Battlerite is on steam right now, anyone play it yet? Looks kind of fun

Battlerite is on steam right now, anyone play it yet? Looks kind of fun.

>Let's take out everything that makes MOBAs fun and engaging and then design a game around what's left.

Sooo....have you played it???

mobas aren't fun and engaging

3 lanes, farm minions all game, 40 minute build up to a 5v5 fight that is over in 10 seconds... WOW SO FUN GIUZ!!1!!! XDDDD

shilly

so they made an ordinary MOBA?

I do.
It's essentially a BLC 2. Loving it so far.
It's not an ASSFAGOTS game, this is basically isometric WoW Arena without targeting.

>creepy the creeps crep creeeep crep
>+37
>creep creeepyyyy crep crepdidooo~
>+41

woah.

Seriously. Did people learn nothing from HotS?

How the hell BR and BLC are MOBA? The movement is on WASD and there is no creeps or anything ffs, you just go to arena and kill people.

Is Oldur shit or am I doing something wrong? No matter what I do it seems that I pretend to be helping. It's a shame since I really like his design and reflect skill.

hes ok

his ultimate might need a rework though, the stun requires you to send an ally towards the enemies whereas you generally want to use his ult help a low hp ally escape

His barrier, dash, and petrify are great. Don't waste meter on ult, use it on ex.

They literally took everything good. Its just pure combat, no luck whatsoever. But clearly you're a pathetic degenerate who is only seeking conflict.

Its pretty boring. Characters have 80% too much health.

It should be able to heal prior to Round 5. I kinda like it, even solo you should be able to combo it into LMB > E for 30+ damage, not to mention that it's a 2 sec stun that refreshes CD's.

Are you only playing 2's with healers?
In 3v3 people die very fast

go to bed Holinka, Demon Hunters shouldnt be able to kill someone in a single global

Ranid can still chunk out about 60 damage in one burst, if not more, as does Ashka or Freya with a decent teammate. git gud

I wish some of the stuff I got in Bloodline Champions would have translated to this game :[

Yes, Ashrak is bae

Are you mad, everyone is an absolute tank and the fights are nothing but slog fests. You could take a piss mid fight and not miss anything.

If you like the game play it while it's still active. Lack of bullshit/random mechanics will cause the game to die early.
Along with the anti-waifu artstyle and slight bent toward focusing on esports instead of casuals. It'll have 2-3k concurrents by the end of the year, and trend downward slowly after that.

I do think fights last a little too long. Almost every match one or two rounds will go into sudden death without fail, and most of them are within 10 seconds of going into sudden death. I feel like sudden death should be a rare event, not extremely common. It's like watching Sagat mirror matches in SF4.

Now I know you're trolling.
YA BLEW IT!

Feel free to actually play it rather than shitposting. The game is a slogfest.

Lets hope they fix it, but since they abandoned the last game chances are they will do the same to this

So this is going to go f2p in the future right?

I really like it judging from gameplay but i don't know if i want to drop twenty dollerydoos on it..

So the same thing that happened to BLC?

>anti-waifu

What's this, then?

It's a pity but I agree. I want to believe that something will eventually change and people will pick it up, maybe they will find that addictive sweet spot with chests and fun game modes eventually.

Shame since this is a really well done game with very solid gameplay, just like BLC.

It will. Also 5 bucks here.

Is Psychopomp in Battlerite?

yes within 5 months or so at max, but once its free2play you will have to grind for most of the characters

>since this is a really well done game with very solid gameplay, just like BLC.
I'm on the fence about buying it...

You better not be lying.

Along with her retarded flying cat. A lot of changes though, she can't swap people anymore and her ult is different.

>flying cat

What the fuck? Pomp never had a pet, at least not at launch +5 months. Played Pomp with ~80% win rate, she was a bit face-rollish though.

Playing it right now. Games are quick as hell and everything feels like butter

If you liked BLC then you will probably like this. It's a bit more casooled (slower running speed, no more stopping to attack people) but the new stuff is good, artstyle is not as edgy and more refined and it just looks better and more comprehensive.

Is it much slower in general? I really enjoyed BLCs pace and short cast times since it forced you to kick your mind into a higher gear with shorter reaction times.

Never played BLC myself, but everyone is almost always moving

She's not the same Pomp, they actually have names now. Just like in doto, right.

It's a tiny bit slower than blc

>The part I enjoy most about a genre is the part where I grind faster in order to obtain a numerical advantage

hell yea dude bring on the 30 minute long games where 20 of those minutes are pure grinding

because MOBA is a combination of four of the most generic descriptors and can be literally applied to any multiplayer game

anyone has a spare key for a bro?

steam id: yustealfarm

i used to play blc a lot and my main was bloodpriest... hope they add him to the game

i got a key for ya GO FUCK YOURSELF feggitaboutit

wow rude

no whats rude is your underage self googling battlerite keys and coming here begging for it like im really gonna dish out 20 bucks for some random faggot because he said the word bro

Not much, you'll get used to it in a couple of games.

No more dedicated self heal skill, health and energy is now pickups on map. Tanks got somewhat reworked into more of a tanky dps instead of tanky control characters, but you grab perks to enhance certain skills, so you can tweak your playstyle depending on how your game goes. Feels like you're not as fucked picking up two DPS characters against a proper duo as in BLC.

>Farming minions is fun and engaging

Why are there only 2 tanks, yet healcucks get 5 different characters to choose from?

There are no tanks. There are melee and slow huge melee.

What is Varesh and Oldur

its pretty fun

MOBAs are those faggy games with towers, creeps, grinding, and meta bs.

a shitty char with none of his original tools and a healing character

it's good.
bought ultimate pack to support the devs

Was watching chu8 play with bkid for like 5 hours

looks like heaps of fun

lmao new inhib is a top 3 pick easily
sure he doesn't play the same but why complain

>Hmm, that's a nice art style, and the character designs are pretty good
>And it lacks MOBA mechanics, it's an isometric arena fighter? Sounds fun
>Maybe I'll
>$20 early access game
yeah nah, I have other shit to play

>sure he doesn't play the same but why complain

>thing I like is different but this is fine
>everything is fine

It'll be F2P when it's released

Name two battlerite girls for me to draw

One will be a futa

Hello SLS

>random twitch viewer
>sls

rook and ashka

no real person fucking watches others play games unless they are under aged

>no real person fucking watches TV

sure are a lot of fucking video games on this tv program

oh wait no

You're right, I'm making a facsimile

Twitch is just TV but with programs catered to my interests

I play games on my main monitor and have a stream running on my 2nd monitor

>it looks worse than vanilla warcraft 3 on a pentium 4 and a geforce 3

do you seriously think anyone's gonna play that shit?

>rook
>girl

Looks like mobile phone garbage.

iva and ashka

I love it to death. Never played BLC, but I wanted something like this for a while.
I'm using gun woman because I like being an edgy sniper and aiming long range shit

I'm loving it but the lack of Harbinger is painfully distracting.

What's the name of the cutesy shit that follows Polomaa around?

"stupid unnecessary out of place gay retard that belongs in another game and only exists in order to attract people from another game"

Jesus man, take your meds.

He was in one of the trailers, apparently. People are saying he's gonna get added soon.

Of all the games to make a comeback I'd never thought it'd be fucking BLC. Fuck yeah.

Numbers will drop off after a while, but considering the first game came out with zero fanfare, a big steam release will provide lots of exposure and help cements a stable community like BLC had, but larger.

Fuck ranid and his self- healing. Goddamn.

i feel you man. I actually played BLC, but never liked it.
This game seems like best multiplayer experience for me in a while

Enjoy him never getting touched because it was the same way all throughout blc

him and pomp

They need to make this girl's feet better if they want the game to succeed

would give it a shot if it were free

>implying feet fetish is not a shit-tier

fuck man W3 was way ahead of its time

Maybe but it's popular as fuck

For real though, his rmb heals and heals more with battlerite, his jump heals with a battlerite, and he can easily stealth to grab orbs, lunge to grab orbs, or jump to grab orbs. On top of that he has solid damage and great mobility(at least in blc his jump had way shorter range).

It's so very compelling to me for some reason. It's like what I wanted MOBAs to be, instead of the grindfests they feel like to me.

Funny you would post that pic, I got rekt by her last game I played.
I remember some people shitting on it for bad models at launch. I do likethe aesthetic though..

She can still swap people. EX Space.

> bad models at launch

wasn't that like 2001? was there anything better back then?

>buy game
>play for hour and half
>refund if it's shit

>indie kikestarter shovelware
JUST

KEKED

>the eye of the storm
>obvious doomhammer rip off
Can't anyone make a game without stealing something from precious blizzard-kun?

Yeah, not paying to test it. Already played it on closed beta, if they want more players they should release it already like how valve did with dota 2

>tfw PC gamer
JUST

>kickstarter
???
see

read again >Yeah, not paying to test it. Already played it on closed beta

Game is great, it's like the MOBA we always wanted but never had.

Can you get refunds on EA games? I haven't tried it out before.

Hero Arenas got their start in blizz custom maps

Any steam game iirc

What?
Yep. By basically not being anything like a MOBA (yes I know what the initias mean). I love it.

Is this actually worth paying $17 for instead of just waiting for it to hit the F2P model, and does it have any male furbait characters?

>all assfaggots are LoL

>he thinks it doesn't apply to every assfaggot that exists

>he cries about genres he doesn't know anything about except for its call of duty equivalent

There's a frog man

is he cute

its worth because this 17$ includes all champions(future too). On release you have to grind to open them.
is this furbait for you?

I'll only buy this game if I can play dressup with my favorite heroes.

There's skins already, and they will add more definitely.
A friend of mine thinks so.