Why does Peach date Mario when he's the ugliest man in the Marioverse?

Why does Peach date Mario when he's the ugliest man in the Marioverse?

because mario keeps kidnapping her from Bowser's castle

Is there proof that they're even dating ? He's more of a bodyguard than anything else

What other men are in the Mushroom Kingdom? Everyone else is a Toad or some other weird creature. Peach is just settling for one of the few other humans.

Because he has the biggest mushroom.

They aren't dating

Mario is alpha as fuck. You don't need to be a 10/10 Adonis if you're tearing some foreign country a new asshole.

>dates an ugly dude because he fucks shit up and gets dosh
>fucks Bowser on the side
She's just a basic bitch like any other woman.

Do women care about big cocks or all they want is an attractive man?

why did they ruin her design

Why does Mario put up with Peach when she gets kidnapped every single game and is overall annoying and shallow, when there are far better options he could go for like Rosalina instead?

She likes Cucking him.

He's the only human

Peach already had a kid with Bowser, and that's just the one that was confirmed hers, lord knows if any of the Koopalings are hers.

They were explicitly an item in the tennis games. Mario even proclaims his love for her as one of the victory quotes.

>has child with Bowser
>does not have child with Mario

seriously I have to wonder what's going on.

Peach has a harem of beta orbiters. Mario is just one of many.

he's capable of licking his own eyebrows aditionaly he has pretty much unlimited stamina.

How big of a penis does Mario have?

He's got a fat mushroom down there

Fuuuuuuuck

Depends on whether he's eaten a super mushroom.

So are they married or not?

Peach is married to Bowser.

So it's nothing. I always say it as Mario cashing in on saving the princess. Seriously, he must get some serious compensation.

>Confirmed
I hope you aren't talking about Bowser Jr. Bowser himself told Jr. that Peach wasn't his mother.

>no ring

Because Mario is just being himself

The other, more handsome characters are too patrician for relationships

Wario is too good for this world.