I saw people talking about a Russian game dealing with open world, resource management based on paint(?)...

I saw people talking about a Russian game dealing with open world, resource management based on paint(?), and big guardians that protect these women that you have to kill (I think?). I can't remember the name but it sounded really interesting, could anybody tell me what it is if I don't sound completely stupid?

Sounds neat lol

Sounds like The Void.

The Void.

I believe it's called "The void" in English

THANK YOU

>I saw people talking about a Russian game dealing with open world, resource management based on paint(?), and big guardians that protect these women that you have to kill (I think?). I can't remember the name but it sounded really interesting, could anybody tell me what it is if I don't sound completely stupid?
Turgor/The Void. Have fun, user!
Stick with it, it's pretty difficult to get into but it's incredible.

What did I just watch?

well, OP got what he wanted.
This is now an LOL thread

You mean TURGOR? I swear to god, Cred Forums is so normie-tier sometimes...

The Void.

Literally impossible to beat without cheating. Really good game though. Lots of hidden shit.

The Void

the deepest 2deep4u game ever created

>Computer, is it possible to generate a nude Tayne?

>What did I just watch?
Footage from the game. The Sisters thrive when you feed them color. Well, also, you are slowly killing them and the entire world by doing that, but for a moment... they thrive.

>Literally impossible to beat without cheating.
Dude, it's not impossible. I've beated the game without cheating (and with only some save-scumming), and I've seen a person actually revive Nameless Sister AND ascend her without cheats . It's a chore though.

>tell me what it is if I don't sound completely stupid?
You are actually describing the game surprisingly well, especially for a person who never played the damn thing...

I played it for like 2 hours but I just donĀ“t know what the fuck is happening in this game.

that's not the normal nameless sister. Did I just get spoilered on a later point or was I looking at trailer footage?

Well, the whole game is partially designed as a puzzle. Figuring out what is going in is part of the deal. It does require some getting used to and adopting a pretty different mindset that most games will require of you. And also a fuckton of patience. A LOT of patience, really.
But it's well worth it.

To be honest, I'm not sure what that is about either.