan

wait I though Odin was on server maintance

>one eye red
>one eye black

>try to make a character directly after maintenance or at like 3 AM

Its only possible when the servers are going down or going up. Even at those hours it's not possible to make a character on their, tried so many times.

This is a handsome motherfucker

Yes, and post a screenshot of said slut

I SAID STOP

Also what's the deal with all the shirtless catboys in Limsa Lower decks on Odin?

3/4

Same

No

On Sargantanus, but wanna transfer to gilga

4/4

So many gay people and girls play this game it's almost staggering. MMOs are supposed to be for sweaty hetero neckbeards.

Are you Jill?

I don't get this, what's the "Role waiting List"? Is there a queue to be able to queue as a DPS now?

Kill yourself

What staff is that? Looks good.

Hey, cool. We should hang out.

I've played XIV since 1.0 launch. All the way to 1.23b, the 2.0 alpha, and straight to 3.3.

3.3 is where I stopped. There's just no depth and the content and progression format was kind of stale by 2.2. I'd kept playing hoping it would improve, 3.3's Palace of the Dead being what kept me going, but it wasn't enough. Can't stay interested

Unless 4.0 really mixes it up; Makes gear and gear progression more interesting and varied, makes jobs more distinct/adds elements of customization, and completely changes up progression with something new, then I don't plan on coming back. Can't do yet -another- 2.0 repaint

I just don't understand. XI managed to do something completely unique with all of its expansions. Why can't XIV?

No u

Are you a retard by chance?
That's what number you are in line

Because Yoshi P. just wants to follow the WoW meta and take no risks. Seriously, FF14 won't change because of Yoshi P

FFXI was shit until it's 3rd expansion
FFXIV is only on its 1st expansion, it still has time to change but game development is takes a long time, especially when you're doing something as niche as Themepark MMO development in fucking Japan.

So much healer gear looks dumb as fuck on men.

That's where all the "healsluts" come from

>Are you a retard by chance?
>SMN
That should have been obvious.

>mega.nz/#fm/yAJjHRYL
you didn't send me anything.

Cane of the White Tsar, the i240 anima relic.

I see her, I'm at the aetherite, where are you? ;)

Shitskins are always erpers.

But all the healsluts look like

>They know how much everyone loves the loli cats to the point where they're using them as window dressing to their shitty new systems that they know no one would care about otherwise
>they'll never make them playable

Fuck this game.

/vg/ please go away

Yeah and theey're all female

Stealthed

Thoughts on my dude? Beginner here

Also, can someone please convince me on a server to join? My brain is telling me Excalibur

How'd you think these were the same?

Both are shitskins.

I stopped playing but still get lewds of my character commissioned.

It's fun.

im still hoping we eventually get a fully realized FF11-2. it can be named whatever... but they really need to take stock of what FF11 did right (and wrong) and what 14 has done right and wrong and bring us the 11 sequel we all thought 14 1.0 was going to be.

XI's model wasn't sustainable to modern players, who felt alienated by having to work through content, while the elite (aka those who just pay and play regularly) are beyond them

So, SE went with the popular model where everything is accessible to all paying players, despite most players not touching the bulk of the game as it is still beyond them, or they find cherographed fights with number requirements uninteresting

Different markets in different eras, user

XI was good since the first expansion, as it added Sky's unique system, as well as Dynamis, and about 16 jobs to pick from, as well as a shit ton of content to play with, like the avatar fights. CoP expanded on that with Sea and Emptiness areas, while ToAU knew exactly what the game needed to be, and brought it to perfection

Also, Sega is killing XIV in terms of fan service and licensing agreements for a JP MMO in regards to PSO2. XIV is more of a case of "Oh, here's another Final Fantasy MMO, since people liked the first, even though most of the JPs went over to DQX"

>No lizard lolis
>No roe children
Why live.

this looks dank af, what is it?

>No potato children.

Gay catboi hair
Play in Aether data center

Honestly I'm sticking with FFXIV less because I think it's particularly good and more because I'm hopeful for the future.

From where I'm standing, the game at best is winner at the special olympics, but the dev team seems like they're trying really hard to address the issues and improve things. People give YoshiP a lot of flak for promises and mini-games, but I feel like he's done a good job being aware of what problems the playerbase has and I feel like the variety of content gives more meaningful longevity than mid-core bullshit. I think XIV could be great some day and they're making progress there, I just don't think it's great now.

Why transfer to gilga? What's there?

Oh my god they'd be pocket sized.

Fucking sluts everywhere

get an apartment and then start farming dem new gear, my poor PLD is really far behind, will do my relic but at an easy non autistic pase

>potato patch kids
Would look retarded as fuck, like a bunch of little cockroaches running around uldah

>implying they don't grow out of the ground

>but the dev team seems like they're trying really hard to address the issues and improve things.
Genuinely curious as to what gives you that impression.

Don't forget to pet her.

my nigga

touch her butt

call her a fucking slut

No other hair looked as good to me with the big mustache/beard combo. Also why Aether

The Gnath full reputation set.

FF11 had them and they were cute.

Roe children would probably just be midlanders

leviathan

Data center-wide Party Finder soon

Why are Roes nippleless and lacking in the bulge/ass department?

people still play this?

no

Aren't all the races nippleless?

Is that the DRK Anima weapon? I'm very interested, since that really looks amazing.

Any glamour to change the head, but still keep the general look of that set?

To make the JP potato race not feel threatened

Where are all the gay broes at?

Now get some panty shots

Excalibur

What are you talking about? There's still a group that's playing here. It's just in a linkshell, not an FC.

I'd like it if more people played here too. I wish everyone could all be together on either this server, or if all the servers could be combined into one massive server.

the helmet is a seperate piece so you can glamour it to whatever, and yeah that's the i230 hyperconductive nothung

Oh okay, but why instead of Primal?

EVERYONE COME TO LIMSA AETHER ON LEVI QUICK!!!

no puffy vulva though

That's the stuff

anyone still play on diabolos?

Both of the highest populated servers are on Aether

screenshot from july, look much better now

>be on dead server
>figure I don't mind ERP now and then, move to Balmung
>realize that my libido is and has been 0 for the past year, can only look down on everyone else in disgust
What a dumb move that was. At least it's lively.

XIV as a whole has been out for 6 fucking years, sure they remade it but 95% of the team is exactly the same team from 1.0. It already changed into WoW for the worst, it's not going to do another massive change for the better.

Not much to do these days. I'll say hello the next time I log in and notice the LS having people on, but I think most people are getting caught by a mix of life and late patch woes here on Excalibur and beyond

Also, either of you catch Yoshi on Excal last night? I was passed out and missed the only feasible chance I probably had to see the legend acting beyond an NPC

Awesome, thank you user.

That's F2P shit with spreadsheets now, user!

What's the name of the Linkshell and is Saosen Minauu in that linkshell?

damnit, on malboro

One of them's full of ERPing degenerates and the other is the go-to "raiding" server, meaning it's full of garbage.

Ah, true. Cactuar is is i guess

Whether or not they've been succeeding in fixing things is another issue entirely, but they've been pretty on the ball about acknowledging problems.

Many common complaints have been mentioned throughout the live letters with time estimates given on their fixes. The most recent one is the AST problem that they're going to try and fix with major overhauls despite their failing to do it in the past. Things like cross-class reliance and skill bloat have been mentioned as targets for 4.0, which is as early as they can really reasonably touch it.

They're continued polishing and supporting the PvP systems in the game even though they're not seeing much use instead of abandoning them, and their quality of life changes shows that they're aware of a lot of the core flaws in it.

The content dynamics are being adjusted all the time, maybe too much but I think it's a good sign that they're trying to find a sweet spot. I don't think the current raid series is great but the encounters feel unique at least and I think it's a good sign that they're looking into what they can and can't do. PotD right now and likely Wondrous Tales might not be amazing but they address major issues for newer players in regards to their game progression.

Hey aren't you that one autistic ash cat?

That's because they are missing the key person from the original 1.0 staff being Tanaka

>Saosen Minauu in that linkshell?

Yes, he is. Why?

Linkshell is NA Blacklist. It used to be called baddie burigaido though. I might have spelled that wrong but that's essentially what the name was.

fuck I'll need an account on mega then or something
I'll upload it whenever next thread is or on the sweetfx website

Balmung.
I hate it here.

A lot of what you said basically amounts to "well the mentioned it."

Just curious, how long have you been playing? They have a tendency to acknowledge things and then forget about them.

He was on Excal last night?

I caught him while he was there during E3 but I didn't know he was there last night.

Yoshi's response to interviewers asking him about horizontal gear progression and more interesting and unique stats on gear is that it would make fights too hard to balance so he doesn't want to do it.
A game dev's excuse for shallow content is that he's not good enough to develop it. XI did it, but Yoshi is too fucking incompetent for it and he admits it. Nothing will ever change.

>Yes, he is. Why?

Then don't want in that Linkshell, have personal issues with the person. Don't hate him per say, but hated dealing with him in game. He most likely knows who I am as well just from asking.

>Velvet
You are that one autistic ash cat from /vg/ that got mad over the weirdest shit.

No wonder nobody wants to play on Excal when you're the one advertising.

ah that sucks, I really liked how yours looked. If you upload it to the sweetfx site do it now and i'll just re arrange it by date.

Thanks

Ah, sorry to hear that. I haven't interacted with him a lot but I've never really had any problems either.

I only ever got mad when they put the cash shop in the game, and I've long since gotten over that.

>I'd like it if more people played here too. I wish everyone could all be together on either this server
Why join Excal when I could join ZR on Ultros?

Feel free to fuck off; I got some friends that could use that server spot.

Your poor friends should pay to transfer in because that dude leaving isn't going to unlock the server. The devs have intentionally locked it hombre.

I've only started with Heavensward so if there's a bad track record I'm not aware of it, but mostly I'm coming from the perspective of a burnt out WoW player.

I don't understand the hate towards the dev team. Most MMOs I've played has staff completely out of touch with its playerbase, but XIV introduces quality of life stuff every patch and questionable, but new content for different playstyles.

Any one of you have Japanese themed houses? Would you mind posting it? I'm thinking of changing mine and I'd like some ideas.

Because it's a nice server. You don't have to come here but we're not bad. If I could have my way though there would only be one massive server, and everyone would play on it.

Yes that means JP players and EU players too. That's one thing I miss from FFXI is how everyone played on the same servers. It was cool being able to play with other people and accomplish things despite a language barrier.

>they've been pretty on the ball about acknowledging problems.

That just means they knew well beforehand about them but didn't do jackshit to address those issues during development. that also means they need a fucking PTS to test their shit in an actual testing environment that isn't a dev hugbox.

>They're continued polishing and supporting the PvP systems in the game even though they're not seeing much use instead of abandoning them

That just means they keep wasting resources on something that only 1% of the playerbase participates it, and they keep making new shit instead of actually fixing it by not invalidating the previous PvP mode with a new one, exactly like they do with PvE. They also haven't fixed the core flaw of being tied to GCs despite everyone telling them since the very beginning 3 fucking years ago. Being "aware of issues" doesn't necessarily mean anything positive about them at all if they don't do shit about it in a timely manner.

>The content dynamics are being adjusted all the time, maybe too much but I think it's a good sign that they're trying to find a sweet spot.

That just means they never fucking know exactly what they're doing in and just eyeball shit until it's barely good enough.

I'll post the same screens as here
should be up by tomorrow

I don't hate them, I just learned to temper my expectations over time. They mention things a LOT and then sweep them under the rug.

would you fucc a succ?