The strongest character is the protagonist

>The strongest character is the protagonist
>The protagonist is also a wimpy human with special snowflake powers that somehow beat every creature

When will these memes die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnXdqV5WVoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiko_no_Tatsujin
imgur.com/a/yMtad
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Death
youtube.com/watch?v=0ykZESqBpVI
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2062656?tags=hemogurobin_a1c alice_margatroid
youtube.com/watch?v=n0opS7Mtk7M
youtube.com/watch?v=AeD8dLMI_RM
youtube.com/watch?v=ojzANM4b9gs
youtube.com/watch?v=xvAmCSnBjbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
a.pomf.cat/tzwpzn.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=aM0UnS3fd7o
youtube.com/watch?v=gTyE6WY1Llk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reimu might as well be a god at this point

>wanting to cuck your own race

Yes you rang?

when you stop fapping to lolis you fucking manchild

>the protagonist forms close friendships with lots of girls
>the protagonist is also completely dense and doesn't realize that the girls actually want to be his gf

>snowflake powers

Yes like Cirno XXXL

Reimu is the strongest because she is the cutest.

Because she's good at avoiding bullets? (good players only)

>Raymoo
>Strongest
Nice meme

Because her power is "being invincible"

Reimu is the strongest.

Anyone who can challenge her either doesn't live in Gensokyo or is even more invincible than Reimu.

>even more invincible

Yes, even more.
Reimu has to use her ability, Mokou is permanently stuck as unkillable.

>Reimu is the strongest.
Suika kicked reimu's ass

Reimu wasn't trying.

Touhou is not vidya

Nice meme

@352549583
epin meme

looks like a video game to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnXdqV5WVoc

Anyone wanna play soku/pofv?

>a video game series is not vidya

>Reimu
>Strongest
Sakuya>Sanae>Reimu>Marisa

REMOVE YOUKAI
MAKE GENSOKYO GREAT AGAIN

How do I get a Cirno?

> playing weeby fag games that fit this description

make one

Find a fairy and stick it in the freezer.

Yes, she is a Mary Sue, but she is not fully human.

Reimu dodges fate. She does whatever she wants. Shrine Maiden powers, don't need to explain shit.

Spell

Card

Rules

Reimu is superior to Sakuya in every way. Sakuya's abilities are just a pale imitation of Reimu's.

Sanae is neither particularly skilled, nor particularly smart, so she can't really keep up with Reimu and Marisa.

Marisa is smart and takes loads of drugs, but that's about it.

impressive

Why won't the Moriya shrine just fuck off already?

Reminder that kasen is a oni and one of the four devas

Marisa has HEART!

Marisa probably trips balls on amanita every day.

Have you seen her?
There's no way Kasen is an oni, she's probably just allergic to beans or something.

The fucking memes need to be stopped.

never

A reminder that PC-98 Canon is best Canon.

>Kasen
>Suika
>Yuugi
Who else?

>"Genocide is just another game, it doesn't matter if it's humans or Makai residents"

>Only playable in 2 games

Fix this, ZUN.

Reminder that Kanako>Suwako

>Only playable in 2 games

Fix this,ZUN.

Reminder that Suwako threw the fight, because she was bored of handling day to day goddess business

Also, Kanako > Yukari.

Fuck the Youkai, Modernization now.

>Leaving the mansion without its guard

Or wanted Kanako for herself.

Tasofro*
ZUN doesn't make kuso games

Who is that supposed to be?
Did you just post a blank image?

>plebian
Liking Reimu because she is the protagonist and cute
>contrarian
liking anyone else
>patrician
Liking Reimu because of the realization that Youkai need to get fucking exterminated, and only Reimu is the one competent one at this. She maintains the peace, not that hag Yukari, through threat of force alone while still having time to goof around, which is worthy of repsect

>The strongest character is the protagonist

How else would beat the game?

So how do sakuya's powers work?
Does she not have time manipulation or what?

The story isn't about her, though. It's about Marisa and Cirno and Kasen and the Lunarians. Reimu is a plot device akwardly left-over from the PC-98 days. Notice how we know way more about all of these characters than we do the Rei?

The protaganist sidestepping their inability to brute force their way through the enemy by recruiting allies, raising armies and sowing disloyalty in the enemy's ranks while getting allies and connections.

Pretty much no video game would be improved by this unless it was made with this in mind from the ground up though.

>hag
she's 17

Why don't Moriya fucking shits just go back to the real world if they love modernization so much?

time = speed/distance
a object moving at infinite speed could move any distance in 0 second
therefore moving FAST= Stopped time

Yeah, she is 4017 years old.

Eh, Sanae's getting up there. Give her a few more years of Youkai Busting and she'll be GOAT.

We know about all we need to know about Reimu. The Hakurei god, now that's in need of some explanation.

>Not playing the exact opposite where he forms close relationships while fucking all of the women
Shaking my head, friend.

>Fought in the first Lunar War
>17

Sure, gap hag.

Sakuya is a fraud

She will never be as young as Nana Abe

The Hakurei god is never going to be revealed. But it isn't Mima.

>Leaving the mansion without its guard
Put fucking Koakuma as the guard,I don't care.
She'll do the same job,guarding the mansion from weaklings,while strong characters still can get through.

Just give me more Meiling.

Suwako would become an eternal toddler seeing as at this point the only non-Gensokian people that still believe in her are her own family.

Eh, not really considering how time dilation works.

Did people actually think that? Though I do like the theory that Genji was the god or at least a portion of it.

I don't think you can get into university at 17 and she doesn't strike me as particularly smart, so she probably didn't enroll early.

She probably can't actually stop time for real (that's Kaguya's power, among other things), but only do something vaguely like it, however it's more than going really fast like Aya.

Because they'd die.

If you linked to /jp/ I would have easily dismissed this post as bait but since you linked to Cred Forums I can confirm you're a newfag and need to lurk moar.

>humanity gradually drifts away from superstition and faith as technology improves
>move to Gensokyo
>attempt to modernize Gensokyo even though that's what drove them there in the first place

Oh shit nigga, warugaki is on the move again.

>enemy can control the fate
>still loses
what the fuck

But can she beat Madara Uchiha?

Because Gensokyo is full of Luddites that need to be shown the error of their overly traditionalist ways. Look at how much good Kanako did for the Tengu and Kappa.

>three remis in a row
May join.

Spellcard rules

Remi is full of shit.

That's the entire point of the SDM.
They're all "wrong".

No, but this bitch can...and actually did it.

>ZUN comes to Atlanta.
>Is floored by the Fanbase the series has outside of Japan
>Promises to release the future games through proper channels so that non Jap fans can buy them as well like with 14
>Nothing since

What a gook

Spell Card bullshit. Remember back in the good old days when Danmaku was actually lethal?

>and actually did it.
Is there some Touhou x Naruto crossover I'm not aware of?

Not really moving from point a to b in 0 seconds is time stop

NEVER EVER

Keep the superstition, just don't explain how the technology works. It's like giving cellphones to Africa - just don't give them the means or desire to look into how it functions and they won't question it.

You realize that light speed isn't infinite speed, right?

>filename

Can Kirby defeat the 2hus?

No Yuyuko would kill him instantly

I wanna exterminate that thing

Can he see Koishi coming? Then no.

PLS NO REIMU
KIRBY IS CUTE

She doesn't have any reason to attack kirby...unless he stoles her food.

>Boundary of life and death
>gg ez

Freaking japs, all the kirbyX2hu art they do is just cute innocent stuff, where is the fighting?

If such a game was to be made, I think to make Cirno play differently from Mario:

>Rather than block, she "flutters" like Paper Mario does in Paper Jam - change and maintain altitute to evade Danmaku - flying would also be used to navigate world obstacles as well as potentially get the drop on enemies, like a built-in version of Parakarry
>She uses ice abilties as the standard flavor of FP move - badges can be used to swap out skillsets with other Touhous'

FORTUNE TELLER DID NOTHING WRONG
OVERTHROW THE CRIMSON SLASHER

>Kaguya makes his lifespan pass by instantly

Reimu is truly at her cutest when she's exterminating youkai.

That depends on the 2hu - it's a matter of rock paper scissors on whether he wins a particular matchup, as well as who gets the drop on who: if Kirby swallowed Reimu, it would be all over GG NoRe.

>the protagonist is a whiny angsty baby prone to temper tantrums or being an emo with the attention span of a gnat

I'm looking at you Lightning, Noctis, Cloud, Tidus, Shulk, and pretty much every single protagonist in every Dragon Quest, Persona, SMT, and Fire Emblem.

>MUH EMOSHUNS

He doesn't need to shallow reimu, just an item related to her, same with all the 2hus...

>She tries to make his lifespan pass
That only strengthens him

Could probaly go up to stage 3 tier before dying horribly

goku solos.

once again, nothing but innocent art

Don't care. Give me Rika in a Metal Slug clone and then we'll start talking.

All he wanted was a better life, man.

Elphiram or whoever that blue-haired dude who wanted to procreate with his sister in FE7 wasn't.

Why is Sakuya so great?

Kirby is an (innocent) eldritch abomination, they don't have concept of "lifespan".

I just want my stylish action game where you genocide Makai residents and humans as Yuuka

>protagonist gets cucked by every female in the party

>Bullying
So this is the power of the botnet trasnlations

Kirby will die at some point.
Fights involving the hourais are ridiculous, because at the end of everything they'll live and everyone else will be dead.
And there is nothing anyone can do to change that.

Please don't bully the Makai folk; they've done nothing wrong.

>Kaguya makes his actions take an eternity
>Kirby is a statue till the end of time

Reimu isn't the most powerful though, Watatsuki Sisters, Yukari, Amitabha, etc are all above here by a considerable (to huge) amount.

If he really is Galacta Knight though, then he won't technically die in the present timeline, having been offed by MK in the far past - the universe would go into BSOD trying to proccess that

>At the end, Kaguya will only have the pheonix bitch to keep her company.
What horrible fate, unless the universe reset itself into a new one, they will only have each other.

Considering Kaguya can't die, what happens if she gets swallowed?

It's just gonna be Mokou, Kaguya, Eirin and Chang'e.

Alison Airlines did a nice doujin on that.

Reimu is literally invincible because she can 'float above' until she reaches a higher plane of existence than whatever she's up against

ZUN said that Heca is above anybody in gensokyo, but not mention if she is more powerful than the moonbitches.

Isn't Suika her natural hard counter though?

Galacta Knight is the same species as Kirby (possibly even kirby himself), and he's lived for long enough to be considered "from a forgotten time." Kirby's species lives a long ass time.

Kirby spits her out

but technically Reimu did sidestep humans' inability to brute force their way through beings with bullshit powers by making equally bullshit rules that only allow fancy, pretty bullet shows as means to prove superiority.

Was that anime good at all?

That's funny

She's usually below some animal

Same thing that in smash, kirby copies the power and the victim magically comes out from above his head.

Of course not, Yuyuko is a lovely and caring person, she doesn't kill just because

when will touhou die?

>Implying

Mokou will eventually leave for Heaven whether her body dies or not; certainly before the planet gets cooked. Kaguya is destined to be crispy and alone, just like her nemesis. A fitting end.

I cannot for the life of me think of another character in 2hu who is more genuinely terrifying than Yuuka. Hell even in certain hentai douljins she can still look disturbing.

t. stupid animal

Kirby probably won't live through the end of the universe.
Mokou will.

At the end of the day, everyone can die.
Everyone except the Hourais.

Kirby and Touhou are weak as shit.

Dude Kirby is like large star+ and several dozen times lightspeed, probably more, he only loses to hax like Yuyuko and Yukari. Everyone else give or take is easy pickings.

Come back when you are in an actual SRW game, until then, you are irrelevant.

Part of it's because Yuuka's not even a god or a Youkai. She's essentially Nature personified and as such will fuck you over without even a thought.

Fuck you.

post clowns

Kirby's race is able to live in a rift in space-time. I'm sure they can live through the end.

Believe me, user, Kirby has loads of experience with bullet hells

She still has to activate it though, she can be knocked out before she gets a thought in.

Reimu killed a Universal god without having any training and she is stage 3 tier kirby would get stomped against stage 4 tiers

Kirby is at least playable character material. Given his ability, he'd also be able to swap his skillset on the fly with whatever he defeats: heck, he has indirect experience fighting spellcard-style battles via his match against 02 (which Reimu struggled heavily against when she fought Gensokyo's equivilent in Evil Eye Sigma), Dark Mind and Star Dream.

He'd do fine.

The clown is so sexual that I can't post her on a blue board.

Can this thing attack a person who has willed themselves to exist outside reality, but can still send attacks into reality? If not then it's irrelevent because it couldn't beat Reimu. Hell, it couldn't beat Kaguya or Mokou, because their invincibility is so absolute that they'd just pop back into existence eventually, no matter how hard their bodies were destroyed.

Look at these kappas.

>Killed
She didn't kill her she just destroyed makai and beated the shit out of her

When will reimu be imprisoned?

I got that one

Kirby has killed more eldritch abominations than Reimu (because danmaku rules, anyway).

>Trained under the tutelage of ancient miko, spirits, the oldest creature in the land and one of the strongest yokai on the planet
>The only human to have the power of flight through no means but virtue of simply flying
>Also has the ability of manipulating, reinforcing and removing barriers, both physically and metaphysically
>Is the guardian of the border between the real world and her world
>Charged with singularly (although rarely ever by herself) protecting this barrier as well as the land
>Between venturing to the spirit realm, the moon (ruled by an ancient colony of hyper-advanced beings), hell, double-hell and dreams, she has yet to die

Reimu is legitimately the strongest motherfucker in existence, plain and simple. It's more weird that Marisa and Sanae are commonly on equal footing when it comes to being protagonists in the games, as they latter two are severely weaker.

That being said, she's very aloof in personality when she's not being DA LAW. She's laid back because she deals with this shit regularly - she's not wimpy, she's just tired. That's why they happen in the first place, since she's not proactive.

Meiling is best girl though.

Amitabha dwarfs the universe by like a million fold (actually way more, like over a dozen magnitudes more). So no, he's weak actually.

Again, rock paper scissors. She needed Genji's help to beat Sigma and she was outright defeated by VIVIT: Reimu is less effective against mechanical foes as she is spiritual ones like Youkai.

Meant for

Mountain Kappa > River Kappa

/jp/ likes X.
Everyone bullies /jp/ for liking X.
/jp/ is shoved away to its own corner of the site, where they continue liking and enjoying X.
Eventually the bullies sees how much /jp/ is truly enjoying X.
The bullies then all of a sudden hops onto the train as if it had always been cool and it becomes mainstream.

Every time.

Yuuka's personality is just horrible. She's half banter and half actual sociopathic mass murderer.

>West discusses if kirby is stronger than 2hus
>japs only draw cute art of both together

>It's more weird that Marisa and Sanae are commonly on equal footing when it comes to being protagonists in the games, as they latter two are severely weaker.
Because the spellcard games level the playing field for everyone so anyone has the chance to beat Reimu.

>so anyone has the chance to beat Reimu
until she decides to pull Fantasy Heaven out of her ass.

Oh, you went to AWA too? Shit was fun.

I was the faggot that gave away the answer to the Meiling question the panel before hand. Also fuck waiting in line four-or-so-hours just to not get prime seating, shit was handled terribly.

>Universal
I thought makai was more than 1 universe

>China
>Best Girl

No.

>Cred Forums
>bullies
kek

Unless you're a cheating bitch like those fucking Lunarian sisters.

Hello science Raiko

Makai is essentially split over infinite parallels.

There's Konngara's Makai, Shinki's Makai, and Hecatia's Makai.

Nobody can defeat the 2hus. Not even Asura or Hazama. Gensokyo is a world filled with people who have the powers of a god and even beyond that. Not even Lord fucking Beerus could do it.

That's Christian Yuuka

With one notable catch; underneath all those abilities, Reimu is still human, and if she were to make a slip, she could go down to...well, slipping and hitting her head against a stone too hard, and with her Gensokyo comes tumbling down like a Jenga tower. It makes all those spellcard duels in unknown territories like Old Hell and Lunaria where she can't be 100% sure people follow the rules seem kind of reckless when she isn't in invincible-mode and can go into said mode to eliminate all risk.

It should also be noted that while Reimu has stronger abilities than the other two, she's less skilled - I mean, you don't need skills to destroy everything when you can fly out of reality, but both Marisa and Sanae have better control of their abilities than her.

Oh.

Yeah, I almost forget we're playing games about playing games. Whoops. Thank fuck too though, or Shiggydiggyekki would be going fucking nuts.

Literally everyone can defeat a 2hu because of the spellcard rules

I wanna kiss and say nice things to seija

Realistically, Kaguya or Eirin could easily fuck her over by just playing the long game.

Makai was made up of infinite universes (Before the miko of murder destroyed them all and beat up the loving mother of alice)

The Kirbyverse and Touhou are possibly one of the same, or at least linked to it like Seihou and Project Blank are.

>Hecatia's Makai.
Hecatia rules over three different Hells, not Makai. In Touhou, Hell and Makai are two separate places, with the latter reserved to condemned spirits to suffer in agony. It's also apparently a massive carnival, considering how everyone from Hell dresses and proves that all clowns are in fact psychopathic demons from Hell that crave and devour human flesh.

Realistically, nobody can fight the hourais because they can just wait until their enemy dies of natural causes.

What about faceless males?

Literally everyone can beat them because of the bullshit rules

You make me want to play a game where it takes place in an alternate reality where the border of nega-Gensokyo collapsed, yokai murder-ate everyone and Rumia couldn't control her unsatiable lust for humans and killed alternate-dimension Reimu.

In all fairness, she's only been in 2 games and hasn't really properly been in any of the official manga as far as I know.

Could someone point me to whatever new manga chapter this panel came from?

Well, you can always teleport them to somewhere that would be really inconvenient, which when you think about it is sort of what death is.

That's Touhou Doctor Who.

is this a fangame?

Thinking about it like that, Utsuho or Suika have probably the best chance against them.

>with the latter reserved to condemned spirits to suffer in agony.
The former I mean. Makai is the land where demons live. Hell is their workplace. They have horrible commute times.

What sort of place is inconvenient for someone who can't die and is a phoenix, perfectly capable of altering distances or really, really, really smart

No, is a musical game famous for having music from shitloads of sources.

>tfw even Tenchi Muyo! GXP subverted this and had the MC basically marry everyone

Nope, it's official.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiko_no_Tatsujin

>throw Clownpiece or any other purified hell fairy at them
>Watatsuki sisters sudoku because muh purity

A world of infinite contradictions. So more than likely any of those weird in-between dimensions separating realms.

imgur.com/a/yMtad

In Planet Robobot The Final Boss' info screen is him pretty much him saying "Shiiiet" despite being in possession of a giant wish granting machine

That's because the "Kirby is OP" meme only exists in the west. The Japanese have enough common sense to know that a puffball that can be killed by falling apples isn't all that powerful.

Reminder that raymoo denied ressurection to a poor girl

The only game Kirby really dies in if he fails is Mass Attack, and that's after he's split into tens.

I wish that there was a way to add touhou to PxZ, the plot would be simple, the crossover army falls into gensokyo because shenanigans and Yukari tries to kill them all because "a massive group of strong humans (and non humans) would set a bad example for the local human cattle".

>Nobody can defeat the 2hus

only the dick

Reminder that Reimu beat up Alice so hard that Alice doesn't remember it.

>Only universal
Kek hypernova kirby eats him for breakfast

I thought that Reimu beat Alice so hard that went full circle and the memory damage went to reimu instead.

Nobody can beat the dick

Reminder that Reimu's powers are a mere 28.57% of Alice's.

okay das tru can't lie about that.

Reminder that in spite of all this Reimu made Alice cry.

Reimu is something else.

Get out alice
>>>/forestofmagic/

He is Corrin, a Half-Dragon Half-Human Prince that is a mmber of two royal families and was chosen by the legendary sword Yato to save the world.

I think back to that movie called Clockstoppers, and it worked the same way. Time was standing still for the person affected because they were accelerated on the molecular level, so I don't see how this makes Sakuya a fraud.

A reminder that Youmu can break through that.

Holy shit, you are right.

Youmu's sword can cut through anything...except for flesh.

>A reminder that Youmu can break through that.
Nani

She can't cut though the only things that matters?!

unlikely, you need bullshit feats like pic related to stand a chance.

This shit sounds ripped straight out of an SNL skit

Why do Marisa and Alice always seem to team up,despite not liking one another?

Yeah but Youmu's a DORK that gets scared easily. You could tell her a really childish ghost story and she'd probably cling to your arm and bury her face into your sleeve, hoping you'd stop. She's also scared of ghosts, despite being a half-ghost.

Wait, how the fuck he returned to the present?

Wasn't this retconnected though?

I really don't think Yukari and Yuyuko's powers are as had as people.

People keep assuming they can kill anyone just by looking at them (Though ZUN has never bothered to explain how their powers work exactly). But I doubt they really have THAT much control over their powers.

After all, IIRC Yukari once said that even if she, Yuyuko and Reimu fought all out against Yorihime. She would pretty much shit all over the 3 of them.
Which really makes me doubt about the extent of their abilities.

Well, that makes it very useful in battles like Soku where you aren't allowed to kill people - she can still probably use it to break every bone in whatever she's fighting's body.

Tell me something from DC comics that wasn't retconned in some way...

I thought that statement was about Shiki.

Thanks mang.

Man, Sumireko and Kasen really fucked Gensokyo's border.

she can cut through your desire to keep living
or your ability to think
or the atoms of the air around you, causing a nuclear explosion

Because Patchouli can barely cast spells without fainting, Mima is dead and gone, Mokou is a cunt and nobody wants to ask Yuuka to do anything.

The only other person who knows how to use magic is Alice.

the statement yukari made wasn't on a fight context

That sounds fucking useful, can she cut though fear or traumas? it would great to rehabilitate people.

I don't remember very well. You are probably right though.

It was.
And Shiki can beat anyone who is a sinner (by her arbitrary definition of sinner), because she is the law.

Isn't Death in the DC universe supposed to be a really cute goth chick?

She can cut through anything user even energy or abstract shit

Alice probably can't stand watching some random country bumpkin magician giving magicians a bad name everywhere through her laughably inefficient use of power. A sort of noblesse oblige from a proper urban magician.

They're bad friends

as hax as people think*

That is marvel.

Yeah the one in the pic is the black racer a entity that hunts down speedforce users
t.Cred Forums

All of them are play fighting,.

If you think about it, she could probably emulate Yukari and cut gaps into existance...

If she was smart enough, but she likely isn't.

The Endless are part of DC Universe.

I want Shiki to beat me.

Flash was actually slower than death consider she was catching up till the track/time ran out.

She is you can just consider that another aspect of her, or her putting on a costume.

Probably because it's the most convenient for both parties.

They're neighbors just doing their neighborly duty.

No user Death is a cute grill in DC
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Death

They sort of have to or else Gensokyo is kill

I still can't believe that Heca REALLY is her boss, in fact, she is the boss of all the fucking Enmas.

depends which flash, but otherwise instantaneous attacks can still hit him.

Youmu's Counter Ultra goes through ANYTHING.

I hope ZUN's son is well.

What characters would this work in reverse for them getting stronger just by shooting the bullets?

How old is he anyway?

Can Shiki kill 2hus?

And if they didn't follow the rules, Reimu would bludgeon them with her planet shattering balls while being invincible until they started following the rules.

The entire point of the spell card rules is not protecting Reimu from the youkai, but rather protecting them from her and giving them a chance to fight back.
If they kill Reimu the barrier falls apart and they all die, so they lose. If they don't kill Reimu, she kills them, so they lose.

>strongest character

t. tellius beeyotch that never even played the game

Some things to note
>The black racer is faster than flash and he only outraced him because the other flashes distracted it
>he is not actually death but a side effect of the speedforce that kills its users

literally the closest thing Alice has left to a friend, who else is gonna team up with her? I think she should just fuck off back to Makai the filthy immigrant

What's the worst thing I can do to Seija?

Surely what we saw in LoLK was just her casual "I'm not at work" attire. She probably dresses more regally when she's doing business stuff.

What's with all of the hatslut threads lately?

Tell her you love her.

They agree because Gensokyo is the last place with humans that still believe in them. If they go all out and kill every one of them then they die because people in the outside world don't believe in youkai.

And they can't kill Reimu because she's the guardian of the barrier.

Give her a logic paradox that's both order and chaos simultaneously.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0ykZESqBpVI

No, it's funnier if Hecatia has no fashion sense at all.

Looking at the dates, around 2.

What about rape

>Using barry allen as an example when outaracing death is a feat of wally

Or maybe it was just casual friday.

It's not like they are actually incapable of dying, so Mokou wins easily.

Turn 2hus into guys, she can reverse ANYTHING, remember?

>all those characters who showed up for PoFV
>Alice noped the fuck out

I wonder exactly how traumatized Alice was from getting stomped by Yuuka in spite of the grimoire.

Marry her, treat her well, and have slow, passionate, gentle sex with her every night.

She would literally die from sadness if you did the above.

He better be. ZUN is more than likely going to need that kid's kidneys.

Opps, read your sentence wrong, but what i said is true, she could turn 2hus into guys.

If her amnesia-inducing confrontation with Reimu is any indicator, absurdly so.

2hus are just broken as fuck so it doesnt even matter just pointing out the flaw
And wally needed help for outracing death anyways

>p-psh kid I didn't even use my full power
biggest fucking sore loser I know

Mokou has a vulnerability that makes her weaker than the other Hourai's; as she maintains a human mind, she's liable to have said mind broken as in the same fashion as a regular person - simply overloading her with information would eventually cause her to give out, if not die, from a hundred mental diseases at once. She'd be catonic.

>boatslut instead of hitler
holy fuck this is gorgeous

Mokou has gone full circle already.
She'll be fine.

Twisted creatures like amanojaku love everything that others hate and hate everything that others love.

You'd have to be really gentle and loving with an amanojaku to make them really hate it.

>All of the fucking Prismrivers got in instead of Alice.

Hourai elixir has no weakness mental damage is fixed too

user, that already happened, she went insane for some hundred of years, then she got bored and went "sane, very sane".

But I'm using her own body to make myself happy.
Isn't that one of the worst thing I can do to her?

>gets absolutely thrashed despite having the ultimate magic
>changes to a grown-up body
>puts all of her focus on researching dolls instead
>constantly holds back instead of risking getting beaten at full power again
>sees a flower incident and stays as far away as possible

It's actually kinda cute how traumatic it must've been

>A tsukumogami of a doll we never heard of before got in instead of Alice
KeK

Then she and Kaguya found each other and murdered each other for a long, long time. Because that's what sane people do. Also Mokou somehow learned pyromancy.

A second to Mokou must be a couple months in real-time now.

Wrong. Erasing all her memories, and I mean all of them, including how to walk and speak would do the most damage. It wouldn't take care of her permenantly but it would take a while before she got back on her feet, and for most intents and purposes, she'd be a new person by the time she regained her bearings. It's probably the most effective way to deal with Mokou if you wanted her out of your hair.

You guys post the same fucking bullshit every day god damn I hate you fuckers so fucking much.

None of the characters who were in IaMP got into PoFV, aside from the "protagonist" girls (i.e Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and Youmu)

Patchouli, Remilia, Alice, Yukari, Yuyuko, and Meiling were nowhere to be found.

>ability too manipulate flowers
how is someone with such a shitty ability so fucking overpowered

How would you do that without any physically affecting her?

The flower thing is more of a hobby.

Because you're a faggot who knows nothing about any of these characters.
As expected of subhuman Yuukafags.

she made her powers bloom like a flower

...That's a good question. But wouldn't that mean Moukou is unable to forget anything? If that was the case, she wouldn't forget why she took the Elixir.

What kind of absolute mad woman steals a spell from a psychopathic, powerful, ancient youkai?

In this case it's not the ability making the youkai, she's just strong. Ability is weak, but Yuuka is not.

A short one

An ordinary magician looking to better her lot in life, that's who.

Raw stronk. She did invent the Master Spark and tore through Makai, after all.

This is so fucking secondary that I nearly threw up.

Is scarlet curiosity any good?

>She invented giant lasers
Woah holy shit really? Fuck, man.

eh

>after all this time she still can't double spark

Pitiful country magician

A cute one

Yuuka is able to hide her power signature to the point she can pass for being a human. Just what the heck is she?

A Dead one

Nosferafufu~

In 2hu terms, where YHVH would fit?

Because she's a living nightmare.
Why else would her home be the dream world?
The only other explanation is her bullying Gengetsu into letting her stay there, which is even more terrifying.

Don't listen to the bad man Cirno, he wants to turn you into a monster!

It's one of her cards in IN.

a saiyan from earth

Shinki/PC98 reimu tier

It's a pathetic imitation, like everything about Marisa.

I'm just going to ask this here, seeing this thread made me want to play Hisoutensoku, but the stupid game won't let me use my controller's d-pad. Any Soku players here know a good way to make it do so? I'm using a PS4 controller with DS4.

Oh, well damn. I always used Aria of Magic Team because I didn't like the other shot types

A few off-hand mentions of the Holy Grail have been made, and vampire hunters under His guidance nearly wiped the population out - Sakuya does not believe in Him. Oh, and one of the CD girls was Christian.

Other than that, little is known about Him. It's probably for the best he didn't send his crazy followers into Gensokyo - the last two times such a thing happened were incidents.

>Dragon Quest
>SMT
>whiny angsty baby protagonists

What? They don't even have personalities except for whatever you imagine they have.

Shut up Todd, you compulsive liar

Try using JoyToKey
wanna play soku?

use a stick

No

>Reimu is superior to Sakuya in every way. Sakuya's abilities are just a pale imitation of Reimu's.
They don't even closely use the same kind of abilities. You're comparing apples or oranges

I guess I could try figuring out how joy2key works.
I'm horribly out of practice/not any good, and I don't know how to netplay, but if I can figure that out then, maybe? If this thread dies, someone should make a Soku thread.

>flynn
>demifiend
>aleph
>motherfuckin hero
>ANY of them being angsty babies

Kill yourself

>People trying to play Soku in a shit thread
Woah huge shocker there.

After you, really though, what's with the hostility?

>Austist pretending this thread wasn't good
Wow

Joy to key is pretty easy to use
If you can host do it

I can't sorry

Or japs just like cute stuff.

Source?

Fuck someone needs to invent a way to search cropped images.

If a bunch of secondaries circlejerking is good, then this thread was the definition.
There hasn't actually been a good Touhou thread in ages, all you faggots want to do is dick around and pass around dumb bullshit fanon that you no doubt got from Youtube comments.

This was better than last two threads.

user, why are you trying to pretend that you're me?
I've tried using it before, I just don't know what numbers are what buttons on my controller, though I can just look that up I guess.

Marisa compares Reimu's blink to Sakuya's time-stop teleportation and how the tengus can go really, really fast, but says that blink is real and the other things are not.

With all the religion wars stuff, is there any chance of ZUN throwing some Christian missionary type into Gensokyo? A cute girl missionary, of course.

>She probably can't actually stop time for real (that's Kaguya's power, among other things)
That's not really her power at all. Not in the traditional sense, anyway.

Oh yes, it's SO difficult to be better than a thread that dies in 10 posts and whatever other monstrosity you're referring to.

We've had that.
Who knows where she is now.

Sounds good, to bad I gotta go.

Next time maybe.

>there will never be a crusader touhou

Because being mad is fun.

Because this place used to be a great place to talk about Touhou in general. Now it's just fucking /jp/-lite without anything that makes /jp/ worthwhile.

I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. Religion hasn't seen much spotlight since HM.

>That's not really her power at all. Not in the traditional sense, anyway.
nobody said anything to contradict that

Read faggot and you'll find out.

Shut the fuck up dude, you know nothing about this place.

You can leave if you don't like it

Is there a 2hu that could beat Rance?

No. Nonononononono. Get out clownposter. Shoo!

The secondary-free thread was the worst of the recent ones, which just shows how crap the community is post Soku. Our last real, non-meme gameplay thread was an autist spouting how much he hated LoTK.

>, but says that blink is real and the other things are not.
What the hell does that mean how does that in any way explain that Reimu's power is better in every single way? Also

ZUN could turn St. Francis Xavier into some evil demon like Sengoku Rance.

>LoTK.
So much for the "primary" apologist

A monster.

>Also
damn, Reimu shut this nigga up quick

No because he has a cock
The cock has no weakness

BLESS YOU DEAR user user

Except those balls under it.

No but he cant be defeated by them.
I wonder what kirby spellcards would look like.

>Makes a typo
>OMFBBQ SECONADARY

The highlight of the past couple threads was your warning.

Yuuka is overrated.

I know everything about this fucking place, you damned secondary.

I don't know. Perhaps it's the small bit of hope left that one day these threads will stop sucking. Or maybe it's because I still browse Cred Forums and seeing this tumor of a thread just reminds me of how much I hate every last one of you. It's hard to say.

>Secondary-free thread was the worst of the recent ones
Are you seriously implying that those threads were actually secondary free?
>which just shows how crap the community is post Soku.
Actually, we had a small period after Soku when threads started to improve. It's this huge fucking influx of shitposters that's fucking up these threads. We're almost in a worse state now than we ever were with Soku threads.
>Our last real, non-meme gameplay thread was an autist spouting how much he hated LoTK.
Have you ever considered that maybe you're part of the problem?

>Gets BTFO
>Is still offended
lol

>I know everything about this fucking place, you damned secondary.
>We're almost in a worse state now than we ever were with Soku threads.
Yeah you sure showed us, dumb chilean.
Back to /hisouten/
Have a pity (You).

>Because this place used to be a great place to talk about Touhou in general.

>this thread

I wouldn't even know what the Soku threads were if I were a real secondary you tight-arse exTripfag - but at this point, the only hope we have of improving these threads is attracting new blood, which isn't gonna happen if you drive out the people that genuinely want to play like . If I'm part of the problem, you're twice as much part of it because you do nothing but whine all day and actively discourage doing anything constructive.

If I wanted decent gameplay discussion, I'd go to /jp/'s gameplay discussion thread.

Because if anyone fighted seriously they would destroy pretty much anything that exists.

>I wouldn't even know what the Soku threads were if I were a real secondary

But anyone who still plays that trash is a secondary or a chilean with a toaster.

Holy crap, I just wanted some help setting up my controller for Soku, and then everyone got super butthurt. Chill out, people.

>>>/hisouten/
And stay there you fucking cuck lord

Sup newfag?

Way to ignore almost all of that post.

Is too late, we lost since the moment someone said "soku"

I remember that, but it was more than just one person, because I didn't make all those posts
From that day on the LoLKIDF was born.

If there's one thing I can agree with you though, it's that is a faggot

I don't give a shit what you think, kill yourself secondary faggot.

i positively adore this meme

>being this mad.

Should i translate this?

Yes please. I want to know how the puppets are made!

things not allowed in 2hu threads because someone will inevitably start aggressively shitposting at the mere mention of them:
>liking a 2hu game that is UFO or newer and isn't TD
>saying ANYTHING at all about LoLK, no matter what it may be
>"soku"

No need
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2062656?tags=hemogurobin_a1c alice_margatroid

Go for it, dude.

>He's pretending not to be mad

>All the anger in this thread for the mention of soku
C-Can we discuss the series now

NO.

Yeah, i noticed when i tried to check if it was already translated.
Well, it would be just a quick edit.

Sure, let's talk about LoLK

Was was it such step backwards from DDC?

How about music instead? for example
>youtube.com/watch?v=n0opS7Mtk7M
Anybody knows the name of the remix used there?

>juggler

no, but I'll throw another trigger phrase out there
"LoLK is shit"

>Posting video games in a shitposting thread.
What did you think would happen.

>b-but it's le vidya
Kill yourself chilean furry

So when is soku coming back?

Let me see..
Hmm
Never

See, this is why your threads are such fucking shit.
You're the problem. Every single one of you.

kill yourself racluck

Lack of innovation, weak story, poor difficulty balance? Inferior fairy?

I just want another game with playable Cirno. At least CP means she'll be on the radar with her for the foreseeable future.

I honestly loved Clownpiece.
Everything about her is fun and wonderful.

damn shame she was destined to be a meme from the beginning.

How about now?

we should play 2hu hack and slash

>Everything about her is fun and wonderful.

>damn shame she was destined to be a meme from the beginning.
The only Clownpiece meme is the meme that Clownpiece is a meme.

Well, if you ask for an educated opinion...

t. clownfag

It'll wear off eventually like all things - I like all the fairy characters actually, and kind of wish Fairy Wars became a more frequent spin-off; them solving the B plots while Reimu and co. do all the big incidents; ZUN probably won't be able to fit them into a mainline game in a playable state that would make much sense given the current plot.

we should play MBAN

You should go fuck yourself.

What the fuck is these faggots plan?
>capture human kids
>take to a literal farm
>keep them alive
>forced them to breed
>use them for experiments related to gravity resistance

Let's talk about Raiko

a friend and i were going to play it, then he stopped messaging me. fucking anons.

Raikoanon pls, this thread is done for.

maybe tonight.
probably to futo

>red yuuka jackson
Second worst ex boss

Circle is yellow zebra, vocalist 藤宮 ゆき
don't know the song name tho you should be able to easily find it. If you can't. I will look it up for you.
they now make music with new circle name R-note, very nice

?

kys

Timestop user started another thread, but I think we should just leave it alone as it was built on memes.

You fake...

Hello newfriend.

Potentially good character wasted on an EX-boss slot where it doesn't even make sense considering her [lack of] power; would have been better off in a light novel. Probably going to be forgotten harder than Orange due to said lukewarm response.

Her design is pretty bland.

Thanks user, i was expecting "VOCAL REMIX! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!" but i was wrong.

>Her design is pretty bland
Now that's just wrong user-kun

Reminder that Koishi is still the best strongest and cutest ex boss

>"VOCAL REMIX! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I don't think I've seen anyone here do that

While on the subject of Vocal arranges, Buta Otome is Elder God tier

youtube.com/watch?v=AeD8dLMI_RM

Rika! Rika! Riher game is terrible no focus holy shit but I can't help but love her concept why won't ZUN see the error of his ways and use her in something better?

But she's called Nitori

Oh please, Raikoanon is the biggest shitposter of them all.

Nitori ain't really the same as Rika though.

Rika has tanks. Nitori doesn't have tanks. Can you see the difference? And Nitori hasn't been featured in a game herself in ages.

She got a story mode in ULiL, so I wouldn't say it's been that long.

"No"

good taste my dude

When will Futo do Reimu's job and remove all the filthy youkai?

Don't post trash here.

Rika has appeared in 1(one) game
Nitori is a recurrent character

Now i am sure you aren't raikoanon.

>nobody can defeat the 2hus

Lucifer Morningstar

Of course not, after all, I'm not a secondary who plays shitty pokemon clones.

But Rika is also the only character to jump from Stage 1 to EX. That alone makes her more notable than the majority of other one-shots, including the Windows ones.

Jokes on you. He already beat DDC.

She has some of the hottest shit that I simply can't contain it.

On ez modo?
Let me know when he gets a lunatic 1CC.

Meanwhile, in the world of Cirnofags:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojzANM4b9gs

Well, because you like raiko but are an ass, i will call you "raikofag".

Whatever floats your boat, but people here usually calle me "shotty"

Am i the only want who really wants Reimu to lose to Sakuya or Remilia just so they can indoctrinate her into their maid and have Sakuya teach her how to clean, act like a maid and stuff?

Are you suppose to be a soku meme?

>falseflaging

I'm the absolute madman.

>Falseflagging falseflags

soine is good :)

youtube.com/watch?v=xvAmCSnBjbI

Did all the Cirnofags go on to do greater things? I miss Atai.

Baka post

Blame the mods.

IT IS TIME! Discuss our beloved tomboyish daughter and how she is totally cooler than that dastardly Shrine Maiden!

No Cirnofag on to do greater things.

No, we mean the thread is full of bakas.

Oh.

Are we just cycling back into Soku thread?

>Things that never happened

That would mean we would be good for 4 months then ok for the next 6.
Then everything would go to shit.

Well, Cred Forums is always shittiest during the fall for some reason, so who knows.

More like
>shit since day 0

The background for this fall is out of sync. Hidden threads aren't like what they were in 2013.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

It's September.

Wake me up

Monster Girl Quest is another good example.

To be fair, though, it is a femdom hentai game based around the protagonist getting raped and humiliated if he loses, which is partially amplified by the fact that he's a fucking shota, but fuck if he ain't overpowered as all hell when the player ISN'T deliberately losing just to see him get raped.

Uh, wrong thread?

a.pomf.cat/tzwpzn.swf

But it is SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG!

when September ends

He was replying to the OP before our 2hu hijack. I cheer for MGQ prota though, because fuck the Demon Queen and what she did to the dwarves and fairies.

Ey, I'm just giving another example to the character design OP mentioned. But hey, he posted Reimu as his example, so I guess I am only allowed to discuss Touhou in here.

No Lily, steer your virgin eyes away from this terrible place, and do not return.

Well user, you are like 490 posts late.

I would rather play a good tasofro game

Whenever I see that name, I can only read it as "Tastyfro". Like some sort of frozen yogurt cafe.

Let's just kill this shit thread already.

Yeah, that way I can make another one, and another and another.

Would that make you happy? Knowing that I'm responsible for everything you hate?

Dammit user

Now I want some Sweet Frog

Meh, it's almost at bump limit anyway. It will be dead soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=aM0UnS3fd7o

Too late, Cirno has become a terrorist.

I could ask my wife but she is sleeping right now, you'll have to wait

>It was Smee user, the author of Allyapain

What did he mean by this?

And bump limit, pretty chill thread, see you next time.

Koishi for 502nd post!

Fuck you cunt.

I hope this pokeman has a evo

Why so mad, user?

I hope that pokemon is customizable.

See you next thread
and the next one
and the next one
Ad Infinitum

youtube.com/watch?v=gTyE6WY1Llk

Can we image dump now?

Only if it's the most beautiful EX boss

Ok

Of course! Here is Raikou.

Why did you post a blank image?

Why did you post trash?

kys

was actually a pretty good thread minus the people whining that it was a bad thread

Of course, I only make good threads.