Why did they ruin Paper Mario this bad, with the cancer that is Sticker Star and Color Splash?

Why did they ruin Paper Mario this bad, with the cancer that is Sticker Star and Color Splash?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1237547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

die

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1237547

Fucking kill these fags

I want them dead

Fuck you Barneyfag, I really wanted to talk about Paper Mario that time

make them die

We can't discuss Paper Mario anymore because Paper Mario is a franchise that was always shit.

The only reason Cred Forums sucks its dick is because of nostalgia

Sorry, can't have their shit here.

he'll get deleted and banned like he always does, don't worry. but I'm cautiously optimistic about color splash, they might have added some feature during battles that makes them not feel completely pointless, so I'll wait until gameplay footage rapes my hopes and dreams

The fact your image is a MLP one goes to show you liked Paper Mario for all the wrong reasons.

I want them all sent into gas chambers

I played the first game around 2 months ago and it was fun, not everyone has the same opinions as (You)

Enemies do give you a form of EXP when you defeat them.

In his defense, you weren't talking to OP.

Barneyfriend = god
Too bad he uses a mac

I'm not OP, OP is Barneyfag

What is this Barney meme? How does it relate to OP?

OP is a degenerate
derpibooru.org/1237547

No, I'm not

How is this even related to pony?

The background matches up with here
derpibooru.org/1237547

Will someone explain to me what in the fuck is up with the autism concentration of this thread

Because image in the OP just so happened to be a cropped pony pic, and Barneyfag throws a shitfit when he catches wind of it

The fact that you know this makes you even more of an autist than OP

I just catch their pattern after a while.

Can't have them shilling their shit here, no matter how stealthy.

Dude, nobody gives a shit.

As long as it's not blatant ponies, who cares?

There is an user called Barneyfag

He goes around and enforces rule about no /mlp/ stuff outside of /mlp/.

Problem is that he somehow knows when a cropped image is mlp related and we could have threads going over 300 posts before he comes in, even no one is talking about pony shit.

Oh and also sometimes he posts the threads themselves so he can have his rant.

He is called Barneyfag since he equates bronies to people who like Barney.

The fact that you dedicate this much time and effort to this makes you ten times the autist they are.

OP began the autism, and it just spiralled out of control from there.

More like you started it

Give them an inch and they'll go a mile.
Can't have them shilling shit.

>Oh and also sometimes he posts the threads themselves so he can have his rant.
Never happened

Well, thanks for your service.

You're welcome

nope

So where did Mr. L come from, and why did they never resolve what happened to him? He just randomly showed up a few chapters in, and disappeared after Dimentio killed him.

so, barneyfag, how the fuck do you know if a photo is off derpibooru or not

do you have a special reverse image search or something? or is it powered by your infinite autism?

I still want these degenerates to fucking die

Hey Barneyfag, you a Warhammer person?

An easy tell is if a number has 5-7 digit filename. If you put it at the end of a derpibooru link, then it'll give you the same image.
Sometimes that doesn't happen, like here, in which case I search up relevant tags on derpibooru. For example, Google Image Searching OP's image shows a regular Mr. L vector, but searching up "Mr. L" on Derpibooru gives me an image where the vector also has that background behind it.

No, not really.

so you literally have a derpibooru tab open to either search tags or input links for every OP image you see?

But Super did it first. Don't cherrypick, nothing after ttyd is good or decent.

What's your favorite JoJo?

Well, not really, but if an OP image comes up on my RSS feed of all the OP images that appear on here, then I'll most likely be able to spot it.

Lol, he's the one MAKING the threads. Is that not obvious?

Never really watched or read Jojo, so I don't have an opinion on it.

So hold on, since this image didn't have the filename thing going, what makes you think "hmm I better search this up on the pony site?" Do you just check every single image?

On a semi-related note, what else do you do? Like, do you have hobbies or interests that aren't freaking out about Bronies on the internet? Are you in school? Do you have a job? Is there ANYTHING going on at all that isn't this?

wait, you have a fucking rss feed of solely op images just to determine whether the images are on derpibooru or not?

holy shit man
that's some 90 octane autism right there

just get some user on Cred Forums to code you a program that compares the hash of those images from the OP rss feed to a list of derpibooru images' hash or something

that's a possiblity

He said he was in college or uni, something like that.

I just want him to expose his power level and scream at his college's/uni's pny club, taking out his lap top and exposing all the pictures he has saved.

But I don't.

>what makes you think "hmm I better search this up on the pony site?"
Well, a couple questions come in my mind. Why is the image cropped weird? What's the background supposed to be? I don't check all the images, only the ones that seem suspicious to me.

>just get some user on Cred Forums to code you a program that compares the hash of those images from the OP rss feed to a list of derpibooru images' hash or something
Heh, I wish. It's a bit more complicated than that though.

>I just want him to expose his power level and scream at his college's/uni's pny club, taking out his lap top and exposing all the pictures he has saved.
Fortunately, my uni doesn't have any, so I won't have to. I don't think I've ever seen that many at my uni either.

>Well, a couple questions come in my mind. Why is the image cropped weird? What's the background supposed to be?
So, like most autists, you have a focus on a narrow interest, and yours is derpibooru images?

Whatever, man. You do you.

Yeah, their shit needs to die.

but why do you assume that the person must've saved the image from derpibooru directly? it's just possible that they saved it off somewhere else and the image is also hosted on derpibooru

If you know the containment board, they'll do anything to try and post anything related to their show outside of containment because they have such a victim complex.
>it's just possible that they saved it off somewhere else and the image is also hosted on derpibooru
No, I highly doubt it. If OP wanted a legit thread, he could've just fucking used a normal vector of Mr. L that I grabbed off the Mario Wiki right here. See, crisis averted.

hm...
well, whatever floats your boat dude.
see ya.

At least I'm not the one shilling a shitty toddlers' show.

What about this? Could you tell this crop is from MLP without reverse image searching?

delet

Because they made it about paper gimmicks instead of an actual RPG.

that's it really.

Don't, the writing is so bad you'll die before you reach the season finale.

If you don't care about writing and can enjoy a trainwreck, by all means.

SPM was good

That's fucking blatant as shit, of course I could.

They didn't. there's more to Paper Mario than just quirky flat characters and time hits during battle. It's as much part an action game with a 3D World and platforming.

Sticker Star and Color Splash just focus more on the action aspects.

Also fucking die
derpibooru.org/1237547

Ok, so avoid. Good.

I still hate these faggots.

>Mods deleted a new Barenyfag thread within seconds of it being posted
>Still leaves this one up
I'm done with this place.

They should die.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
I don't think I even saw that one

I still want these fags dead

Go back to school and get your stupid film """" degree""""

Well, I'm not on campus right now, but I'm ok.

Barneyfag when are your words going to turn into actions?

Will I live to see the brony holocaust you speak of? Are we still in its planning stages?

It will happen eventually. Just focusing on more important matters right now.

Here, this one's a bit more subtle. Can you tell that this one is from the show?

Of course I can. Pretty obvious that that's Maud.

And there's still degenerate bullshit here.

They all deserve death.

Kill them

Make them die

Why this thread? Is that Mr L image pony related somehow?

I want them dead

Yup.
derpibooru.org/1237547

how the fuck do people recognise it so fast?

Does barneyfag not only start the threads, complain about them, but is now leading the anti-barneyfag posts in the most advanced form of autism recorded in human history>

>Does barneyfag not only start the threads
Nope. And I recognize it so fast because their shit's so easy to tell.

I love you barneyfag, keep doing gods work.

Thanks.

Reminder that barneyfag almost attacked a child with locked in syndrome

I'll keep doing what I can to kill these degenerates

>It's another thread where Barneyfag makes a thread, and then proceeds to post like an autist in it
You are literally fooling nobody. Your obsessive dedication to ruining this board is impressive though. Most people get bored after doing shit like this for just a few days at most.