This steaming pile of shit is coming out in two days

This steaming pile of shit is coming out in two days.

DO NOT BUY IT.

The game is riddled with bugs. Bugs are literally everywhere, and the devs have proven that they are incompetent at fixing them.

If you have an AMD card, you will be getting the worst performance. Even on the lowest settings, you won't break 30fps because the game's visuals are simply not optimized for AMD.

The faction balance is completely fucked. Chaos and Eldar have taken all of the territories, with Imperium and Orks fighting each other in a tiny piece of the world map while Chaos and Eldar decimate everything they see.

The melee system has never worked correctly. The amount of bugs they have in one system is absurd, and they haven't been able to fix it after 20 patches.

The forums are ruled by mods who lock threads that mention balance. If you make a thread about balance, and someone completely unrelated to you comes in and shitposts, the mods will lock the whole thread. Even if a thread is 99% constructive criticism, if there is one shitposter, your thread will be locked.

They have crates similar to Team Fortress 2. If you want to get weapon attachments, you have to get them from crates. You can't buy them directly. So pray to RNGesus that you will get a barrel attachment for your bolter, or you're literally handicapped compared to other people!

>TL;DR: DO NOT BUY THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT. THE DEVS ARE INCOMPETENT AND GREEDY.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/375230/discussions/0/355043117512033384/?ctp=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. More people need to see this.

I love WH40k, and this game seemed really good at first, but do not be tricked. This game is shit, and you should not buy it.

I'll believe it when I see it.

wasn`t it f2p anyways?

No, it's always been a paid for game

They had a plan for free players to be able to play as ork boyz but that fell through when they realised they are too dumb to make the game fully open world like planetside like they planned

I have the $125 Captain pack.

They gave up on F2P for reasons I don't understand. The game is fun though. Lot's of buggs, but they will fix it eventually. I enjoy it and don't regret buying

wow I hope you aren`t right.
There are almost none good 40k games besides dawn of war 1.

Sounded too good to be true anyways

They still plan on making the open world happen, but not as soon as expected. The free to play for orks will come when the open world come

itll gonna be f2p in no time

so fucking true

>initial game boasts the world and offers massive planetside 2 battles, free to play orks and imperial guardsmen (as dlc)
>the ideas men behind these boasts (that got the funding in the first place) get ousted and the game becomes battlefield tps, all dissenters get banned from the forums.
>game staggers along with broken graphics, no more guardsmen, no more open world, horrible gameplay and a cash shop
>due to lack of progress the publishers force the new devs to release this unfinished turd early

and people will still buy this tripe due to their fanboyism and desperation.

See this for reference
steamcommunity.com/app/375230/discussions/0/355043117512033384/?ctp=30

watch this zed.avatar fag

he has literally been sifting through over 200 replies, defending the developers tooth and fucking nail

That is how desperate these chaps are

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME

>and people will still buy this tripe due to their fanboyism and desperation.
Well, somebody clearly is absolutely desperate here, but I'm not sure it's the developers...

Don't give a shit mate

I can not sit here and watch naïve 40k fans waste 40 quid on an unfinished early access turd, they might as well buy battlefield one and get more fun from that.

t. zed.avatar

hello /ps2g/

I have not seen this level of dedication from an autist. Ever.

Every discussion that negatively criticises or discusses the game, every bad comment, every bit of cynicism, this faggot's there to come to the developer's rescue.

I'm not fucking joking, check the discussions.

I played ps2, I even was a founder for it. This is what ps2 would look like if it was made from a quarter of the budget and rushed out by mobile game tier devs

GODDAMN IT ROGAL

They're piling on a lot of updates from the videos I've seen but this isn't the kind of work that should still be happening 2 days before a release.

I'll keep my eye on it incase they 'finish' it later but it's a no-go for now.

With how development has been going and how early they're releasing the game I expect EC to go F2P with or without open world a year before they shut down the servers.

>If you have an AMD card, you will be getting the worst performance. Even on the lowest settings, you won't break 30fps because the game's visuals are simply not optimized for AMD.

Why people are doing this is beyond me.

I cant wait for more ahills to come out.

>weapon attachments only from RNG crates that aren't cosmetic
you mind giving me a source/proof of that? I was gonna buy this after it released since early access is bullshit but pay2win disgusts me

>p2w cash shop in a priced game, not F2P
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

>Original game's races have different tactics and strengths.

>Game devs make them all work the exact same with same classes in a Gears of War clone.

Terrible.

Ready for release! Btw I'm currently playing as a Slugga Nob veteran class despite them rolling back my level to Rank 4 (need 5) and not having it unlocked.

His steam profile allows for anyone to comment, feel free to tell him that

What the fuck

Weapon mods are behind RNG loot boxes. Look it up.

Moar shots of my missing legs. Btw not a gameplay feature.

>Look it up.
>look up this thing on a forum that you have to sign up to view
how about fuck you give me a screenshot that shows a weapon mod coming out of a box that says "gives you +5 damage for your gun"

So do I.

I wish I could get my money back. I bought in when it was supposed to be some planetside 2 game with 40K skins.

Now its just horrible.

*Sigh* they were going to a right direction but fell way, way short.

>No decapitations
>No goriness
>No huge amounts of blood
>No walker vehicles
>No physically bigger orks (ork nob is the same size as standard ork)

I wouldn't of even gave a shit if they just made Space marines vs Chaos Space marines for launch to save dev time.

Its just a mediocre laggy Gears of War 3 right now and it looks way less pretty than that game.

I had to get a refund since the low FOV and bobbing was making me really fucking sick.

And I never get motion sick in games.

It pains me to say this but SOE had a better beta & release with Planetside 2 than bE is having with this shite game.

Eh, I'm gonna buy it anyway.

Here's a smug anime girl.

>If you make a thread about balance, and someone completely unrelated to you comes in and shitposts, the mods will lock the whole thread. Even if a thread is 99% constructive criticism, if there is one shitposter, your thread will be locked.

This is pretty much the SOP on MMO forums. It has happened in every MMO I have ever played. Most notorious shitposters and thread derailers are also the most vocal fanboys, it's almost if the mods and fanboys are colluding to drive others out of the forums...

I had about $580 bucks tied up in preorder shit for EC about two years ago, then Miguel left the dev team, then the lead designer left, then three other members of the dev team left and the whole thing was handed off to that fuckhead from CCP to finish the job.

Anyway, long story short I saw the tide turning and asked for a complete refund. I knew this game was going to be shit. It never had a chance.

I regret nothing.

Anyone they don't agree with is a racist/bigot/misogynist

what the actual fuck. this game sounded pretty incredible but as they say you can't judge a book by its colour.

It feels like it'll be like Survarium all over again.

The RNG boxes can't be bought with real money though, they're only bought with currency you earn by playing the game. In fact, you buy them with "requisition", which you earn as you get XP. The latest patch made it so XP earned=Req earned, actually.

So do I. I don't regret my purchase, (I'm a dev) but I agree that the game is a long way off from done. Don't buy this game at launch, sure. But is it completely irredeemable? Eh, I don't know As the good book says, "we shall see".

>you can't judge a book by its colour.

they are a diamond dozen

>I don't regret my purchase, (I'm a dev)
>As the good book says, "we shall see".

When I say "I'm a dev", I mean that I have a professional interest in software development, so seeing how this software progressed was interesting.

I'm also a dev, I'm the director of operations at BE and this has been logged. I expect your resignation by friday morning.

SMELL MY ASS