So I beat Persona 5

So I beat Persona 5.

It was pretty good, I'd give it maybe a 7.5/10 or 8/10.
For reference Id give Persona 3 and 4 a 7/10 at best.

I heard is easy as shit, is it true.

Im already a SMT battle system pro so I'm not a good judge of that. I beat it on Hard at level 75 without really doing any sort of special preparation for top Personas. Unfortunately beating the game doesnt unlock Very Hard mode or anything.

There is a difficulty ramp for the final dungeons though, unless you switch it over to Easy for the random battles.

Is it explained why demons are back and there are no shadows?

wait is that a real screenshot? are penis monsters a thing in P5?

The enemies are shadows again. Once again theyre reflections of the human heart. They just look like the usual SMT demons now.

Yeah its real, Maras are all over the final dungeon as random battles.

>The enemies are shadows again. Once again theyre reflections of the human heart. They just look like the usual SMT demons now.

Really? That sounds like a huge cop out.
How long did it took you to complete the game and are there optional superbosses

Took me 90 hours. I actually rushed it a bit too.
Supposedly the Velvet twins are a superboss locked to New Game+. Haven't fought them, dont know how.

>The enemies are shadows again. Once again theyre reflections of the human heart. They just look like the usual SMT demons now.
I kinda care much less about the game now. Howre the negotiations?

Any references to Philemon and is there a sidequest with Alice the demon.

Are any of the dungeons P3/P4 styled hallways or was effort put into all of them?

The questions the demons ask you are random, but Im fairly certain the answers to them aren't random anymore.

No.

Effort was put into them, theyre not just randomized hallways anymore.
Except for Mementos, those are your randomized hallway dungeons.

Is there implied sex at the end of the social links

I only romanced the teacher.

>caring about semantics

What are the characters fighting against?

I dont think you know what semantics means, we just wanted an explanation. Would be cool if it tied with the first 2 persona games which also had regular demons

People with warped hearts and then God is thrown in at the last moment.

Classy.
Japan loves killing God so much

I don't think you do, or I didn't understand what people complained about shadows for. I was under the impression people didn't like shadows since they were bland and reused with pallet swaps. Now their using actually recurring demon models. You're complaining that they're called a certain thing instead of another. Who gives a shit.

Of fucking course they have to randomly be involved at the last minute

>Hi guys I watched a stream AMA

Fuck off

No one in this thread complained about shadows.
I give a shit because I care about the lore and story, I dont play Persona for the gameplay.

Kys

Its basically copied from Persona 4. Some god is like humanity wants release so I'll give it to them and your characters nah thats not true.

If you really give enough of a shit I can take a shot of my save files.

Save files while flipping me off or hang yourself

Can you romance the loli twins

I aint taking a picture of me.

No, thankfully.

Meh boring, the more I hear about this game the less I care it was pushed back to next year

There is a challenge mode tho

It's DLC.

You have a single evidence to back that up?

Well it's not in the game and it was confirmed in a scan so it's gotta be future DLC.

100% confirmed you just watched a stream kys faggot

I dont see a challenge mode dlc in the store
I believe you didnt unlock it
Or is lieing faggot

>thankfully

I just said future DLC.

>thankfully
Get out

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIING

Thankfully you'll never breed either.

AKECHI IS THE KILLER

>learns jap
>doesnt like loli

Why is your kind always the worst of weebom
Everyone I met than knows jap is a dipshit

I'm going to breed YOU!

There isnt evidence of that
Just guesswork

So dont spout it like you are certain you faggot

Would rather be the worst kind of weeb than the worst kind of person.

How is wanting to fuck drawings
You know what why bother
Go fuck yourself normalshit.

It's either that or it was taken out completely. Future DLC sounds more likely.

Ok fine.

>Mara in a Persona game
Did they git gud again?

>lolicons are the worst kind of person you can think of
wew lad we're entering normalfaggot levels that shouldn't be possible

Man, you lolicons are defensive.

>wanting to fucking drawing of little kids
>gets disappointed when game doesnt appeal to childfuckers
Keep calling people normie to justify your degeneracy on why people cant understand why you wanna tiddle children

Do you negotiate with demons to recruit them like in SMT or what?

Yes, you get them by negotiation.

It's pretty easy to complete the compendium thanks to a special demon type.

Mara was in Persona 3 and 4 also.

What was defensive about that? I will call on the bullshit on anyone trying to thin they are morally superior because they dont consume certain fiction.

Drawings arent children, try again. 3DPD.

>Dio
Jojofags are the worst.
>le 2d==3dpd meymey
Drink bleach.

You were trying to defend yourself by saying it's just a drawing and then badly try to smooth it off by acting like you're above arguing when you're still doing it even now. Like ok. I get it. You don't like me because Im not attracted to 2d depictions of children. I really don't care what some lolicon thinks of me.

Why is Morgana so kawaii?

p3 is a 6/10 at best.
Shit pacing, tartar sauce, ai controlled party, can't social link party memers(what the fuck), etc...

The hoi ttona he shouts when he uses his healing spells is pretty cute.

You can switch party members in real time like in FFX?

Also how long is Goro in your party for?

>he thinks the option to date the loli(s) won't be added in the future
See you when Persona 5 The Crimson drops, faggot.

That's why you play P3P you idiot.

I can answer this. Basically yes for all of them. Some are more explicit than others. It's always a fadeout scene with some saying "Later, it's getting late so you walked with her to the train stop" or something like that but sometimes it just says "you spent a long time together" and cut to the next day.

Doing that is a social link bonus, thus it's possible to miss it. Also it takes a turn.

But yes.

Oh, and only for one dungeon/month.

>can't switch weapon
>clunky animations inatead of QUALITY animu scenes
>no the answer
Yeah, I guess P3P is a 7/10.

What performances of the cast did you enjoy the most?

Lame.
But at least all the party members get exp at the same time so I don't have to take turns grinding all of them anymore (I was autistic about that shit don't mind me).

Oh, wait, fuck me that reply was for the Goro question.

yay.

You could have just said "No." but then you added thankfully, outting yourself as a moralfagging normie on Cred Forums of all places. You're getting shit on for being a faggot not not being a lolicon. I really wonder how people like you end up on this site now instead of somewhere more akin to your mindsets like reddit or tumblr.

Yusuke and Morgana are the ones that I felt had the most interesting personalities. Runnerup is Ann.

Ryuji is annoying and an idiot, and both Makoto and Haru don't really have a personality. Makoto is the smart one and Haru...likes plants, I guess.

They modeled the demons so they could more easily make a new SMT game. Hopefully.

The Answer is shit anyway.

Which is why I rate P3P higher than P3. That and FeMC having better slinks/events.

>no the answer

That's a positive point.

Not that user but no the answer is not shit. Its persona straight to the action and SMT tier no comedyum. Its god tier.

I really wonder how you remember to breath..

You just saved my life.
Thanks, normie.

>No one in this thread complained about shadows.
>I kinda care much less about the game now.
Ok.

What kind of shitty insult is normie supposed to be, anyway?

I don't know, people shat all over TMS for calling their demons "mirages".

A pedophiles version of calling names.

Yeah I always preferred normalfag myself.

But it's less an insult and more a label for people who blatantly don't belong on Cred Forums. Which I'm sure most people would take pride in.

Epic.

That is not an implication of sex whatsoever without some slight moan or music to fit, this is a shonen-type anime game. You at best assume they kissed or whatever.

>persona without the waifus
>god tier
LoL

>In this thread OP is a lying photoshopping normie faggot

I know Cred Forums is full of normalfags but it still amazes me how your kind winds up on this website knowing what's here out of everything else on the web.

This He only walks them home gently.

>normalfag
>"your kind"

I'm still not feeling offended.

>OH THANK GOD DEMONS ARE IN THE GAME
>BUT WHY ARE THEY BACK???
>no they are still just shadows
>WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this SMTfag serious?

It's a corrupted version of Normalfag, and literally just /r9k/ being /r9k/. You can safely ignore anyone who uses "normie" in posts.

That's fine, being offended or not isn't the point.

>can masturbate to hd demons instead of ugly shadows
Ir's 'kay.

Any meme redesigns like SMTIV had?

I'm pretty damn sure we'd have heard about them years ago if this was the case.

I didn't notice any.

People dont play these games for the gameplay. Well if theyre sane that is.

>Free time during days is limited more so than in past games

Is this true? I heard that long story talks tire out the protag and he has to go to bed cuz the cat tells you to.

hngggg

Fuck off pedo

Can you explain why fake igor was being fake? what as his endgame and how did it involve the gang and protag?

It's true. There's a lot of days where you can't partake in any activities. A lot more than in Persona 4.
It's not really the cats fault, it's the games. At one point Morgana temporarily leaves the party and you still can't do anything after long conversations.

I only used normie because I didn't want to use fag twice in a row. It's not pleasing wordplay.

What is this sudden meme about normie and normalfag being different terms anyway? I don't even go to /r9k/ I just thought normie was short for normalfag.

Think of it like weeb being a corruption of weeaboo.

OP, did you play on PS3 or PS4?

PS4.

Battling in this game seems really polished senpai. Looks way faster too.

How long would it take to beat the game on normal difficulty? I mean when it's English so I understand it 100%

How's the ng+

Basically

It is except that fucking running animation for the result screen gets old fast.

I said it took me but 90 but someone else said it took them 60. I find 60 surprising but I felt I rushed through the dialog a lot, especially during the later half of the game when I was starting to get tired of them saying the same shit over and over.

Is Weeaboo a corruption of Wapanese?

It's more pc.

It's ironic. /r9k/ is just a board full of failed normalfags lashing out because they aren't chads who can make a girl's panties wet with a glance.

9x10 people who used the term normie are normalfags themselves. They don't understand how far down the rabbit hole is.

I've seen fucking sjws use "normie" for chrissakes.

But oh yeah, I fought all the bosses on Hard.
Normal is for chumps.

No its a random word used in a comic that meant nothing

Mother fucker, you can't read Moon, you aint played no Persona 5, you played Persona 5: The I Don't Know Shit Edition.

>especially during the later half of the game when I was starting to get tired of them saying the same shit over and over.

pre-order canceled. I hate this shit.

Op, did you get the take your heart edition? If so, how's it feel to not get a school bag and Morgana plush

I think Anne and Ryuji are cute

So does Joker

I want to replay persona 3 and 4 but on hard which I hardly ever do on any games.

Any tips? Is it more about getting all the social links or fusing special personas?

The normal game is too expensive as it is. 8800 yen.
I'll get a Morgana plush later.

>girl touches other guy nonchalantly
Slut should die
Definitely not a waifu

Git gud.

So what you're saying is is that you can't read Japanese and you're angry that other people can.

Can you go on dates instead of finishing the social link and only going back to your room over and over again? Like dates that aren't apart of the social link, I wanna hang out with mai waifu even when I'm done wooing her you know
do other characters recognize that you and the girl that you choose are dating at all

What are the best party members?

Goro > all

He could take on the whole party. He is that strong.

But he can't.

I liked Makoto and Haru both way more than Ryuji who came across as a stupid douchebag.

Makoto is basically the non silent leader of the gang. Strong sense of justice, cares a lot about family and friends etc. Very likable as Chie in 4.

Haru got shafted quite hard because she's introduced late and doesn't develop much in the main plot. But if you do her coop she's a sweet plant loving girl who's also a bit of a fiery psychopath.

Futaba has some really sweet development during the main plot and is basically your cute imouto.

Yusuke and Morgana are both awesome. Very likable and quirky. I also didn't dislike how Akechi turned out.

If you have to believe nothing happened it can be interpreted that way. Many of these girls are older women. The fadeouts happen after you kiss. The doctor for example, gave you a "special examination". Given how explicitly sex is described in this game already there is no reason to believe nothing happened.

Yes, I believe you can.

I think the strongest party by the end is probably Ryuji, Yusuke, and Makoto. Ann has her uses too. Haru is a little too SP sensitive and has no party buffs or party heals but she has her uses too.
Morgana is great for 90% of the game but unfortunately his usefulness tapers off at the end because by the time he gets Masukunda you can get Debilitate and by the time he gets Salvation there's no bosses left to really use it on.

>Naruto-kun is a stupid douchebag
go figure.

And do others recognize that you and the girl are dating?
Like in persona 4 I dated Rise but Yosuke and others still tried to NTR me RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

I already said I only romanced the teacher, and part of the plot of that is that you need to keep it a secret. So unfortunately I dont know. If I do another playthrough I'll romance everyone or no one or something.

Makoto is a better healer late game. Morgana is fine as well as a better magic nuke. One of them is a must. Makoto also learns Marakukaja early.

Haru is a great gun attacker but you may not be able to get her real persona or you may misspec her as a magic nuke. She's also got Amrita shower and Heat Riser (all buff).

Ann gets concentrate and Ryuji gets charge so they are both better DPS than Yusuke, who is good early game because he gets a single target multicut attack for boss.

The best party is then Makoto, Haru, Ryuji/Ann imo. You can do Makoto Morgana Haru/Ryuji/Ann and make your MC do more attacking. It will be a safer party but Morgana has some survivability issue late game on hard.

is there anything that can be done about the hud? it's just so painful to look at

You have to keep it a secret? A secret forbidden love.. damn, that's hot

>not liking the hud

Heat Riser is inefficient compared to the party buffs Ryuji, Yusuke, and Makoto get.

I did find for the final battle that Yusuke wasn't pulling his weight all that much though. Without Charge his damage was pretty bad and its hard to say how much Masukukaja really helped.

Is door-kun closer to being saved?

Oh yeah, and Morgana's Lucky Punch is super useful. I dont know what the crit % is on it but it seems like it might be OVER 50%.
Unfortunately it doesn't work against the final boss any.

What would be the best party without Ryuji?

I've always used the bro character in the past games, would like to avoid using him in this one.

>It was pretty good, I'd give it maybe a 7.5/10 or 8/10.
>For reference Id give Persona 3 and 4 a 7/10 at best.
>shit story
>bland characters
>last half of the game is complete shit
>ends on 12/24
>Mementos is mandatory to get true ending
>Weak as fuck OST
>Dungeons are hit or miss and take too fucking long to progress
>Game forces you to leave the dungeon, go to sleep or not do shit in general due to its fucked pacing
Yeah....nah

Wait, is it true that there's no epilogue like in p4g? Does it literally end on December only?

Persona is a game about daily life and going through dungeons in your spare time.

Game ends in December then flashes forward to February for Valentine's Day and that's it.

Sounds better than P3/4 to me.

This, any clue of the P3 staff making any progress?

this.
Persona 5 Goro Edition re-release with all dlc, extras, more activity time, datable lolis and Goro as MC fucking when?

what happens after Valentine's Day?

Is there an epilogue or and ending where The MC leaves to back home or something?

Ryuji gets both Matarukaja and Charge so if you want to make up for his lost damage you'll need Ann. Then you'll need a healer, either Makoto or Morgana (Morgana's fine but Makoto is more useful against the final boss due to Marakukaja) and then either Haru or Yusuke is fine.
You can get away with using Ann, Morgana, AND Makoto if you want. All their damage is about equal. Ann and Ryuji are only ahead a bit because of of Charge and Concentrate, Morgana can be a backup healer for the turns Makoto needs to use Marakukaja. Masukukaja isn't that useful, Debilitate is enough to guarantee your attacks hit.

Sorry. They gave up after meeting Narukami.

If you get the Good ending the game ends right there. If you get the True ending by defeating fake Igor you skip to Feburary and then another timeskip where the MC goes to juvie for two months and his friends come to pick him up.

How do you know you got the true ending?

Why does he go to Juvie?

Doesn't everyone figure out they are The Phantom Thieves, you know the people who stole a fuckload of shit and murdered a shitload of people?

When Sae interrogates you she askes you questions and you have to basically say you did everything to save your friends then you go off to fight the last boss, if you completed Mementos before December 24th then you get an extra boss with Fake Igor and get the true ending

What the fuck. Potter is more muscular than I thought he'd be. I was expecting a skinny skeletal nerd.

Goroposters are complete fucking cancer

I wasn't trying to shitpost. Persona 4 had 4 fakeout endings so I'm just wondering how you know for sure.

He takes the fall for them here if you say you and your friends were behind it you instantly get a bad end but if you take the fall yourself its a good end

You can go to the gym and watch manly movies. You can them make your moves on the hot chemist chick near where you live.

But why only two months in Juvie?

Makoto is cute!

Whats everyone doing to pass the time?

Youre a faggot

wait, they actually kill people?
I thought they just steal metaphysical hearts keyblade style or some shit.

They're still thieves and went behind the law's back, MC has to fake his death on screen and the rest of the game is him basically hiding, once the conflict is done he turns himself in and Sae vouches for him

Playing SMT IV Apocalypse and finishing up my SMT backlog.

That and playing whatever other games I feel like

Yeah, but TWO MONTHS for murder and theft?

>wait, they actually kill people?
Nope, just still their "hearts" which basically completely mindless slaves who confess to all the wrong doings they've done in the past and this is played off as a good thing in the game.

They didn't murder anyone

>I heard is easy as shit, is it true.

It's a JRPG.

Then why do the cops during the prologue who interrogate Joker say "You even killed people..."

>peods ruin a good thread

Fuck off.

:(

They're framed for murder by Goro who in the last dungeon before he joins the crew briefly kills Haru's father

don't move

the NEET's vision is based on movement

You're the one bringing it up again, buddy.

How long is it? Is it true that all girls are used goods and that you even get NTR'd by Yakuzas?

80 hours

and no none of them have sex or anything with others

80 hours though some people have completed in 50 to 60 hours.

Those were all shitposters.

Yup

>Anne is Ryuji's GF and non-romancable and got diddled by her gym teacher
>Makoto's sister whores her out to Yakuza
>Haru has a fiance and is preggo
>Futaba is a virgin, but has a permanent smell NEET pussy

Why is this game so depressing?
Also where can I do part time work again? I wasn't playing attention because I've been playing 7 hours straight.

It's always been a thing

God damn that hud is ugly as shit.
Also, fuck them for not having a worldwide release in this day and age.

Pamphlets in the subway.

Longer than P4, about the same length as P3.

Can't wait for the doujins.
I heard we were supposed to get a ww release but it got all fucked up because being iof Sony and Atlus USA being a shit.

Sony? Wouldn't it be Sega's fault? Or is it some sort PS4 Pro bullshit?

The only one who gets NTR'd is Haru's fiance or the girls if you try to go harem.

That sounds like something someone made up. There has never been anything stated about a worldwide release ever.

I heard one of the characters is the equivalent of a Cred Forums moderator.

so....a 2chan moderator?

Yes but he's your friend that goes power crazy moderating the forum your thief group's forum.

someone explain fake igor to me

He's a god who took over the Velvet Room to give the protag hope and then take it away to give him despair for...some reason.

The god final boss manipulating you. The two lolis are each half of a real velvet room attendant that was split to be more easily controled which is how they can still fuse persona.

>The god final boss manipulating you

to do what?

Uh...it's not really explained.

His final goal is the same as Persona 4s final boss but its not really clear why he went through the whole 'build up the protag' thing. Maybe he wanted to prove a point to Igor something.

Good question.

Stop asking questions and just go with it. :)

Most likely, but I feel like the only reason the west is getting it on V-day is for some shitty meta joke when they could've released it earlier, but who knows.

Who's cuter?

He becomes such a huge faggot that you go down and beat his shadow so that he stops being a huge faggot. I think some user said that there are some dialogue options that gives you a chance to tell him to fuck off.

Both of them after their fusion dance

Can you romance them?

They're the Strength Arcana. I kind of doubt it though

Doujins of her and Nanako getting fucked by old men when?

Is demon fusing and raising comfy? My main draw for these games.

I wish there was at least a demo for this game, waiting 5 months is brutal

Its easy now that you can select skills to inherit.

>comfy
Not at all.

Who give a fuck, nobody fuckface

Does it have catalog fusion from P4G?

Are there skill cards?

How does card shuffle work?

I dunno, Ive only played vanilla P4.
Yes.
There is no card shuffle.

CUTE

>no card shuffle
Fuck, any way to raise the stats of a persona? I kinda wanted to keep using Arsene.

I didn't notice any way. Im not saying there's no way, I just didn't come across any items that raise the stats of my Persona.

There is a system where you can send your Persona to a "farm" and the twins will raise it and give it a new skill. I didn't bother touching it, but that might add extra stats. Maybe.

No, thankfully.

Oh wait, I just remembered you can sacrifice a Persona to another Persona. I think that raises its stats.
I only used it like twice though. I only think it does, I didnt pay attention to it much.

I want to start a family with Makoto. We would have 3 children, 2 girls and one boy.

Pre-order cancelled. They already fucked up in P4, they never learn.

And I want to start a life with Morgana. We wouldn't need children to be happy.

btfo

seek chemical castration

Morgana is a cat and a boy

Good riddance.

Everyone knows that user.

Yes, and?

That is why he said that they need children to be happy user.

Morgana would keep sending you to bed early.
And sometimes he would sleep on your stomach.

It would be terrible.

>Anne is non romanceable
Wrong.
>Makoto's sister whores her out to Yakuza
It's a sting operation, not like she gets fucked by rabid tattooed farmhand jap yokels.
>Haru has a fiance
True, but you can romance her and do the cucking instead
>Futaba
Shit girl anyway.

Morgana sounds much better than Teddie

Holy shit nigger you got shut the fuck down.

How many girls can you romance at the same time without breaking S links?

Nanako is best imouto

Romance option DLC for lolis. Easy money for Atlus.

Is Atlus even capable of such thing? They seem to be up to different, higher standards in this industry. They don't release broken games, they keep them high quality, they don't pump out cheap sequels for easy buck, they don't whore their games to PCucks. Going full weaboo pandering with loli romance and shit seems alot.

>different, higher standards in the industry
>don't pump out cheap sequels for easy buck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, you must have missed the shitstorm SMT4A caused with the localization error.

I give it a 9 but then again I am like no judgmental at all also I had little idea to what was happening. The ending is rush is heck and to this day I still wonder how the fuck nips can't get ending rights. The build up is great and keeps you entertained but everything goes down at the end. Like, fuck, if you can't get the director to do a good ending then get someone else to do it. Overall tho the game is enjoyable and pretty nice. If you liked the previous games then you will have no problem with P5. Note that the dungeons are long as heck but not more random bullshit so its okay.
it's probably the best one in the series
stop making up shit faggot

>going full weeaboo pandering
Nigga, that's fucking Persona in nutshell after it became a dating simulator.

yes thay will be shit now fuck off you stupid fuck

>he hasn't seen the swimsuit DLC for SMT4 Final

>tfw I really like P4DaN
There's some great remixes in there. Rhythm game itself is solid too.

Ive played 25 hours so far.

story:god tier very fun
game play:god tier especially barren dungeon system is improved.
character:meh but student council girl is cute.
soundtracks:honesly P3>P4>>>P5

How badly does she smell?

Not as badly as you.

Wow

It does have great remixes I'll give it that.